Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-13-2013, 12:37 AM

Name: Aizen Sandano
Race: Human but was a vampire in a past life.
Bio: Aizen was once a vampire many many centuries ago. But was killed by hunters. His soul was reborn into a mortal body and now Aizen doesn't have any memories of his pass life since they had been seal. But he is aware that vampires exist in the world since his parents was killed by them and he was abopted by vampire hunters. He grew up under the care of his new family and with all the luck he has become a hunter in training. Will his past life catch up with him? Or will he follow the path of the hunter?

Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 09-13-2013, 03:17 AM

Blake.
Looks to be in his early twenties, but is actually centuries old.
Blake is one of the oldest vampire left and has reluctantly accepted the title of Elder. Governing vampire was not something he'd ever wanted to do, but what else was there now? Blake was turned many, many centuries ago and enjoyed a very long relationship with his sire, which made it all the more distressing when his love took his own life declaring he'd had enough of immortality. Blake never quite recovered from watching his love die and has been a little 'peculiar' ever since. But peculiar or not, he has shown a surprising talent for keeping his kind in line and out of trouble - for the most part.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-22-2013, 02:02 AM

What....what is this? What's going on? where am I? he thought to himself. He was standing in an room of darkness, but the only thing that was showing was a door way. Every time he starts walking toward it. The door moves away, as it came to mind that he was dreaming. It was the same dream he has every time he slept. It was nothing but dark and cold not a soul in sight. He did feel something was thru the door, but he never could get to it. And then he wakes up catching his breath. He sat up and runs his hand thru his hair looking about his room. Why could he have a normal dream like most people? Probably because he wasn't a normal person.

Knowing he couldn't go back to sleep, he removes the covers off of him and got out of bed. Aizen walks over to the window and pulls the curtain. The male had slept the whole day and now it was night. For some reason he like the dark better than the light. And usual it was that time that evil would come out and pray on the helpless. Aizen turns around and gets dressed as he hears movement in the other rooms. He lived with people who was vampire hunters. Now they had train Aizen to be a hunter like them. So this was his first night going out on his own since he finished his training. He really didn't want to hear them giving him anything since he already had his weapons. So he decide to leave out of the window and into the night.

Sunday Roast

Old 09-26-2013, 03:27 AM

Thread deleted from subscriptions.

Last edited by Sunday Roast; 11-03-2013 at 05:52 PM..

Sunday Roast

Old 10-02-2013, 01:58 AM

((Gonna go ahead and move this to my inactive folder, you seem to have lost interest and I think I have too.))

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-02-2013, 02:00 AM

(No I haven't lost interest. I been busy with school and all the stress that comes with it. But whatever.)

Sunday Roast

Old 10-02-2013, 04:31 PM

((I always send a message to someone if it's been over a week with no reply, I was a little upset that I'd received no reply or word from you, yet noticed you were still bumping up your search thread.))