Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 01:02 AM

Oh funny! I didn't know that was a slice of life anime! I have it in my que in Crunchyroll! Maybe I'll add that into my mix next!

Lol! I promise it's not THAT bad! I just had a lot of boxes I hadn't moved to storage yet which caused me to set things all over and then it just kind of piled xD;

And to be fair, I did organize the storage room and I have all but 2 boxes moved into there! I can actually see most of my floor again? Hocus Pocus is kind of distracting me though lol

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 01:08 AM

Hocus Pocus should only be watched during Halloween season, just like Nightmare Before Christmas silly Emma. And yup, at least that's how I see it as when it comes to Non Non Biyori (and it's second season that's currently out)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 01:35 AM

They are definitely Halloween Classics but they should totally be watched occasionally outside of Halloween! They're too good to only watch once a year!!! <3

Sounds good to me! I'll definitely add that to my mix then - break up some of the other anime I'm watching! I thought Madoka Magica would be one but nope lol It's pretty dark!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 01:42 AM

alright then. And now just to wait for the RP...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 02:03 AM

And I'm not ashamed to admit that every time Binx dies and Emily shows up and Thackeray whispers goodbye to Danny I start blubbering! T_T

Yup! I have my computer in uncovered but I haven't had time to sit and go through our messages and write up up a thread yet - I was gone most of today and have been doing house stuff since I got home this evening :3

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 04:13 AM

I sees. With my roommate gone for the weekend, I'm doing a little cleaning myself. I'm actually going to sell some of my old books (*gasps of shock and horror from my OCs*) that are in desk cubbyholes. Going to look up some info on book series that I know aren't finished yet.

Well you won't believe this...but apparently there ARE rumors of a second movie. A sequel...

---------- Post added 08-07-2015 at 12:13 AM ----------

So yeah, my desk and room look like a mess...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 04:45 AM

Ahhh! The poor little books!! So mistreated.. :(

Unless they're textbooks. Then I say sell sell sell and get some money back lol!

I heard that! It would have to have the original cast - but I'm not sure how they would do it because Binx's storyline is done and they never elude to any additional plot that could happen. It would be interesting if done right, otherwise I say leave it alone because they'll just ruin it. Kind of like the Jumanji remake they've announced.....

Bwahaha! My chaos is spreading! Mwahahaha!!!
I'm actually down to 3 "countertops" (aka my dresser, desk, and filing cabinet), a chair, and a small section of my floor. BUT LAUNDRY IS COMPLETE!!! Other than de-tagging and washing new clothes.... that mountain has yet to be climbed.... -shudders-

Now Ranma is distracting me though lol And omg - Ranma and Inuyasha are the same person!! Ranma started talking and I thought I had turned on Inuyasha by mistake lol! Definitely did a double take - I don't remember Ranma's voice being Inuyasha! But it's also been a longgggg time since I heard dubs lol

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 04:49 AM

lol

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 05:02 AM

Heh heh heh - I just realized why my head is killing me.... I had 2 hours total sleep last night because I kept waking up every 15-30 min... I've been so busy I kinda forgot that I didn't get in a nap today lol SO! I'm grabbing a lunchable because I'm too tired to cook anything and I'm heading to bed!

....hopefully.....

If I'm back here then you know my attempt has failed miserably lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 05:14 AM

lol alright. Sleep well Emma-chan

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 09:17 PM

Woohoo! I slept! Over 12 hours, but hey, I slept! -happy dance- I did fall asleep while watching Ranma though lol Good think I have MyAnimeList so I know what episode I actually left off on!!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-07-2015, 09:29 PM

Omigosh I love Ranma 1/2!
I read the entire manga, but I haven't seen the anime.
It was the third manga I ever read when I first got into anime and manga, loved it!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 09:38 PM

I haven't read it yet but I've seen 142 episodes of the anime! I loveeee it but it's been slow going lately because I had to watch part of season 6 in subs because the dubs got removed (which is happening to season 7 today) and the subs DO NOT match the vocal so it's super annoying lol Hopefully I can finish it today! If not hopefully I don't have too many left to watch in subs :3

I will say, they had better finish the Anime with Akane and Ranma confessing because it's super annoying them liking each other but not saying anything out if stubbornness lol!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-07-2015, 10:39 PM

HOLY CRAP, THEY MADE THAT MANY SEASONS? I mean, the manga was long and enjoyable, and I liked the ending!
Not sure what route the anime will take, if they end it awfully in the anime, I will happily tell the ending in the manga! :D
But ikr? JUST ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS ALREADY!

P.S. Shampoo is annoying imo

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 10:54 PM

Yup! 7 seasons and around 160 episodes - they really dragged it out lol!

Sounds good! :D
If they end it horribly I'll definitely be yelling about it lol I've dedicated 6 full seasons to this already!!!! >_>;

And I agree - I love Ryoga but Shampoo is just annoying lol!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-07-2015, 10:58 PM

Wow! That's awesome! I may just watch it so I can relive it~

I like Ryouga as well, and sometimes I liked Shampoo, like "aww, she's kinda nice" and then I'm like "CAN YOU JUST LEAVE. RANMA DOESN'T LOVE YOU" and "WHY IS YOUR NAME SHAMPOO?" XD

but yeah, after being so dedicated to it, you'd have to see it through to the end
I hate it when I do and the ending is horrible, I feel cheated

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 10:59 PM

yay for sleep!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Wow! That's awesome! I may just watch it so I can relive it~

I like Ryouga as well, and sometimes I liked Shampoo, like "aww, she's kinda nice" and then I'm like "CAN YOU JUST LEAVE. RANMA DOESN'T LOVE YOU" and "WHY IS YOUR NAME SHAMPOO?" XD

but yeah, after being so dedicated to it, you'd have to see it through to the end
I hate it when I do and the ending is horrible, I feel cheated
EXACTLY!!! I thought maybe it was even a dubbed thing but it's definitely not - I have yet to understand it lmao I think the author ran out of names and while looking for inspiration saw their shampoo bottle when they went to the bathroom and was like "THAT'S IT! I'LL CALL HER SHAMPOO!!!"

And I've always thought she was annoying lol

I was good until the middle of Season 6 when they took the dubs and I had to watch subs - I mean, when you watch subs that are seriously delayed from the vocal for more than an episode or two, you know you love the series lol! So if I had to go through that, and most likely go through it again for Season 7, only to have a gypped ending, I'm going to throw my Roku!!!

Well not literally, but ya know lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
yay for sleep!
Yes! Though I'm still tired... But Mom is bringing Taco Bell home so I must stay awake lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2015, 11:29 PM

lol. I never cared for Taco bell to be honest.

*sighs* and that was a terrible way to end this anime disc...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2015, 12:49 AM

It was horrible tonight. So I'm with you right now.
Usually their nachos and chicken quesadillas are good but the chips were stale, there was a crap load of beans with not enough chicken or cheese or sour cream, and the quesadillas were hazardously thrown together and we're mainly sauce. </3
I rarely get it because the nearest one is an hour away - but the anticipation was totally a let down. Kinda like dinner last night when Mom made chicken Alfredo and the noodles were hard as a rock..... I think I'm destined to droll over anime food and never have any good real food..

That doesn't sound good - what anime? :(

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-08-2015, 01:26 AM

The anime was Kannazuki no Miko (Destiny of the Shrine Maiden) it's mostly a Yuri anime with mecha and fantasy thrown in as well. At the end of episode 8 (the last episode on the disc) one of the main characters pulled a Sasuke. So yeah...

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-08-2015, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
EXACTLY!!! I thought maybe it was even a dubbed thing but it's definitely not - I have yet to understand it lmao I think the author ran out of names and while looking for inspiration saw their shampoo bottle when they went to the bathroom and was like "THAT'S IT! I'LL CALL HER SHAMPOO!!!"

And I've always thought she was annoying lol

I was good until the middle of Season 6 when they took the dubs and I had to watch subs - I mean, when you watch subs that are seriously delayed from the vocal for more than an episode or two, you know you love the series lol! So if I had to go through that, and most likely go through it again for Season 7, only to have a gypped ending, I'm going to throw my Roku!!!

Well not literally, but ya know lol!
Haha! Probably! It's a better name than conditioner, that's for sure! XD

Geez, that does suck! I am fine with either sub or dub, but what I like about dub is that I can look away from the screen to do something and I will know what's happening.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
The anime was Kannazuki no Miko (Destiny of the Shrine Maiden) it's mostly a Yuri anime with mecha and fantasy thrown in as well. At the end of episode 8 (the last episode on the disc) one of the main characters pulled a Sasuke. So yeah...
I feel like this is another Naruto referenced that's going over my head haha!

I do think I've seen that anime name before though :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Haha! Probably! It's a better name than conditioner, that's for sure! XD

Geez, that does suck! I am fine with either sub or dub, but what I like about dub is that I can look away from the screen to do something and I will know what's happening.
True! Conditioner just doesn't have the same ring to it

Normally I watch subs but for a few anime I prefer dub - Ranma is one of them! :3 I agree about the perk of dub though! But the more I hear Ranma the more I want to watch Inuyasha because it's the same guy lol!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-08-2015, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

True! Conditioner just doesn't have the same ring to it

Normally I watch subs but for a few anime I prefer dub - Ranma is one of them! :3 I agree about the perk of dub though! But the more I hear Ranma the more I want to watch Inuyasha because it's the same guy lol!
Oh really? I had no idea! I really enjoyed Inyusha, so many eps and movies! :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2015, 02:48 AM

Agreed!! I'm rewatching the original series so I can watch the sequel series to it finally - it's been too long so I wanted to rewatch so I could enjoy the new series more :3 Definitely a favorite! <3

I didn't either until I started watching Ranma again in dub and I'm like INUYASHA!! I swore I had turned it on by mistake but nope! It was in fact Ranma lol! Now all I hear is Inuyasha and I'm like "Akane, why don't you sound like Kagome... WHYYYYY?!"