Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2013, 04:37 AM

Amenhotep closed his eyes and laid down next to Aria. "Its ok I'll watch over you while you sleep." The albino promised laying his head down on one of her pillows and wrapping his arms around her in a tender embrace. She was poetry in motion, something he couldn't describe. Aria, the dance mistress and princess of Cairo, was more than she seemed. He just hoped that he hadn't wounded that beautiful and kind heart of hers. It was never his intention to get angry with her, and it deffinatly wasn't how he wanted to leave things. He was just glad she was going to get much neeeded rest now. Gently he stroked her hair his pink eyes ever vigilant as she rested.

Livianna gasped as someone touched her and the blade reacted to her sudden surprise as well. It was like she couldn't let go for a moment before she heard her name. Even though the touch and her name had happened at the same time one of her sences took longer to register. Her face seemed to express mild confusion but her body only tensed under the touch. Her brin was overloading with information. For a second the tracker was totally unresponsive. Her puls started racing and a slight sweat started to build on her forhead. She took in a deep breath as if she was going to scream only to drop the blade. Liv came out of her trance in a similar way she collapsed to floor. Her hand touching her head as if to calm herself. Looking up Livianna's eyes rested on the blade and a million questions bubbled up insde of her. Opening her hand she watched it fly back to her like her blades did in time of need. Looking it over she quickly placed it back in the sheith safe from its memories. "Where did they find that?" She asked her voice broken a little.

Nickoli watched his lover and grinned as she got ready to dance. Hearing Kamun the male werewolf grinned. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and handed the other male ten bucks. "I can already tell your right about that." Nick said with a lustful voice as he watched the female infront of him. "Ten bucks says you we won't see you after your's gets lessons." He teased back lightly before everything started and his attention was distracted.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-27-2013, 03:25 AM

Nathaniel was shocked when he touched Liv and she didn't so much as breathe. His mind instantly broke out in worry, though he didn't want to show it. Doing his best to stay calm, the male shapeshifter was opening his lips to speak again when she suddenly collapsed. Gasping and going to his knees, he put his hands on her and looked her over. "Liv! Liv!" he said worriedly as he looked down into her beautiful but emotionless face. Suddenly the dagger wizzed through the air and ducking, he found his head nearly chopped off but Liv speaking. For a second nothing registered, but relief. Blinking away fearful tears he smiled and sucked in a breath. "Grandfather found it by some remains in the desert. It looked to be a temple to train trackers, or at least, that's what he pieced together from the glyphs left." explained and cupped her face with his tanned hands. "Please never do that again, I was so worried." he breathed and kissed her forehead.

Kamun chuckled and then grinned, handing Nickoli back his ten. "You got me there." he said lightly with a wink and then nudged his twin who was snickering at the two. Then the shapeshifter began moving. Her dancing filled with tradition and purpose, her allure working within the twists, turns, and poses. Her outfit catching the light and her hair leaving the essence of an aoura behind her with every movement. With a charming smile on her lips the blonde preformed an eye trick with her movements, looking like she flipped her leg over herself but it was simply a hard learned twist. hitting the last pose as the music ended, the wolves and mates clapped. "I am just happy that I still have it." she said lightly with a smile and bowed lightly. "You trained for three years, I'm pretty sure you were born to do it darling." Flur said lightly and tossed her a water bottle.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 AM

Livianna looked up at Nathaniel and chuckled some. "I didn't do it on purpose." She stated softly closing her eyes. An old training sight? There had to be another, the race didn't just die there. Looking up at Nathaniel she smiled some. "I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't know I'd totally space like that." She said softly nibbling her lip softly. "We should get up." She said softly looking at the floor though her legs didn't feel up to moving. It was like the blade drained the energy she had to give itself power again or something. "It would be a little funny for your grandparents to walk in and see me laying about on their floor. What kind of first impression would that be?" Liv said with a soft laugh lightening up the mood.

Nickoli grinned laughing as he took the ten back. He watched Lizzie and started clapping as she finished. Honestly she was amazing. "I want to live were ever a dance like that is traditional." He joked lightly wiggling his eyebrows before listening to Flur and Liz switch comments. Honestly his mate was going to drive him up the wall and out of town with this. He wasn't sure if staying around to see the next two dances was considered glutten for punishment or not.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Nathaniel shook his head and then chuckled hearing Liv. "I know you didn't... Though I agree we should get up. It would be intresting if my gradparents met you like this." He said lightly. Standing, he took her hands and helped her up. Kissing her cheek reassuringly he heard someone clear their throat and then looked to see his grandfather and grandmother. They looked maybe fourty. "Grandma, Papa, this is my naga, Livianna." He said lightly and walked towards his grandparents standing infront of the counter, holding Livianna close to him. He still was keeping a close eye on her after her fall.

Lizzie smiled hearing Nickoli, and nodded. "Cairo. It's not far from here. It's where I lived for awail. And that's where the rest of the family lives." She explained and set down her water bottle. "Alright the next dance is the dance I was going to preform when I became the queen... But yeah, thats the purpose of this dance." She explained lightly and then took position again. Flur started the music, and this time, the dance was more seductive, more poses aimed towards Nickoli as she danced. The beat was a bit faster then the last. More seductive and alluring, though the last dance would be the very dance Aria would have preformed today, the coming of age seduction dance. Hitting the last pose, the shapeshifter breathed and smiled widely waiting for the reactions.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-03-2013, 09:15 AM

Livianna looked up and walked along with Nathaniel. "Its an honor." She said lightly giving a bow. She felt dizzy and quite dazed still and straightened up slowly tryig not to lean into Nathaniel so much. She wanted to give a good first impression not an awkward one. "I appologies one of your artifacts knocked me on my ass." Her hand motioned to the blade before she cleared her throat. There was no hope for a non awkward silence as the two wolves infront of her registered what she was and what she was to Nathaniel. Gripping his side lightly Liv waited for their judgment.

Nickoli just watched his eyes dancing along her body. Honestly how did anyone not desire that? He was a dog and a male after all and his mind went straight to pouncing on her and not cairing who was around. Maintaining his composure however, Nick just gave a wide grin and clapped wildly when the dance was over. Almost barking when wooting his mate on. How could she be so damn beautiful and sexy and in public? "That was fantastic." He complemented softly as he waited for the very last dance if he could. He wasn't sure he could handle much more.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-04-2013, 05:41 AM

((Oh my god!!!!!!!!! I've missed you!!!!!!!))

Nathaniel smiled at Livianna as she bowed to his grandparents and then waited as they looked her over. He held his arm around her waist comfortably, pulling her to him so it didn't seem like she was leaning on him too much. Though his grandmother was the first to move and walked forwards and have each of them a hug. "Congratulations on finding your naga Nathaniel. It's quite wonderful really." She said lightly and her husband chuckled. "I find it odd that a tracker doesn't look, demented... It's a nice change." He said and then Nathaniel smiled, relief on his features. Luckily, his grandparents liked straightforward people, and Liv was that kind of girl. "I'm guessing the tracker blade is what knocks should down there... I had some crazy cat tracker try to steal it. It littraly knocked her out, and I had her thrown out of town.... We would e killed her had we known she was the one that lived in the old temple..." Nathaniel's grandfather growled and picked up the blade. Pulling it out of the sheath, he held it delicately in his palms. "The runes are anchient tracker glyphs... It's a dead language, but since your grandmother speaks many dead languages she translated it." He explained and then the woman nodded. "The one who wields the dagger shall infuse with the soul of the blade, and it with its master... It means the anchient ritual in what was depicted at the ruins of the tracker training grounds... Beautiful place that is... Had the sand not constantly hidden it, it wouldn't be in such wonderful shape..." She said brightly and then opened a book of pictures of the palace. "The ritual is learning to take your energy that gives your kind so much power, and fusing it with the soul of the blade... Not many species are able to do such things, since its almost a lost art to breathe a soul into a weapon these days... Though, Nathaniel's aunt is a Shadow elf... She has her soul bound to all her weapons... I'm sure if you stay in town and visit her, she would be happy to teach you how." The grandmother said brightly as her husband disappeared into the back. A few seconds later he came out with a sword in a sheath, and a beautiful jewles headpiece. "This is a power crown... I want to give this to you along with the dagger. No charge of course as long as you keep Nathaniel out of trouble." He joked and then handed Nathaniel his black and golden sword with electric blue gems in the hilt. "Your aunt fixed it up for you and now it's perfect." His grandfather said and the youth nodded with a grin. "Now dearest. To use the power of the head piece, you wear it like hippies wear head hands... Having the dimond tears resting on each temple and the middle of your forehead is key to transfer power... In time where you don't have to worry about loss of energy, you can concentrate on one of the jewels and fill it with power and energy. Each dimond holds quite a bit. But be careful, only pull energy from one crystal at a time, otherwise the whole head and will explode." The grandmother warned and then grinned. "Go on! Put it on!" She said excitedly.

Lizzie laughed hearing Nickoli and then shook her head. She then took one last drink of water before taking anpose again. "This one might make things a little hard for you Nickoli." She said teasingly and winked, causing the boys to laugh loudly at the dirty joke. Flur then started the music and Liz began to slowly dance. Her eyes fixated on her mate, the movements alluring, her expression of seductive longing. The music wove the feeling of longing and lust within all who heard, and as her movements got faster with the music, the edgy passion of seductive energy was like a wave crashing onto shore. Every move and pose seemed to show more body. Each movement seemed more specified to turn on her naga. It was to call to everyone to go along with the passion inside, to welcome the seduction. The slight sweat on her skin seemed to make her shinenasnshe danced faster and faster. Her hips shaking and her chest bouncing from all the movements, but all was in time to the beat, and It fit flawlessly together. Hitting the last pose, everyone booted and hollered, but Nickoli's reaction was the one she wanted most.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2013, 10:34 AM

((I know I'm sorry I've been drained of all time lately))

Livianna stood there and just watched the two go back and forth blinking lightly at their reaction. Smiling softly as they seemed to accept her pressance. She honestly just listened quietly taking in each thing they chose to explain within the first five to ten minutes of meeting them. Looking at Nate as his grandfather slipped off she sighed very minimally before laying her head against him. When his grandfather returned with the gifts she bowed again and gratefully accepted them. Looking at the headpiece she hesitated before finally putting it on. His grandmothers expression and enthusiasim made it difficult not to do what she wanted. Shifting the piece so it matched what his nana had suggested she allowed the thing to rest on her head. "Nathaniel does a good job of getting himself out of trouble most the time." She commented lightly as she tried to get used to the weight of the band on her noggin.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-11-2013, 12:15 PM

((That's alright I'm just glad to see you back. Most of my friends just poofed from here and I never see them on any more. It's wonderful to see you're still trying to get on, and that makes me happy. :3 so just take your time.))

Nathaniel watched as Livianna put the head piece on and reached out, cupping her cheek gently. Stroking her soft warm flesh with care he gazed into her eyes with love. "It looks like it was made for you Liv... It looks gorgeous." He said gently and his grandmother nodded. "It looks great and being what she is it could be very helpful to get herself out of trouble." The elderly woman said lightly and smiled. Suddenly she began coughing though and her entire form shook violently. Turning to her worried Nathaniel watched as his papa gently led her into the back and to the bed they kept back in the spare room. The clerk met his worried gaze and looked down. "An avian came in a few weeks ago, demanding to have a specific piece... Something about a necklace... Nana didn't have it and the man was so angry he smacked her into the wall and left... She's never truly been healthy since... Her ribs are cracked and she has been catching colds easily..." The young man explained and Nathaniel's hand tightened around Livianna's in shock. "Why did they not tell the family?" He breathed in shock. "Papa didn't think it wise to worry everyone... Besides, I offered to work full time to let him take care of her." He added and the shapeshifter turned to Livianna. "Liv, this is my cousin Kail. He's pure werewolf, and just recently moved back to Cairo to study under papa on how to find and uncover anchient history." Nat said and the long blonde haired male bowed, his deep tan contrasting with the bright good hair in its low pony tail. His bright purple eyes were stunning though, and seemed to darken and lighten with his mood. "It's nice to meet you Livianna. I'm happy you've taken a liking to Nat, he can cause quite a bit of trouble, but I'm sure you knew what you got yourself into." Kail said lightly with a playful smile.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-16-2013, 12:30 PM

Liv blushed lightly as her lover complemented her. ''I'M glad you like it. And thank you for the gift.'' Liv gave a bow to the older woman before she fell into a fit of coughs. Lowering her eyesas the clerk explained what had happened. ''I am not s fan of these bird brains.''She grumbled softly before bowing to yet another member of Nathaniel' family. He was interesting yo look at. Much like Nat. ''AH yes. I ad fully aware of his mischievous ways its the bbest part.''

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-20-2013, 09:17 PM

Kail nodded and chuckled as he heard Liv's words. "I agree there. Everytime I visited the family, he and I always got into some kind of trouble, but it was exciting to say the least." he said lightly and turned to grab a bottle of water, a large scar on the side of his cheek and down his neck. Turning back to them he smiled and then nodded to Nathaniel who grinned. "So hows girl hunting for you Kail? You always told me that I was bad at finding girls, now where's your naga?" the hybrid said playfully and the blonde chuckled and wiped his lips. "I actually have met a girl. You would be surprised though." Kail replied and nathaniel quirked a brow. "She's a panther demon... An albino actually. She's fisty and gorgeous. A lot like your naga here. Smart and sassy." he said playfully and winked at Liv playfully. "She actually is coming by to get a tour of the family palace if you want to join us." he offered lightly.