Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-17-2011, 05:18 AM

A fair skinned female walked down the dirt path leading towards the village of Leroy with a deep sigh. If it wasn't for the need of a job to keep the apartment she wouldn't make this journey every day by foot. It was a ten mile walk from the small village her and her brother lived to the city, where the red haired woman worked as a librarian and waitress. Two jobs to pay the rent and buy some food. Her feet where killing her as she carried on at a slow pace. Tiny clouds of red tinted dust following every step, lingering far after she was gone from that area. A slight breeze blew strands of her hair around behind her and swayed the wild flowers and tall grasses that filled the meadows around Leroy. Yawning some she rearranged her purse and the bag of things she'd gotten from the city in her hands. It was one of those unforgivably hot summer days, where the sun caused small heat waves along the path a head to make them look like they were moving. Looking up a smile graced her face. Indeed it was a hot day but unforgiving or not there were small cotton ball clouds above her, little shapes as the wind twisted them about the sky. Sighing she looked a head. The town wasn't far now a mile or two and she'd be there. It was always the first and last parts of the journey that seemed the most intimidating. Smiling some as she saw the tops of the blurry buildings a head Livianna just relaxed some. Almost home.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Nickoli pulled the last horse in from grazing. Petting it lightly he put her in the stall it was just to hot for them outside. "Alright beautiful you be good now. Don't give Mr. Kelly to many problems." He tapped the horses nose again and walked out closing up the barn for the day. Rubbing his neck he looked up at the sun, his white shirt a bit stained from dirt, sweat covered, and now see through. Sighing deeply he updated his employer of the status of his charge and headed home. He was supposed to get the apartment ready before Livianna got home. Rubbing his neck the man sighed before breaking into a sprint. Pulling out his keys he opened his apartment door and looked around. She wasn't home yet! Pulling off his shirt and gathering the rest of the laundry he started a load of wash. Then pulled out the load he had done before work out of the dryer. Pausing only after pulling out a garter belt out of the dryer. "What the...?" Shivering mainly out of disgust he held the undergarment with two fingers and dropped it in the basket. "I'm scared for life." He muttered to himself as he tried very hard not to get that image of his sister in his head.

(Woot first post done!)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-18-2011, 03:42 AM

There was a soft sound of rustling in the grass before the wind blew violetly from the town, blowing sand and dirt into the eyes of the red head as a small mouse transformed into a shirtless teen, around his early twenties. Flipping his black hair from his face his earring jingled softly as it bounced against his cheek. his eyes flashed to their piercing gold, and his blue tattoos stood out drastically against his tanned skin. Walking down the road he didn't look at the red headed girl, though he knew they were both headed for the village. He glanced at her and smirked. Nice dame. Really nice body. Though he had a feeling if she was like all other red heads they wouldn't get along, they didn't like a mellow smart ass like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Groaning as she sat on the stairs to the apartment buildings, the beautiful blonde sighed. Listening to her ipod and bud in one ear she tensed as the hottie came running. THE hottie. Grinning she stood and quickly slipped into the shadows, morfing into the shadows as he walked in. She caught the door and grinned as she slipped inside. Following him she slowly walked up the stairs, dragging her hand along the banaster. She thenput away her ear buds(In her pocket of her dress) and lightly knocked on the door. If she could even get his NAME before she and her brother moved on, because she wished to remember his face, body, and name. So she could daydream later.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2011, 05:44 AM

Livianna winced as the wind kicked up and put her hand before her eyes. 'Weird..stupid wind' the red head thought to herself. As some guy she didn't even hear walked passed her she sighed. Was her hearing going. Looking back she noticed the dust trail from her went back as you could see it was blown around a bit but there. Rolling her eyes there was no way to tell how far back he got on the trail. He was a cute guy, she tried to remember if she'd seen him around before, but a name and place escaped her mind. The tattoos were nice looking too. To shy, and kinda paranoid to say anything Livianna allowed him to walk by not giving to much of a second glance. Shuffling her bags between her hands again she let her pace kick up a bit. In her mind it wasn't to tail the extremely good looking guy ahead of her, it was self preservation. If she didn't hear him coming someone with more malice intentions could easily get a hold of her. Or so she kept repeating to herself, Livianna was not a forward kind of girl.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Nickoli sighed as he tossed the basket of laundry on the table to fold as he heard a tap on the door, well more like a full scale knock. A second deeper sigh escaped his lips as he walked over and looked out the peep hole. The blonde that he often saw sitting on the steps of the apartment complex was outside the door, getting his grooling over now he unlocked the door completely composed. Pulling it open he leaned on the door frame with his right arm against the frame above his head slightly. "Can I help you?" He asked his voice smooth and deep. His red dragon tattoo was barely seen through his shirt and came up at the collar bone in one barely seen curve. His hair was still damp with sweat and his skin was darker than normal from his work through the week. His arms were quiet muscular and large being outlined by his short sleeved shirt which currently sat open, mainly because he was in his own home. 'Sexy Lil' fox wonder if she lives in the building?' He thought to himself allowing himself to take in her features she was quiet the looker.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-18-2011, 05:11 PM

Nathaniel stopped in his tracks noticing the girl's amount of things to carry right then. Turning to her with his bright piercing eyes landing right on her he smiled, flashing his perfect white teeth at her that stood out against his tanned skin. "Do you need help carrying something?" he asked lightly in his slight Egyptian accent. Being half Egyptian, half British was an odd combination but he mostly took after his father, since his mother had left for another British guy. He then gave her the once over, a smile that showed that he liked what he saw flashed over his features. He then approached her with very soft footsteps with his cool and calm aoura about him as a warm breeze ruffled his pure black hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth watched as the hottie came to the door, and her eyes looked over him once, and then once more just because she wante to remember that wonderful body. SHe then spotted his tattoo and had a really bad urge to take off his shirt to see what his was, sincehe could see her tattoo right above her chest. "Yes, I wanted to say hi, since my brother and I are you neighbors in the adjacent appartment." she said lightly and flashed a devilish smile. "I'm Elizabeth, feel free to call me Liz." she said lightly and then looked up at his handsome face, not afraid to meet his eyes. "What's your name?" she asked curiously and then heard an electric buz. Her eyes widening she turned around to see one of the hunters and she pushed ther neighbor inside his apartment and shut the door, trying to keep cool. Lifting her hand from his warm chest she flashed an appologetic smile. "Sorry, ex-boyfriend. He wont ever leave me alone." she explained adn smiled.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2011, 06:24 PM

Livianna looked up at the male and shrugged a sort of defence against a blush. "Egyptian?" She asked out of sheer shock at first, that was an accent she knew but rarely heard. Shaking it off she felt her cheeks start to heat up but smothered the fire before it was too noticeable. "It would be a relief to get some of these bags off my hands. B-but if its any bother don't trouble yourself." Her voice soft and the slight stutter made her want to scowled but she kept a nice smile. "Are you heading to town or are you going through it?" She asked sitting the bags down for a moment before stretching work was taking its toll that was for sure. Small red marks along her hands from where the cloth bags had cut into her hands. They would go away sooner or latter. As she rubbed her hands for relief a small bat charm fell out of her sleeve dangling from a small gold chain. She looked the tanned male over her opinion not wavering, very good looking.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~^~^

Nodding some as she introduced herself Nickoli looked over when she did, which explained why he was so shocked when he was shoved into his own home. "Ahh..." Was all he could say to her explanation of rude behavior. "Well you can hide out here Elizabeth as long as you think necessary. I know what its like to be on the run from someone." He admitted lightly. "Oh, excuse my manners, I'm Nickoli, you can call my Nick or Li." He said simply rubbing his neck lightly and fixing his shirt. "Feel free to make yourself at home. We have juice, water, coffee, hot chocolate and chocolate milk....oh and regular milk. As for food uh...my sister should be home with groceries soon. Please excuse me as I have some work to do about the house." He wasn't sure how to react to this new female but he had to get some of the house done. Walking over he started folding laundry, his laundry, his sister's clothes were placed in a basket on the other side of him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-18-2011, 08:38 PM

Nathaniel smiled at her and then chuckled. "Yeah, I was raised there for most of my life." he said lightly and then picked up three of her four bags with ease. She was cute when she was blushing like that. He then looked at her hands and ran a tanned finger over a red mark. "You should soak your hands and then put lotion on them.. The marks will go away better and faster." he said with a bit of care and then looked up into her eyes. "My sister and I are your appartment neighbers." he said lightly and chuckled. "I just haven't had time to stop by and say hi." he said as he waited for her to grab her bag and start walking, he needed to check in on Liz soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz smiled and nodded, giggling softly at his offer in drinks and food. She then walked around the apartment, her knee high boots made no sound as she walked around. She then watched as he folded his clothes and her eyes traveled over him. Such a nice body.... Oh if only Nathaniel and I didn't have to run all the time.... she thought to herself longingly. She then was about to grab a drink from the sink when she felt her phone go off. she answered it and the noise made her fall downa nd convulse on the floor. blood coming from her ears as laughter came from her phone. She couldn't move because her ears were hurting so much... She couldn't even move as she laid curled up on the floor.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2011, 09:24 PM

Livianna smiled some. "Thanks for the advice." She said softly grabbing the bag and walking forward. "I thought I'd seen you somewhere but honestly I'm only at the place long enough to eat dinner, shower, and sleep." She said softly before bitting her lip. She was telling a complete stranger her routine. Shaking her head some she walked on towards the town. Her pace was faster and lighter now that she had less to carry. "Oh, by the way, I'm Livianna thanks a bunch for the help." Her voice perked up some now as the continued down the way.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Nickoli turned around hearing the phone it the floor. "Elizabeth?" He asked walking into the kitchen before seeing her lying in what appeared to be fetal position. Looking around he heard the laughing on the phone and shut it off, mainly cause it was creepy in this time of panic. "Liz can you hear me?" He asked taking the liberty, Nick picked her up and brought her too the couch, using his shirt as a pillow. Moving her head lightly between his hands he looked at her ears. "Uh....crap." He grabbed a note pad and scribbled some thing down. "Liz....hey pretty lady you alright? Just do me a favor and don't die while on the couch its my sister's favorite." He joked lightly not sure what to do.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-18-2011, 10:31 PM

Nathaniel chuckled and noded. "I know the feeling, that's how my routine is as well..." he said adn then shook his head. Walking with Livianna made him want to get to know her more, but as they came closer to the apartment his gut twisted. "Shall I walk you up to your apartment?" he said nonchalantly and then hurried up the stairs to her apartment. He found the door still slightly open, and put on edge he pushed it open. "Hello?" he called and then heard his sister's pained laugh. Walking in he found Liz laying on the couch, her ear having blood come out. "Liz?!" he said shocked and set down the bags and hurried to her side. She just smiled reasuringly and reached out painfully to take his tanned hand. "Hey bro..." she whispered and cringed as he looked at Nic suspiciously. "The hunters... My phone.." she whispered painfully and he nodded slowly. "Alright,t sleep it off sis... I'm gonna have to figure out how to make sure these guys don't get hurt..." he said softly and she blinked painfully at him. "Keep them safe... please..." she begged painfully and then passed out and he pulled a shot and gave it to her. She had invented the shot to speed up their naturally fast healing and he was glad they had a bunch of it. "You two need to tell me how fast you can pack everything you have to move." he said seriously and stood.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2011, 11:03 PM

Nickoli looked up a little shocked as some guy came in and moved out of his way. He walked over to Livianna and took the other bag picking the ones off the floor up. Liv was the one listening in while Nick put stuff away trying to mind his business. Hearing his question Liv shook her head. "Forget it." She said simply she didn't stand up to many people but she would about this. Nickoli walked over. "I'm sorry dude but you want to run out of town be our guest but there is no way in hell your getting us to move. I'm sorry about your sister and whatever troubles you have but this is our home, we can't afford to leave and I'm refusing." He said pushing Livianna behind him. "I don't know who you two are and I'm not about to trust my entire life on that. Livianna has work, I have work, and she has school." He said taking a stand that Livianna had only seen him take when he was fighting their very last foster father.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-19-2011, 04:21 AM

Watching them Nathaniel shook his head and sighed. "People will come and ask you about Liz and I... They will toruture you until your begging for death.... They will then kill you." he saud and then picked up Liz. She groaned and slowly blinked her eyes. "Are they safe?" she whispered and he shook his head. She got out of his arms and then stood. She ran a hand threw her hair. "Should we show them?" she asked him softly and he shrugged, turning away and swaring in Egyptian as he ran hands threw his hair. Liz shook her head and sighed. "We are one of the last of our kind, I'm an elemental shapeshifter..." she said and touched their wood chair, her hand taking on the color and texture of the wood. She then held out her hand slowly. "Its no trick.... And there's people who are hunting us. They will kill you if my brother and I don't get you to a safe house..." she explained hopin they didn't freak out.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2011, 06:18 AM

Nickoli growled in his own right. Why did I open the door? He asked himself his eyebrows close together as he frowned deeply. Even when she 'shifted' his face didn't change. "As interesting as this all is...." He started before Livianna touched his elbow. Looking down at her with his arms crossed she rose to her tip toes and whispered softly in his ear. Something they probably couldn't understand or hear. His frown got deeper. Livianna looked at him for a moment longer before looking at the others. "I don't really understand, but I don't have too. I'm fine here until real danger, not just talks of it come. I've worked hard for the life my brother and I have....I'm so tired of running, we have our own demons." She said softly walking off to her room.

Nickoli watched her walk off. He looked at Nathaniel very seriously. "Your sure they'll hurt her?" He asked before looking at them. "Ok we'll go with you. Liv....she doesn't like the idea, but she has a deep since that your right. And her seances are not to be questioned, I learned when we were younger they are almost always right." Nickoli shook his head. "Give us till dusk, you lay down, you stop cursing. While your in my house your mouth is clean, cleaner than Mr. Clean." He stated with a nod. "Their is food and drinks in the kitchen." Walking over he picked up the two laundry baskets and carried them towards the rooms. "I request only that your brother doesn't go into Livianna's room...." A frown still on his features.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM

Liz want to ponch the red headed girl so much it wasn't even funny. It was only when Nathaniel wrapped his arms around her shoulders that she slowly calmed down. She then nodded and followed him, both of them dissappearing from the apartment and into their own. They swiftly put everything into their suitcases and Nathaniel packed them into their SUV. Liz then walked around and scrubbed the place clean, so they couldn't be traced. Once done she threw the gloves and cleaning bucket in the fireplace and with her powers set it on fire. She then nearly broke down and clung to Nathaniel. "I don't want to watch them die..." she choked trying not to sob as Nathaniel held her close. "I know... It will be okay Lizzy, I promise... We will keep them safe." he whispered and she sniffled looking up at him. "Why are we such freaks?" she whispered miserably and pulled away from him and hugged herself. Now they would watch and wait as the hunters approached Nic's door...

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2011, 04:42 PM

Nickoli gathered some suitcases up and put the clean clothes in them as fast as he could. He was used too packing in a brief time periods. Livianna came out pouting but helped get stuff packed. They were done in the hour. Walking to the next door she knocked lightly. "We're ready." She said a little coldly. She walked over and sat on the steps out of the apartment with a sigh. Nick brought out the suitcases and such.

(Are hunters outside the door right now?)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-20-2011, 04:43 AM

Nodding Nathaniel helped take the bags. "Please get in..." Liz said and got into the drivers seat. Turning it on she then let it sit in park running and grabbed her brother's arm. "Theyre here!" she gasped and robed creatures with huge snake eyes and gill like skin on their necks as well as tattoos all over them hissed and growled at Nathaniel and Liz. Both let the beasts surround them and Liz clicked the SUV to lock once both Nick and Livianna were inside. They they launched themselves at the hunters, Nathaniel was constantly shifting from animal to animal, and then back into his regular form with a gun for an arm. Liz on the other hand let fire consume her, so her hair was pur fire, but her body was covered in s rocklike armor as she used her fighting skills against the hunters. They both just hoped the hunters would leave Licianna and Nixk alone.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2011, 06:36 PM

Livianna had gotten in and so had Nick. When they were locked in the car neither seemed amused but as the fighting continued Liv barried her head in a stuffed panda she had gotten from a bag and Nickoli watched in amazement. How could any of this possibly be real? The fire, the rock, the snake people things, the animal shiftings. It was too unreal for him to believe. Yet he couldn't pull his eyes away. Why didn't they just get in the car and run the bastards over? He just didn't understand this new mythical world he was being sucked into at a very unreal and hard to manage pace. Liv lifted her head for a moment and let out a scream. Just the way everything looked scared her, it didn't amaze her it frightened her. She'd read books, and watched movies with the reassurance that it was all mythical, not real, imagination. Now...now..she didn't know what to think, if the good guys were real so were the bad. And that is what scared the female. Although she was 19 years old the female clutched a teddy bear and ended up fainting after only a few moments of watching everything going on. Her slender glasses hitting the cushion of the car. Nickoli looked over long enough to move the glasses and lay his now asleep sister on the cushions

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-20-2011, 08:35 PM

Things paused for a moment, as a scream ripped threw the fighting. All eyes turnned to the truck filled with humans and the hunters launched themselves at the vechical, both siblings dart infront of them. Liz cried out in anger as one said he was going to eat nick and she angerily ripped the hunter in half, and threw him aside. Nathaniel took out a few more of the hunters before getting in the drivers seat and relocking the running vechical. Watching as Liz flipped onto of the SUV he hit the gass and she shot fire at the following hunters until every last one of them was turned to ash. She then laid ontop of the vechical and waited for Nathaniel to open the sunroof. The blonde slid back into the seat next to her brother and noticed his bleeding arm. "You got hurt." she said bluntly and sighed. "Yeah, he had a gun that grazed me." Nathaniel said like it wasn't any big deal. Sighing Liz preceeded to climb back half way and put her hands onthe cushioned seats, oblivious to the view she was giving Nick with her low cut dress. "Can you grab the medical kit in the door there?" she asked pointing to the medical kit in the door compartment.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2011, 10:39 PM

Nick watched as everything went about. Rubbing his head he just brushed Livianna's hair out of her face. Poor thing. He looked up and blushed very mildly. "Uh...Sure." He followed her hand reluctantly and then grabbed the med kit. "My sister is studying to be a nurse...I'd offer her help but..." Lifting her arm and dropping it. "She didn't take the shifty shifty thing to well." He said trying to keep his eyes off Liz's chest. Clearing his throat he looked out the window instead.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-20-2011, 11:41 PM

Liz nodded and smiled. "Really? I finished med school early, about three years ago." she said lightly and then took the med-kit and began getting things out. "Nat, hold still." she said and the tanned male didn't seem to notice as she began working on the wound and sowing it shut. "Yeah... The whole shifting thing scared both of us at first, but its something we both have come to terms with... Plus you two are lucky, your safe house is in a beautiful house and you are fully equipped with everything you will possibly need..." she said softly and thenfinished wrapping Nathaniel's arm. Sighing she then nodded at her handy work and leaned back again, holding the kit to Nick. "Can you put this back Nick?" she asked lightly and smiled at him. "Oh and if you have any question's feel free to ask." she added, though Nathaniel seemed to be studying everything as he drove swiftly down the highway.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 01:14 AM

Nick just nodded some taking the med kit and putting it back. "I have a small problem with this." He stated instead of a question. "My sister and I we don't like things being handed to us, with nothing to show for it. No work or anything it makes us feel....i dont know like we are using people. Plus we hardly know you and it isn't right to take something from someone you don't know." He said pausing to sigh. "We are great full for your help back there." He said before shaking his head. "But we don't need to be someones access baggage."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-21-2011, 03:58 AM

Liz sighed and looked back at him, her deep blue eyes revealing sadness for the first time. "Im sorry.... We didn't mean for you two to get pulled into this..." she said softly and then blinked as her eyes grew a bit wet. "Youll have to live there, and you two can work and do anything as long as you don't get on tv or get noticed..." she whispered wnd then a tear fell down her cheek. Nathaniel reached out and took her hand and squeezed it. "My fiaonce was murdered by the hunters... Liz was watching her and fell asleep for a minute and they had attacked... And I couldn't save them both." he said smoothly keeping feeling out of his voice as another tear slid down her cheek. She then bowed her head and her form shook slightly. "I don't want you two to get hurt..." she choked out and Nathaniel pulled over into a gas station. "Get yourselves a few snacks and drinks, it's going to be a long drive..." Nathaniel said and began filling up the SUV as Liz slowly walked into the gas station and stared at the drinks.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-25-2011 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Site Hiccup

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 04:34 AM

((Question why did you post that twice?))

Nickoli felt kind of bad listening but when they stopped he hesitated to get out. Leaving Livianna to rest he followed Liz in. Looking over her shoulder he pointed. "Green tea infused with ginsing and honey is a great natural energy drink, but sodas are a little sweeter and more sugary. Liv normally drinks the teas and juice. I prefer water, soda's and the sweet things." He said trying to strike a conversation. "Don't worry about pulling us into this. We couldn't live in a bubble forever. Liv, she adjusts slowly sometimes but she always finds a way to make her own paradise." He said smiling at her some. "By they way I'm just curious what the hell is that a tattoo of I can't figure out what the hell it is." His voice frustrated why that came out of no wear he didn't know but it did and he felt kinda stupid now.

_-----------------------------------_

Livianna stirred some and opened her eyes. Seeing nothing but her stuffed panda. Looking around she sat up and rubbed her head. Looking around she found her glasses and slid them on calmly. Taking a closer look around her heart sped up. Where was Nickoli? Those creatures? Her god like neighbors? Where was she?! The thoughts ran through her head over and over as she looked around panicked. "Nick?" She asked opening her door to see who was filling up gas. Seeing Nathan she puffed out her cheeks with air before saying. "Your not nick." And closing the door. Promptly locking them to keep everyone else out of the car till she figured out what happened.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-21-2011, 12:57 PM

((it happens when mene acts up on me, sorry ))

Liz looked up at Nick surprised and then nodded. "Yeah I'm a pretty healthy ester but pop is a weakness of mine..." she said softly, and as lightly as she could manage. She then pulled out herself a few different kinds of pop and put them in one of the bags they offered at the door to stay green. She then smiled widely hearing him and then shook her head. "Its a sign of my powers... It looks like a regular tattoo to most, but when I go like this..." she said and touched it, the tattoo morfing and spreading fire down her right arm until the sword was pointed between her middle finger and ring finger. "The fire spreads over half my body, to show my power." she said wnd then lifted her hand from the tattoo and it went back to normal. "Nathaniel's is the same, except his is that blue curling design. But he's almost covered... He's what I call a genious." she said lightly as she grabbed a few snacks and two big cappachinos. She had gotten Nathaniel addicted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel watched the other people, mostly American parents, filling up their cars. He then watched a punk drive in, his camero making really loud noise. The music was blasting foul words and he met the punk's eyes fearlessly. The punk preceeded to fill up his camero and flick Nathaniel off, after flashing his credit card. The parents all began scurrying away and Nathaniel waited for them to leave before morfing his hand into the exact card the punk had held and paid for the gas. He then heard a click and looked at Liv threw the window. "Really Liv?" he mouthed and then walked into the gas station and up to Nick. "Can you tell your sister to unlock the SUV? We're not going to get anywhere if we don't get into the vechical soon..." he said smoothly and then walked to his sister and took a drink of his capacinno happily.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 PM

Nick grinned and grabbed a soda and a tea for him and his sister. He had grabbed a few bags of munches and a couple more drinks by the time Nathaniel came towards the gas station. "That's pretty wicked mine doesn't do anything cool or interesting." He said simply before Nathan abruptly told him about his sister. Sighing the male nodded before going up and paying for the stuff he got for himself and his sister. Carrying the bag out he walked to the SUV and tapped on the window. Liv was leaning into the trunk to trying to grab a book out of the suitcase and so through the front window you could easily see her ass. Hearing the tap she sat up, smacked her head and slid down looking at the window. Seeing Nick she unlocked the car and let him in. "What happened?" She asked before snatching up the tea he handed her.
"Well you fainted." He stated.
"It was real?"
"Heh, yeah it was pretty hard to believe right?" He asked looking at his sister. "But we have a place to stay we are heading there now and they are going to help keep us safe...so stop locking them out of the car." He poked her side lightly and she tried to hide a giggle. Sighing Livianna nodded and grinned. "Nickoli........will you grab my book for me?" She asked. "Pencils too!" She grinned as he moved pulling them out of a bag and tossing them on her lap. "THANK YOU!" She said flipping pages filled with drawings of all sorts of things they'd seen. She brushed her hair out of her face and started to sketch pictures of what she'd seen of the fight before blacking out. "I Don't know if that's a good idea Liv." Nickoli warned lightly but the red head didn't stop her hands.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Nathaniel smiled as Liz as they walked out of the gas station. They were talking causally and then got intorhe SUV. Nathaniel pulled out and began driving as Liz turned around and smiled at the siblings. "You draw too? Ohhhh Nat! You two should share drawings!" she said and Nathaniel blushed and kept his eyed glued on the road, making Liz giggle. "Nathaniel was gonna go to a college for art, but then our powers kicked in." she said and then smiled widely at her brother. The Egyptian was still blushing and watching the road intently. "Can I show them one of your sketch books?" Liz asked Nathaniel excitedly and he nodded. She grabbed a book from the middle compartment and handed it to Nick. There was alot of skethes in the book, some of his home town, others of pyramids and some of her.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 07:05 PM

Liv looked up at the girl a little surprised and laid her hand over her drawling a little. She wasn't fond of people looking at her stuff mainly cause she was shy when it came to it. "That's really cool." She said softly but when the book was handed to Nick she leaned over a little to look at them. "Wow....these are...amazing. Tell me do you prefer charcoal or pencil? Or perhaps pen and paints are more your forte?" Her voice very curious.

Nick smiled and nodded. "Yes these are very good." He said softly looking at Liz with a grin.