Unescaper
Teenage Mutant Ninja Penguins

Old 08-25-2009, 10:49 AM

((Hi))

Damon got out of his limousine and walked up the steps to the academy. He didn't bother getting his bags, he knew his driver would sort that out for him. Although he was late for the year, he didn't care, he would make an excuse. Straightening his tie, he walked towards what his map said was the art block. According to his timetable, art was going to be his first lesson of the year. Once he got to the room, he opened the door and walked in. When the teacher asked him where he had been, Damon simply said that it was none of his business. He sat down near the back as all the back seats were taken.
He had a small satchel with him which was all he carried. Inside was a sketchbook and some pencils. Damon was quite artistic and set to work almost immediately ignoring the teachers protests and orders to do the assignment.

TenshiInochi
Shana the super-uper Platypus

Old 08-25-2009, 05:56 PM

(Hey-Row~ I feel like caramelldansen dancing right now^^)

Momo looked around and noticed the two new students. Hmmm... The school is growing... I hope that's a good thing. Momo then looked down on her desk and noticed the scribbles she made. It's too early in the year to get in trouble, I should do as the teacher says for now. Momo scraped what she doodled and got to work on the real assagiment. Ugh... How boring... Momo never did like teachers...

Unescaper

Old 08-25-2009, 08:32 PM

Damon looked up from his work for a second glancing at the other students. He realised that there weren't many boys at all. Shrugging he looked back at his work and then at the board on which the assignment was written. Seeing as he was finished with his sketch he decided to start on the proper assignment and he produced another pencil this time a H to do it.

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM

Alexia looked at the assignment that she was supposed to be doing... and then looked down at the poor excuse of a drawing that was on her paper. Sigh... I have never been good at drawing... Why is my first class arts... WHY?!?

She decided to try and draw the assignment again. She drew in concentration hoping that the result would resemble something like what they were supposed to do... and when she was done... she realised that it was worse than her first drawing... ARGH!!! I need serious help.

Unescaper

Old 08-26-2009, 06:02 PM

Once he had finished with the assignment. Damon examined it and foudn that it went along with his standards and he smiled. Looking around, he saw people concentrating on their sketchpads a lot and every now and then rubbing out what they'd drawn in frustration.

As he was done, Damon decided to go and see what everybody else had done. He scooped up his sketchpad and pencils so that no one would look at what he had done and headed to the person nearest to him - a girl who to any other person would seem scary and unapproachable but to him she seemed as easy to approach as his own flesh and blood.

He stepped up behind her and looked at what she had done, he had to admit it wasn't the best piece of artwork he'd seen.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-27-2009, 03:30 AM

After her cry, Ivy stood up and walked back to the class. Since it would look bad if she went to the bathroom and then never came back, Ivy had decided to go back into the classroom and sit the farthest she could from any human.

She opened the door and walked back in, which turned some heads away from their work before she scanned the room and picked a place near the window. It was near the back, but the window would let the wind come in and blow the scent of the human's blood away from her.

Since she had quickly stopped at her old spot to grab her work, Ivy was now sitting by the window continuing with her drawing. Her hands worked diligently while her crimson eyes scanned the classroom and widened when she saw a guy there that hadn't been there before. She sighed in relief that he was a vampire like herself and went back to her drawing.

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 08-27-2009, 07:18 AM

Looking at her paper in disgust... she could not believe that she was just getting worse. All of a sudden, she could feel someone at her back looking at her work. She looked up, and she saw the new guy who was late looking at her work. 'What do you want?' Alexia asked.

Unescaper

Old 08-27-2009, 09:33 AM

Damon smiled politely and just replied, "I only wanted to see your work." He looked up as someone new came in - a vampire like himself - he could sense the tension emanating from her. Obviously she was having trouble with humans. Realising that this girl probably didn't want her work looked at, he walked away and returned to his seat pondering over what had happened before he'd arrived here.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2009, 01:53 AM

Ivy was getting pissed: first, some other vampire closed the window, so now the scent of human blood was getting thicker, and second, the class wasn't ending soon enough for her tastes.

Therefore, the only thing Ivy could do about it, was to stop breathing and pretend like she had fallen asleep with her face in her arms on top of the desk.

'Why did I come to a school for humans and vampires, again?!' she thought to herself in anger and mentally kicked herself when her subconcious replied with, 'you wanted to break your curse and the key to it is said to be hidden in this school.'

The key.....she had forgotten, with all the new developments, that she had attended this school in the first place to find it. So far, Ivy had no leads to its location, but maybe if she snooped around some later today, she could find a clue!

Unescaper

Old 08-28-2009, 10:47 AM

Watching the vampire who was sitting by the window he noticed that she'd stopped breathing. Could it be? The last Frost descendant at this school? Damon had heard about the Frosts but could never have imagined one at the school he was attending. After all it was mixed humans and vampires, by now one of the humans should have been devoured but apparently not. This Frost had better self control than her ancestors. He smiled in appreciation and looked at the clock waiting for the bell to ring for the end of the lesson.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 AM

When the bell finally rang, signaling that class was over, Ivy heaved a deep sigh before rushing out of the room. There was a 15 minute break between classes at the school, so she decided to cool herself down with a little walk outside.

There was a small fountain that she found on her walk which she decided to sit on while she thought about the key.

"In the building where it started, there will be a key," she repeated the words that her mom had told her before she had died, "The key is said to rest underneath the eternal fire there."

"What is the eternal fire, though?" Ivy mused as she put a finger in the water of the fountain, turning it into ice instantly.

Unescaper

Old 08-29-2009, 09:45 AM

As soon as the bell rang, Damon picked up his already packed satchel and followed the Frost. She went outside and sat by the fountain and that's when he made himself known. "Hello," he said, holding his hands up as he walked towards her to show he meant no harm. "I'm Damon." He paused to see what she would do and then said, "I'm a vampire but then, you probably already know that."
He smiled and asked, "mind if I sit here?"

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 AM

Ivy jumped a bit when she heard some one talking to her, since she had been so tightly wound into her thoughts, she had not noticed anyone approaching her.

"Hi," she said politely with a smile, "I'm Ivy. You may sit wherever you want, after all, I do not own this fountain."

Ivy was too aware of Damon to go back to her thoughts so she thought she'd try and make at least one friend at this school.

"Why are you roaming around outside?" she asked with a grin, "Did you need some thinking time as well?"

Unescaper

Old 08-30-2009, 09:10 AM

"I'm Damon." Damon laughed and sat down beside her. "Well, yes... and no. I saw you wander out here and I was quite surprised to learn earlier that you are of the Frost family."
As he saw Ivy's face he quickly said, "No offense to be made. It's just that, I find it quite amazing that you are able to stay here of all places when your curse..." He paused thinking and then continued, "And I'd rather be outside than inside when there are humans around." Again thinking about Ivy, he took a box of blood pills from his trouser pocket and handed them to her.
"I don't really need them, but maybe you do?"

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-31-2009, 04:50 PM

((Sorry about the whole 'not-being-online-for-over-a-week! I went to Denmark ^_^ I don't have time to reply right now, but I will later. Pinky promise!))

Unescaper

Old 08-31-2009, 09:04 PM

((It's okay, how was Denmark? Did you go to Copenhagen?))

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-31-2009, 09:14 PM

'So, he knew that I'm a Frost,' Ivy thought with disdain, 'He probably wants to make fun of me as I struggle through this school!'

Then, Damon offered her the blood pills and she started to think that maybe he wasn't there to laugh at her.

"Thank you," Ivy smiled at Damon as she took the blood pills from him, "So, how did you know that I was a Frost?"

Ivy had thought that her acting was top-notch, but apparently she had some weak points that Damon could correct. Maybe he had actually seen her running from the room, but she hadn't sensed anyone watching so that couldn't be it.

TenshiInochi

Old 09-01-2009, 01:17 AM

(I have such a brain block right now><)

Momo wandered outside during the break and looked around a litte bit. Is ANYONE here? I'm so bored... Momo thought. She caught Damon and Ivy in the corner of her eye. From here you can't even tell if they're getting along or fighting. Hmm... they seem to just be chatting normaly... Momo though as she walked to the wall. A small nap never did any harm. Momo lied against the wall and slept for a bit. Hopefully she'll wake up in time for her next class.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-01-2009, 07:10 AM

((Yep, stayed the night there and went to the Tivoli Gardens, which was awesome. There was this HUUUUUUGE plummet ride and everytime someone came down the watched and talked about how we pitied the poor sods XD That was only for the Saturday just gone. Before that we were somewhere in Lolland. I've also noted that Denmark is unnaturally flat. Not like England. Hills everywhere here!))

Beatrice seemed to have gone into a daydream during class and blinked a couple of times before remembering where she was and getting up and heading towards the door. She cast a glance at Liam, who was slumped over his desk, breathing softly. She walked over and gave him a nudge "Excuse me, class seems to have finished" she said. He looked up and gave her a death stare, but she didn't even flinch. He glared for another moment before getting out of his chair and walking out of the room calmly. Beatrice followed a moment later. She went out into the gardens and noticed Momo sleeping against the wall. She began walking over, but stopped halfway. Liam had gone the other way, but doubled back on himself. This girl interested him and annoyed him and he wanted to find out what made her tick.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 09-02-2009 at 04:45 PM..

Unescaper

Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 AM

Damon smiled and replied, "You were the only vampire holding your breath. And the only good reason for why you would would be that your attraction to human blood is stronger. Not many vampires are known for that, so I knew you had to be from a family of them - the Frosts." He didn't laugh or make any gesture that he thought it was funny because he knew he could make the wrong impression, so he waited for it to sink in.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2009, 04:47 AM

"Right," Ivy felt stupid for not remembering that vampire's like herself had keen sense of hearing, but it was a fact that not a lot of people remember the Frost family. Frosts, like herself, had been in hiding for over a century, so she had thought that humans and vampires alike would have forgot about how tarnished the name Frost is.

"So, what's your next class?" Ivy didn't like talking about her family, so she would try to divert Damon's interest in it with a simple question as this.

Unescaper

Old 09-02-2009, 10:01 AM

"Actually.. I don't know." Damon admitted, he rummaged around in his bag until he found what he was looking for - his timetable. Scanning it quickly, he found what he was looking for. "Apparently, it's English." He grinned. Then he asked, "What about you?" Whilst he waited for an answer he thought about Ivy's blunt response to how he knew she was a Frost, he guessed she thought that he thought that she was bad in some sort of way but every vampire was drawn to human blood. Quickly, he added that he didn't think she was bad and didn't look down on her, vampires were as bad as each other really.

TenshiInochi

Old 09-02-2009, 05:28 PM

(Where I live, hills are everywhere. In our last car, we had sliding doors. Since we lived on a slight hill, the door hit me every time i tried to get to my seat^^; )

Momo felt the steps of someone approaching and woke up. She opened her eyes a bit and saw Liam. She stood up straight and apologized "Oh, I'm sorry, did I doze off? I hope I was a bother." She began to walk slowly towards her class, but stopped. What an idiot I just made of myself. Liam probably thinks I'm stupid or something. Momo thought as she stood against a wall with her face in her hand. Oh dear, I hope he isn't gonna be mean.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Liam grunted "It's okay. I fell asleep earlier, I didn't sleep well last night" He wondered why he was telling the girl this. Beatrice had noticed Liam Is he following me? she thought I'm sure he went the other way... at that she headed to class as fast as her heeled shoes would carry her.

TenshiInochi

Old 09-03-2009, 01:56 AM

"Haha, I understand. We only have a few minutes left, what class are going to next?" Momo said, almost in trace. She was still embarrassed of a boy random;y waking her up. She was happy it didn't seem to trouble him.