Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2013, 07:30 PM

Hawthorne is the name of a luxurious cocktail bar in the middle of a busy city, the bar has a history of throwing the best parties, it has been nicknamed by the locals as 'blood bar' they say it's because of a very old tale over one hundred years old of two brothers who used to serve the towns vampires blood from the barrels on tap, but this is all a myth.

Atleast, that is what the people of the city believe, the mere idea of vampires is crazy, that being said many humans do believe the bar is haunted because every few years disappearances have been linked to the Hawthorne but without conclusive evidence the police have never been able to connect anyone else to the disappearances. Many times it is believed that people just left drunk and never returned home.

Alec picked up his bag from the front door and left for his evening shift at the Hawthorne, it was seven thirty in the evening, he hated the earlier shift because it meant setting up and he was bound to get dust all over his black shirt and trousers uniform. He walked down the street with his hands in his pockets, it was still light out as it was summer, another reason to hate the early shift, and his eyes stung from the sunlight.

Primrose, or Rose(left) as she was called by her friends was rummaging through her sock drawer looking for her lucky tights, she'd just split up from her boyfriend of three years after she found out he'd been cheating on her for the last eight months. This called for a drink and a girly night out. The years she had spent with her boyfriend had made her comfortable in her own body as she knew he loved her no matter what, or atleast she thought he did. this meant that some of her 'party' dresses fit her a little more snugly than she wished. In the end Rose picked out her peach strech dress and decided she'd just had to suck in her gut for the whole evening and hope that all the other guys were too drunk to notice.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:49 PM

Name: Finx Sunfara
Pic:

Name: Calcifer
Pic:

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 03:55 PM ----------

Finx sighed softly as she leaned against her room door it had been a long day and she needed some girl time. With a groan she picked up her phone and called Rose hoping to spend the night out with her.

Cal woke to an empty house again he shook his head and rose from his bed stretching most people thought vampires slept in coffins but those who could afford it slept in houses that didn't let in any light. He felt his stomach grumble and decided to step out to get something to "eat". At least his brother had been right about the city being an easy place to feed.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 PM

Rose saw her phone flashing and vibrating on her bed, she grabbed it swiftly, "Finx, before you say anything are you free tonight? I just found out more about Joe and I need a drink." She said, Rose could be a little self centred at times and always thought her problems were more important than anyone elses.

Alec let himself through the back door and up the stairs into the staff room, he was famished and couldn't wait to get a drink on his break. He knew it was going to be a busy night so he started getting the large bottles out to change on the dispensers. He then started on cashing up the tills. The area manager let himself in and began briefing Alec, "I expect excellent service tonight, we're in for a heaving night so just get those drinks sold, dont forget the two for one offers and the double up offers."
"Yes sir." Alec said with a forced smile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2013, 12:25 AM

Finx smiled into the phone. "Yeah I'm free. Want to grab drinks?" she asked not really minding that Rose didn't ask her what was up with her she was use to it.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2013, 09:34 AM

Rose nodded into the phone before realising that Finx couldn't see her, "yep sounds good, meet me at mine for nine and we'll go out from there, I have so much gossip to tell you, you wont believe what he said to me over text!" She rummaged through her drawer for nail polish at the same time, "Seriously though, I can't believe I was so blind to him. Anyway I better let you get ready, I need to do my hair at this rate we'll never get out, bye bye byeee!!" She hung up the phone and switched on her curling tongs.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:47 AM

Finx sighed and got changed into something better then her work cloths. "I choose the weirdiest friends." she smiled to herself "Got to love her though." She hummed softly to herself letting her day melt away into the background filling her mind with thoughts of how fun the night was going to be. With time to spare she left her house and walked the short distance to Rose's house.

Last edited by finx15; 07-09-2013 at 12:21 AM..

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2013, 05:34 PM

Rose heard her comming up the little gravel pathway outside the house she shared with a couple. She used to spend most of her time living with her boyfriend, now she had many sleepless nights in her basement flat listening to the tenants, a lesbian couple from london, upstairs in the main house. She opened the door for Finx and ushered her in quietly. The couple always had a habit of talking to her friends for too long.
"Hey, I'm just finding a pair of earrings for tonight, hoops or studs?" she asked holding them up to her ears. She envied Finx and her slender body. Rose used to be known as 'the hot one' when they were much younger because she developed early, but Finx had developed into something beautiful. Infact, Rose was surprised men weren't flocking to finx every hour of the day.
"So how was your day?" She asked Finx as she grabbed a beige handbag and stuffed it with money and her mobile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:05 PM

"Hoops." Finx said once she had gotten a look at what her friend was wearing "I guess." she liked dressing up but she never really thought to much about what she wore with it. "It was long, boring and annoying my three least favorite things. I need a new job." she sighed

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2013, 01:09 PM

Rose ignored Finx and put in the studs, "So what do you have in mind for a jobe then?" She asked. Rose slipped on her shoes took her keys and phone and walked out with Finx up to the main door and onto the street. "its only a ten minute walk." She said, she loved living near the centre it was so useful.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:13 AM

"I don't really know anything but what I'm doing that's for sure." Finx sighed and followed Rose know that it was a good idea not to drive since they would be drinking. "Maybe bar tending for know till I find something better."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 11:44 AM

"Bar tending?" She sniffed at the idea. "Hm... I can't see you handling drunken people very well. You're not that strong!" the walk was fairly short. they arrived at their favourite cocktail bar and after being IDed they were allowed in. "come on, I'll buy your first drink what are you having?" Rose lead her up to the bar to a friendly looking, and very hot, bar tender.

Alec smiled at the two lovely ladies, they both had very different smell, one smelt powdery and flowery, the other was warm and inviting and sweet, before he knew what he was doing he could feel his fangs extending through his gumline. he turned away for a brief moment for them to settle back in place and smiled once again, "Hello ladies, what can I get you?" He asked, predominantly looking at the smaller of the two.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:36 PM

((trying to figure out what to do with Cal...Maybe he can work at the bar as well.))

Finx ordered something to drink. "True but I could do something while I look for another job. Like serve table...I'm that desperate."

((I'm not old enough to know the names of alcoholic drinks so I'm not even going to pretend to know.))

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2013, 12:30 PM

( Awh, I work at a bar :p I know most of them)

"Wow you sure are desperate." Rose laughed a little. "You could work in retail?" She suggested.

Alec couldn't help but overhear their conversation. "Erh, sorry I'm not being rude but we do have a glass collector's job going our last person just quit." Or rather, he shared the last person with his brother. His mind was already racing towards dirty vampire thoughts, he wanted this girl now, he'd do anything for her blood.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:12 AM

"I'll take it." Finx said chugging down her drink in one swallow. "When do I start?" she asked a determined look in her eyes.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2013, 02:25 PM

Alec grinned, "I'll put in a good word for you, tomorrow at half seven? I'll be here to start your training, if we like you we may chuck you on the bar in a few weeks. its a fairly simple job." he said, "Here, have one on me." he winked and made her another drink. "Have a good night!"

Rose turned her back to Alec slightly and whispered to Finx, "He's gorgeous, find out if he's single!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:57 AM

Finx snorted into her cup "Why so you can dangle him in front of Joe?" she hadn't meant for it to come out like that but it had and it was to late to fix it.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2013, 01:29 PM

Rose raised an eyebrow and tried not to look too hurt, she was still upset from Joe, "No silly, for you, I think he's looking at you not me anyway. Gosh!" She said and rolled her eyes.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:07 PM

"Sorry." Finx said feeling bad "I didn't mean it." she sighed and finished her drink "I'm just tired."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2013, 06:12 PM

Rose shook her head, "Don't worry about it, oh gosh! I never told you, you know Sarah? well she was texting Joe and I totally caught him out on it and he was all "i never did nothing," but he so did right, he sooo did!!"

Alec was watching the two girls from the bar with interest.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:35 PM

Finx raised her eyebrow "Most guys are like that they deny anything that could get them in trouble."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2013, 06:52 PM

Rose sighed sadly, "But they're just so... ERGH! I wish i was a lesbian. Girls are nice!" She said as if thatwas something she could choose, Rose was never the brightest bulb in the box.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:57 PM

Finx started to choke on her drink unable to stop herself and swallow. Finally she managed to stop choking and stare at Rose "Please tell me you are not serious."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2013, 01:31 PM

Rose looked confused, "erh... More drinks?" She realised she was wrong in what she said. "I dont want to do it with a girl!" She whispered.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:36 PM

"Ok then." Finx said "now that I'm not choking." she took a deep breath "That was just wierd."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2013, 05:27 PM

Rose blushed furiously, "It is not weird, I didn't.. You know what i meant!" she looked over her shoulder again, "He's really watching you, thats so creepy, you want to work for him?" She said.