R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaria92 View Post
You're making me curious, I'm going to go check. Haha. The only site I've been on since 2003 is deviantArt, and that's because I lied and said I was 13 when I was really 11. Haha. But I don't even have that account anymore. *shrug*
Haha if you get sucked into Gaia, I am not to be blamed!!

Are you an artist? I love DA! Lied about your age to get onto a website? Who hasn't? ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Hi Randeh ^.^

Its been awhile.

As for the gaia thing, cora and the gaian staff have a past. I do not discourage others from enjoying the place.
Haha, I was going to say that I thought I distinctively remembered you on Gaia, but then realized that maybe someone had a similar username is all.

It has been a while! How are you?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-07-2013, 04:10 AM

I never had to. I was 16 when gaia was created and that was my first real experience with signing up for those sorts of things.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to solaria92

Old 07-07-2013, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Haha if you get sucked into Gaia, I am not to be blamed!!

Are you an artist? I love DA! Lied about your age to get onto a website? Who hasn't? ;)
Not an artist, not really. ^^; I mean, I do digital coloring of the freebie handout linearts and I like spriting (I have a pixel board on here) so... well I guess yeah, I am. Haha. But I'm more of a writer. I just usually keep my writing to myself. I think I took all of my writing out of my gallery, actually. It's the same username if you'd like to check me out. solaria92 I don't put much up there, though.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-07-2013, 04:13 AM

@Randeh- I do have an account cora lorington over there though it was never my main.

Hope Kojin
Takai Mitsukai
Mischeif the Cat
Alawin Sterling
Trente Alexander
((There where others but now I cannot remember them))

I've been busy mostly, I now content with two jobs working nearly a hundred hours a week. So life has been busy. But otherwise good ^.^

How about yourself?

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I never had to. I was 16 when gaia was created and that was my first real experience with signing up for those sorts of things.
Haha I may have been talking about something a bit more explicit ^^;;

Quote:
Not an artist, not really. ^^; I mean, I do digital coloring of the freebie handout linearts and I like spriting (I have a pixel board on here) so... well I guess yeah, I am. Haha. But I'm more of a writer. I just usually keep my writing to myself. I think I took all of my writing out of my gallery, actually. It's the same username if you'd like to check me out. solaria92 I don't put much up there, though.
Ouuuu fancy fancy! I like your cat pictures @___@! I love cats. I have a GORGEOUS male Russian Blue. His name is Eros and he's fabulous :D
Quote:
@Randeh- I do have an account cora lorington over there though it was never my main.

Hope Kojin
Takai Mitsukai
Mischeif the Cat
Alawin Sterling
Trente Alexander
((There where others but now I cannot remember them))

I've been busy mostly, I now content with two jobs working nearly a hundred hours a week. So life has been busy. But otherwise good ^.^

How about yourself?
Haha I recognize the name Cora Lorington, not the others! Weird :P

100 hours a week?! Are you a vampire? Do you sleep? What's the deal?! What do you do?

I work my full time job and a lot of over time, but it's slack like answering e-mails and chatting with our clients so it's easy stuff. :) Apart from that, on a dating website getting the best ego boosts of life and breaking hearts, like women do. ;D

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:19 AM

That was my kitten, Scrapper, back when he was that tiny! We kept him (humanely) tethered to the porch in the summer for some playtime. Haha. Those were for our black and white unit in photography class, but the teacher didn't like portraits (animal or people) or really any of the photos I took so they were graded badly even though all of my classmates came up to me afterward and told me they all loved my photos. >.<

I have problems with art classes being graded sometimes. >__>

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-07-2013, 04:23 AM

Well 60-80 hours of that is testing software, which although not physically draining takes a lot of mental capacity. The other 20-30 hours is for dollar general, a small sort of convenience store.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-07-2013, 04:26 AM

Quote:
That sucks ):

HICORA!I too dislike what it has become! I love chatting with old friends though :)
i try to go back every once in awhile to say hi to old friends. :]

and gah sorry i missed so many posts. i have to be responsible at midnight as i update my thread. xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:29 AM

Quote:
That was my kitten, Scrapper, back when he was that tiny! We kept him (humanely) tethered to the porch in the summer for some playtime. Haha. Those were for our black and white unit in photography class, but the teacher didn't like portraits (animal or people) or really any of the photos I took so they were graded badly even though all of my classmates came up to me afterward and told me they all loved my photos. >.<

I have problems with art classes being graded sometimes. >__>
Awe! Sometimes I find with art classes, in order to be graded properly (not all the time, but with some teachers) you have to do things they like. Heck, even with English essays, if you write about a subject the teacher likes and take his/her view on it, you get graded better. But like I said, not all teachers. :)

I thought the pictures were cute!
Quote:
Well 60-80 hours of that is testing software, which although not physically draining takes a lot of mental capacity. The other 20-30 hours is for dollar general, a small sort of convenience store.
Jeebus @__@! That's a lot of work. I worked at a convenient store growing up for 4 and a half years. Easily my most favourite job. I loved the owners and the regulars :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i try to go back every once in awhile to say hi to old friends. :]

and gah sorry i missed so many posts. i have to be responsible at midnight as i update my thread. xD
It's fun! I like seeing "old faces" again :) My avatar looks like it comes off the pages of a 2003-2004 catalog for Gaia XD I need to update it, but I like her .___.;;

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Awe! Sometimes I find with art classes, in order to be graded properly (not all the time, but with some teachers) you have to do things they like. Heck, even with English essays, if you write about a subject the teacher likes and take his/her view on it, you get graded better. But like I said, not all teachers. :)

I thought the pictures were cute!\
Oh, I know how to fudge my way to A's in English. Haha. I'm good with words, it's just when it comes to photography, I've never been able to conform.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-07-2013, 04:33 AM

@Randeh- my gaian avatar looked exactly the same from 2003-2012, In 2012 I finally sold off all my old items for artwork. I had quite the collection of 2003 stuff....got me a good deal of artwork. But the artists on Gaia charge a mint for artwork. I'm all for pay good prices for artwork......but a mil gold hardly gets you one peice of art anymore *stops herself before this turns into a rant*

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 05:35 AM ----------

Dollar General is alright, but alot of work. We only have 5 people that work there so each person is responsible for cleaning, cashing, stocking, and maintenance of the place.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Oh, I know how to fudge my way to A's in English. Haha. I'm good with words, it's just when it comes to photography, I've never been able to conform.
I love writing essays. The idea of researching everything and then putting it all together is so soothing :D I'd love to learn photography one day! Keep at it :D!
Quote:
@Randeh- my gaian avatar looked exactly the same from 2003-2012, In 2012 I finally sold off all my old items for artwork. I had quite the collection of 2003 stuff....got me a good deal of artwork. But the artists on Gaia charge a mint for artwork. I'm all for pay good prices for artwork......but a mil gold hardly gets you one peice of art anymore *stops herself before this turns into a rant*
Actually I do recall that HAHA!

I TOTALLY know what you mean. I was going to sell off my hoard of awesome items for art and then realized that it's all WAY too expensive now !___! So I keep my items and make profiles for art instead. The prices there are atrocious!

But that's why for me, Gaia is to reconnect with old friends, Mene is for friends, chatter, fun and everything else XD You can actually quest on Mene and accomplish something.

Yes! I totally did all the cleaning and stocking and everything. We had the owners (husband and wife) and two of us :) I worked full time, they still ask me to come back haha. It's just a really fun, easy job. It's unfortunate they won't pay me what I make now XD

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:37 AM

Gosh, Cora, you sound like you work at the one that's around the corner from my house. :P

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:38 AM ----------

@Randeh I've fallen out of favor with photography recently. Maybe when I have the time and the money. ^^; I like spriting much more at the moment, and writing has always been my main love.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:38 AM

Quote:

I thought the pictures were cute!Jeebus @__@! That's a lot of work. I worked at a convenient store growing up for 4 and a half years. Easily my most favourite job. I loved the owners and the regulars :) It's fun! I like seeing "old faces" again :) My avatar looks like it comes off the pages of a 2003-2004 catalog for Gaia XD I need to update it, but I like her .___.;;
mine is super random right now. I was making different avatars with like all the poses multi pose items had. And than i was getting rid of the items >.<

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-07-2013, 04:41 AM

I used to make art, but as I can not bring myself to charge those prices for my art it never really got me enough to get anything decent lols. I did have someone create artwork of that avatar before I destroyed it though. After all alot of people knew her xP

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:51 AM

i figured i would just save the avatars. and maybe do something like. Draw these avatars. pick an item off of them

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
@Randeh I've fallen out of favor with photography recently. Maybe when I have the time and the money. ^^; I like spriting much more at the moment, and writing has always been my main love.
Spriting is fun. I like the word, it's cute haha.

Time and money is very necessary for photography, unfortunately! People do it to get away but it takes up a lot of time!
Quote:
mine is super random right now. I was making different avatars with like all the poses multi pose items had. And than i was getting rid of the items >.<
Haha super random avatars on Gaia is totally normal and even fashionable!
Quote:
I used to make art, but as I can not bring myself to charge those prices for my art it never really got me enough to get anything decent lols. I did have someone create artwork of that avatar before I destroyed it though. After all alot of people knew her xP
I recall the avatar :) I don't recall Cora art though! Samples?!

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:55 AM

@Randeh and unfortunately, time and money is not really something I have in abundance. It's like that saying. When you're young, you have energy, and time, but no money. When you're middle-aged, you have money, and energy, but no time. When you're old, you have time and money, but no energy. :P

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:56 AM

well i guess its not random as in cluttered. but just random items. from awhile ago.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote:
@Randeh and unfortunately, time and money is not really something I have in abundance. It's like that saying. When you're young, you have energy, and time, but no money. When you're middle-aged, you have money, and energy, but no time. When you're old, you have time and money, but no energy. :P
can we just stay babies forever. we would never need money. d

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Oh I have never heard that saying, and I totally LOVED IT! That is SOOOOO true!!
Quote:
well i guess its not random as in cluttered. but just random items. from awhile ago.

can we just stay babies forever. we would never need money. d
Same username? I am going to go search XD

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:59 AM

We sure can. But let's stay potty trained.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:59 AM

yeah it should be.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote:
We sure can. But let's stay potty trained.
for sure. that is a good thing.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:02 AM

My Gaia account has been locked due to more than 60 months (AKA 5 years) of inactivity. *giggles*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
yeah it should be.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:59 AM ----------

for sure. that is a good thing.
XD It looks like Rainbow Bright met Sailor Moon and had a baby. I love it HAHA
Quote:
My Gaia account has been locked due to more than 60 months (AKA 5 years) of inactivity. *giggles*
That actually made me laugh out loud xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:09 AM

Wait what? i'm confused.