Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-18-2017, 05:51 AM

Carn and Ignis' Hangout!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 07-08-2017 at 05:57 AM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-18-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis
Menewsha Avatar Community - View Profile: Car'a'Carn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis
do you drink milk? you're not a baby YOU ARE A BABY WHO DRINKS ALCOHOL
I don't know what carn looks like today so i have nothing to compare baby carn with I'm sure you look adorbs.
I wish i had fats. Donate your fats to me please.thx.
It's okay carn. It's okay if you carry around tablets in your wallet. I won't judge you.
I'm plankton. Or squidward haha
Washing my hands is a must. I don't do anything without washing my hands first. If i eat chips i need to wash my hands right after. Even if i touch a little piece of bread or something. my hands are super sensitive so i feel the moisture or oils from the food or things and i want to wash my hands really bad.
You would be like the old guy from the hobbit movies the wizard forest guy who is friends with gandalf. what's his name again?
Carn, how do i know that i'm prepared for a test? I study and study but I feel like once the test comes i'll freak out and do the problem wrong :( i'm so scared of failing.
I drink milk so my bones are strong! Otherwise they'd break! And I drink Alcohol to sooth my emotional pain!

Man I need to find some baby pics... I was pretty squishy XD lolol!

Sure! I'll just send some of my fats over to you XD lolol! I've been trying to get back to my goal weight of 205 and I just passed 220 and hit 219 yesterday morning! Super excited! I was all the way up at 226 O.O

I carry around cool tablets

ROFL!! You're the best mix of evil and grumpy XD hahaha! oh my god this is making me laugh so hard! XD lolol!

Gotcha. I get that way with oily food but for the most part that's only when I am touching gaming controllers or things like that. When I'm working outside, my hands get super dirty O.O

... Are you calling me Radagast the Brown...? Can't I be mother flipping Gandalf?? Gandalf has crazy long hair too! :o

You're not gonna fail!! You can do this! you just gotta believe!! :P Speaking of, how did the talks with your teacher go? did she chill out and say sure! here's some extra credit!! ???

---------- Post added 05-17-2017 at 11:07 PM ----------

Ignis: LOOK! I made a shiny thread for us to hang out in! We write so much in our profile messages, I figured we should just start a thread to fling some words at each other XD

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-18-2017, 12:56 PM

@carn:
But milk doesn't really do anything. It's for babies who can't eat foods yet. Animals don't drink milk after they finish the breast feeding process. So why do humans drink it? Is it because of taste? I would drink alcohol too because of pain.

Squishy baby carn! AWEE So cute

For some reason I thought you were a skinny tall person. Lol But now i'm picturing you as a big wrestler haha
I would gladly take your fat. I need to get buff too!
we can be buff buddies one day. <3

What if pokemon cards were huge tablets made of stone. And the holographic ones were just shiny stones?

I am grumpy and evil sometimes. But I can be nice....sometimes.. maybe

My hands are really dry and bleed. I need to moisturize more. Also my skin isn't healing like it used to because I'm getting old.

Yeah..but I referred to Radagast because he has animals living in his hairy eyebrows FINE you can be gandalf. I'm going to be gimli because he's funny and cool.

All I want in life is to pass the class. I just want a C. I talked to her and asked her for extra credit problems on the test. And she said yes. That's the best I could do because she doesn't do separate extra credit assignments.
And she doesn't know what my grade will be she just says "you could do good on the next test but then what if you fail your final? i can't guarantee a B grade." so yeah. It was pretty much what i expected her to say.

Car'a'Carn: My first invite only thread. I've never made a thread with someone before lol this is amazing!!
I love the picture!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM

Your fist ever?? How exciting!! Haha! Well I'm glad you like it! And yeah, I searched for "Old and young anime" on google images and that was like the first thing that popped up XD lolol!

I'm gonna reply to this in a bit cause I have to go into town and I'm gonna add our big convo from over in the Moving Castle cause I didn't want to let it drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
@carn:

But i didn't mean to talk about scary things. I was only trying to describe what I did when i went to universal.

I can tell that by now. Mr. Gramps.

I don't remember when I first started I just know that I was really young. I drank all types. They say coffee helps with digestion. But my digestive system is already messed up and for some reason I have trouble digesting it. It doesn't make me go to the bathroom. It traps air in my throat and I need to burp. But since I don't know how to burp, it hurts and it makes a noise because the air isn't being released by burp. The only way I can burp is through gag reflex. I have to brush my teeth or stick my finger in my throat. I hate it. I wish I can burp on command like most people.
YOU'RE STARTING THE OLD MAN PROCESS OF WEARING THICK GLASSES. I can't wait until you get older and you have those thick giant specs on your face :)

I mean I'll drink with you but I won't have excess. I don't drink a lot. I take sips lmao
Dragon Ball is funny. Goku never gets fat with all that food he eats. Neither do i, but I'm not buff I'm hungry again actually.

NOoo Luigi's Mansion on the gamecube. It was spooky lol
YOU STREAM?? Yes, please. I would like that very much. Are you one of those people who don't talk in streams ? because i don't like that. I need the commentary.

No. I'm going to grab your foot and drag you to the floor and under the bed so you get scared.
Yes. I'm basically living with you since it's on your property...so ...
IT'S NOT A SHED. It's a legitimate house How dare you.

@kirin: I'm sorry that work was hell.

I just want this semester to end already. I hate finals.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-18-2017, 10:50 PM

Take your time, carn lol I'm actually going to class soon and I napped for 5 hours
I'll be back later ~

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-19-2017, 06:28 AM

A 5 hour nap?? Did you get any sleep at all ?!?

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-19-2017, 01:38 PM

I'm tired because I wake up early and I stress about studying. So i haven't slept well in weeks

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-19-2017, 02:02 PM

Holy monkeys I'm gonna be so happy for you once you are done with the final! This math lady has put you through the ringer!! [gonl]

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-19-2017, 02:07 PM

I'll be happy to be done with this class.
AND she tried teaching how to graph polar coordinates yesterday and I got so lost
She's so bad at explaining everything.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-21-2017, 04:59 AM

Quote:
But milk doesn't really do anything. It's for babies who can't eat foods yet. Animals don't drink milk after they finish the breast feeding process. So why do humans drink it? Is it because of taste? I would drink alcohol too because of pain.
I guess so! XD I love the taste! and it goes so well with so many things! Cake! Cookies! Chocolate! Breakfast! Jam! ETC!

Quote:
Squishy baby carn! AWEE So cute
Quote:
For some reason I thought you were a skinny tall person. Lol But now i'm picturing you as a big wrestler haha
I would gladly take your fat. I need to get buff too!
we can be buff buddies one day. <3
NOPE! XD lolol! XD I'm a bit overweight from where I like to be right now cause the last 3 years haven't been emotionally kind to me (Or maybe I haven't been emotionally kind to myself? Probably that one [swaet]) But I've been working out again! I'm back down to 219 but my goal is 205 by the end of the summer BUFF BUDDIES GET! *high five*

Quote:
What if pokemon cards were huge tablets made of stone. And the holographic ones were just shiny stones?
I told you I carry around cool tables!!

Quote:
I am grumpy and evil sometimes. But I can be nice....sometimes.. maybe
This doesn't surprise me at all

Quote:
My hands are really dry and bleed. I need to moisturize more. Also my skin isn't healing like it used to because I'm getting old.
YOU AREN'T OLD! And inftact, as I've gotten older and I've become more habitual, my hands are doing a lot better than when I was younger XD My nephew has TERRIBLE dry skin on his hands >.< They are just bright red poor guy :/

Quote:
Yeah..but I referred to Radagast because he has animals living in his hairy eyebrows FINE you can be gandalf. I'm going to be gimli because he's funny and cool.
I DON'T HAVE ANIMALS LIVING IN MY HAIR! YES! Now we are talking! Wait... Gimli was an option?!? I've always gravitated towards dwarf races!

Quote:
All I want in life is to pass the class. I just want a C. I talked to her and asked her for extra credit problems on the test. And she said yes. That's the best I could do because she doesn't do separate extra credit assignments.
And she doesn't know what my grade will be she just says "you could do good on the next test but then what if you fail your final? i can't guarantee a B grade." so yeah. It was pretty much what i expected her to say.
Wow... This chick. Like what the crap? How is she getting paid right now? >.< This is one of the most messed up classes I've ever seen >.<

---------- Post added 05-20-2017 at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
@carn:

But i didn't mean to talk about scary things. I was only trying to describe what I did when i went to universal.

I can tell that by now. Mr. Gramps.

I don't remember when I first started I just know that I was really young. I drank all types. They say coffee helps with digestion. But my digestive system is already messed up and for some reason I have trouble digesting it. It doesn't make me go to the bathroom. It traps air in my throat and I need to burp. But since I don't know how to burp, it hurts and it makes a noise because the air isn't being released by burp. The only way I can burp is through gag reflex. I have to brush my teeth or stick my finger in my throat. I hate it. I wish I can burp on command like most people.
YOU'RE STARTING THE OLD MAN PROCESS OF WEARING THICK GLASSES. I can't wait until you get older and you have those thick giant specs on your face :)

I mean I'll drink with you but I won't have excess. I don't drink a lot. I take sips lmao
Dragon Ball is funny. Goku never gets fat with all that food he eats. Neither do i, but I'm not buff I'm hungry again actually.

NOoo Luigi's Mansion on the gamecube. It was spooky lol
YOU STREAM?? Yes, please. I would like that very much. Are you one of those people who don't talk in streams ? because i don't like that. I need the commentary.

No. I'm going to grab your foot and drag you to the floor and under the bed so you get scared.
Yes. I'm basically living with you since it's on your property...so ...
IT'S NOT A SHED. It's a legitimate house How dare you.

@kirin: I'm sorry that work was hell.

I just want this semester to end already. I hate finals.
I was 5 and a half I believe when I first started drinking coffee. For the longest time it was always with cream and sugar XD I have since evolved to cream in the morning, no sugar, and in the afternoon for second cup, straight black. But I love the DARK stuff. Really intense blends XD
That sucks that you have trouble digesting it though :/ That sounds like a super uncomfortable burp/not burp >.< You have to gag yourself to burp?? That's awful! I wonder if you can be trained to burp...

I don't usually do excess when drinking. So lets take some sips! XD I have a fairly high tolerance now. Back in the day 3 beers put me on my butt and gave me a massive hangover the next day Which is not to say that I now drink 12 and 24 packs of beer! I like scotch and gin nowadays XD

He doesn't get fat! Like what the heck! His body has been broken so many times and then he's just totally fine when he eats a flipping bean! I want a Zenzu bean >.< I totally gain weight when I eat like him. I'm at least a little buff though XD lol!

I never played gamecube luigi's mansion! :O
I don't stream XD But A recent promotion on Star Wars: the old Republic gave people a free walker mount if they linked a twitch account to their SWTOR account so now I have twitch XD I'll have to figure it out one of these days, get Dead Space redownloaded and then bug you when I go to play! XD Oh I would totally talk during a stream! XD What's the point of streaming if you are gonna sit there like a great lump?? XD

Wow... That's... Remind me never to wake up from a bad dream and call for you! You'll just drag me under and make my nightmare come true

IT's a tiny house so it might as well be a shead!

---------- Post added 05-20-2017 at 10:11 PM ----------

So yeah... Sorry for not getting back to this quicker! All this new learning to be a mod stuff is a lot of work! So much stuff to learn! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it though so that's good!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-21-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
I guess so! XD I love the taste! and it goes so well with so many things! Cake! Cookies! Chocolate! Breakfast! Jam! ETC!
Yeah milk is good. But it's really bad for my digestion and skin haha
I have no idea why i'm getting breakouts. I think it's from stress. It's been fluctuating a lot lately. I think it's going away but then BAM! next day i get a new zit.

Quote:
NOPE! XD lolol! XD I'm a bit overweight from where I like to be right now cause the last 3 years haven't been emotionally kind to me (Or maybe I haven't been emotionally kind to myself? Probably that one [swaet]) But I've been working out again! I'm back down to 219 but my goal is 205 by the end of the summer BUFF BUDDIES GET! *high five*
Are you chubby? Because that's adorable When i'm sad i just lose more weight :( which is bad. I would rather be chubby than too skinny. I need a working out buddy. But i'm too shy to go to the gym haha
I could always just try and work out at home. We have a treadmill that no one ever uses. But i don't think it would help me...I need weights.

Quote:
I told you I carry around cool tables!!
YOU CARRY TABLES??? oh my god. You're buff lol
you're getting sleepy, huh, carn? metoo

Quote:
YOU AREN'T OLD! And inftact, as I've gotten older and I've become more habitual, my hands are doing a lot better than when I was younger XD My nephew has TERRIBLE dry skin on his hands >.< They are just bright red poor guy :/
I'm GETTING old. I said. Because I'm not as quick as I used to be. I had more energy before. And i would go outside more haha
When my hands are dry they get dry on the joints and the skin turns dark brown..

Quote:
I DON'T HAVE ANIMALS LIVING IN MY HAIR! YES! Now we are talking! Wait... Gimli was an option?!? I've always gravitated towards dwarf races!
You do have animals carn! what about your chickens ? the birdies and the wormies?
I can see them moving around! Of course gimli was an option. WHO ELSE WOULD I BE THEN? I'll be Legolas then. We can be friends later.

Quote:
Wow... This chick. Like what the crap? How is she getting paid right now? >.< This is one of the most messed up classes I've ever seen >.<
School is a miserable place. Somehow people make you feel bad about not understanding and knowing things. They make you feel bad for not doing as well as the A-student or as good as everyone else. The kid getting an A even said at one point, "if the student is doing bad then it's their fault they are stupid. They don't study enough." LIKE literally everyone who hasn't dropped the class is studying all the time and working really hard. Just because they aren't as good at "teaching themselves" like the A-student is, then that doesn't mean that they are dumb. Not everyone can learn the same way. So not only are you doing bad, but they make you feel bad. Which is really messed up.

Quote:
I was 5 and a half I believe when I first started drinking coffee. For the longest time it was always with cream and sugar XD I have since evolved to cream in the morning, no sugar, and in the afternoon for second cup, straight black. But I love the DARK stuff. Really intense blends XD
That sucks that you have trouble digesting it though :/ That sounds like a super uncomfortable burp/not burp >.< You have to gag yourself to burp?? That's awful! I wonder if you can be trained to burp...
I've asked people to explain/show me how to burp. I can't do it. I think i can naturally burp if I talk alot or jump enough so that the air is just forced out. outside food also doesn't sit well with me. Something about what they put in the food, i think it's the oil that gives me burping gas or heartburn. But when i eat food at home I'm totally fine.

Quote:
I don't usually do excess when drinking. So lets take some sips! XD I have a fairly high tolerance now. Back in the day 3 beers put me on my butt and gave me a massive hangover the next day Which is not to say that I now drink 12 and 24 packs of beer! I like scotch and gin nowadays XD
I've never been drunk because I've never had more than 1 glass of alcohol. haha and I drink it very very slowly. Like a turtle :)
Quote:
He doesn't get fat! Like what the heck! His body has been broken so many times and then he's just totally fine when he eats a flipping bean! I want a Zenzu bean >.< I totally gain weight when I eat like him. I'm at least a little buff though XD lol!
HE'S AN ANIME CHARACTER CARN. It's okay if you can't be him. Lmao
I want to eat all the food he eats. It looks so good. And i would get a little round tummy but my legs and arms would remain sticks lmao!

Quote:
I never played gamecube luigi's mansion! :O
I don't stream XD But A recent promotion on Star Wars: the old Republic gave people a free walker mount if they linked a twitch account to their SWTOR account so now I have twitch XD I'll have to figure it out one of these days, get Dead Space redownloaded and then bug you when I go to play! XD Oh I would totally talk during a stream! XD What's the point of streaming if you are gonna sit there like a great lump?? XD
I like the old games. They bring back memories. <3
Just tell me when you have time and you will stream so i can have time to watch it! Do you watch video gamer reviews on youtube? or do you watch youtube videos at all i should say? :o I like angry video game nerd, he's funny

Quote:
Wow... That's... Remind me never to wake up from a bad dream and call for you! You'll just drag me under and make my nightmare come true
I used to love to scare people when i was little. I would intentionally hide in dark spaces and jump out and scare my family haha I would still do that but it takes patience and energy. Which i don't have much of these days.

Quote:
IT's a tiny house so it might as well be a shead!
I'm going to build my house bigger than your house then. And I will laugh at you and you will cry. And i will be mighty

Quote:
So yeah... Sorry for not getting back to this quicker! All this new learning to be a mod stuff is a lot of work! So much stuff to learn! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it though so that's good!
That's okay, Carn. THAT WAS A LOT OF STUFF TO REPLY TO. lol
Congrats on that by the way. Very proud of you, grampa

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-29-2017, 05:44 PM

Oh no kidding? Well that's too bad that milk does that for you! >.<
I bet you are under a lot of stress with finals coming up >.< I hope your breakouts clear up after school lets out!

I'm a little chubby XD Soft in the middle! XD I hear you there. That recent stuff I had going on with my friend and I where things weren't going so well put me in such a depressive mood I didn't feel like eating at all. It's a great diet but yeah, not the best way to go about it XD lol!
ME TOO! I need to try harder to get a workout buddy XD Oh gosh... I hate going to the gym >.< I used to go to the school gym when I was still in college but I had to get there at like 6 am before any classes and I gave up after not too long cause it sucked getting up early lol. YOU HAVE A TREADMILL?? I'll trade you my total gym gold for your treadmill XD (totally not a fair trade XD) I haven't worked out on that thing in a while. I should get back to it though and get toned up again! I was so fit back in 2012 I wish I could get back there!

I think I meant I carry around cool tablets...

Oh I see. Well I guess getting old is ok XD maybe you just need to exercise more! Exercise gives you more energy! Not at the beginning though lol XD Ah that sucks :/ It's been really hot the past week and my hand got dryer than I normally let them and my lips are super chapped >.<

Ew. No birdies or wormies in my hair >.< And I'll totally be Gimili and you can be Legolas! I'm not skinny enough or fast enough to be an elf XD lol! We can be friends later! And have friendly competitions to see how many kills we can rack up!

WOW. The A student in the class actually said that? Well f*** you too buddy That's right! Everyone learns differently! And like, Maybe this "A" student already had a hand up cause he had a better class or teacher leading up to this class and already knew the materials!

That's so silly XD It took me a while but I learned from my brother how to burp on command which is to say, I swallowed a lot of air and then finally burped XD Beer makes me really burpy and I almost always have some sort of repercussion from fast foods or anything I don't prepare myself. Taco Bell usually comes back round the morning after I eat it

Hah! XD Well being drunk can be fun as long as you don't do it the way that gives you a hang over I'm gonna call you turtle from now on TURTLE!

This is true... Anime Characters are really good at losing weight super quick. Jerks. Oh I know! He just gobbles that stuff down too! LMAO! Well you wouldn't exactly be skinny then would you? XD hahaha!

Oh my god! Ignis the demon child that scares everyone to death! That's so mean XD

HEY! I'm not a grandpa! I'm only an Uncle!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-29-2017, 07:29 PM

Actually, I'm not getting pimples anymore..Or at least they are hibernating for now. I just have some scars left. But I'm pretty sure they will fade as time passes..hopefully. IT MIGHT not even be milk. I think milk just makes it worse. But as I'm stressing less, the unhealthy foods don't seem to be causing acne. I just ate a bunch of cookies with milk and i've been eating pretty bad this past week. and my acne has gone down. I think the bad food has become a stress reliever lmao!

Chubby carn sounds adorable. I wish I was chubby. Then I would have curves! I don't like being flat.
Oh man, the only thing i miss about highschool was P.E. Because they would actually make us exercise and run a mile and do push ups. All the girls hated doing that. I didn't mind it because I actually felt like I needed to prove my strength. I was considered the smallest and therefore "weakest" BUT i would out run and "out push up" the rest of them. They picked me almost last for any team stuff. Then when they found out that I was good at sports they would pick me 3rd or 4th out of everyone lol
It always starts out that way... People underestimate me because of my size. ANYWAYS, I liked P.E because they forced us to exercise and I need that kind of push. I don't go out of my way to work out unless it's for a grade lmao.

I actually have a really good gym membership..that i never use. I should. But i'm so lazy and i don't like going places by myself. The heaviest weight I ever had was when i was in highschool. I wish i could gain weight like that again haha

It's been really hot and then really cold and windy here. I really hate the weather now. I ESPECIALLY HATE When it's windy because it messes up my beautiful hair Actually my hair isn't that great. It just takes a long time to blow dry it because I have so much and it's thick.
I'm thinking about cutting my hair actually but I haven't decided on a style or length. I always have this problem.
I think i've had every hair length imaginable besides bald :p

Legolas is fine. I'm fine. We are the same person. BUT THEN There is aragorn and he is fabulous. Hmmm But since you're gimili i must be legolas because we are like peanut butter and jelly. :)

The A-student is a real jerkface. I mean i agree with him that you kind of have to teach yourself when it comes to school. That's how I was able to pass my other classes. BUT Then you can't measure everyone the same way. Trying to understand the stuff is hard enough how do you expect people to teach themselves. haha
I had to watch youtube videos and listen to other teachers before i could even completely understand the material. And not everyone has time to do that.

The only way I can force out a burp is by sticking my finger in the back of my tongue. BUT IT HAS TO BE A CLEAN FINGER. After I wash my hands and over a sink because I don't want to risk throwing up.

Am i turtley enough for the turtle club? :p

I DON't want to be skinny! lol I wish i could eat like he does and actually gain the weight.

So you don't watch youtube videos you grandpa ..

IM NOT A DEMON CHILD!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-04-2017, 03:10 AM

Wow... SO.. My bad... I thought you hadn't gotten back to this yet and I've been like.. "When is Ignis gonna reply??" alllll week! XD And it turns out it was my turn to reply! So I will get back to this tonight and I'm sorry! #horriblehangoutpartner

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 PM

Now you're the one who will take forever to reply haha
I ate a lot again.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-12-2017, 12:00 AM

Keep on me! I forgot about a bunch of stuff that i caught up on yesterday and then I saw your post here today and was like crap!!! I forgot this!

*pokes yer belly*

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-12-2017, 12:44 AM

Don'T you dare poke me there!
I don't even know what I'm doing with my avi anymore lol

Stop forgetting about things

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-12-2017, 02:28 AM

Oh... Sorry...? ... ... ... ... *pokes your belly some more* *runs away*

I'm sorry!! !!

---------- Post added 06-11-2017 at 08:41 PM ----------

SO! Back to our handout...

That's good! It took me forever it seems like to stop getting pimples. When I was in college around 19 and in my first calc class, I had this huge crush on this 24 year old girl XD I was a pimply teenager and she was this upper classman that could drink and I was totally taken by her but she had a boyfriend XD lol! But I digress... I have some scars too from where I picked at pimples LOLOL! I'm not sure if that's bad or good that your bad food habits are helping XD

OH! CHUBBY ME! I keep forgetting to upload that pic! *pokes your belly again* It's rough on the knees! You don't want to be chubby! LOL! Well that's true, it does add curves! But there are all kinds of body types out there and they are all attractive!!!
No kidding?? I could have used that in highschool! I was a terrible homeschool student and didn't do my work at all >.< Nor did I really exercise XD HAH! You seem like a pretty tough and strong lady! I bet I'd be surprised by your strength UGH!!!! I hate team picking! In 2nd 3rd and 4th grade (before home schooling) I ALWAYS Got picked last cause I wasn't a cool kid Ironicly, the shortest kid in school was usually first to the ball or first pick XD He was supper popular for some reason. I think it was cause he was mean and kids were afraid of him XD At least you started to get picked more often!! I'm so jealous! XD Well I certainly wouldn't under estimate you! lol! I could use a push to get out and exercise more right now >.<

YOU DO?!? Oh my gosh! I live so far away from any gyms that it would be a waste of time to go down to a gym... I understand though, It's so much easier to do stuff with friends lol well if you keep eating junk food maybe you'll bulk up a bit again! XD

Have you really? That sounds like fun! I've been a fan of short hair on girls lately but there are so many fun styles out there XD As for the weather... Holy crap mon... It's been in the low 50s for 5 days straight. I've been chilled out of finishing my planting and i'm so sad about it >.< It's JUNE! JUNE!!!! That means 60s and 70s with the occasional 80s around here! Also... I'm jealous of your hair >.< I have thin hair genes on my moms and dads sides and I'm starting to lose lots of mine I've been thinking in the coming years that if I start to go bald, I'm gonna shave it all off XD

Everyone want's to be Aragorn XD Have you seen his girl friend?? Well he's pretty good looking himself XD lol! But totally! I'm hairy and capable of a lot of brute strength and you sound light and nimble so that fits Legolas perfectly! XD

Totally! Everyone learns differently and is capable for a different level of learning. Schools need to wise up to that fact and start teaching accordingly and not in great mass classes >.<
Speaking of schoolllllll......... HOW DID YOU DO?!?!?!? Did you get your grades yet? are you happy to be on summer break??

That's also the way you make yourself throw up! Lol well exactly XD I should have read the whole thing fisrt XD I'll be honest, there was a time or two when I drank too much and felt so sick I was gonna throw up but couldn't and so had to >.< moral of the story, Don't drink so much you get sick!

TURTLE! TURTLE! ... ... I SLAP YOU! XD oh my god I haven't seen that movie in forever but I do so love it!!

Maybe we can set something up where I'll eat like that and then give you all the weight I get as a result? XD That would be awesome! lolol!

What?!?! I do too watch youtube videos! Too many of them really every so often I really go down the rabbit hole when I watch youtube videos and then I stop and go... whoa... how did I get here from watching a video of race cars??

Are you sure?... Cause.. You look a bit like a demon child to me...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-12-2017, 11:30 PM

You better be sorry!

I think pimples come and go as they please. No one is 100% cured of them, sadly. I think it sucks that pimples even exist in the first place. I wonder if they have always existed because I never see an oil painting or photo of a person with acne from a long time ago MAYBE we are being punished for being too vain, mayhaps?
The only time I had a crush on older dudes is when I was in highschool lmao. Now, all the dudes I meet are younger than me My boyfriend is younger than me by 8 months
I'm just glad that I can eat junk food and nothing bad is happening to me anymore.
The sun is curing me. It's zapping the zits with the intense heat waves and making me sweat it out naturally.

My knees already have problems because I'm weak and I don't exercise. That, and the knees are just generally a weak spot that can be injured easily. sometimes I twist my knee when I go upstairs, it hurts so bad .
You don't have to upload pics if you don't want to lol I'm not going to force you. Plus some people consider photos to be private...LIKE ME! I'm too shy to post pics of myself on the internet. But I'm also just super paranoid.
Are you good at any sports? I was in cross country for a couple of months lol That was before I changed schools, I tried to be more involved in activities, but it was too late and I didn't really end up doing that well in highschool because I moved too much. At least I graduated.

I'm starving all the time and I can't seem to keep the weight. It's almost like the sun is absorbing all my energy and nutrients along with my pimples

That's too cold for me. I need the warmth of the sun. The heat gives me nice hugs that make me nap for hours.
Short hair is cool because it's low maintenance and it doesn't get in the way as much. Of course I'm talking about pixie cuts or anything where the bangs are under control.
I would dye my hair but I don't have the face to pull off rainbow colors haha
A lot of people who are losing hair end up shaving it all off. My boyfriend has thin hair and he's probably going to go bald too But it's fine.

Are you talking about his partner in real life? Aragorn is alright but I think Gandalf is the true babe in all this. OKAY I accept being legolas because I'm super elf and sexy.
Totally got a C in the class. Yes I got my grades haha IM JUST HAPPY THAT IT'S OVER AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK THERE EVER AGAIN because I'm transferring and I'll be in another school that I hope doesn't suck.

Don't worry about that. I don't even drink that much. I take sips. I actually don't even get drunk anyways. So that won't happen to me ever probably lol

We've probably seen a lot of the same movies. Have you seen The Big Lebowski? I'm Jeff Bridges in that movie. I'm the Dude. El duderino.

You didn't reply to my question if you watch Angry Video game nerd videos :o that's why I asked if you watched youtube videos haha

AND NO! I'm an angel How would you even know what a demon child looks like? Were you one once?

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-22-2017, 07:32 PM

Crap I forgot about this again!! you're too busy playing WoW to remind me -

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-22-2017, 08:09 PM

I don't want to remind you everytime you ditch me lol
because then I would be reminding you everyday
It's ok, Carn. You're a busy man.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2017, 06:47 AM

I am! :o ... Wait... What am i ssorry for? See... Next time I take this long to reply you should PING ME... EVERYDAY... XD

This is true. I still get pimples from time to time but it's not as bad as it used to be at least! I know right? Who said, HEY! Pimples! I bet these would be fun! :P Paintings are ancient Photoshop...
LOL! Are they really? What gives?? All the girls I meet are younger than me! lol!
Lucky. I can't eat junk food without consequences of the weight kind XD

Ignis! Go run! Or at least walk a bit! XD I beat up my knees a lot yesterday and today while I was working >.< You get injuries going up stairs??! I'd understand if you were climbing up hay bales but stairs??!
Super paranoid is good. I don't upload pics often myself. This made me realize I never posted that pic of baby me I'm awful! I'm sorry >.< It's the combo of summer, being a new Mod, and almost cutting my finger off a while ago
Am I good at SPORTS! I... Don't know? I think I would be! I'm really good at table tennis! It's been so long though since I played any sport that I have no idea XD I can be athletic when I want to be though! lol! I can run a mile on demand and further if I push myself. Usually I try and do at least 2 miles when I go jogging but I usually have to walk for a min or two after the first mile Ah that sucks! I haven't ever had to move while in school but I bet that's rough >.< That's cool that you were in cross country though! Basically that's me. I'm built for endurance and carrying stuff but speed isn't my thing XD

So it seems! It's like you are always eating!

Ah man.. Napping in the sun is the best! :P It's been forever since I had a nice warm sun nap
How long is your hair? I try to keep mine pretty close cut even though it's been thinning a lot in past years XD I don't want no comb over! lol! Well Your BF and I can be bald together! XD I'll change my name to Krillin! :P
You don't? What kind of face do you have to have to pull off rainbow colors? There was a super cute girl at Trader Joe's the other day that had blue and green and purple hair...

No I meant Aragorn's girl in LOTR XD Liv Tyler :P She's hot :P I don't know who he's married to IRL Gandalf?? Well he does have a pretty big staff... See?? There you go! You can be the sexy elf and I'll be the slightly smelly/hairy dwarf! XD
You got a C in math? That teacher sucks >.>... When do you go back to school?

That's good. Don't get too drunk! *As I sit drinking rum XD*

I haven't seen the Big Lebowski but it's got The Dude in it so I really need to watch it! Funily enough I'm lisiting to a "BiG Lebowski LoFi house mix" right now on YOUTUBE XD Wait wait wait... So you are like... A female version of The Dude???!?

Oh! Angry Video game nerd Videos... Um... Are you talking about this guy? I've never watched him before tonight XD lol! But I can't stop laughing XD "FUCK FARTS!" XD hahahah!

I was a demon child. And you look exactly how I used to

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 07-08-2017, 09:00 PM

But what if you forget about the ping? Sometimes I see the ping and i say okay I'll come back to that. but then i don't sometimes lol

and youwere sorry for poking me!
I bet pimples were sexy back then. People found weird things to be attractive. When today it isn't attractive anymore. So who knowsss. Or maybe pimples were considered a disease and people thought it would be contagious and you die so they killed all the people with acne
You attract the younglings? :o
When I was younger I thought i liked older dudes. Now that i'm older I just care that they are respectful
I don't wanna exercise though
Baby Carn will forever be a mystery that's okay you don't need to post it.
I'm pretty good at running. Or i'm just good at endurance. I'm not really fast. I used to be fast. But then I didn't really practice. I just know that I would have been good at that long distance running stuff
Can't stay in the sun for too long or else i get all weak and my eyes get all sensitive.
Plus a slight sunburn and headache.
I'm going to say my hair goes up to the middle of my back? not really sure. It's wavy hair so i can't measure it accurately lol
I tend to think that white people can pull off colored hair. more specifically rainbow style hair well. There was a girl at my school who literally had rainbow hair. Each piece was a different color. it looked cool. She looked like a magical mermaid or unicorn :o

OHh right. But everyone in movies is good looking. They kind of have to be Or they make them look good because they are in a movie.
You're the smelly dwarf because you smell. Right? hehe

Well i'm on summer vacation right now. and i'm wasting it on playing WoW because i'm a total dork.
I go back in september.
Why do you listen to mixes ? lol i can't listen to that stuff

I guess I'm a female version of the Dude? I talk kind of like that. People think I'm a stoner but i'm not could just be because i'm from california.

YES THAT GUY. He's funny. I like his game reviews. he also does movie reviews i think.
you're still a demon, carn.