(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 11-26-2011, 03:01 AM

Name- Takashi Morinozuka (Mori)
Age- 18

OHSHC: Strange Love "Act 1"
Spoiled Brat Arrives

"Haruhi, where is Haruhi?" Tamaki asks as the host club had already started up with customers inside. Even Mori senpai wasn't there, nonetheless, they would arrive soon. Haruhi and Mori walk through the open doors talking about how late they were, though, Mori was actually trying to Calm Haruhi down. Mori didn't even have to say anything, looks was all he needed to portray in order to show that he cared, and that he wasn't ignoring him.

"Haruhi, Mori, why are you late?" Tamaki ordered to know "Just because you are of a wealthy blood line senpai, that doesn't mean you have to act like a royal brat" Tamaki heard Haruhi and he sunk down in depression once more. That was two stabs there, Haruhi was good at that, Mori left them to deal with whatever they had to like always. Honey was off on the side eating cake and being cute until Honey got cake on the side of his face.

Mori walked over to sit down, but, instead got upon one knee to look at Honey in the eyes and lick off the cake icing as if he was kissing him. There didn't have to be words to be spoken between the strong silent and cute type.

Last edited by Kia_; 12-16-2011 at 10:40 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 03:32 AM

Kyouya was writing away on his clipboard. Only he knew what was on it and only he needed to know. He just hardly looked up to see the two late people walk in. He watched Honey stuff his face with cake and then saw Mori walk over and lick it off. This kind of behavior was typical in the host club, but sometimes Kyouya forgot it was just an act. He smirked in a devious was as he watched Mori and Honey. The two were cousins, but it was still fun to watch them misbehave. He secretly admired the silent, strong man, but he knew that they wouldn't be a good match. He was the 'cool, intelligent type' as to where Mori was the 'strong silent type' they weren't meant for each other, so Kyouya dodnt ever try to talk to him at all. He tried to stop all of this thinking and went back to his clipboard. He wondered if any of them had figured out what the contents of the paper were. He didn't know why, but he found his eyes trailing back to Mori once again. He shook his head and pushed the glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 04:00 AM

(was that an okay start? We can share not owned characters)

Mori had been busy with creating the scene, however, he knew he was being watched by someone. Mori just didn't know who it was or why, eventually if it would happen at a constant time that he would find out. Tamaki came running to Kyoya "Mother, please say something about Haruhi's behavior" of course he was talking about when Mori and Haruhi came in late and to what Haruhi said about Takami being a spoiled brat or more like acting as one.

A young girl with short brown hair and hazel green eyes almost brown, stood in the doorway wearing a yellow and white dress, a tad bit different than the other girl's dresses. It was more mature fitting, a tad bit smaller, and seem to fit her just right. She looked around the room as Tamaki stepped into view "Good evening m'lady, I am Tamaki and-" Tamaki began until the girl had spoken "And you are not who I look for, I am looking for Kyoya Ootori" Tamaki tripped on the ground as Haruhi went over as if poking him with a stick. Everyone in the room glanced up to see who was searching for Kyoya.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 03:33 PM

Kyoya heard his name and looked up from the clipboard. He spied a girl with short brown hair and a tight dress. She really didn't match the rest of the girls and he had a feeling she was nothing like them. He couldn't understand why she was searching for him, or how she even knew who he was. He stood and walked over to her, presenting himself woth a charming host smile. "Hello miss, are you looking for me? I am Kyoya Ootori." he said this kindly, trying to be cordial towards her. She seemed very outgoing, prissy, and perhaps a bit stuck up. Then again, he knew he shouldn't judge her before he really knew her. He really had already begun to dislike her when she interupted Tamaki. He was really puzzled. "Why do you search for me? I don't normally intertain the females here at the host club very often. It's unusual that someone makes a request to see me." he figured that was probably what she wanted, after all what else could she desire with him. It only confused him because she didn't seem the type to want to see boys pretend to be interested in each other. She didn't look like the typical yaoi fan.

----------

((it's a great start :D))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 06:39 PM

"Excuse my rude intrusion, however, my name is Ariela Morinozuka and I have something I wish to ask of you" Of course Ariela would say it anyways, she wasn't the type to dawdle with time. Mori looked up over at the girl, how did she have a last night, they did not know eachother that was for sure. Maybe it was just a coincidence. "You can just call me Ariel, seeing as I am here to provide you with my hand in marriage" Ariel replied stating as she stood there, she was the type to look nice, but, she was more a fighter than a shopper.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 07:03 PM

Kyoya cocked an eyebrow. Was she crazy? She had to be! "Your...hand in marriage? A bit forward aren't you. I don't even know you!" he cringed at the thought of marrying her. She was far from his type. First the additude, secondly she was far to talkative. The biggest problem was that, well she was a woman and honestly Kyoya was far more into men. "Listen, I'm not sure who told you I was looking for a wife, but im not. How old are you anyway? I'm not even seventeen yet. I'm certainly not ready for marriage." he needed excuses. He didnt want to be to cruel, but she needed to understand that he wasn't going to be marrying her. Why had she come in here and done that anyway? Was this a gag? Some sort of sick joke? Had she been hired to act like this towards him. He looked at Tamaki and then the twins then to Hunny. They all seemed just as confused and he figured now of them had set this up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 07:30 PM

"I was told that my father knows your father. Meaning that you must marry someone from my side of the family, you're more than my type so at least that is good to know" Though to her, he was just another boy. "But, if you don't want to, tell your father that, its not an arranged one, not yet. I am very convincing to my father and his friends" Of course now she was just playing her luck. "So unless you find someone else in my family - and trust me, no one goes up against me, except for my cousin Taka - then you are to marry me" Ariel didn't even realize all in the room, she was soley focused on Kyoya "And age has nothing to do with this, I'm seventeen as it already stands, since yesturday, though age never matters"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:04 PM

He glared at her, then smirked deviously. "Are you threatening me? I'll have you know that I get what I want. I will NOT marry you. Who is your cousin 'Taka'? I'm sure she's a far nicer girl than you are! Let me met her, because guess what..I may be your type, but you certainly aren't mine. I'll have you know that I don't think you could handle me behing closed doors." He did crazy things that he knew she wouldn't like.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 08:13 PM

Ariel listened to him, however, once he got to the part of her cousin and considered Taka a girl, she couldn't help but laughing out loud. "Ahaha, you think Taka is a girl, now that is something truly funny" Ariel spoke trying to not laugh so much. "Taka is Takashi, as in Takashi Morinozuka over there next to the rabbit" of course by rabbit she had meant Honey. Mori looked up and went over to this conversation, he looked at the girl and saw the resemblence. He couldn't understand why she was here, however, it wasn't going to be for long if he could help it. Haruhi was saying "Mori-Sempai is cousins with this girl?" it was almost easy to be seen now. "What?" the room echoed not knowing of his family history.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:20 PM

"W-What?!" His face paled, then went six shades of deep red as he became embarrassed. "Mori? Your cousin?" He felt doomed. The only chance for him to get away from marrying this really annoying girl was Mori. There was no way in hell he was going to ask that of the man he'd been secretly admiring for forever. "Fine. I will marry you, but in the bedroom it's my way or the highway. I hope you're happy with what you've gotten yourself into." He would not settle for anything less than what his expectations for his sex life were. She'd have to agree to things that most women hated. Things that would drive her mad. She'd have to break him if she ever wanted her way and breaking Kyoya was even harder than breaking a stallion. He glared at her and then gazed at Mori from the corner of his eye. "I hate you.." He mumbled at the girl who he refused to call by her name.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 08:46 PM

"It wouldn't surprise me if you don't remember me Taka, we've always competed at everything-" Before Ariel could finish that sentence Mori walked over to them and stood in front of Kyoya basically his face saying that it wasn't going to happen. "Why do you interupt me cousin, its not like you have any feelings for him, or is it because once he marries me he is not allowed to return here at all?" Ariel was evil, but, only when she wanted to be. And now was her pefect chance to be however she would wish it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:57 PM

Kyouya looked her dead in the eye. "Listen you dumb whore, you do not tell me what to do and I will come here as I please. I will not be your slave or your pet, or your anything for that matter. We will be married, but only that. We will having nothing else to do with each other. "In fact, I hate you so much, that I woun't even act like I love you in front of your peers. We are married as a family agreement and nothing more." He huffed at how she dared think she would tell him what he would do and were he could and couldn't go.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2011, 09:24 PM

"That is what you say Ootori, but, unless Taka here asks you to marry him and you must actually be a couple on the outside, then you have to marry me and everything that comes with it. I've already gotten the wedding planned and things set up. Dates are undecided for the time being" Ariel was being a bit over doing things. "But, who says marriage has to have love in it and whatever you do behind closed doors is none of my business. I'm not into guys or girls, this is just to shut up father and beat Taka at something" in other words he was a trophy item.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 AM

Kyouya felt his anger flare. So this was just a contest between the two cousins. They were just seeing who could get him as their prize. Neither of them really cared about him or what he thought. He flipped a nearby table sending cake and tea all over the floor. "Well guess what! I don't choose either of you twerps! I choose Hunny!!!" he knew the little blonde guy was Mori's cousin so he guess that made him part of that family. The older, but smaller blonde boy gasped as he was pulled into Kyouya's arms and kissed. The blonde boy grabbed his usa-chan and squirmed away. "Leave me out of this!" he squealed. He wanted nothing to do with his cousin's competition. Kyouya pointed a long narrow finger at both of the cousins who were both seemingly wanting him as a trophy. "I hate you both!" he yelled. He turned on just Mori. "And you....disgust me! I actually really liked you and you're nothing but a brat!" he was pissed. "Get me a damn diamond ring you bitch and then we cam talk!" he stormed out of the room.*

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2011, 01:00 AM

(never have I heard Kyoya get mad or say bitch lol this is interesting, though I think I need to pipe down on the female, character, she seems a bit uh overdone)

"How is it that he can like you Taka, but, can't find any interest in me?" Ariel sighed and then something caught her attention "Ah I know, whoever wins him over first wins-ah Taka where are you going?" Ariel exclaimed. She had thought that Kyoya liked strong and intelligent people. Though she mistook things for things unsaid, thats how this whole battle thing came out with Taka and her.

She thought he was challenging her, when he was only helping her, but, that was when they were children. Mori had left to follow Kyoya after calming down Honey making a scene which everyone watched. "Tamaki do something" Haruhi spoke up but Tamaki was just in awe. Haurhi sighed and spoke up "Guess I have no choice, thank you everyone for watching our first dramatic love triangle scene with Kyoya-sempai and Mori-Sempai along with his cousin Ariela. This was a test to see if Kyoya loved you ladies enough to perform a small show. Where will this lead our three lovebirds? Come back each day to find out, its a surprise" Haruhi spoke as if she was really the spokesperson.

Everyone cheered and went into awe modes, the twins congratulated Haruhi for creating the idea that it was a love scene battle. Of course Ariel realized this was probably the wrong way to go about things. Sighing she changed her frown to a smile "Haruhi is right, I thought Haruhi's idea was amazing, shhh don't tell Kyoya, if you do, the dream image will be lost forever at the sea of love" of course the girls cheered and squealed more as everyone then went back to being customers and hosts. Ariel took over Mori's spot until he would get back creating a scene after changing into a boy's uniform. Haruhi had chosen to keep track of sales prices as well as he could.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 01:57 AM

Kyoya saw that Mori was following him and he abruptly stopped walking. He pointed in the direction opposite of himself. "Go. Turn your butt around and walk away from me. You are the last person on this planet that I want to see. In fact, I hope I never have to see you again in my whole freaking life, because your a selfish, stuck up, rich, bratty, JERK!" He huffed, still really mad at the both of them. "You're so cruel. You probably made me like you just so you could torture me and win me from your stupid cousin. Well guess what? You're just a dumb meat head 'cause you failed. I refuse to marry you. I choose you idiot girl cousin as annoying as she is. At least she wasn't my friend before she made me feel worthless, because that's how I feel right now...worthless. I don't even feel like a human being. I feel like a stupid prize for some dumb contest, and I am a dumb prize aren't I? No one is ever going to fall in love with me and sweep me off my feet like prince charming. I guess I was expecting to much in life. I'll never be tamed and I'll never have any one who even tried to do so. I don't even know why I'm going along with any of this at all. I hate your cousin, but I hate you so much more Takashi Morinozuka." With that he became silent and sat in an empty dark class room, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2011, 02:18 AM

(if there is something about this roleplay you don't like or understand, don't hesitate to ask)

Mori let Kyoya say whatever he needed to say, he wasn't sure about the winning over part was correct, he knew that really wasn't. Mori walked over next to him and bent down on one knee. The classroom lights were off, Mori hadn't seen this side of Kyoya, and he didn't really like it. Mori did the one thing he hardly ever did while knowing the host club. "I didn't make you feel anything, with or without my cousin's challenge starting today" he was saying he didn't know his cousin was coming in, she was the prettiest, nor the smartest. Just very sly was on her trait today. Mori placed his arms around Kyoya, hoping to calm him down, but, he wasn't sure right now if that was a good thing to do or not.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 02:27 AM

((oh, no I understand that Mori hasn't even been in this fight, Kyoya just thinks that because the two are rivals and since Ariel said that she was trying to beat Mori, that Mori also is trying to win him as a trophy.))

Kyoya just let Mori embrace him. He wasn't in a good mood at that was clear, This was the side he never tried to show anyone. It was his bitchy side. "Look, I like you ok. I've liked you for a long time and I was just afraid that you were trying to win me from your cousin. I was being immature and I'm sorry. It's just not fun to have some random girl you've never met come and tell you that no matter how you feel about it, you're going to marry her. I am not interested in your cousin. She's to forward and soo annoying." He sighed and wasn't sure why he was telling Mori his personal feelings, but he figured He could trust this guy.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2011, 02:36 AM

Mori pulled away after a moment, he waited standing up "I know my cousin can be so hard headed, but, she won't rest until you are hers, like everything else, she has 3 engagements already" Mori spoke holding his hand out basically saying 'Don't be intimidated by her, she is still a child' Mori looks to the door then Kyoya saying they should probably get back soon. Mori on the other hand had an idea to keep Kyoya in the host club, it would take some getting used to, but, he wouldn't mind putting an act on. "If you don't like her, then put on an act as if we are together, that way she will leave"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 02:44 AM

He nodded. "Yeah, I really hate her." He said with a sigh. "I would do anything to get rid of her." He really would, the girl was obnoxious, and now that he knew she was engaged to more than one person, he certainly didn't want to be with her. He was better than that. "So what do you have in mind? How should we make this happen?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2011, 02:48 AM

"Simple, we make it though as you've changed your mind. As you do not want her and we say that it has been a secret to hide this love of ours" Mori spoke, though being seen through someone who likes him, it would probably seem a bit romantic when he spoke of 'love of ours' Mori had his own plans and wouldn't say them all, he had a feeling the host needed Kyoya's help soon along with Mori because the hosts weren't there to lend a hand.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-29-2011, 09:43 PM

Kyoya nodded. He visibly blushed bright love when the phrase 'this love of ours' was said. "Yeah..well then let's go and get back to the others.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-05-2011, 03:55 AM

Mori went back into silent mode, Kyoya should - amongst the other host members - be smart enough to understand him when he said nothing for anyone to hear. When they walked back in, some looked over, and others went amongst their own business. Haruhi was having issues trying to calculate things and Honey looked happy as ever putting on a cute show for the girls. The twins waited for the other two to arrive while helping out the customers and causing reactions from the girls.

Ariel instantly saw them and went over to Kyoya to embrace him, however, Mori stepped in the way placing his arm around Kyoya's shoulders. He didn't want Kyoya to feel uncomfortable that was indeed a fact. "What are you doing Taka, move out of the way" Ariel spoke as Taka stared like he said 'no' "Why not?" Ariel asked looking to Kyoya.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 04:05 AM

Kyoya smirked at Ariel. "Because I am Mori's. We've been hiding it, but to be honest, we're in love." Kyoya felt his face go hot at his own word and he knew he was blushing. He slipped his arm around Mori, pulling himself closer to the other raven haired boy. His body was a bit stiff and he was highly uncomfortable being so close to Mori, but he was pulling off this little lie quite well. Them again, for Kyoya this wasn't a complete lie. He did love Mori, well he liked him. He felt so akward now that Mori knew his secret.