FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 AM

Rina frowned, touching his arm gently. "I'm so sorry... If you ever need to talk to me, we both no I have no life." she said with a smile and a wink, hoping her got her joke. the only thing she ever really did was school, work, and anything that meant a good fight. One where she would legally be able to knock someone out. SHe even did a cage fight on the rare occasion because it was her way to vent frustrations with family and all...

Walking behind him she stayed silent, a little nervous until they went to the house and she saw his mother, somehow finding that she was grateful his mother didn't notice who she was and attack her. In fact, she found the woman interesting. And the house, it was small compared to the monstrous ship she lived on when she wasn't at the academy, but she liked it instantly. It felt normal. Like it wasn't a huge stage and everyone there could be who they were. Only Rina knew better.

Rina smiled and nodded to the woman before she disappeared around the corner and she turned to Luka. "We can work for a while until she gets done with... whatever your eating ritual is..." She said. It was clear then that Rina wasn't used to an environment like this, and the way she shifted slightly, almost uncomfortably, was a telltale sign that she was nervous. "I'm really excited to see all the things you made." she said.

Looking around curiously she smiled, touching small picture frames. Her family was never like this. There were never any photos or memories of her family around the ship. There wasn't any fancy decor unless there were parties. They were a family built on business and war. It was who they were, and Rina, as the only child of her family, was going to be raised to fight and learn to handl any issues financially that a lot of people had.

Sighing sadly she turned. "Anyways, you're probably going to get tired of carrying all that stuff in your jacket... And I'm kind of nervous about the stuff you got. Your mom will probably know you were on my parent's ship if she sees it." she said nervously.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-27-2012, 02:16 AM

Luka smiled and was glad that he actually had her as a friend now. Someone beside his mother who cared for him even if it might be a quick friendship. It was still nice to know that she was trying to cheer him up. "true, you hardly have a life besides training." he said and wondered if she ever did anything besides training. He knew she loved it, but surely she did other things then train to become a solider. There was more to life then that.

Luka chuckled when he heard her and shook his head, "it isn't a eating ritual, it is just dinner. My mother loves to have sit down dinners even though it is only the two of us. It is her way of making herself feel like things haven't changed since dad went missing." he said as he looked at her. When he heard her he nodded, "okay, that sounds good to me."

When she touched a picture, he walked over to her and smiled as he looked at it. HIs mother always found it was better to have memories then money. Sure, they had money but she didn't care, she was happy just using enough of it to get by and save the rest for a rainy day. Nodding, he pointed towards the stairs, "come on, my room is just upstairs." he said before setting off and letting her follow.

When they got to his room, he smiled as he looked around. Tools cluttered his desk and parts covered every part of his room. Heading over to his bed, he started to pull out all the stuff from his jacket, "welcome to make yourself at home." he said as he continued to take things out of his jacket, "and don't worry, my mother wont see any of this stuff. She is actually afraid of coming into my room after the last time she came in and accidentally stepped on a lazer gun."

ONce his pockets were empty, their was a nice pile of parts on his bed and he smiled at Rina. "now then, lets head to my closet." he said as he headed over to it. From the outside, it looked like too small to hold anything but clothing. Yet when he opened it, it was still small but their was a pile of weapons and weird gadgets. "i'm not exactly the neatest person in the world, so sorry." he said as he started to pull out things from the closet. He pulled out guns, lazer guided arrows, a bow that could create it's own arrows when you pulled the string back, a invisibility collar, small tracking devises, and a lot more.

"well me if you see anything you like." he said as he continued to pull out stuff and smiled at her from over his shoulder.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 02:36 AM

Rina smiled. "I have to train. My family is royalty known for war and economy... Our ship is our city. We're nomads and always have to be ready for attack. The reason I'm training is so I can escape that. But everyone knows, the rank I'm shooting for they give you a chemical injections that cuts off all emotions and numbs the nerves. There's not pain, no distractions. We would last longer." she explained. "And with that I would be able to live my life, and rule with serenity." she said. Her life wasn't exactly a happy one, with few emotional connections as possible. But it was safe that way. No one hurt her, and she never hurt them, or at least, not mentally unless pride counts.

Smiling at him she followed him up the stairs, into his room. She saw the pile of materials he had and couldn't help but giggle. "You did right to stock up... They leave Elandrea soon, and they won't be back for four months." she said, carefully stepping over parts in his room, and sat down carefully on his bed, watching him pull things out out his closet. The pile of fun-looking deadly weapons amused her. She felt like a kid in a candy store.

"Luka...." she said, going over to pick up one of the bows, inspecting it carefully. "I never thought I'd say this. But I love you. You have the coolest toys ever!" she said, literally beaming. For once, she looked like an actual girl rather than a cold blooded black fed. soldier. But the scary part was that it was the guns and weaponry that made her happy.

"Don't worry. It doesn't bother me." she said, referring to how he said his room wasn't neat as she looked at the settings on a few devices, picking out her favorite which was a long, sharp sword, the handle in the middle with two blades on both sides that could divide into two different swords and had built in plasma guns. "This is my fave. May I keep it?" she asked, wanting to be sure it was alright with him.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 02:59 AM

Luka frowned when he heard her and continued to pull things out. "and why would you want to live without emotions?" he asked as he pulled out a shield he had made a very long time ago. "emotions make us who we are, if you cut off emotions your no better then the mindless nano robots you want me to make. Sure you can live your life in serenity but what would be the point in it?" he asked as he inspected the shield.

Picking it up, he looked over at her, "You would be heartless, cruel, and unfeeling. JUst like this piece of metal." he said as he held up the shield. "if I were you i would think more carefully about your choice of escape." he wasn't trying to convince her not to go for that rank that she wanted. He just wanted her to think more carefully about it. Because if she did go through with it she would become someone completely different and from what he could tell, he liked the girl that she was now.

Setting the shield down, he blushed when he heard her, "I just like to build, just one of the many hobbies that I have." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He liked how she was now, she looked more happy then she had been all day. It was actually kind of nice to see her as a girl instead of a fed.

When he saw her choice in weapon, he smiled, "go ahead, I made that about two years ago when I was trying to put together close and long range weapons. It came out nice but it was a little bulky for my taste. I prefer my gloves and some of the other things that I have up my sleeves." he said as he smiled at her and sat down on his bed.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM

rina shrugged. "It's easier. even though emotions make us who we are, they also become a danger to have. In a hostage situation, if you have a charge to keep safe they can hold someone dear to you and you will be tempted to give up your charge for the hostage. And everyone knows that the black feds only assign charges who are important people to the larger scheme of things. In this way, achieving your goal of delivering you charge safely to the point you're supposed to is easier. I know it is cruel, heartless, cold, and there's nothing in that life. But living as a nomad royal is no different. When I inherit that throne, I can't get emotionally close. My parents hate each other. They only put on a show for people. But the fights are unbearable..." she said, playing with the knife, deciding to avoid the conversation going further she simply finished with, "This job I want, this lifestyle, it's the only hope I really have left. I mean even though you don't have your father, and you are scared for him, at least you have good memories. A place that's warm an welcoming... you can be anything, Luka. And I envy you for that. It's different being me. And for both our sakes just respect that. Please?" she said.

She clearly didn't want to talk about it anymore, and for the first time you could see actualy tears in her eyes. They wouldn't fall, she was determined to hold them back and mask them, and so she did. She simply smiled. "Well, keep building. I love everything you make." she said.

Grinning fiercely when he said she could have the weapon she set it down and hugged him, accidentally pushing him to the floor and landing on top of him, hugging him and laughing happily. "thank youuuuuu!" she said, before realizing she was so close to him, blushing she got off and hugged her knees. "Sorry..." she said softly and nervously played with her new weapon.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 03:50 AM

Luka listened to her and frowned when he heard her. Reaching out to her, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "sure If I could, I would try do be anything. But I can't, I'm just a fragile kid." he said and looked at her sadly, "and believe it or not, I envy you. Your able to have all the adventures, be the brave one, be the strong one, and the one everyone looks up too. I can't, if I fought someone, even if I managed to kill them, I would probably die in seconds after the fight. it's one of the reasons why I prefer long range weapons, I have more of a chance coming back alive." he said as he looked at her. He really was fragile, even if he didn't show it most of the time. It was something he got from his fathers side of the family, a nasty blood disorder.

He then smiled, "I will respect it as long as you respect that my life isn't a cake walk." he said to her softly and squeezed her shoulder gently. "but if you ever want to get away from your home, your welcome here for as long as we are friends and my mother doesn't know who you are. Just knock and I am sure the door will open for you." he said as he smiled at her. He then smiled and nodded, "if you have any requests I will happily make what ever you want."

Though when she hugged him, he was surprised and gasped slightly as they fell over. Right away he got worried that he was cut yet when eh heard her laughing he found himself laughing with her. "no problem." he said but when she stopped laughing, he saw the blush on her face. Right away his face got red and he sat up after she got off him. "it is okay." he said and then checked himself over quickly. When he saw he wasn't bleeding, he sighed and smiled, "no damage done, but next time you hug me, lets avoid falling over." he said as he smiled at her.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 04:09 AM

Rina shook her head. "You're not fragile. You combat strengths just haven't been approached the right way. I can help with that. Instead of direct hand to hand for you you would want to combine more acrobatics and rythm to your moves..." she said, getting caught up in explaining it. Her blush didn't fade though. She'd never got that close to a guy before. And oddly, she liked it.

Shaking it off she forced herself to focus on what he was saying. "No one's life is a cake walk. I just wish I could be you. Adventures, being brave, all that is just a matter of perception. I get scared and hurt just like everyone else. I could just as easily be killed by a bullet as you. There's nothing i wouldn't give to have at least a few good memories... I don't even have baby pictures! Not even a family portrait! It's insane. Yet here there are pictures..." she said. She did have one cut from one of the pieces on the floor, but like always, she ignored it. Just another tiny cut.

She frowned, now going super red. "S-sorry... I'll try not to tackle you next time..." she said, deciding to tease him a bit. "But you're soooo easy to just tip over! You're soooo tiny!" she joked. Her was her same height if not taller, and had strength in his arms enough that if he really wanted to, he could probably pin her down with ease. "Know what, next time I'll just be sure that I don't tackle you in here." she said, moving close to him now, but only to look at the other things in front of him, though she liked the closeness.

"We should probably go eat. I don't want your mom to get upset." Rina said, pulling away from all the cool gadgets and standing, stretching her long legs, and looking around the room. If there wasn't metal everywhere, she'd be tempted to pass out there. She was actually quite tired from the events of the day.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 04:37 AM

Luka chuckled when he heard her and decided not to argue with her. "okay, you can teach me but I am telling you. I am not meant for close combat. I would be dead in seconds." he said but knew with how she was explaning it he would be training with her. But oddly, he found he did want to train. Something about spending time with her he found it appealing. He just hoped that she took it easy on him.

Luka listened to her and was going to say something, but when he saw the cut on her arm and the blood nothing came out of his mouth. Instead, he pulled out hte first aid kit that he always kept in his room and shook his head, "are you bleeding anywhere else?" he asked as he started to clean up the cut and then put a bandage over it. When it came to injuries he was always serious, for to him it was like life and death.

"trust me, you dont want to be me." he said as he put away the first aid kit and then smiled at her, "and you do have some good memories. Think of all the times that we fought, think of today and everything we did. Those are good memories and even though you dont have pictures, you still have memories." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

When she got surper red, he chuckled, "I would like that." though the chuckled turned into a full laugh. "yeah, who are you calling tiny?" he asked as he looked at her. He was only a inch higher then her but it was still something. "that sound perfect to me because if we had landed on something I built, I am not sure if we would still be here." he said as he watched her move closer to him. Usually he would of been afraid that she would start a fight but now he liked having her close.

Not a moment later that she said that you heard someone call, "DINNER'S READY!" Luka laughed and smiled at her, "come on, lets head downstairs." he said and lead the way to the kitchen. The moment he saw the table he shook his head, his mother had made way more food then there needed to be. But for once it was good since they had Rina. HIs mother was already sitting, "come come, sit before the food gets cold." she said as she motioned to the chairs.

Walking over, Luka pulled out Rina's chair before he sat down and smiled. He just hoped that his mother didnt' kick Rina out if she found out who she was.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 04:53 AM

She smiled. "Don't kill my hope!!!!" she said. "I will not hear those words of doubt! You shall be an amazing fighter when I'm done with you." she said even though she was grinning happily.

That was, until she realized he'd noticed the cut. "Oh it's nothing just a small scrape it will heal in like, an hour." she said shaking her head when he asked if she was cut anywhere else. The cleaning of the cut stung, but she ignored it easily. His touch made her skin tingle, for some unknown reason. and she was almost the color of a strawberry at that point.

"the times we fought are hardly good memories now. More like regrets. I could have had an actual friend when I first came here, but sadly, I was too dumb to even give a good person a second thought." she said, looking up into his eyes then back down at her arm, which was now bandaged.

Giggling, she poked his chest playfully. "You... you're tiny." she said, smiling at his next words. "Oh how romantic! We would die together by your own creation." she said, giggling before following him down the stairs into the kitchen, looking at all the food she smiled. for someone as fit and toned as her, Luka would probably be surprised to find she had a huge appetite. But she did have a fast metabolism.

Going and sitting in the chair Luka pulled out for her and giving him a thankful smile. Even though his mother could turn on her at any time, she really didn't seem to mind as long as Luka was there. She could put up an act though if she needed to, and they both knew that.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 03:22 PM

Luka laughed, "the day that I am a amazing fighter is the day that I see a pig fly." he said as he looked at her and was glad she was smiling. He liked her smiling rather then the serious face that she always had on, it made her less intimidating.

"never leave something unattended even if you know it will be fine eventually." he said as he bandaged her up and looked up at her face. Now it looked even more red then ever and he felt heat rising in his cheeks. Yet they calmed when he heard her and smiled, "well from now on it is only good memories and maybe we can take a few pictures for you to remember everything."

Snorting slightly, he poked her in the forehead, "sorry, I would have to disagree since your the shorty pants here." he said and then laughed, "oh yes, that is so romantic, being blown into a million atoms together." he said as he headed into the kitchen. ONce sitting down, he noticed the camera on the table. Shaking his head, he looked over at Rina, "get ready." he said softly and that was when the flash happened.

"oh i couldn't resist taking a picture, the first time that Luka brought someone home and its a girl." the happiness in his mothers voice was clear and he was glad to hear it. She didn't get enough happiness since his dad left. "now we can eat." she said and right away luka shoved a fork full of food into his mouth. Yet when his mother moved to eat, he stopped and looked at Rina. "I never did get your name dear."

Luka nearly choked on his food but managed to get it down before smiling at his mother weakly, "sorry, I forgot to introduce you two." he said and looked at Rina, quickly thinking, "This is raven, Raven this is my mother, Evelyn." he said and felt his heart pounding from the lie. He just hoped that his mother didn't see through it and part of him thought she had till he heard, "Raven, what a beautiful name."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 03:50 PM

Rina smiled at them, a bit blinded by the flash of the camera but she ignored it. When the woman asked Rina's name, she was about to answer when Luka pitched in for her, and she simply cast him a disapproving glance. "Thanks... most people just call me Rin though." she said. Her name wasn't usually referred to as Rina or Rin so she knew using those names were safe. It's why she liked them. Everyone expected her long, full first name when mentioning her.

Slowly, she began to eat, smiling at the compliment. "Yeah... I guess the name is beautiful..." she mumbled, almost tempted to kick Luka. Especially since her gave her the name he knew she hated most. The code name that she was giving during a class with him. She just hoped that she wasn't letting her annoyance show clearly.

Lifting a fork she ate. She wasn't a messy eater, and had a lot of manners. But to balance it out she ate a LOT of the food on the table. She felt as if she were absolutely STARVING.

After finishing her fourth platefull she dabbed her lips with a napkin and smiled. "That was delicious." she said warmly, setting down the fork and spoon on the plate.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 04:18 PM

Luka gave Rina a slight smile when he saw the glance and knew h would be in trouble with her later. But he thought it would be better not to use any part of her name expecially since he didn't want his mother to kick her out. Yet Evelyn nodded and smiled at Rin, "okay, I will call you what ever you like." she said and started to eat.

Everything was quiet and it was clear to anyone that Evelyn was happy to see Rin eat so much. Luka ate too but he always tried not to eat too much so after his third plate he was done. Evelyn then smiled at Rin, "oh I am glad you liked it." she said as she started to gather plates and stack them. "now then why dont you two go and do what you were doing. I need to clean up." she said before taking hte plates over to the sink.

Luka looked over at Rina and gave her a smile, "your welcome to kill me later." he said softly before standing up and pushing his chair in. Taking hte last few plates over to his mother he walked over to Rina. "but what would you like to do now? I can show you more stuff that you can possibly use."

His mother then looked over her shoulder as she did the dishes, "oh, Rin, if you need a place to stay your welcome here. It is getting dark outside and I dont like sending kids back home late." he said before getting back to washing. It was clear she was the protective one but it was nice to know someone cared.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2012, 05:50 PM

Rina smiled at Evelyn, standing up and stretching yet again. Rina was actually tempted to stay at the place, but she figured that'd be a bit much. She had already come into the house unannounced and kind of felt like she was intruding enough already.

Looking over at Luka, she went over and patted his head. "Maybe... It is getting late..." she said. she didn't like the dark but figured that she had hand to hand combat training, and moved swiftly. If there were any problems, she could easily take care of them. Knowing that she was usually okay to walk home, though she now knew how protective his mother was and wondered if she'd even allow that.

"I may actually head home... I don't want to intrude." she said, almost shyly. Only Luka would probably see through the fact that she was still a little weary of his mother, and that was the main reason she wanted to go so early.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 06:19 PM

Luka smirked when she patted his head, "it is what ever you want to do, but my mother can be a bit odd." he said as he looked at her and knew that she could probably make it home with no problem. He doubted that half the city would try to do anything to her since she was one of the more deadly people in town.

Evelyn peeked over her shoulder and smiled, "oh your not intruding at all, I love having guests and it is getting late. All the bandits and criminals when the sun sets so your welcome to stay." she said and it was clear she didn't like anyone being outside at this time of day. It was the time of day that Benjamin, luka's father, had disappeared and now she didn't like anyone being out.

"mom, it is okay, I can walk her home and make sure she is safe." he said as he looked over at her and then at Rina. "besides she doesn't live that far from here, just down the road and towards the bakery." he said and after a long pause he saw her nod as she continued to wash dishes. "okay, but keep her close and dont let each other out of your sight. ONce you dropped her off some straight home."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 AM

Rina nodded to Luka. "She's fine. just cautious. Anyways, I'm not worried about criminals and Bandits. "she said, then called goodbye to his mother whilst heading to the door, waiting until she was a way's away before telling him the rest. "When I was younger, I joined the bandits and crims. I was basically fucked up in mindset for a year or two. I can't remember. People drugging your food with nanos kind of makes things all blurry. Anyways, I only snapped out of it after I watched them kill their own on suspicions. And they were never merciful about it. But I can tell you one thing, your father never popped up with the gangs and such. And if he did he was ransomed to people who actually thought him a threat." She said, walking down the street now.

"Would you be surprised if I told you that when I joined them, I didn't know a thing about fighting? Loathed it. Had my reasons actually. But that's not the point. You at least know basic fighting skills. We can work off of that." she said, trying to give him a breath of hope. She told the truth though. She never fought really anyone when she was younger. She was actually pretty passive aggressive about things.

Waving it off, though. "You don't have to walk me home. If you do you'll be in danger walking back. Technology or not so much only works on so many people at once." she said in a slightly worried tone.

Palmoun

Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 AM

Luka smiled as he followed her out the door and was actually surprsied to hear her. He had always thought that she had been the fighting type and also the person who always stuck close with the fed. But instead it was as if her childhood had been the opposite... or at least it had been till she joined the bandits. He then gave her a weak smile, "thanks, but i already had a feeling he wasn't with them. I dont know where he is but I feel like it could be bigger then bandits." he said and then placed a hand on her shoulder. "and Im glad that you snapped out of it."

"and it does surprise me, i mean I always thought that you were a fighter since you always seemed so full of life. It is hard for me to believe that you were with passive little girl." he said and then smiled at her. "and like I said before, your welcome to try and teach me and I may know the basics but it doesn't mean I am good at them." he said since he knew in basic training he had been rather pathetic about things.

Though when he heard her, he chuckled, "dont worry about me, I may not be the best when it comes to fighting but I am amazing at other things." he said as he smiled at her and continued to walk her. ONce he came to the front of her house, he smiled, "well I guess I will see you tomorrow, shorty pants." he said and as he turned to leave her, he seemed to disappear from sight completely. Nothing showed that he had even been anywhere near her or her house.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 01:50 AM

She frowned. "Well, as I said it is possible they could have been involved, but they wouldn't keep a hostage. They either kill or ransom. Ransome would be my guess, though." she said honestly, hopping that would make him more driven to find his father. And if he wnted, she would help. She could go undercover and find out information and such, but that was up to him. the man was his father, and not someone Rina really knew, but for Luka, she would probably do anything to help.

Rin frowned. "Back then I hated violence because my mother often got drunk and..." she trailed off and sighed, shrugging. "Well, it doesn't matter. A story for another time, yes? And I'm determined to make you into a skilled fighter, Luka. Trust me, throwing punches is easier than you think. But learning how to throw those punches is going to be painful torture." she warned, smiling at him.

"I won't worry too much. Get home and get some sleep." she told him, brushing his hand gently. She was going to say something else but she shrugged. Later, for now, she needed to get rest.

Palmoun

Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 AM

Luka nodded when he heard her and slowly he started to think. "but the thing is, ransom to who?" he asked more to himself as he started to get lost in thought. Yet he snapped out of it when he heard her and right away he found hatred towards her mother. He didn't have to be told to guess what she did. But he smiled at her, "okay, i trust you." he said and nodded before he left.

Yet as he walked home, his mind lingered on the thought of the bandits. If they were the usual people that came out at this time, why would they want his father for ransom. Sure his father was hte one who taught him about how to make things, but he never showed them to the fed since he didn't want to be apart of them. Wondering a little bit, he smiled to himself and decided on it. When he got back to his house, he said good night to his mother but the moment he got into his room he escaped out the window. He had things to do.

By the time morning came luka was back in his room yet bags were under his eyes and he had a haunted look in his eyes. The night had been a lot to take in and he stared at his hands before standing up. Heading downstairs, he grabbed a quick breakfast and said goodbye to his mother. He then ran out of there and headed towards Rina's house. He had to tell someone what he thought was going on in his town.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 03:21 AM

Rina slept through the night, not soundly. She was having them again, the dreams. Weird ones... And when she woke up, she felt confused, her body was rested but her mind wasn't. But it didn't matter. she got up, showered, brushed her teeth and hair than put on her uniform, doing a few stretches, eating a pastry filled with a sweet vanilla cream and walking out.

The first place she headed for was the arena at the academy, but then she saw Luka running towards her and frowned. He seemed troubled, and tired. But he was also full of some sort of energy that was unknown to rina.

Sighing, she ran her fingers through her still wet hair, waiting for him to get to her before frowning. "What's wrong? why do you have bags under your eyes?" she asked, clearly observing him a little too clearly. "And classes don't start for you until later, right?" she asked. Her classes started super early, but his were later, at least a couple hours later. And he looked in no shape for the classes today.

Sihging, she took his hand and walked back towards the bakery. Once inside she poured him a juice with a touch of liquor and got a pastry. Even if he'd eaten already sometimes sweets and a little liquor helped with bad mornings, and nights. Which it what it looked like he had. "what's wrong?" she asked, going to sit on a stool in front of the breakfast bar, where the food she'd gotten for Luka sat.

Palmoun

Old 11-28-2012, 03:36 AM

Luka stopped to catch his breath when he got to her and frowned when he heard her. "sleep became very unimportant." he said to her and then shook his head. "class isn't important either, I need to talk to you." he said as he looked at her and then looked over his shoulder. His eyes had a wild look to them, almost like a animal that felt like it was going to be pounced on.

When she took his hand, he followed her without question since his body was tired. ONce inside, he leaned back in the chair heavily as the nights events went through his mind. He still couldn't believe it and he knew no one else would, he hoped that maybe Rina would, he wanted someone else to know besides him.

When he saw the juice he gulped it down and the pastry was gone in seconds before he looked at her. "it struck me as odd last night what you said about my dad. As far as I knew he made no enemies and he never told anything about the stuff he made. He was the one who taught me." he said to her softly as he looked at the empty glass that he held in his hands. He then shook his head sadly, "so I decided to go look around the city and see if I could find anything... I found more then I asked for."

He then looked at her in the eyes, the haunted and wild look in them. "their organized." he said softly, "all the gangs and criminals are organized. I never thought they would be, but they are. They all may act as separate entities but they are connected, I found people that we thought never would talk act like friends. I thought that maybe it was a gang thing.. that was until I saw the weapons."

Looking down at the table, he shook his head, "what they have is about 20 years into the future compared to what even I have." he said softly, "I don't know what they are planning but it is clear that it is something bad, something very bad." he said softly, "throughout the time I was down there with them I stayed invisible but it didn't last. I got noticed before I could see anything else and I nearly died getting away." He hoped that she believed him and didn't think he was crazy,

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 04:28 AM

Rina sat down after getting herself a drink of champagne, sipping at it and smiling as the bubbly drink warmed her stomach. She didn't get drinks often, but this seemed like something she might just need a drink for. The way he seemed so scared and serious. It was kind of cute, but at the same time she wanted to yell that he'd be working for the black fed and he shouldn't be so easy to read, but she also had to remember that he was a friend now and not an enemy, so she held back the urge to yel t him, and simply listened to him.

When he started, Rina was about to be alarmed, but instead waited until she heard more of what he had to say, and the more he spoke, the more she seemed to relax, taking a loooong drink of the champagne, holding back a smile that, no matter how hard she tried to suppress it, ended up appearing on her face.

"Luka... Everyone who's been in the gangs, cartels, ect. Know that they're organized. We know that they're all aggressive, lovey dovey. And the weaponry they make, well it looks spiffy and seems spiffy but when it comes to hand to hand combat equipment, it's all useless. The only thing they're planning is the next raid, the next big ransom. Odds are that you're worried about nothing. And of course they will come at you if you spy on them they don't take well to that considering you could be a good-for nothing do-gooder looking for easy pay for information they want to keep hidden." she said.

She was clearly not worried about it. Having been with a lot of the gangs and cartels she knew what to expect from them. Big numbers, shiny guns and weapons, pretty technology... She'd seen the most it could do and honestly, the thought of them being able to do any really serious damage to her was completely laughable.

"Now, if you would have said they mentioned one of the five royal families, and other things related, then I would worry. If they said anything about a planned and organized attack, I would also worry about that. But until we know anything else, it's just the usual gangs looking for the next fat fish." she said, setting down her now empty glass.

"I know you think it's important, and since you do I will keep this in mind and talk to a few old friends. In exchange, you go upstairs, wash up and get some sleep. In the closets there are clothes for all genders in all sizes. Sleep. I'll look further into it. If nothing comes up, and it's a dea end, it's history. Deal?" she asked, clearly excited to go on a hunt, but then she added, "No, you can't go meet my connections or go with me to talk to inside sources. You do we both get skinned alive. And I like my skin." she said, no longer giving him an option. Her eyes had darkened, and she knew this would annoy him but with how he was, if they were planning something he was in no shape to face it. And she would rather him be prepared for anything.

Sighing, she picked up the glasses and the plate, washing them and drying them, putting the items into the places they came from.

Palmoun

Old 11-28-2012, 05:04 AM

Luka wanted to yell at her when he heard her, she acted as if it was nothing. It wasn't nothing, he knew he couldn't bring it up, especially now. Slowly his hands squeezed around the glass he held as she talked as if she knew everything. He then shook his head when he heard her, clearly he was keeping some things to himself.

"it isn't for a raid, it isn't for a ransom and these weapons work dangerously well. And they weren't guns, they were gear, gear that were like my gloves." he said as he looked at her and looked at his gloves. "great for both close combat and distance, only better in ways that I haven' dreamed of yet." he said and shook his head as he remembered seeing them. They look just like clothing but when he had gotten a closer look he could see all the stuff that was on them, it was scary.

He bit his tongue when he heard her mention royal families and he shook his head. "it isn't." he hissed at her, trying to get her to see. Gripping the glass tighter, it looked liked it might break in his hands with how tight he held it. "please trust me on this, it isn't just a regular thing. This is different." he said softly.

When he heard her and saw the look in her eyes, he knew he shouldn't argue but he was going too. At the idea of her going around scared him more and he shook his head. "don't you dare do a damn thing till I'm awake." his tone of voice was something that was deadly serious, one with a command in it that didn't dare go unheard and ignored. "I have a different deal and it is going to be the deal we both take. I will go sleep but you will do nothing, you will go to class and act like I have said nothing to you. Be yourself and when I am awake then we can talk."

He looked different now, instead of being scared he looked more like a warrior and one that knew he had to be careful. He looked towards the window and when he saw them he knew he had to go upstairs. MOst would just see the regular crowd, some people running around, shady people in a ally way, and some fed soldiers, but he knew what to look for. Standing up, he gave her a hard look, one that she would remember, "don't trust anyone, don't tell anyone what I can make, don't say you heard anything from me, in fact say you haven't spoken to me at all today if anyone asks."

As he turned to the stairs but looked at her one last time, "when you get back, come to my room, I have something that I need to show you." he said and then quickly ran to the stairs and headed up them, moving like he was running from something. ONce he got to the room, he locked the door and checked the windows. He then searched the room before sitting down on the bed, he knew he had to sleep but he was still trying to put everything together in his mind. Pulling out what he had in his pocket, he looked at the piece of armor he had managed to grab off of one of the people who had been chasing it.

He still couldn't' believe the symbol on it, it was the symbol of the Federation soldiers.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 05:15 AM

Rina glared at him, finishing with washing the plates she turned and damn near attacked him, but with a breath of resignation, and with gritted teeth she said. "You are not my keeper, my mother or my boss. You watch your tongue or I will do nothing to keep them from you. I've made a generous offer and I will make no other deals." She said, watching him leave and she also left, but clearly she wasn't going to go to class. Her temper and the way she slammed the door to the house made it evident that his bossing her arouns like a child wasn't going to be taken.

To think she almost trusted the fool too. He was simply a controlling jerk, just like every other person in the world. And she wasn't taking it. Not from him. Not now especially.

Looking at the gang members walking by she ignored them. A few looked her way, a look of recognition in their eyes as they walked on. Rina was in no danger. Her connections with people meant she was protected. Especially since she knew where their weaponry came from, and exactly how to cut off the ammo and supply. Messing with her was like walking on fishing line and they all knew it.

Going out of town she went deep into the slums of the area, down to a bar where more malevolent creatures went. People that were demons, vampires, werewolves, some of them looked purely terrifying, but she was used to them. And when none of them scared her, and she kept walking, pushing past them with no thoughts of being courteous, she walked to a backroom where an old friend sat, a scar over his left eye, and he was missing his index and middle finger on the right hand.

"Jans, I need to ask you something." She said, her voice steely and cold.

the man nodded, and with that Rina shut the door. She spoke to hime for a while, questions, and she got an endless stream of information. And a bit of information that didn't make her happy. And then she knew...

Running back to the bakery she burst in, going up the stairs. She was pissed, furious. He expected her to want to even look in his direction for this and he kept things from her? "Luka! Get your worthless ass here now!" she yelled, here eyes a green-gold blaze now. Luka had seen her irritated, and slightly pissed, but this was full on choking rage you could feel for miles around. And her dark magic didn't bother concealing itself, shadows seethed like snakes around her, and she seemed to be drinking the life out of the whole house slowly.

Palmoun

Old 11-28-2012, 05:24 AM

Luka had managed to fall asleep after he laid down and stopped looking at the piece of armor. He didn't want to look at it anymore, it only brought more questions to him. He dreamed about what happened, his father, more gangs and Rina. It was dangerous and nothing seemed to go right.

He hadn't been able to wake from the dream till he heard Rina's wonderful screaming. Stretching out, he didn't bother changing clothing and headed out to see her. Instantly he got ready for what ever she was going to yell at him at and probably beat the shit out of him.

"if your still mad about before, I did it to keep you safe." he said quickly since if it was that he wanted to make that clear. She was the only friend he had and he didn't' feel like having her get in trouble because of him. "but I am guessing it is something more since you usually aren't this pissed." he said as he looked at her and wondered what was up.

Keeping himself alert, he made sure to keep a eye on the door. If any fed.s came in he was going to bolt back into the room. He didn't trust them at the moment, in fact Rina was the only one he did and right now she looked ready to rip his head off. "if you want your welcome to beat me up if it makes you feel better." he said simply.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 05:48 AM

Rina breathed deeply, her aura relaxing a bit. "Mad about before? Before I was ticked because you acted like you were the boss when I was offering help as a friend to you in the condition that you took care of yourself so if something came up you'd be fit and aware. The way you reacted to it was unnecessary." she growled at him. "And then you hid from me one detail I know you know now. My friend Jans was there when he saw you. He knows about you and what you know. And now they are coming after both of us regardless simply because you know too much!" she said, pacing now.

"You think you found out more than you wanted to? Oh hell no. I found out everything back till the beginning of our family's feud. The reason our family's hate each other is because two items went missing from both families and we blamed each other when really it was a separate group putting us against each other because one child from one of our families with a child of the opposite family made a nearly indestructible duo. And now that we are getting past that, or trying to, they have fear struck down to their bones." she said, trying to explain everything.

"The gangs and cartel were trying to adopt me when I ran away. My mother was beating me, and they used my emotional weakness to try and turn me into a killer. I don't shy easily from danger, I never did and they knew that. They knew I was angry and hurt and they used t to drive me. The drugs ensured my loyalty for a while until I slowly built an immunity to it and broke free, and they were planning to take me down before me and you ever came into contact so that the threat was eliminated. Now the threat still exists they want to take us both down. Jans said that the feds and gangs are working together to draft new soldiers, new pawns to start a universal war. This is not just about our families anymore. This is billions of lives, of people." she explained. "Power hungry people, do something to two families to make them hate each other because of the supposed "all mighty duo" and then they try to gain loyalties, failing they crave to kill one, until the threat arises again and they know it. That is why they reacted when they saw you." she said.

She was more calm now, and frowned, getting right in front of him, looking deep into his eyes. "God how I want to hit you, but sadly that just feels wrong now. What I really want from now on is the damned truth Luka. Friends or not, if you ever keep things from me again, if you ever lie, I swear to whatever powerful being exists that I will leave you for dead. I despise people to hide things and lie. It makes us no better than the people that are now hunting us." she said, turning away.

For the first time, her frustration didn't end in violence, instead, it ended with Rina having tears of pure frustration, and even fear, filling her eyes and rlling down her cheeks, but she flicked off the tears as they fell, making sure that she didn't face Luka. Strong and brave... whatever. She was just as scared as the next person now that the black feds and the gangs were against her. She could take 100 people but almost 50,000 soldiers and cyborgs along with the added 1,000 people in the gangs and cartels... they may as well be good as dead.

"I have someone who can help us get out of here..." she said finally, though she wasn't saying they should run away. "We can get to another planet and get to safety, find some more people and bild an army. We can't fight this by ourselves. This isn't hand to hand combat anymore. This is war." She said, going into her room and getting a duffle bag, filling it with a few uniforms and such before getting the advanced armor she was given when she was in the cartels. It was the same as Luka described their weaponry. Powerful, deadly, and she just so happened to have two, one was male though.

"Cousin got killed a while back. he was with the gang called Cerinatti and he got the armor. He got me one in case of emergencies, and when he died, he left his to me. It should fit you." she said, keeping her cool now.