[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:52 AM

[welcome]-[rules]-[menu]-[contests]-[classic]-[exchange]-[affiliates]-[reserved]

Welcome to the

Classic Bar

Current Events/Contests:

The Menewshan Patriot
The Bartender's Style
Take a Gamble
Bar Talk

for contest details check here
Direct Link: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showth...post1773068641
Stay tuned for new contests and giveaways

Greetings I am 2600s mule otherwise known as the "Classic Bartender"
If you sent this charity a trade please post in our exchange forum [Classic Bar Charity Exchange]
Come in, take a seat, and buy yourself some fresh food or a nice drink off the menu. If you don't have the money, don't worry about it (it is on us this time) This is a different kind of charity than your average thread. Below you will see a list of sections. The next section has the rules of this thread. You will find that the classic lounge and bar have extremely similar rules as they are based around the same ideas of user participation and discussion. Also they were both created by the same user ;)

All menu items will be from the Snack Attack store.

Navigation
1.Welcome
2.Rules
3.Menu
4.Contests
5. Classic
6. Exchange
7. Affiliates
8. Reserved
Thanks BellyButton

Note: Despite the we and us pronouns I am still one person on two accounts.

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 07-01-2017 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: 2 year break updates 0-0

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:53 AM

[welcome]-[rules]-[menu]-[contests]-[classic]-[exchange]-[affiliates]-[reserved]

New Classic House Rules:
-For a drink/snack use the order form: if you want to get something at the bar you must fill out an order form. It is not required to get anything.
-Do not beg: this should be obvious, but anyone that asks for one or multiple items or gold repeatedly will be put on a blacklist and banned from posting here.
-Wishful thinking: Begin a post with the words "Wishful thinking": this is a rule exclusive to this charity. Simply write a plea of what you would like as a donation and why you would like it. You can ask for whatever you want, but you can only do this once. Do not be disappointed if you do not get everything in your plea. If All other donations within the charity will be given out randomly, unless you are claiming a drink.
[if you are familiar with the lounge house rules! the rest are the same]
House rules

SPOILERX

Menewhsha Rules:
Follow the TOS
Follow the Charity Forum Rules

House Rules
For a drink/snack use the order form
Do not beg
Wishful thinking
Post Minimum- three sentences
Always end with a question
Respect Others
Party Hard
Free Wifi - ask the mayor

Prohibited
Loitering
Smoking
Puking

Charity Forum Rules:

SPOILERX

Charity Forum Rules

Be aware that begging is not allowed on Menewsha as stated in the General Rules. If you are pining over a certain item, you may make a thread in the Quest Forum. Also, please be aware that Charity Mules are now required for every charity thread that is over 200 pages. This is so that charity funding can be properly accounted for. When requesting permission to create the charity mule, make sure there is a link to your charity thread in it (if one is created already).

For anyone wanting to start a charity:
You must ask permission from a staff member before you create a charity.

Criteria you MUST meet if you are a new user and want to start a charity:
Charity owners must have 4k to start a charity.
Charity owners must have 500 posts with 2 months active status on site.

If you have an older account:

If your account is already well-established (a year old or more for example) and you have a lot of items that you wish you give away, then the need for 4K in gold is waived.

All users:

Please wait until you meet the criteria before starting your Charity Thread. Threads started prematurely will be locked.

If you have significant infraction history you may be asked to wait longer before starting your charity, even if you meet all other criteria. Wait length will be determined by staff on a case-by-case basis, depending on the details of your situation.

If you are inactive for 30 days, whether it be in your thread, or on Menewsha itself, your charity/giveaway will be locked until you return and can attend to it.

Threads with the concept of "donating to the person above me" or similar are not permitted as too many people cheat them. Any such threads that are created will be locked.

Also, if charity owners are found to be profiting from their charity donation funds, they will be automatically banned for scamming. If a user is found to be cheating charity owners or other users, you will be banned. Scamming and cheating will result in banning.

Regarding Contests/Raffles/Giveaways
The charity forum is solely for those who are creating charities - not just giving away some items short term or for holding contests that give prizes. If you wish to give away your items or hold a contest, use the Contests and Giveaways forum.

Contest/Raffles that are held within existing charities are fine. But host them within your current thread, don't make a seperate thread for them. If you really want a seperate thread for it, then set it up in the Contests and Giveaways forum.

If you have any problems or questions about what belongs here, please PM a moderator.

Menewsha TOS:

SPOILERX

DisclaimerX

This charity will always have the total gold funds under the classic bartender's username. Any and all donations to the charity will be logged in the Classic Bar Charity Exchange. This will let donors and donees know what we have in stock.

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:53 AM

Because this is a bar, we will only be serving food and drinks. Please see the "Wishful thinking" special rule for charity requests.
[Snack Attack]
Take a moment to click the link to snack attack. Once you have found an item that you desire come back and fill out an order form. Each user has a choice between donation or charity. If you would like to give gold or an item of higher value than the one you order, write donation. If you do not have enough gold for the item simply write charity.
You may only order a drink once a day!
[for more info on non-snack attack donations please go to the classic bar exchange located Here
Code:
Order Up!
Item Desired: [write the item name here]
Donation or Charity:[type donation or charity here]
Digital Signature:[type your username]
Item desired: Go to snack attack and pick a drink/food item
Donation or charity?
Donation: this user is donating gold that is worth more than the price of the item requested.
Charity: this user does not have or does not want to spend gold.

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 06-29-2017 at 08:42 PM..

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:54 AM

So what do we have in the way of contests?
The Bartender's Style:

SPOILERX

This is an ongoing art/avi design contest.

Using this avatar as a template draw me in a "Classic Bartender" outfit.

When you are done please post your image in this thread and ping me. [2600]Classic Bartender

All winners will receive a prize in the form of a random item or amount of gold between 500-1000

Note: If you draw items that are from menewsha onto your submission there is a chance I could be wearing your outfit design 0-0

Taking a gamble:

SPOILERX

Pick an item that is worth anything between 1-1000g hen Try rolling the dice: if your role matches the cost of the item you win that item. For example-
I pick
Hot Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte-370 gold
The 1000-sided dice lands on 494
To roll a thousand side die post this without spaces>
Code:
[ d i c e = 1 ] 1000 [ / d i c e ]
-ANYONE CAUGHT CHEATING THE DICE SYSTEM WILL BE FOUND AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE THREAD-

This means I would not get the item, but that is why it's a gamble. The good thing about this gamble is you don't actually lose any gold!

Bar Talk:

SPOILERX

have you ever pinged a user to get their attention? I know 2600: does it a lot! This is a contest for those who are pinged. If you are active enough in this thread, chances are you will get pinged by another user. If you do then you are up for a bar talk mention. Is is simply a list of the most pinged users in the thread. From time to item these users will win various amounts of gold or items for their loyalty to the thread.[this is similar to the "Talk of the lounge contest]

The Menewshan Patriot

SPOILERX

Draw your best version of a flag that represents menewsha. The winning design will be showcased at the top of the Classic Bar and hung with pride. This will also come with a surprise item.

Menewshan Patriot Submission Form:
Code:
Username: 
Flag Image: [img]place Image URL here[/img]
Direct Link to Image: place image URL here

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 06-27-2017 at 09:15 PM..

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:55 AM

Classic [adjective]
Quote:
1.of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
In a charity thread users are usually expected to fill out a form and get an item that they went. This thread goes by a community approach. If we think of the thread as "Classic" we can say that the "Classic" users will receive a charitable donation. A "classic" user is someone that is around often and rule abiding. There are many users that already fit this criteria as I am sure, but I must make mention of this disclaimer that was placed within the rules as well.
It is a disclaimer of conduct. Basically, if the mule's gold count is under the gold value of the item you would like to order, please save the order for another time. I know it can be very easy to abuse a free item system. Should it happen that I cannot pay for drinks, simply start chatting in the thread. I will respond and try to gain enough gold to get your food/drink item.

DisclaimerX

This charity will always have the total gold funds under [2600]classic bartender's username. Any and all donations to the charity will be logged in the Classic Bar Charity Exchange. This will let donors and donees know what we have in stock.

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:56 AM

Classic Bar Charity Exchange: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...-business.html
[go here to see what items I have]
[all trades will be logged in the exchange thread]

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 12-04-2014 at 05:22 AM..

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:57 AM

[kindly pm me or 2600: if you would like to be an affiliate of the Classic Bar Charity]

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:58 AM

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-04-2014, 03:34 AM

@allonline;

Welcome to A new kind of charity. Join me in a conversation and perhaps a drink! Sink your teeth into some if snack attack's best cuisine in the Classic Bar Charity! Should you need anything simply ask me or my lovely bartender.
Would you like to talk about something new?
AliciaNwonderland: salvete: SuperZombiePotatoe: Kirin Rosenbaum: Andraus:

Last edited by 2600; 12-04-2014 at 03:40 AM..

AliciaNwonderland
Halloweiner

Old 12-04-2014, 03:45 AM

hiya 2600! I will come on tomoro and chat in here sugar :/ I have an awful headache :( hugz and kssyz

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-04-2014, 03:45 AM

*steps into the bar and looks around*

Hello, 2600! Very nice place you have here! I would love to talk to you about something new. Do you mind if I take a seat?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-04-2014, 03:51 AM

Oh Ali I do hope you feel better love! Goodnight then. As for salvete of course not. Sit anywhere you like. Would you like to order something to eat or drink?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 03:54 AM

*peeks in* *waltzes around* Anybody here?

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 12-04-2014 at 05:08 AM..

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 12-04-2014, 04:03 AM

Yay the bar is open!

*falls off stool*

Edit - I am editing as i have been asked to, even though the question will probably be ignored cause other questions have been answered since.

Glad you got the charity set up though, i hope people will come along and behave themselves.

Or no free drinks for them!
Are you old enough to drink alcohol?

Last edited by Lavinia; 12-04-2014 at 07:12 AM..

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 04:08 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum: Lavinia:
Thank you for coming into this thread. I would like to take a moment and restate something afore mentioned.
Post Minimum- three sentences
Always end with a question
Similar to the lounge this will be a discussion based thread.
[sorry 2600 is being such a rule abider]
So I can't just post pictures of cats?

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 12-04-2014 at 04:12 AM..

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 12-04-2014, 04:24 AM

Sorry darling i was being quick cause i realised the new item was out xD

I know ze rules don't worry :)

No, you can't post cat pictures, but you can post puppy pictures all you like!

Do you like dogs as much as cats?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 04:39 AM

I didn't read the rules. Sorry. Am I forgiven?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-04-2014, 04:49 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum: Lavinia:
It is alright. You are both forgiven. Please just edit the posts so that they meet the requirements and add a question to them. Is that fair?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 05:08 AM

I guess I could go back and edit. If I really truly must. So should I do it right away?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-04-2014, 05:16 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum:
If you follow the rules you get classy points. If you make a mistake and catch it, you get more class points. Lots of class points means you will get respect and the powers that be may be more inclined to donate. :0
Would you like something to drink or eat?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM

No I think I'm good. I went back and edited my post. You don't have to ping me every time. How long does it take for donations?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-04-2014, 05:29 AM

To have something donated or to donate something to the charity? I am not sure what you mean. Can you please restate the question?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 05:44 AM

Oh sorry. I'm sleep. To get donated to?

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 12-04-2014, 07:26 AM

Hehe, i guess not everybody will find it easy to make a three sentence post when they just want to know something :)

I'm guessing you have gone to bed too 2600 so i shall chat tomorrow or whenever.

I hope you have a nice dream, if you remember it what was it? xD

[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 12:41 PM

@Kirin Rosenbaum
In order to receive a donation you simply just be an active participant in this thread. If you stek a look at the rules section,you will find the "wishful thinking" rule. This is simply the one time that a single user can post the words "wishful thinking" and make a plea for the items that they want. If a user does post this, it is likely that some or all of the items on their wishful thinking plea. Other than that there are small donations, such as if you want to order some food or drink item from snack attack.
There is no specific time, but when a donation is sent it can take a minute or an hour, depending of the user is online or not. Once a donation has been sent the donee will get pinged to the exchange thread to check their trades.
Does that answer your question dear?