Lady Lily
Always AWOL when you need her.

Old 03-30-2009, 08:27 PM

"M- me?" Honi asked, when a girl who had just done her nail demanded to know why she was here. "I was late to class." She looked down with embarrassment.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Gumdrop Raindrop

Old 03-30-2009, 09:04 PM

Ari looked at the one expectant guy on her right and the bored looking one on her left. She had to admit the innocent look was cute on her; No wonder. Ari took out some sour apple bubble tape and chewed on a cut strip.

"Late to class? Seriously? For what, vandalizing the walls with knife picker over here?", Ari pointed to the boy picking his nails. What his name again? Charon. His rep was all over the school though Ari never gave much thought. Only time she saw him do anything bad was taking out a swiss knife to help himself to the snack machine-however he did that.

Lady Lily

Old 03-30-2009, 09:16 PM

"I- I was being bullied and so I was sort of hiding." She looked down, embarrassed at her inferiority in this very "bad" crowd. She had no clue how to act.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-30-2009, 09:30 PM

Name: Page
Race: White/Irish
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Extreemly outspoken, friendly, and kind. Loves to talk about things and learn, and questions just about everything.
Powers?: She's an artistic genious, mainly because her father was an faerie
Appearance:[[[Im drawing this right now.]]]
Situation: Again, she's extreemly outspoken, and likely voiced this wonderfull aspect of herself to one of her teachers. When she was given detention, she could not rember which teacher had sent her here in the first place.
Other:

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2009, 09:40 PM

[[Just jump right in Strawberry Octopus :3 By the way: I love your outfit! :O]]

"Huh..", Ari comteplated, chewing, "Well, coulda been worse I guess. Coulda gotten murdered or something; here". Ari held out some gum for the small girl to have.

"What's yer name kiddo?".

Lady Lily

Old 03-30-2009, 09:45 PM

Honi popped the gum in her mouth, and blew a bubble. "My name's Honi. What's your name?" She looked at the other girl who seem normal enough and certainly very relaxed as though she came here a lot.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2009, 09:49 PM

"Honi. Hooooni", Ari rolled her name around on her tongue, "Cool."
Ari tapped her fingers on her knees while looking at the clock. It had only been fifteen minutes.
"My name's Aribelli but you can call me Ari.", she looked back at Honi and gave her a grimaced smile.

Lady Lily

Old 03-30-2009, 10:14 PM

"Thank you." Honi said, surpirsed that she was complemented. "I like your name too, Ari." She paused. "What are you here for?" She asked, hoping it wasn't rude.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2009, 06:19 AM

The bigger girl shrugged and rolled her shoulders underneath the black hoodie, "I'm in here for not doing what the teachers tell me to do. They want answers and I just stare at the board like the dumb lil' girl that I am." She blew a small bubble and let it pop.

"Not much to say. I don't do the work so they think solitude's gonna get me." Ari looked around at the others, "No quiet here; last I saw the librarian was makin' out with the boys so not much quiet there either." She smiled a toothy grin with the lime green gum partway through her teeth.

Lady Lily

Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 PM

Honi looked at the other girl. She doesn't seem dumb... She thought she was just playing dumb because that was what she felt like doing, was she just being rebellious? "I see." Honi said, not really want to bother her with silly theories. "What grade are you in?"

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 AM

((Ah! D: I missed so much! I'm sorry!))

Charon finished with his knife and wiped it off on his shirt before putting it back to its hiding place. He made a face when the nail-polish girl said something about him vandalizing stuff, but didn't reply. To tell the truth, he was surprised that she had asked why he was there, but quickly decided that she must be talking to someone else.... Although, her pointing him out in the conversation with that shy girl made it obvious that she had been trying to talk with him. But, why? He began to pay more attention to those two. Why would someone even bother talking to him? What could they possibly gain?

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2009, 05:34 AM

"Diez", Ari replied curtly. The blank expression on her face signaled she didn't understand what Ari meant. "Ten, tenth grade. I should be a junior but my birthday just wasn't up there with that whole", Ari twirled her peachy wrist trying to find the ideal, "class limit age..thing." She wrinkled her nose, not liking how it sounded. Ari propped her chin under her hand, staring at this little girl named Honi.

"So what's with the the long english looking dress and pigtails? Is this what you normally wear?", Her blue eyes traveled up and down the outfit. "Looks like something out of a victorian book", she muttered.

"And you.", Ari declared, lifting her left leg to poke at Charon's shoulder with the tip of her old dark converse, "Don't think I haven't noticed you finishing the clean up under your nails. Still haven't said why yer here either. But before that matter, don't you think lovely Honi here is dressed like a victorian maiden or something?" Ari kept her eyes on this boy; nothing was too significant about him 'cept a reputation, which any high school student knew how those usually turned out, yet something drew her to him. Not in an intimate way but a curious way. A small little half-grin creeped onto her pink lips. Yes, curious indeed.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2009, 03:36 AM

"Who cares how she dresses." Was the reply she got. Was it even worth saying how he ended up there? The teachers were careful around him because of his scars and the rumors. The students were careful around him for the same reason... Well, they were generally careful. There was a group who had decided he would be a good target. He leaned back in his desk and put his feet up on a neighboring chair. Now he was facing the two girls. He thought it was pretty stupid that he looked almost like that character from Batman, but... What could he say? At least he had a patch covering his right socket.. There was no crazy looking eye there for people to freak out about, no split personality, no nothing. Noticing the nail-polish girl grin, Charon quickly asked "What do you want?"

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2009, 05:02 AM

( I have been busy so I will try and keep up with everyone.)
Olivia was still at the desk she was at a few minutes ago but there was more kids and the room was loud. She went to see if she had her book of elves on her in which case she didn't. So she jest sat there looking at the clock on the wall waitting till four.

Last edited by Medusa Flame; 04-02-2009 at 11:48 PM..

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2009, 05:15 AM

"I want you", Ari simply said. The look on his face made Ari giggle low in her throat. "Just kiddin' sweetheart. I'm trying to be social."

Aribelli took the opportunity to hop off the desk and lie her hooded head on Charon's lap while his legs were on another's desk. "You just seem like the lonely boy in the corner who acts all badass when he just wants someone to talk to." She smiled once more and moved her shoulders back and forth for emphasis on staying where she was. Her head was on his lower thighs, her mid-back was supported by a chair, and her legs were supported by a tabletop across from Honi.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2009, 01:20 AM

'The lonely boy who just wants someone to talk to, huh?' Charon turned the thought over for a few seconds while tolerating Nail-Polish Girls head on his lap. 'Really now. Lonely? I'll give her that. But wanting someone to talk to...? I don't need something as useless as that.' Nail-Polish Girl certainly seemed like a pushy person, too... He assumed that if he tried to get out of the conversation, she'd just bug him more. He also assumed that trying to move would make things worse... In the sense that he was sure she would end up sitting in his lap... If she tried that, though, he could just stand up or something..... Actually... His wallet was in his back pocket, so if he were sitting, she would have no oppurtunity to take it from him. But, if she wanted one of his knives for some reason... They were all hidden... Save the one he put in his pocket, but that wasn't a very good one... But still, he couldn't get that ridiculous stereotype out of his head. 'Lonely boy who acts like a punk for attention? Me? Acting how I do for attention..? Why would I do that? Why would I even bother trying to get attention? Attention has always turned out to be a bad thing. Why would I want it?'

"So, according to your theory, I act 'badass,' but on the inside, I'm a real sensitive guy who only wants a friend. Am I right?" He paused, "Either that, or I'm apparently just acting up to get attention... but why would I bother?" Charon looked down at Nail-Polish Girl and asked, "Why do you think I'm here?"

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2009, 02:04 AM

Olivia got bord sitting there doing nothing and the only person she knew was talking.Hold up his talking to... it seems a girl that is prim and proper. Olivia hates prim proper girls because there anoying as hell but she could go and see if she is a prim proper scarry person and might get Charon out of it speshely with her laying on him. So, Storm stund up and walked over to them to jest say hi after putting her MP3 player away,"Hello, I am Olivia Storm." she said as well as she could at the time of being scarried by someone that might not be a prim proper person at all.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2009, 04:35 PM

While Charon was to his thoughts, Aribelli played with her fingers-intertwining them together, making diamonds, doing random sign language signs which she knew. Ari always had to do something with her hands when she was nervous and Charon made her nervous, though not the way most people would think. It wasn't him specifically that got her chewing on her gum furiously between clenched teeth or the fumbling of her hands-it was the rejection. The ceasing of conversation...the isolation. That's why she was pushy, it was either be quiet and wait in the corner or get yourself out there. Say something, damnit, she pleaded in her head, just one thing.

"So, according to your theory, I act 'badass,' but on the inside, I'm a real sensitive guy who only wants a friend. Am I right?" He paused, "Either that, or I'm apparently just acting up to get attention... but why would I bother?" Charon looked down at Nail-Polish Girl and asked, "Why do you think I'm here?"

Ari's ears felt like they were burning from the adrenaline running through her veins. Thank goodness for the invention of hoods.

"Hn?", she asked softly under her breath before her brain deciphered what he said. Her fingers stopped moving. "You're different from the crowd...Differences always stand out and are either scrutinized or looked on...all the time. You might not seem to know it but people whisper...they stare. You can be as 'normal' as you want to be though. I personally think you're here because of something the staff assumed you did but you actually didn't; heck, I think you've never done something in school to get detention but when some kid blamed you, you just didn't say anything...so your reputation spread.", Ari inwardly cringed at her response. "That coulda been said smarter", she muttered to herself, waiting for a reply back.

While she was waiting, she noticed a girl coming over and saying her name was Olivia Storm. Ari pulled her hood up a little with her flushed face exposed and waved from her spot on Charon's lap. "Hey there Olivia, name's Aribelli but most teachers call me Ari". Ari smiled and took a deep breath, reclining her head backwards over his thigh.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2009, 01:50 AM

"It could have been a lot smarter." Charon whispered back with a cold undertone. Having her on his lap like this was fairly weird, but he didn't let it show. Then some new girl walked over. What was with it today and people approaching him? They normally never did that. He would prefer if they never did that. Charon blamed Nail-Polish Girl... Or 'Ari,' that was a better name that 'Nail-Polish Girl' at the very least.
Charon decided that if he ignored the newcomer, she might just go away. Some problems are solved by being ignored.... Not very many, granted, but it just might work.
Charon looked back down at Ari, and.... was she blushing? Maybe he should try to get her out of his lap.... But would she end up sitting on him..? He leaned back against the wall and sighed before saying, "my legs are starting to go numb," then he looked back down at her with an odd expression and said, "your guess is only mostly right."

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2009, 06:26 PM

" I jest wanted to say hi. Latter." Olivia said nervausely, " Ari, Are you a prim proper? I know it might sound rude but I was jest woundering?" trying to get Ari off his legs because she knows how anoying it is.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2009, 11:49 PM

Ari's adrenaline snapped when she felt a hand on her ankle. Her leg jerked in instinct out of its grip and slammed a side kick into the girl's side, sending her sideways. "Don't ever touch me. I can get up on my own; I don't need help unless I ask for it", she snarled. Ari knew the kick wouldn't wound the girl but it would be sore for a couple minutes. She got off of Charon and twisted the front of Olivia's flowing purple dress and slammed her against the wall putting pressure between them so Olivia had no mobilization.

"I am not prim and proper like you think I am, prankster. I am a student. I am a struggler. I am everything you probably aren't!", Ari said in hushed, venomous tones. Her blazing eyes gazed up and down Olivia's fine purple dress with matching neck and wrist ribbons and mauve silk scarf. Aribelli took in a deep breath through her nose and let it out. How she wanted to strangle this girl. Prim and proper? She should look in the mirror once in awhile. "Be glad you have clean clothes to wear."

Ari let go of Olivia and turned to look at the clock. It'd been thirty-three minutes. "I guess half the truth is better than a whole lie", she indirectly told Charon, "Cya 'round...Charon. Honi." Ari sounded like it was a finality to her meeting with them but she knew as long as they were "trouble makers", they'd see each other again. Her hand reached out to grab her rugged camo bag and she stalked out of the detention hall, one leaden foot after the other. It was time to go home and let the landlady off at the bar.

Last edited by Gumdrop Raindrop; 04-05-2009 at 01:07 AM..

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2009, 12:25 AM

"Ari, I don't have clean clothes to wear."Olivia said. 'Great I jest made things worse again' Storm told herself.
'Clean cloths I live on the streets theres no clean included. I will jest do my normal stay quiet and cut more fish at 4:00 tonight. I hate when people think I am trying to put them down I was jest wondering. I should start walking to the docks now.' Olivia also said to herself and went to the desk and started to the door still trying to hind the brusses on her wrist and neck.

Lady Lily

Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM

Honi had started reading when that boy had started talking with Ari but the tones of the people near by her started getting harsh, cold, and scary. Everyone here might seem normal but they were all here because of their background even if what happned to them was their fault.... Evan Honi. She came because she was too scared to face the bullies who called her names. If she'd been braver then she could have stayed out... but it was interesting here. Worth seeing.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Charon watched the scene between the two girls with an interesting expression. He was standing up to follow after Ari when a phone rang. He answered, listened, then said "got it" before hanging up. He closed the phone, grabbed his things and walked out the door after the other two girls.
He stopped at his locker to put away his things before going to find Ari. She was entertaining... And might be useful to him.
He was going toward the entrace of the school when his phone rang again....
Again, he answered, but this time, it wasn't a voice he wanted to hear.
He snarled out the words, "What the hell do you want."

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2009, 10:16 PM

Olivia saw Charon at the entrence of the school. He seemed to be in a bad mood but olivia went on her way to work after hiting her locker in both ways. The way of puting things away and punching it. Storm wasn't happy either she has been hating her life for years. She was kicked out by her Uncle 2 years ago because of her pranks. That is why she lives on the streets. Her dress was the only thing she has anymore. Everything else has been burnt by him.