JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-08-2013, 09:03 AM

The whole he just kept telling her to go, watching as more came. Once they got out and the slowly growing Dead was long gone he sighed, "WHOO!" he chuckled and than looked over to Scarlett, who huffed at him. "You got to get that figured out, if we're going to be living in a world filled of Dead that want to eat us, no matter what." he teased as he was going into the back seat to get the map he had shoved back there in the rush, "Ah, the gun was at the front counter. I don't know why they didn't use or take it with them though." he thought out loud. Sitting back in his seat he held the map in hand and started to open it, "Okay, we're..." he looked out the window for a name of a street, "Here on Olive.....keep going this way and than turn right at the third street." he continued to navigate her till they got there.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2013, 09:13 AM

Scarlett rolled her eyes at his comment but dropped it and just focused on driving safely, it seemed the Dead were gone but it was weird how they just happened to show up when you really hoped they wouldn't. Scarlett was pretty sure why he was able to find it because those Dead in the gas station didn't come from no where, "I don't want to know." sighing she followed his direction and within minutes they found an airport that was fenced. Driving up to the main gate, it was no surprise to find it locked up, stopping the car and turning it off she looked over to Xavier, "Looks like foot from here." she took her seat belt off and opened her door. She started to gather all their items and carried them quickly to the gate, once they got it all there, "I'm lighter, so I'll go." she grinned and without waiting for a reply, she swiftly hopped the fence, "Okay pass it over." she had made very little noise but they knew better.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 06-09-2013 at 08:06 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-08-2013, 09:22 AM

Xavier pouted at her for being the one to hop the fence first, but had no choice when she was already on the other side, "Man could you make anymore noise?" he said jokingly. Sometimes he had to be the one to make the air light around them because as much as Scarlett could get going she did get scared when they were situation that could get one of them killed and the other could do almost nothing about it. He stuck his tongue out at her, as he started to throw the backpacks over to her and than he passed, Scarlett her pole, than the food chest, which they both had to climb the gate to pass it safely and make less noise. A few other items were hard to pass over but by the time they got the last item over, Xavier could hear the moans of the Dead. A shiver ran through his spine, but he quickly shook it off and grabbed his shotgun, than started to climb over the gate as quite as he could, which wasn't quite at all.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2013, 09:27 AM

"And I'm the loud one, huh?" she raised a brow at him. Scarlett couldn't help the small laugh that left her lips, at he look on his face and with that she started to grab the items and place the straps around her and grabbed some other items in her hands with her wood pole in her free right hand, "I'll carry more and you lead the way. It'll be easier to have at lest one of us free to take out the Dead, instead of both of us having trouble getting to our weapons." she winked at him and waited for him to start the jog through the parking lot, to the front of the building, and to the airstrip.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-08-2013, 09:39 AM

He gave her a glare for her comment, "Whatever, lets just get going." he was going to grab something but Scarlett grabbed almost all the items, at lest the heavy ones, when she said why, he couldn't argue with that. But he did take his own back pack and one more light thing, "Okay lets move, quickly as we can to the building." he nodded to her and than took off in a slow pace at first, so he could do a good sweep of the parking lot, a good amount of cars were just left, so that left the idea that the Dead could be somewhere in between them. Picking a less full lot, he made his way through the lot to the front of the building. He saw a Crawler in between a car, "Watch that one on our left." he whisper over his shoulder to Scarlett, who was not far behind him at all. The pace picked up but they still needed to be quite and with all that stuff on Scarlett that could be hard if they moved to fast, because it would start to rattle. "Another, Dead on the far right coming up." it was facing the other way so that was good, as he ran up the stairs to the front doors. Xavier, stop to look through the fogy glass doors, to check for any movement. After a few minutes he open the door slowly, looking over his shoulder he saw Scarlett, watching the parking lot, which was pretty much watching their backs. Looking back inside he saw no movement, "Okay lets go inside...but carefully." who knew what was in there. The gates were locked but their were Dead in the parking lot and the front door was unlocked...that can't be to good.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2013, 07:20 AM

Scarlett stayed as close to Xavier as she could, without making the items she carried jingling. She was unhappy to see that there were Dead walking around in the parking lot, she had hope they could at lest a feel of safety here. She had thought for sure the Dead were going to hear her but she was happy that she was able to keep everything quite.

Scarlett watched, Xavier's back as he checked inside the building, she looked over her shoulder to see that a few of the glass doors were broken and that they were dirty. She couldn't tell if it was just dirt or dried blood. Once he gave the okay they walked into slowly and observed the area. There were some dead bodies laying around, it looked like a tornado had gone through the place. "I don't hear anything." she whispered over to Xavier. She placed the items in her hand down to take a moment and get herself some water from her pack, "Should we go to the run way and wait or stay inside close to the exit?" she glanced over to him as she took another sip of water.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-12-2013, 07:25 AM

Seeing that it was clear for the time being, he felt himself relax a bit and followed in Scarletts idea in getting something to drink. He thought about it, what would be safest? "Let's go to the loading dock area and see if maybe that would be safe for us to hang at while we wait." he placed the bottled water back in his pack and picked his staff back up and put the shotgun into his backpack instead.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2013, 07:28 AM

Scarlett raised a brow at the man and just trotted over to the seats that were in the air port, "How about you go see if it's safe and than I'll go with you." she smiled sweetly at him as she sat down with all the gear and items. She took them off and placed them in the seats next to her, "Besides I can watch to make sure no Dead come in and plus if anybody shows up I can show them were we are." she looked up at him from her seated spot.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-12-2013, 07:39 AM

Xavier made a pouting face at her but waved his hand as a way to say, 'whatever.' He looked over to the front door which was pretty far away from Scarlett so it would give her time to see if Dead or living people were coming, but she was out in the open and she could get a attacked easily. He pushed his brows together in thought for a moment, "Don't you dear hesitate to come looking for me if you need to. Don't be afraid to question anyone that does come in here." he gave her a very serious look, he was not playing around. He hadn't been separated from her to the point of where they couldn't see each other in quite awhile, so it did send him on edge a bit. When he got his okay from her, he nodded and placed the pack down by her feet and just took his own backpack and his staff, "I'm going to leave the shotgun with you." he handed her the gun and than gave her one last look, "I'll be back as quick as I can." he took off in a light jog.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2013, 07:47 AM

All she could do was smile and nod at him, of course it made her happy that he was worried about her because than she knew that he really did care about her and that she could trust him as a traveling partner. "Don't worry, I'll knock them out if I have to." she winked at him. When he handed her the shotgun she was a little surprised, she was going to give it back to him but the look he had told her, that he wouldn't do such a thing. "Just be careful." she said giving him a weak smile. She watched him till he was had to go out of view.

It was kind of eerie now that Xavier wasn't there and there was no sound, which in a way was a good thing because if there was sound she would be letting her mind go crazy with thoughts. Letting a sigh go she stood up and started to stretch her body a bit but she was still being careful to listen and look around for anything odd, "Oh, please just let this chopper get here soon." she sighed feeling nervous.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 07-21-2013 at 07:25 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 07-05-2013, 07:47 PM

Xavier quickly found the door to the loading dock by the baggage conveyor and with caution, slowly opened the door enough to peek through. It was dark and was lit only by the sun coming through the small windows at the top of the building. Letting his eyes adjust most to the dark he could start to make out a lot of things but what he was really looking for was movement. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, he quickly ducked into the room and made sure the door closed quietly behind him.

He needed to locate the door that would lead out to the air strip, but he moved slow and low, trying his best not to make a sound. The dim light was making it hard for him to see what was around him, but he could now see a dim red light, towards the back of the room to the right. "Heh, knew it wouldn't be that hard." he smirked as he started to head over, only to quickly slide to a halt. He could hear something to his left behind a crate, he felt beads of sweat run down the side of his face. Xavier gripped his staff tightly and slowly moved to the end of the crate to see what was on the other side of it. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves, 'NOW!' he shouted in his head and rounded the corner, to come face to face, with.....

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2013, 08:12 AM

Not long after she had said those words, Scarlett felt like someone or something was watching her. Feeling nervous she walked over to grab the shotgun, than she heard it! It was a very faint 'Thump' she turned around slowly to see where the sound had come from. Not seeing anything in her line of sight Scarlett picked up the shotgun and held it in front of her, as she went to investigate the sound, "Ugh, this is so stupid...everybody knows you could die from 'Checking out that sound.'" she whispered to herself. Letting a sigh go she went against her better judgment and walked slowly towards where she heard the sound come from.

Which lead her to the bathrooms, 'Yeah, this is just screaming bad.' all types of alarms were going off in her brain. Checking the gun to make sure, safety was off and she was fully loaded, she gripped the gun and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment to get ready. Her eyes shot open and a serious look was now on her face, and she pulled the door open slowly. Looking in side she couldn't see anything but tile walls, sliding through the small, opening of the door and letting it close quietly behind her. Now that she was in the restrooms she could see; bloody hand prints, smears of blood and what looked like drag lines, on the floor and walls. Hearing the movement and the sound of bumping into things, she quickly pushed herself up against the wall and than peeked around the corner quickly. Only to see nothing, crouching down she tried to look under the stalls, which there was 15 of, to try and see feet but she couldn't see anything, 'This is just all kinds of bad!' getting to her feet she walked slowly into the restroom.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 07-22-2013 at 05:28 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 07-22-2013, 06:18 AM

As he held his staff high above his head ready to deal a deadly blow, Xavier quickly came face to face with a kid wearing glasses and had dirty, torn clothes that looked like a school uniform. "AHHHH!" both of them shouted out as the kid fell on his butt, "P-p-please don't k-k-kill me! Wait! W-w-wait!" the kid shouted as he turned his face away and held his arms up to protect his face, his eyes squeezed shut.

Xavier got a hold of himself quickly and was on his knees and covering the kids mouth with his hand, while his other one was holding up a finger to his lips, "Shhh!" the kid was still trying to talk but it only came out muffled, "Clam down kid, I'm not going to kill ya." he whispered so the kid could hear. Once he realized that Xavier wasn't hurting him, the kid opened his eyes one at a time and sighed through Xavier's hand. When he did that Xavier gave him a look and still held up his finger, tapping his own lip to still be quiet. The kid nodded his head and Xavier pulled his hand away slowly, "Now what's your name kid?" he asked rocking back onto the balls of his feet, in a crouched position and his arms hanging off of them, his staff by his feet.

Adam was still to say the lest freaked out about the whole thing, here he thought he was going to die but now was being asked his name. Clearing his throat and pushing his glasses up, he stood up and dusted off his already dirty clothes, "My name is, Adam. Not kid thank you very much." he pulled his shirt a bit to straighten it, "What is yours?" he asked looking down to the man on the floor. Xavier watched the kid as he stood up, he couldn't help raising his brow at him cleaning up, than he smirked at the kids remark, "Well, Adam. Nice to meet you too." Xavier stood up to his full height, which made him tower over Adam, "My name is; Brooks. Xavier Brooks." he gave the kid a small smile and offered his hand, which Adam took to shake, "Yes, well than. What are you doing in my area?" he said crossing his arms in front of his chest, now feeling a little small compared to Xavier, but still trying to stand his ground.

Again the smirk returned to Xavier's lips, "Your area, huh? Keep that attitude up kid and you'll go nowhere fast." still keeping his voice quiet, he looked over his shoulder, "I'm guessing there are no Dead in here?" he asked looking back to Adam. "I told you my name is Adam not kid." his cheeks puffed and turned red, "And no. We've made sure to keep them out and away." Xavier raised a brow at that, "We? How many of you are here?" he picked up his staff and started to walk towards the 'exit' like he had planed. Adam quickly followed after the older man, "Ah, just one other high schooler and myself. We don't know why no one would stick around?" Xavier opened the door and was blinded by the sudden sun-light, covering his face with his hand for a moment, Adam did the same. Looking out to the landing zone, he saw a couple Dead walking around and a lot of other bodies just laying there, "Well most people can't just stay in one place for so long. Supplies get low, panic and paranoia takes over, so people run." he closed the door and started to head back to Scarlett, he already left like he was taking to long to get back to her. Adam thought about his comment but shook his head as Xavier walked away, "Well you still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here?" Xavier, chuckled, "Running kid." "Ugh, stop calling me that!" another chuckle left his lips as Adam followed him back to Scarlett.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM

By this point Scarlett had two more stalls to look through, with each one her heart beat faster and harder, she thought for sure that whatever was in here would know she was there because of how loud it was. Taking her time she pull open the stall it creaked a little which made her flinch, tilting her head to look in she saw nothing. Leaving the door open, Scarlett took a few steps back and took a deep breath, 'Whatever is in here, it's in this stall...here goes nothing.' her heart was beating like crazy, sweat was starting to run down the side of her head. She gripped the gun and gulped, her hand reached out slowly for the door handle, she flinched a bit when her hand touch the cold metal. Than a rustle sound came from behind the door, her eyes widen and she gripped the door handle and flung the door open and pointed the gun inside, only to came face to face with........a young man sitting in a squatting position on the toilet with a cigarette in his mouth and a lighter in his hand. They both just stared at each other with a blank shocked look, they blinked a couple times and than the guys eyes widen and he just about fell off the toilet, "AHH! What the hell, lady!!!" he caught himself before he almost fell, and jumped off the toilet and stood up to his full height but was still slumping a bit and he towered over Scarlett. Which Scarlett had just about jumped out of her skin when he shouted but took a few steps back and lowered the gun. As he stood she looked up at him, "I should be asking you that." she said brows pulled together. The guy raised a brow, "Oh really?" he took a step towards her, "Who hinds in a restroom stall to smoke, when there are Dead walking around trying to eat the living?" She said not backing away as he got closer. The guy still had the unlit cigarette in his mouth and his hand in his hoodie, when she said that he pulled his lips together and looked up at the ceiling in thought, "Hmm...Hahaha, I guess I do!" he said laughing more and looking at Scarlett, "Names Ryan." he said wiping a tear away from his eye. Scarlett raised a brow in confusion but none the less she sighed and introduced herself, "Scarlett, Wolfe." Ryan smiled at her, "Such a cute name!" she couldn't help but think he looked like a little kid, 'I hope Xavier is doing better than me.' she smiled back weakly to Ryan, "Really?"

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-06-2013, 07:18 AM

Xavier was sure the vain in his forehead would burst any moment if this kid, Adam, would not stop asking him a million and one questions. Since he started to head back to Scarlett, he wouldn't stop talking, only long enough for Xavier to give a half answer and than that would start up 20 questions. At this point he was ready to just hit the kid in throat, to shut him up a bit.

"So you really mean to say, there is just some town out there!? That has a bunch of people living there just fine?" Adam asked pushing up his glasses and crossed his arms, rubbing his chine in thought. "Yes....they have a wall." Xavier sighed, "I don't know that pretty weird and hard to believe." Adam, said skeptical, which made Xavier sigh for the hundredth time, as he rounded the corner he saw Scarlett and letting a sigh of relief go at seeing her safe. He looked over to Adam and picked his speed up a bit, "I don't know but we're willing to take a chance on it." As he looked back to Scarlett and was about to call out to her, he noticed her was a little tense and was talking, as he got close he saw some guy sitting next to her, laughing about something. He almost full out ran over to her, "Scarlett, you alright?" he asked as he looked at her than to the guy. Adam popped up behind Xavier, "Ah, Ryan you found the other one."

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 AM

Scarlett and Ryan had moved back to where all the stuff that herself and Xavier had brought, she was happy to sit back down. But Ryan, for some reason, had deemed her fit in telling her everything he had on his mind. Starting with how funny it would have been had a Zombie been the one to catch him in the restroom, he had also thought that maybe they could smell the smoke, since they could hear when they moved to loud. And he continued to make other little funny jokes and all she could do was nod and laugh nervously, 'This is so out of left field.'

Luck for her Xavier came back just in time to save her, she smiled happily at him, "Yeah, just fine!" she stood and was than surprised to see another young man behind Xavier, "Another one, waiting for the chopper, huh?" and than she noticed how Xavier was eyeing Ryan, "Oh! Uh, Xavier this is Ryan, I found him in the restroom...I thought he was a Dead at first." she laughed nervously and scratching the back of her head, "Ryan this is Xavier, my partner I travel with."

Ryan was happily talking with Scarlett, was rudely interrupted by some dude. He stood up as he was introduced by her and was going to see if maybe this guy was something to Scarlett, as he walked up to the guy, he found him to the same height as him and a few more inches taller, which made him pout but he stuck his hand out, "Greetings, mate." Ryan eyed the guy up and down and than tried to do a stare down with him and Ryan ignored Adam completely.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-06-2013, 06:35 PM

Xavier could tell almost right away the guy was trying to challenge him but Xavier knew he was older so as Ryan stood to shake his hand, Xavier shook it and they both stared at each other as they both squeezed each others hand. But because Xavier was taller he rubbed it in and stared down at him making it a point, "Likewise. I'm guessing that Adam and yourself both came here together?" Xavier never let go of Ryan's hand until be decided to let go.

Adam himself was little confused as to why the two were being so rude and not talking to him, so he went over to Scarlett, "Hi, names Adam. Are you a sensor in high school?" he asked pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, she looked older than just a 2nd year, but not that old, he didn't think it was rude of him to ask her age.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Ryan almost out right glared at Xavier because of him looking down at him but he could tell the guy was at lest in his mid 20's so of course he would want Ryan to show him some kinda respect but all was out the window in Ryan's book, you had to earn it like everyone else. "Yeah, we had been on our way to school and we all crashed in the bus but we all went different way but I knew the airport was more out there and had a fence around it." he still held onto Xavier hands as they held tight onto each other, but when Adam started talking to Scarlett, he quickly took his eyes off Xavier and let go of his hand to stand closer to them.

Scarlett, still had her nervous smile in place, she didn't have a clue what was up with the two, she'd never seen Xavier behave this way but she let a sigh go when they shook hands, of course she didn't know they were squeezing them, but she was surprised by Adam popping up and telling her, his name and asking her questions. "Ah, nice to meet you, Adam. I'm Scarlett." She smiled but than it quickly to turned to her an annoyed one, for him thinking she was a high schooler, "No, I'm a 3rd year in collage. I'm 21." the vein in her forehead pulsed, 'Excuse me if I look younger for getting all dirty because of all the running around, and killing Dead!' she heard Ryan say they were in a bus to school, "I'm guessing you're both 4th year in high school, than?" she looked to Adam and to Ryan.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-07-2013, 05:24 PM

All the guys looked at her for a moment, Xavier had thought she was at lest 23 at lest, because she had said at one point that she had almost been done with collage. Adam chuckled nervously, "Of course I knew that." he looked over to Ryan, "Yes, we're both in our fourth year." he was going to ask her another couple questions but Xavier cut him off. "Scarlett, the docking area is clear. We need to move, we don't have a whole lot of time left." he said looking right at her, and reminding both her and himself that they were planning on getting somewhere safe.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2013, 05:34 PM

Ryan had thought she was his age maybe even a little younger, "Your 21, huh?" he rubbed his chin, as Scarlett looked at him a little confused but nodded her head, "I can deal with that, older women are always better anyways." he smiled at her happily. Scarlett just about fell over at his words, 'The hell is up with this guy!?'but as Xavier spook it brought her back to reality, she nodded her head, "Right. So lets move all the stuff into there." she looked down at her watch they had 30 minutes.

Ryan raised a brow at their conversation, "What's going on?" Scarlett was grabbing her bag and another bag filled with food, she looked over to Ryan, "There's a chopper come to pick up people and is willing to take them back to their town if we trade some items." she said as she started to head for the docking area. Ryan's eyes just about bugged out, "What? Really?" he quickly followed after them.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-07-2013, 05:42 PM

"Yeah, it sound's to good to be true." Adam said as Xavier handed him a bag to carry to the docking area, "I think it's just a lie and they plan on using you for Zombie bait or something." Xavier rolled his eyes as he also made Ryan carry some bags as well, "Look if it was a trick they wouldn't have announced it on the radio. If there are too many people than they can't over power them." he was now walking side by side with Scarlett, "But you guys are more than welcome to just stay here." he chuckled as Scarlett gave him a look, "But you should come with us and will even let you guys use our stuff to help trade your way in." he said looking over his shoulder at them.

Adam was little surprised by that and than looked over to Ryan, "What do you think?"

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2013, 05:53 PM

Ryan wasn't sure how to react to Xavier, he wanted to go just to annoy the guy but than he was willing to share his stuff to help them out. He thought about it as they got to the docking area, "Well why the hell not! This place isn't going to last long with just us in here, Adam." he glanced over to him, "Besides their more fun to be around." he said while looking right at Scarlett with a cheesy smile. This made Scarlett laugh nervously, 'He doesn't care that I'm a few years older than him....he's very blunt.' she made space between her and him.

She placed the bags she carried down as she looked around the large docking area, "Hmm, are you sure you were able to look through this whole place?" it was just so big it was kinda hard for her to believe that no one else or something else could not be in here.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-07-2013, 06:05 PM

Xavier's eye brow was twiching in annoyance and now wished he had not offered them to tag along. Ryan was just full on hitting on Scarlett, 'This kids got a lot of balls. He's at lest 17 maybe barely 18, can he not tell she doesn't like him.' luckly Adam answered Scarlett first, "Yes, Ryan and I were in here for a pretty long time, and walked around looking to make sure nothing was in here." he said pushing his glasses up, Xavier looked over to her, "If not, with all the noise these two have been making, the Dead would have been heading for us already." he said in his soft voice, he had almost forgotten how big open areas made Scarlett extremely nervous, "Scarlett, lets go look for the radio tower, so that we can know when the polite will be coming in." he could already see Ryan and Adam not wanting to be left out, "And you two." he said pointing at them,"You've been here long enough it seems. So you should know where all the food and medical supplies would be at, go get them so we have more to trade." Adam nodded, "Good thinking!" and was ready to do this, so he quickly grabbed Ryan to come with him.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2013, 06:17 PM

Scarlett couldn't help the laugh that left her as she watched Adam drag Ryan behind him out the door. She glanced over to Xavier and than they both headed back out, the same door after they Xavier grabbed his staff and Scarlett found the fire ax. They found a map of the airport posted up and located the radio or control tower, "If we go this way it'll be a lot faster but if it's blocked or something goes wrong looks like we can go this way as well." Scarlet thought they would have enough time but she knew it would be better if they jogged there instead of walking.

"So what's up, can't stand dealing with teens?" she said chuckling as they started off in a steady jog. She had noticed how annoyed he looked when he came back with Adam and Ryan just seemed to be picking at Xavier's patience.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 08-17-2013, 07:15 AM

Xavier scoffed with a pout as they jogged off, "Well when I've been dealing with someone like you through all of this...." he thought about it, "Guess they just make me think of the way I used to behave." he chuckled a little. He looked at her from the corner of his eye, "So no, can't deal with teens but I've put up with you so far." he smirked.

They came to a door that read 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' they slowed down to a walk and Xavier stood at the side of the door that would open as Scarlett stood next to him. He looked over to her, "We'll just be as quick as we can. In and out no messing around." he opened the door a bit to peek inside, "There's enough light from the windows in here." he whispered to her, there was a mess in there, blood was spread out on the floor. Waiting a few minutes and seeing nothing, he looked back at Scarlett, nodded and than opened the door, stayed low and walked but moved quick.