Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 10:29 PM

Ivan smiled and nodded "sounds good to me and I think I am dorm number is B 24." he said with a smile as he finally remembered his number. "and sitting at lunch sounds great." he said happly.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 10:39 PM

Chloe smiled'' thats great then i will meet you at lunch Harrys going to a club then so i will be on my own... and B 24 dorm room ok i will go there well i have got english Harry will be free for the time being so see you at lunch !''Chole said hugged Ivan and Kiki then kissed Harry on the cheek and was gone.

Harry look at Ivan then said '' So what do you like to do best in school?''
Harry sat down on the chair and put his legges up on the table and got out a book but still looking at Ivan.. Sighed he Missed Chloe already....

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-26-2009, 10:46 PM

Alice sighed. "What the..I never knew it was so hard to find a room."She said.Alice looked at another door and smiled."Yes finally I found C 17!"She shouted.Alice laughed and and took the kep out of her pocket and poened the door.she walked inside and put down her bags next to her bed.Alice shut the door behind her and quckily started to unpack.A few minutes later her bags were emty and everything was sorted away."Nice."She said to herself.Alice locked the door behind her and walked down the hall.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 10:59 PM

Chloe ran down the hall to her room number A12 feed Sniff then unpacked all her stuff she got in to her cheerleading outfit and daced down the hall .....
after cheerleading was finished Chloe went back up to the libary still in her Cheerleading uniform ....
and said ''HI i am Back!!''

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 11:00 PM

Ivan shrugged "it changes everyday since I can never remember." he said as he looked at the Harry. He ten started to steal quick glances at Kiki. He had liked her for a while and could always remember every word she had ever said to him. He then smiled at Chloe when she came back.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-26-2009, 11:04 PM

Alice walked thorugh the halls and came upon the library.She smiled and entered the room.She quickly went over to the shelves and started to scan through the titles trying to find one that intrested her.She found a few and carried them over to a table and put them down.She sat down in a chair and picked up one of the books and started to read.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 03:17 AM

"well i'll be in my dorm she smiles at them" she goes to her dorm

chocomokochoco

Old 09-27-2009, 06:03 AM

Harry thought about what Ivan said for a long time then said''its ok Dude-Harry lowers his voice so the girl couldn't hear- go get kiki -voice is back to normal- we will be in our Dorm if you need us!!'' putting an arm round Chloe then says to Chloe ''Wlcome back sweety''

Chloe looked up at Harry and smiled she turned her head to Ivan and said ''Kiki's gone with out you!! and -Chloe got out a soft tip pen and wrote A12 on Ivans hand -this , this is our room number when it is lunch we can eather find you or you can go to A12 dorm room and pick us up yeah?'' Chloe put her pen away and hugged Ivan then said ''Ivan your really kind and sweet please be are friend'' Chloe picked her kitten Sniff up and strooked her furry Head and thoughtwhat a strange little kitten you are!!! Then Chloe was rumging though her bag where is my hair clip?.... a little cip fell out of Chloes bag it had a pattern of a half moon at the moment it chages .....

Harry picked up the clip and said so softly ''Chloe is this your hair clip by any chance?'' Harry put the cilp on Sniff's ear and laughed at the expreshion on Chloes face ''WhAt?!?''

Chloe didn't anwser but hit him instead '' thats for terrifing Sniff!'' Chloe said taking the clip off Sniff's ear and put it in her hair... then turned to Ivan '' Do you know what these scars are on my legs and my arm?'' she said hoping he would try to guess she knew and wanted to tell him!

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 03:35 PM

Ivan smiled at Chloe and nodded "I will always be your friend." then ran out the door to follow Kiki.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 03:50 PM

Kumi rushed in late to her highschool classes "I've got to stop oversleeping" she muttered to herslef as she sat down earning a glare and probably a detention fromt he teacher

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 05:08 PM

she goes to her dorm with ivan she studies alot she is on her bed she falls asleep

chocomokochoco

Old 09-27-2009, 06:37 PM

Chloe said '' thank you Ivan meet you later i will knock on your dorm room ok'' chloe staired after Ivan then turned to Harry then said ''Harry we better go to our dorm to we need to study for English we got a tunn of home work to do!!''

Harry growed '' not more English home work *sighs* well lets go to our dorm then...'' putting an arm round chloe they walk to their dorm and un locked it Sniff and Black jumped on their ownes beds and fell asleep Harry murmured ''i wish i was a cat all they do is sleep...'' Harry got out his english home work book and pen and lay down on the floor scribbling down his home work...

Chloe got out her pen and english home work book and stared to scrach the home work down....

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 06:53 PM

Ivan laughed as he saw her fall asleep and pulled the blankets over her. He kissed her cheek and then started to clean up her room since it was covered with paper and open books.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:02 PM

she wakes from her nap she looks at ivan he is asleep

chocomokochoco

Old 09-27-2009, 07:10 PM

Chloe sighed an hour of home work is hardly fare on her... Chloe put her hand to her head and gasped ''Harry..HARRY!! MY head my head it aches ...''Chloe clapsed ....

Harry rushes over ''Chloe?!..CHLOE are you alright Chloe ..come on Chloe wake up wake up!!!'' Harry growned ''what am i going to do now ...OH i know im going to tuke her in to bed and put loads of blankets over her !!!'' Harry rushed over to the draws and got out a green blacket and a black blacket picked Chloe up and tucked her into bed putting the blankets on top of her . Then got a peace of paper and wrote
Chloe if you are reading this and i am not there i am going to the lunch hall with Ivan see you soon my love
i love you more than the sun and the midnight moon
from
Harry conner Green*

Harry put the note on the bed side table and left the room ...
Harry made his way down the dorms till he found B 24 he knocked on the door and said '' Ivan ?Ivan are you there its me Harry!! can i come in?'' Harry waited for an awnser..

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 07:14 PM

Ivan was still at Kikis room, he had fallen asleep on the floor as he had cleaned up her room and showed no signs of waking up soon unless you threw a bucket of water on him. So there was no reply as Harry wanted for a answer.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:18 PM

" Ivan wake up" she looks at him

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 07:23 PM

Ivan slowly opend his eyes and looked at Kiki "do I have to?" he asked still half asleep

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:25 PM

"well if you want to sleep u can sleep on my bed"she smiles

chocomokochoco

Old 09-27-2009, 07:25 PM

Harry sighed ''this is the worst day ever my darling Chloe has clapsed and i needed to do my english home work now Ivan won't awnser the door *harry growned his stomache ached- i am litrally dieing here!!!'' Harry felt like he was eather going to throw up or faint of hunger he lay agenst the wall and fell unconshuss....

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 07:31 PM

Ivan shook his head "no, I better head back to my room" he siad as he got up. He kissed Kikis head and smiled "see you later" then started to walk to his room. But as he got closer he saw Harry passed out. He ran over and shook him lightly "Harry? Harry are you okay?" he asked as he looked at him.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:38 PM

she goes on her bed and sleeps it was 12 at night she goes out of her room she sees a man at the clock tower she goes to it she is in her victorian night growen she looks at him he look like ivan

chocomokochoco

Old 09-27-2009, 07:46 PM

Harry looked up at Ivan and said ''Huh?! oh Ivan am i glad to see you i fel horrble -Harry growned cluching his stomache then remembers- OHNO!! Ivan i came to tell you chloe clapsed but you weren't there and my stomache hurts so much i got confuzed and well i can't remember what happened mate...'' Harry got up slowly still cluching his stomache ...

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:48 PM

some girls are talking "hey did you here that kiki is at the clock tower with some guy he might attack her"

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 07:57 PM

When Ivan heard both Harry and the girls he growled. THings seemed to be getting out of hand. He quickly ran into his room and opend his cooler. He pulled out two blood pack and threw them at Harry "you probably need blood now go back to Chloe, she probably needs blood to. Now I have to go" he said as he ran down the hall, hopeing that Kiki would be okay.