Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM

Marcus Robertson was the CEO of his own business, and business was good. Though he did get very lonely. It wasn't that all he focused on was his business, no, he liked to go out and enjoy himself. The thing was he just hadn't found the right person for him yet. He had tried dating women, and in doing that had realized he is gay. It had taken him a long time to accept that about himself, and a bit longer for him to come out. Had coming out as gay hurt his business, not really, though there were some who had stopped doing business with him, but there were others who had started doing business with him. He let out a sigh wishing he could find that special somebody just for him.

(This is what he looks like.)

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

Falconwing:

Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 12:13 AM

Richard sighed as he ran his hand through his black hair and leaned back in his office chair. Sighing, his bright blue eyes glanced at the clock. It had seemed like he had already been here for a few hours but it had only been thirty minutes. Shaking his head, Richard popped his knuckles and loosened his tie. Today was going to be one of those days. Richard turned back to his computer and let out a groan, most reports wrote themselves but this one was not the case. Richard scrolled back up to the top of the page and slowly read over what he had so far. The whole thing sounded awful and he was pulling at threads as it was.

"Dang it," he muttered to himself and erased the entire thing. Maybe he would let someone else write this report while he took on another.

Last edited by Falconwing; 10-11-2012 at 12:21 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 AM

Marcus saw Richard Ayrshire at his desk. The man was good looking, but right now he seemed very frustrated. He headed over to his desk to see if he could help. He had always been one to help out his employees when they needed it. "Is there anything wrong Mr. Ayrshire?" He asked.

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 01:12 AM

Richard jumped when he heard the voice of Mr. Robertson, the CEO of the company. "Oh, no sir. Everything is fine," he replied giving a charming smile. Yeah, right everything was fine. He had only been here for a few a months and the fact that the CEO already knew his name was unnerving.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 AM

"You seemed a bit stressed out, I don't ever want that for anybody working for me." He said truly meaning it. "If you ever need help with anything all you have to do is ask and I'll do whatever I can to fulfill the request." He said.

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 AM

Richard shook his head and frowned, "I think I am going to let someone else cover this report. To make it up to you I will do some desk work for you if you like," he bargained with a grin. "What do you think? Do you have any work for me to do?" he asked looking up at the CEO who was at least five years older than him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 03:08 AM

(OOC: He's flirting with him right? Just want to make sure.)

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 03:33 AM

[[Eh, not really. He is just trying to make it up to the boss.]]

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 03:51 AM

((Just checking))

"I'll see what I can come up with." HE said with a smile. He headed back to his office.

"Oh he's so hot." Lila said with a dreamy sigh. "To bad I have no chance with him." Lila had the desk near Richards.

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 04:14 AM

Richard's eyes widened as his eyes followed Marcus's body until he disappeared out of sight. Richard laughed at Lila's words and turned to her. "Why is that?" he asked with a grin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 04:21 AM

"Cause I'm the wrong sexy for him." She said with a longing sigh. "He makes me wish I were a gay man." She was practically swooning.

Marcus was working on his own work though he was finding it very hard to concentrate. His mind kept wandering to Richard, he was a good looking man. But knowing his luck Richard was probably straight. He let out a sigh.

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 04:43 AM

Richard tilted his head to the side, "Wait... Marcus is gay?" he asked tilting his head to the side. "How do you know that? Was the a memo I miss or something?" he asked in confusion. He wasn't quite sure where she heard that but he could only wonder if it was true.

Well, only one way to find out. "Well I guess I will go to his office and see if he has any work for me. Oh! Hey, Lila let the security guard check the CEO's office if I'm not back in five hours to go home, just in case," he teased as he turned and walked towards Marcus's office.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 02:31 PM

"You must be new in the area. It was all over the news." She said. "Go get him tiger." She called out as he headed to Marcus' office. Lila grinned at least one of them had a chance with the boss.

Marcus was busy working at his computer. He has soft classical music playing in the background.

Falconwing

Old 10-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Richard winked as Lila before he turned around and walked to the CEO's door. Taking a deep breath, Richard knocked on the door only to smile when he heard classically music coming from the inside. Richard waited for the okay from the inside before opening the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 PM

"Enter." Marcus said. He looked up and smiled when he saw it was Richard. "What can I do for you?" He asked. He saved the work he had been doing and stands. He really tried hard to keep his mind from wandering. If he were to do anything with this man, if he turned out to be gay, he would be doing it right.

Falconwing

Old 10-12-2012, 05:52 PM

"Did you have any extra work that I could do for you?" Richard asked as he watched Marcus get up from his desk and move infront of him. Richard's mind drifted to what Lila said about Marcus being gay and started to look him up and down as though he was looking for something. It wasn't that he was checking him out, at least that would be his argument. He was just seeing if anything was different about him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 PM

Marcus sees Richard checking him out. He smiled at the younger man. "Like what you see?" He asked taking a step toward him. He kept his eyes on Richard to gauge his reaction. "Though I am sure I could find some extra work for you to do." He smiled his eyes sparkled.

Falconwing

Old 10-12-2012, 10:53 PM

Richard froze and blushed a bit before looking away, "I don't know what you are talking about," he muttered blushing more when Marcus took a stop towards him. "Now do you have work for me to do or not?" he asked narrowing his eyes in frustration.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 11:33 PM

::I guess I was reading to much into it.:: Marcus thought to himself as Richard looked away. "Actually I do." He grabbed some work and handed it to him his fingers brushed against Richard's. When Richard took the papers he headed back to his desk. He did his best to not let his disappointment show.

Falconwing

Old 10-13-2012, 08:18 PM

Dick blushed as Marcus's fingers brushed his own, "S-Sorry," he murmured softly. "Oh, hey, do you want me to work in here with you or go back to my desk?" he asked quietly with a grin.

[[sorry that took so long]]

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2012, 12:46 AM

Marcus wondered if he did stand a chance with this man. He felt as if he was getting mixed messages. But he decided to take a risk. "You may work in here if you would like." He said with a smile as he moved back to his desk. He hoped against hope that he was making the right choice.

Falconwing

Old 10-14-2012, 12:59 AM

"Well, I suppose I will work in here since it is your work," Dick remarked as he took a seat at Marcus's desk and took out a pen. "So what exactly are you wanting me to do with these? Just fill them out for you and have you sign them or..." Richard trailed off and looked up at Marcus, a slight pink blush showing up on his cheeks.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2012, 01:46 AM

"If you would fill them out that would be a great help." Marcus said with a smile. ::He looks cute when he blushes.:: Marcus thought to himself. "If you have any questions please ask." He said starting to work on what he had been working on before. "Oh if my desk is to crowded you can use the table." He said pointing to the nice round table.

Falconwing

Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 AM

Richard shrugged, "No, this works just fine. Close quarters don't bother me," he remarked as he started to slowly fill out the paper with a smile. "Do you want to sign this?" he asked as he held up one of the sheets he filled out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2012, 03:26 AM

"once you get a few done I'll sign them." He said smiling. "So I was thinking, if you were free, I could take you to dinner after work." He said. He wouldn't push it if Richard had said no. Though he was hoping he would say yes.