Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 09-29-2013, 07:09 AM

Awe.
You guys are so sweet. >w<

Also, isn't the Assassin Cross Choker just like the necklace she has on in that pic?

And yes, I think I still hold the highest. I may have the highest in UP, but I'm not sure anymore. @__@;; I'm gone all the time, so I'm behind on what's been going on.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 09-29-2013, 02:09 PM

it is very possible... will have to keep an eye on her so i don't miss her creativity

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-29-2013, 08:55 PM

Of course I'd recognize her... She was awesome, though I myself preferred the angel XD

maidenroseheart

Old 09-30-2013, 02:03 AM

lol I really liked several but I have to agree... her as the angel was good :)

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-01-2013, 03:47 AM

Here's my pick for this week, it's Kent:

This is just so funny and clever An inspired use of the birds! And the fur collar, it's makes such perfect straw! That hat too...if it was blue it would be the ultimate old Munchkin hat on the Wizard of Oz scarecrow. Though I don't think the temperament quite matches

Now I'm imagining an alternate version, with a seriously angry scarecrow...xD I'd not mess with him, straw man or not, not when he's armed with a pitchfork! I'm not gonna touch your carrots, honest!

Fantastic avie Kent, well done!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 04:11 AM

OMG I didn't think anyone would notice! Thank you so much! > w<
I was starting to think I didn't look much like a scarecrow. ; o; I really wanted more straw around my wrists.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 04:54 AM

I think I would have recognized him if he were all happy. Looking at it now I can't believe I missed it.

Also congrats!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
I forgot to give my congrats to Emma too! Congrats!
Aww thank you! :D <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
That would be her :) The multi item is a black pumpkin with purple eyes and mouth.

Ohhh okay! I never use those items LOL
I really should go through my inventory more!!

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 01:32 AM ----------

Omg. I loveeee that Cosplay Kent! Too freaking cute! It's adorable and you want to just pick him up and hug him, yet you're afraid he'll stab you with the pitchfork. I love it! Perfect combination of a light atmosphere, an iconic character, and a dark twist!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-01-2013, 11:37 AM

Very awesome scarecrow Kent!

maidenroseheart

Old 10-01-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's my pick for this week, it's Kent:

This is just so funny and clever An inspired use of the birds! And the fur collar, it's makes such perfect straw! That hat too...if it was blue it would be the ultimate old Munchkin hat on the Wizard of Oz scarecrow. Though I don't think the temperament quite matches

Now I'm imagining an alternate version, with a seriously angry scarecrow...xD I'd not mess with him, straw man or not, not when he's armed with a pitchfork! I'm not gonna touch your carrots, honest!

Fantastic avie Kent, well done!
I love him! Kent, you did absolutely amazing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I was starting to think I didn't look much like a scarecrow. ; o; I really wanted more straw around my wrists.
hehehe, you did good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Aww thank you! :D <3

Ohhh okay! I never use those items LOL
I really should go through my inventory more!!

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 01:32 AM ----------

Omg. I loveeee that Cosplay Kent! Too freaking cute! It's adorable and you want to just pick him up and hug him, yet you're afraid he'll stab you with the pitchfork. I love it! Perfect combination of a light atmosphere, an iconic character, and a dark twist!
I didn't normally use them either but I had watched it in the marketplace and when it came up for sale and I saw why I had watched it, I had to go cosplay :D

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 10:24 PM

Thanks, everyone! > w< I was just going for a regular scarecrow though, wasn't really going for the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-02-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Awe.
You guys are so sweet. >w<

Also, isn't the Assassin Cross Choker just like the necklace she has on in that pic?

And yes, I think I still hold the highest. I may have the highest in UP, but I'm not sure anymore. @__@;; I'm gone all the time, so I'm behind on what's been going on.
maidenroseheart: Don't think you saw this earlier, but wanted to share still ^^

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-02-2013, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I've been admiring your avatar from afar....
Congratulations! :D

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 AM

Thank you! > w<

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-02-2013, 07:35 AM

I agree with everyone that it's positively fabulous
I love it. So creative and great.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
maidenroseheart: Don't think you saw this earlier, but wanted to share still ^^
I did see it and went, literally, straight to the marketplace to research it. Now it is on my saved list in the shops so that as soon as I have the gold, I can buy it :D Evidently in my hurry to look it up and then excitement in seeing what it looked like, I forgot to respond. Thank you for looking out for me

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-03-2013, 12:22 AM

Today's pick goes to TheEmpressofEvil: !

One of the most exciting days on Mene is the day after we get a new CI. The huuuuuge variety of ways that you guys use the items always impresses me!

Here, TheEmpressofEvil's avatar has nothing to do with dolls, but she has still managed to use the new hair to create an adorable-yet-creepy avatar for us. This little girl looks far too young to be wandering around the forest by herself, but something in those eyes tells me that she can handle it. I pity the monster that jumps out to attack her!

So congratulations, TheEmpressofEvil! Your Little Red Riding Hood interpretation sure sends shivers down my spine.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Oh man, you are right. She did get the innocent but evil look. Somehow I think I rather have her as a bodyguard than as an enemy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-03-2013, 01:12 AM

Oh she's Darling! I love this version of her. Congrats TheEmpressofEvil. :D

//A Strange cool breeze floats by your ears as Nephila walks away.

psst whisper whisper self promotion.... To anyone with costume or cosplay or Halloween avatars Come join the http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...-15-100-a.html Be creepy scary coOooool Ghouuulsss.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 02:47 AM

Thank you Knerd: and everyone else!

maidenroseheart

Old 10-03-2013, 03:08 AM

your welcome sweetie, you deserved it

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-03-2013, 04:10 AM

Since when did Red Riding Hood go for a stroll in the dark? o.o She gonna be eaten for sure...
Congrats!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-03-2013, 08:44 AM

Ooh. Very nice.

Good choice. Congrats. ^^

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM

This Friday's Pick goes tooo.... neller:!

Neller's avatar makes me feel both fearful and intrigued! Despite the creepy and piercing nature of those eyes, I just can't look away! I expect this is some dark and eerie underwater realm where creatures lure people in by those glowing crystals. Once a person gets close enough, they're then distracted by the same glowing nature of the creature's eyes. What happens next...? Do the victims turn into the creatures as well? Maybe the creature needs to capture a person so that person can take their place. Maybe people are just food... I don't think I would do very well as one of these creatures as I'd probably not get much done because I'd be sitting in front of a mirror staring into my own eyes the entire time.
Whatever the reason or result, Neller's got my attention that's for sure! (Come on over, I have this tank set up for you. )

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-04-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
This Friday's Pick goes tooo.... neller:!

Neller's avatar makes me feel both fearful and intrigued! Despite the creepy and piercing nature of those eyes, I just can't look away! I expect this is some dark and eerie underwater realm where creatures lure people in by those glowing crystals. Once a person gets close enough, they're then distracted by the same glowing nature of the creature's eyes. What happens next...? Do the victims turn into the creatures as well? Maybe the creature needs to capture a person so that person can take their place. Maybe people are just food... I don't think I would do very well as one of these creatures as I'd probably not get much done because I'd be sitting in front of a mirror staring into my own eyes the entire time.
Whatever the reason or result, Neller's got my attention that's for sure! (Come on over, I have this tank set up for you. )
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! :D
I'm glad you saw what I was aiming for! :3