hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 06-19-2013, 01:28 AM

Vampires are the stuff of legends but what if they lived among humans unnoticed?

Name: Simon Fitzgerald
Appearance: http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psee13eff0.jpg
Bio: Simon has been a vampire for 120 years. He tries his best to forget why he chose to be one and moves forward. He's an actor and has a steady job at the local playhouse. He's happy where he is knowing if those he knew what he was, things would get bad very quickly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 06-28-2013, 01:33 PM

Name: Helena Kanesfield
Appearience:Helena
Bio: Helena's husband died 5 years ago, leaving her a poor widow. Most say she killed him with her witchcraft others say he killed himself just to escape her vile grasp. She sits quietly in her little two story house with her wolf Judgement. She speaks to people and they won't speak back, but still she smiles and continues to tend to her garden and shop. When she's at the library people tend to ignore their fear of her if they need something, otherwise it's empty as a graveyard at midnight.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 11:46 PM

Simon was glad it was finally night time. He had to be at the playhouse in the next hour to practice for what would be the playhouse's biggest production ever. He wasn't the lead this time, but he felt there was no such thing as a small part. He was vampire, but people he knew thought he was had a sun allergy. He hated hiding who he really was but until the Council agreed humans wouldn't persecute them, he had to hide who he was.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 06-29-2013, 01:50 PM

Helena took in a deep breath and then sighed, looking around at her garden in the moonlight. She hummed a soft soft as she went about checking to see which would need water and those that needed trimming. Some were abundent enough that she could begin to press and preserve them; she smiled and began to flitter about aimlessly as she counted the things that she needed to do. She twirled around a few times laughing as her bare feet tapped against the stone counting out a rhythm to the beat of her heart faster and faster; hr skirt twirled out showing off long shapely legs made for dancing, her feet nimble as she began to move her whole body leaping and turning, moving her hands. And still she laughed, gay as a bluejay here in the moonlight with her garden around her and the whispers of others so far away. Hela took a running leap and grasped the tree branch of the oak tree, which broke the property line between her house and the next, and hoisted herself up to relax against it's trunk and admire the stars and the night from her favorite perch. The night was going well.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 06:48 PM

Simon smiled when he saw his neighbor in the tree. He didn't believed that she was the one who had killed her husband ,but knew who did. He didn't like it that there were vampires that wanted to expose themselves to humans no matter what the cost."Good evening Mrs. Kanesfield." Simon said to the woman in the tree. He hoped she didn't mind him speaking to her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2013, 02:06 AM

Helena looked over, surprised and a little happy he spoke to her. It had been a long while since anyone had taken the time to her other than him. "You can call me Helena, Simon, we're not that much different in age." She flashed a smile at him before dismounting and walking over to stand at the edge of her fence. She pulled back slightly and looked around, "You know your reputation could be ruined by talking to me. People in town only tolrate me because no evidence proved that I was the one who killed Jet. And you're an actor, so for you reputation is everything." Her smile grew soft and warm as though she was completely relaxed and welcoming of his precence knowing that he didn't care. He was friendly to everyone even her, and for that she was always glad. At least she had someone to talk to with an unbiased opinion, he only moved her a short while before Jet died and when she had been mostly accepted in the community. She was grateful for the company and in truth wanted to invite him into her home butch she knew that he had rehersal tonight. 'Oh what the hell? I've got nothing to lose...' "Would you like to come over tonight after you get out of rehersals?" She asked bluntly with a hint of blush creeping up her neck to climb into her cheeks.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-30-2013, 02:14 AM

" I don't care what other people think. There's no evidence that you killed your husband."Simon replied. He didn't like how his neighbor was treated by the in this town. " I would love to come over. We'll probably be out later than usual since Torrance will be late as usual. " He said discussed. He knew how important it was for an actor to be on time for rehearsals.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2013, 03:26 AM

"That's nice, I don't mind if it's late." Helena smiled at Simon with genuine joy. She was happy that he wasn't sanctimonious like the people who lived here and took her for granted. A medicine woman was a rare and valuable person to a community but they only saw her as a witch because of her strange and uncommon practices. She had studied Wiccanism as a young woman and found that many of the practices were good for the soul even if one was not part of the religion. "When you come back just ring the bell, I'm the only one home so it won't be a bother." Helena gave him another smile and waved at him in a shooing motion, "Go, or else you'll be late to rehearsals and we wouldn't want that would we?"