.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
UUh... I need to get more active...

Old 04-10-2012, 02:30 AM

Mayura smiled, bringing a key out as she walked up to the door. Once she opened it, she sighed softly, "Nothing like home."She looked to N.N., smiling a bit embarrassingly before shrugging, "Yes, I do..I know it's kind of fancy and really big for just one person but it was...Well, I most literally couldn't reject it." Her parents gave her no other choice. If she was going to live on her own, it was going to be in a house they pre approved. It had everything Mayura needed and it was away from them, though, so she didn't completely wage war against them for the decision. She waved her arm, offering for the boy and old man to come in, "Please, come in and make yourselves at home. I'll pull out some fresh clothes for you two and show you where the bathrooms are, if you wish to shower up...Oh! Are you hungry? I don't mind whipping something quick up!" It wasn't often that Mayura had guests, mainly because her friends were always so busy during the holidays, so it was nice to be hospitable and take care of any company.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 04-10-2012, 02:59 AM

The nameless teen cringed and instantly felt enclosed as soon as he was pushed inside by the old man who grinned. "It's a mighty fine house ya 'ave miss!" He exclaimed then nodded. "Yes, we will, and someting to eat would be appretiated! Thank ya very much!" He said, since N.N. probably wasn't going to say anything about it. He was mainly just trying to keep himself from bolting out the door and back on the streets that he had become to accustomed too.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:28 AM

Looking over to the old man, Mayura giggled softly and nodded, "Thank you! And no need to thank me, I'm happy to help." She closed the door and immediately stripped off her earmuffs, jacket and other few layers until the girl's thin, curvy frame was revealed from under all of those layers. She looked to the two and smiled before walking around, opening two doors to two separate bedrooms, "Feel free to take whichever room you like. They both have their own bathrooms and everything. My name's Mayura, by the way. If you need anything, please don't be afraid to ask."

With that, she bowed politely and walked into the kitchen, looking around to see what there was to make. After a few minutes of 'tough' thinking, she decided on making tacos. That way she could prepare the meat separate and lay out a spread for her guests to take as much as they pleased. She got to work with defrosting and browning the ground beef, occasionally humming as she did so.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-11-2012, 04:43 AM

(hmmmmm.. . . . tacos~)

The old man pushed and pulled the teen around as they were showed to rooms that they could have. "Will do, Mayura." The old man said with a smile as she left to make them dinner. Turning to the boy, the old man slapped him on the back. "Alright, I'll take this room and wash up. Ya may not be as dirty as me, but you should wash up too, old boy." He said and with one last slap went into one of the rooms and closed the door.

N.N. just stood there wide eyed and frozen stiff. Wash up? What did he mean by wash up? No Name gulped and looked around the hallway. Pulling the cloth tightly around himself, he shivered and almost felt like throwing up. He really wished that he was just outside in that snow storm.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:45 PM

((Yees *u*))

Once Mayura felt the meat was ready, she covered it and allowed it to simmer before working at cutting up all sorts of extras. Onions, which she wasn't very fond of, lettuce, diced tomatoes. She had them all out and set in plastic containers before giving the cooking a break. She walked into her room, then into her closet. She looked around and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt for the younger male, as well as a pair of her boxer shorts (actual shorts, mind you) that would supplement for underwear..for now. She put that on a small list before opening her phone. She had asked her driver to head to one of the clothing stores so he could pick out suitable clothes for the old man.

After about fifteen minutes or so, she heard a ringing at her door. She walked and took the clothes from the man, smiling happily, "Thank you." She purred softly before walking to the old man's door,gently knocking on it. She placed the clothes on the floor with a small note and did the same for N.N. before heading toward the kitchen.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-19-2012, 06:08 AM

The old man was in the bathroom of the bedroom he had chosen, cleaning himself up and enjoying the bath. The nameless teen on the other hand was still in the hallway, huddled up with the cloth pulled tightly around himself. He was in a far off corner so the young woman hadn't seen when she delivered the clothes and soon left. Having head her, N.N. watched her leave the clothes and paper. His curiosity getting to the better of him, he got up and went over to the clothes and looked at the paper. There were markings, words on teh paper but it just looked like scribbles to him. Reluctant, No Name crouched down next to the clothes and poked through them, careful not to dirty them with his own dirty being.

The old man had finished washing and was going to go check on the teen, but when he opened the door he saw the boy in the hall still. "Whacha' doin', N.N.?" He asked, then noticed the clothes and the notes. Pulling the bathrobe around himself, the old man reached down and took the papers. He saw the one was addressed to him and one to the boy.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 AM

Mayura hadn't spared even a second when she had written the notes, she wanted to ensure her guests that things had been taken care of as far as clothing. On the old man's note, she had written "I hope you don't mind. I had a friend of mine guess your measurements and pick up a fresh pair of clothes. ~Mayura" Under the old man's note was a pair of silk pajamas and a set of boxer briefs as well for the old man to use. She had to make her note to N.N., though, differ since she felt her own clothes would fit his figure for the time being and on his it read: "Please accept these for now! I haven't ever worn any of these, so feel free to keep them. ~ Mayura".

Meanwhile, in the kitchen Mayura was taking a break from tending to all the food. The meat was cooked to perfection and she had hard tacos and torillas set out. She brushed some of her hair back and smiled in success as the scent lingered around and filled her tiny nostrils. She proceeded to putting everything on the table and then cleaned up the pots and pans, that way it wouldn't have to be around for later. Although as she had done so, she couldn't help but wonder if her guests had found their clothes yet. She only hoped they would like them. She looked at the small calendar in front of her and smiled weakly. Only a few days til Christmas and the storm was supposed to pick up very harshly. "Perhaps...I could get them to stay longer.." She mumbled softly to herself, soon drying her hands and setting a few more things on the table.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 05-06-2012, 09:28 PM

The old man was practically giddy when he read the notes at loud for no name and scooped up the pile that was his own then gave the pile that was for the younger male to him. "Here, 'ole boy, and come in wit me. I 'ave a feelin' you 'avin' trouble in being in the other room by yourself, huh?" He said and gently pushed N.N. into the older man's room. "Go on and change. I'll be in the bathroom gettin' dress myself." He grinned then took a good whiff of the air. "Hmmm, ya smell that?" The old man said, then wandered away into the private bathroom of the room provided.

N.N. just kinda watched the old man go about and talk. It wasn't until the old fart went off to get dressed, did N.N. look at the paper that was for him again and frowned lightly then sighed. Taking his time, the nameless one shifted about in the folds of the cloth and emptied out the makeshift pockets of all the items and such that he had collected and pickpocketed. He then pulled the cloth off and rolled it up into a ball then set it on the floor in a pile. Hesitantly, No Name lifted the clothes that was given to him and looked at them carefully for a long while. He just stood there in his worn-out torn shorts and bandage wrappings around his feet, his skin pale and dirty with faint scars hidden under the layers of dirt, most of his back wasn't even visible because of the long, snarled hair that was stiff from the muck and such that caked into it.

(Sorry, for not replying or being on very much. Comp issues prevented me from getting on. )

Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 AM

(Don't sweat it. I had surgery and a lot of school activities so I haven't been on a lot, either)

Mayura hummed to herself. Now that everything was done, she didn't really need to worry much about placing more things on the table. The silverware was set, as well as napkins and cups now filled with pink lemonade. She wrapped her arms around her for a mere second, feeling the cold chill of outside hit against her bones, funny enough, now that she was inside for a while. She didn't pay much mind to it and chuckled to herself, now heading down the hall to her own room.

She changed into a striped, matching pair of pajamas, slipping on a thin pair of socks. She looked at herself in the mirror for a second, examining herself. Her cheeks and nose were still rosy from Jack Frost's unexpected onslaught of kisses, eyes bright and hopeful while her lips were pinker than roses and pressed into a wide smile. She didn't want to rush her guests, but she couldn't help but feel a little eager to see her guests already so they could all sit down to share a meal.

She was going to do it. She was going to find a way to make sure the two of them stayed at least through Christmas. How was she to do it, though? She had a feeling that it wouldn't be hard at all to get the old man to agree..It was that boy that had her really thinking. As she left, she tied up the back of her hair in a tiny ponytail, giggling to herself in amazement that it could be done. Mayura wasn't too used to having long hair since her parents found it to be 'improper' and 'a waste of time to manage'. She shook that from mind and sat herself down, using all her power to stop herself from checking in on her guests.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 05-29-2012, 04:28 AM

(Oh my, surgery? Are you okay? )

By the time the older man had come out of the private bathroom, he looked like a new man. He was washed clean, his hair neat and wore the clean clothes, even if it looked very strange on him from N.N.'s point of view. "Old man?" No Name asked as if wanting to know that it really was the same old fart that had taken care of the nameless one since he was just a child. As soon as the old fart grinned that toothy smile, N.N. rolled his eyes knowing for sure that it was the same old man without having being told. After all, there's no way that smile would change. It never had through all the years.

"N.N. ole boy. You hardly got dressed and 'aven't cleaned up yet." The old man said as he saw the teen just standing there still in his shorts with the clothes in his hands. "Come on, put the clothes on and at least wash yer hands. We can't keep the young lady waiting too long." he urged. N.N. nodded lightly and peered down at the clothes again with a sigh.

Struggling to keep his hair from getting in the way, N.N. dressed into the clothes the best he could and had difficulties with them. He rarely wears anything other than the old worn out cloth and the shorts, so he had a bit of a hard time. The old man had to actually help the teen into the shirt and stared hard at the younger one's hair. "We really ought to try and tame this wild beast." The nameless one didn't like the sound of that at all and shook his head stiffly.

"My h-hair helps block the w-winds, remember old man?" He said with a deep sigh just before the old fart took a hold of N.N.'s wrist and pulled him into the private bathroom. "Naw, N.N. Let's at least try to wash ya up some how. Now, were there scissors somewhere?"

Last edited by Nezume Gamakaeru; 01-13-2013 at 06:16 AM..