(: and there it shall stay!

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 11-09-2007, 01:18 PM

Good luck on your quest and art auction! ^.^

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 11-09-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
if you ever see someone selling a white pirate sword let me know >.> or the EGL pink skirt. though, they would probably want more than I can offer for it right now, but eh. yeah, keep an eye out >.>

I will keep a lookout for that item. After all, I am in the exchange alot. hehe! What are buddies are there for eachother.

@ Snowflower: Thanks alot but I need more people on that thread. I only have a bid of 2g.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-09-2007, 05:38 PM

2g is better than nothing XD

I bought the sword. So just keep an eye out for the skirt. I will hopefully have enough for a decent offer in a week-ish XD unless they want items...then I could probably buy it now >.>

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 11-10-2007, 12:24 PM

Will do, melody! I have completed three CI's today. I am so happy and I have to update my thread.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-10-2007, 01:14 PM

Oooh!
Congratulations on buying three of your quest items in one day!
That's impressive.
:shock:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2007, 03:19 PM

wow, 3 items in one day! congrats! <3

` T O K Y O
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ` T O K Y O

Old 11-10-2007, 03:24 PM

Wow you seems to be questing alot!
Well good luck with your quest ^_______^“

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2007, 02:41 PM

Morning Sakura!

*kicks thread to the top*

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 11-11-2007, 10:47 PM

Morning everyone! *huggles everyone that visit her quest thread* Yes today its my month celebration here on Menewsha. I have been doing alot of progress here and as you guys can see, everything is going well. I have been busy in my real life, keeping in touch with my friends. I am having a feeling that my friends are trying to hook up with me with a guy that is in our group. They were all like, "Look at the cute couple!" I kinda was embarrassed. He was really friendly that day. Well lets see what happens in the future. Oh yea, my auction ends today before midnight, tonight. All the proceedings will go towards my quest. So bid for a good cause!

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 PM

Oooh!
Happy one month on Mene day then!
hehe

I generally don't like being set up, but that could be cool since you two are already friends.
xD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 01:11 AM

happy one month!

and as long as he is a good guy go for it XD I have a friend that people keep trying to set up with jerks for some reason. It is really starting to piss her off though.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 02:42 PM

back to page 1 for you!

so hi how are you today? It is freezing this morning! though, it probably really isn't that bad, if only the kids hadn't spilled water on the floor with out me realizing it before walking through it! D: my toes are sooo cold! I'm waiting for nap time so I can go and take a warm bath and just warm up completely. *sigh* I still don't like the cold. </3

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-12-2007, 05:47 PM

It will definitely be something that will take some time for you to get used to. I can't imagine it being warm all the time. Not that I like the cold of course but it is a good reason to cuddle ;)

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 07:04 PM

I love cuddling! Scott didn't at first. Now if we don't cuddle at night he wakes up annoyed XD It makes me laugh. And so of course it means he likes cuddling now which is all the better for me! Unless it is waaay too hot outside, in which case he can sleep far away. XD

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 11-14-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHearted
You just need to get to know more people. And also sometimes it just happens...I'm friends with the majority of active users on Menewsha and my quest thread can stall and die sometimes too. XD

Don't worry about it. :wink: I'll always stop by and prod it up anyway. *nods*
I've been a slacker...I'm sorry. XDDDD But don't worry, I've put your name in for something wonderful. <3

And no, I'm not telling. :wink:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 12:42 PM

slacker! D:

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You just need to get to know more people. And also sometimes it just happens...I'm friends with the majority of active users on Menewsha and my quest thread can stall and die sometimes too. XD

Don't worry about it. :wink: I'll always stop by and prod it up anyway. *nods*
I've been a slacker...I'm sorry. XDDDD But don't worry, I've put your name in for something wonderful. <3

And no, I'm not telling. :wink:
Thank you very much, BrokenHearted! I have got that special gift too. Yaya! I luff it very much!

Melody, I hope you feel better. I have not been here in so long. I have to finish your artwork but today, I have to move back to my parents place. At least though, I will have a room of my own. Hehe!

Thank you everyone that has been helping on my quest thread back on page 1.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 02:47 PM

A room of your own will be nice (: I'll start the trade soon XD <3

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-14-2007, 03:05 PM

Love having my own room when I moved out on my own. I had to share with my sister.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 03:25 PM

up until the last house we lived at my sister and I always had to share. Then my parents bought a bigger house and my brothers ended up sharing a room. I don't remember how it happened but it made me happy. <3 I needed space and privacy to get things done and those were things my sister never gave me.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 04:17 PM

Well up until I was at the age of 16, me and my sister shared rooms. Then when we moved to Vegas, I finally got a room of my own. I was really happy. Now, I am going back to a place where my brother is giving up his room and I get to have it. Hehe!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 05:19 PM

that's sweet of your brother (:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 10:19 PM

Hi there,

Just dropping by to say thanks for posting in my sales thread.

As well as to wish you good luck in your Quest!

Thats a beautiful choker your wearing in your picture. It looks like a romantic movie kind of thing.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-15-2007, 03:57 PM

I agree on the choker. It is soo pretty!