~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-14-2016, 02:41 AM

Name: Rosemary Hunter
Species: Half werewolf, half fae
Background: Rosemary is a typical supernatural teenager, born to a fae mother and a werewolf father. She inherited her mother's fae powers, and unfortunately the monthly transformation into a wolf. She is much smaller and weaker than other werewolves and is often ostracized and picked on because of it. On the other hand, her fae powers are strong to the point that she has trouble controlling them. She can heal superficial wounds, talk to animals, and is an empath among other things.

Name: Todd Starr
Species: Chameleon
Background: Todd was born and raised on the compound with all the other chameleons. Growing up, he always felt stifled by the elders and their strict rules. The last straw came when they tried to arrange a marriage for him. Through some manipulation, he managed to be chosen as one of the few chameleon teens to attend Shadow Falls academy, the group's purpose to see if it was truly safe. He is blind in one eye, though ironically that same eye can see ghosts, which is why he wears an eye patch.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 07-15-2016 at 03:05 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:01 PM

Name: Belle
Species: Vampire and witch
Bio: Belle is a pureblood vampire destined to be the leader of her own clan. She has no idea that her mismatched eyes are because of her witch blood.Her parents have never told her she's part witch. She was sent to the school to watch over her fellow vampires and to learn to get along with other creatures.
picture:

Name: Alexander or Alex
Species: Shapeshifter
Bio: Alex is the oldest of his five brothers and three sisters as such he is use to being looked up to and asked for help. His parents are both shapeshifters and good friends with Holiday the headmistress of Shadowfalls school as such he was chosen to attend the school to learn better control.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 07-14-2016 at 09:21 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-15-2016, 03:16 AM

This was it, the big day. Rosemary looked back at her parents retreating car, suddenly feeling nervous. Sure, she loved Shadow Falls, but she wasn't looking forward to the new werewolf students who would undoubtedly bully her. It just figured that school started on the week of a full moon that year. But at least she had a couple days to get settled into her cabin and meet her new roommates before that happened. Though she had gone to camp at Shadow Falls before, this would be her first year living there as a student. With a sigh, the young woman moved forward into the camp-turned-school, ready to start her year.

Looking around, Cal was annoyed to see that the other chameleon teens were all still in a tight group- and all following him. Though he hadn't asked for it, he had somehow been elected the unofficial leader of their small group, which meant he had to deal with all of their insecurities. It was probably because he was the only one of them that wasn't scared to be there. He lead the group, which consisted of him, two other boys and two girls, towards the dining hall where everyone was supposed to meet. "Stand up straight and put on a brave face, guys. You don't want everyone's first impression of us to be that we're a bunch of wimps." He scolded his peers, who all did as they were told. "And don't try to hide your patterns. We're here to make people accept our kind, not to blend in." The others couldn't control their patterns yet, but Todd felt the need to clarify anyway.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:47 PM

Belle stepped out of her families limo lifting adjusting her sunglasses as she examined the crowds of supernatural she clicked her tonuge in annoyance. "Now miss theres no need for that." her maid sighed handing over her luggage. 'have a good school year my lady." the driver smiled at her. "Yeah, yeah." she headed in caring her suitcase. She headed for the dining hall where everyone was meeting. She lifted her sunglasses when she entered the hall and sat with the other vampires.

Alex hugged his sisters and brothers. "See you in a couple months." he promised them then hugged his parents before heading in. There was so many different kinds of species it made him a little nervous but he took a breath and sat with the other shape shifters examining everyones patterns.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-16-2016, 03:04 AM

Rosemary sat down by herself, as usual, since she wasn't fae enough for the fae or were enough for the weres, and spent the next few minutes checking out the patterns of her new schoolmates. She spotted one vampire girl she hadn't seen at camp who looked both spoiled and very unhappy to be there. Ten bucks says I end up in a cabin with her... She thought to herself.

Cal sat down with the other chameleons, irritated that the table where they sat seemed to be avoided by all the other supernaturals. Honestly, it wasn't like they were infected or anything! Sighing, he waited while the camp leaders went through their introductions, and then asked everyone to split into two groups- those who had been there before, and those who hadn't. Cal and his group lined up with the second crowd.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:42 PM

Alex watched the newbies gather together and smiled. There was a lot of different species, the usual and the new chameleons. He studied the group kind of curious about the newly found supernaturals. He frowned when a shapeshifter mumbled that there patterns where weird.

Belle sighed and went to stand with the other vampires that where new. She stared at the chameleons as well then with a sniff turned away not caring either way if they where there or not. All she wanted to do was get this year over with and go back home.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-17-2016, 02:49 AM

Lining up with the returning campers-turned-students, Rosemary waited for everyone else to get sorted out. Once the groups were settled, one of the camp leaders brought the "returning" group out of the dining hall to show them to their cabins.

While the returning group left, the "new" group was brought to a room where the basics were explained. Some of the new kids didn't know they were supernatural, and had to stay back so things could be explained to them further. Then Cal's group of "new" kids was brought to their cabins. Cal found himself in a cabin with a lanky werewolf guy and a blonde shapeshifter with glasses.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:19 PM

"Welcome to Shadow Falls." Alex greeted the new guy. "I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex for short. I'm a shapeshifter and this is Jason he's a werewolf." Jason scowled at them. "And a jerk apparently." Alex scowled back.

Lori entered her new cabin and spotted a girl with white hair. With a sniff and placed her blood in the fridge as she examined the girls pattern. She blinked at the double patterns noticing the werewolf more then the Fae "Let set a few ground rules. Don't try to play with my feelings." she warned. "Accident or not I will bite you though I will promise not to attack you no matter how hungry I am." she couldn't believe she was stuck with a werewolf of all things at least the Fae part made it a little better.

Last edited by finx15; 07-18-2016 at 06:35 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-19-2016, 03:00 AM

Cal smiled, glad that at least one of his new cabinmates was friendly. "Thanks. My name's Cal, nice to meet you both. I'm a chameleon." It took a bit of effort to actually say it out loud, after being trained his whole life to never admit it.

Rosemary was deciding which room to choose when a vampire with mismatched eyes walked in and started bossing her around. "Woah, wait a second!" She held up her hands. She'd had enough of being bossed around by her father's pack, she didn't need it here. "Don't come in here and just start assuming things about me. You don't know what my powers are. For your information, I don't have the ability to manipulate emotions. I can feel them, but I can't change them. Which brings me to my second point: I can feel your frustration, probably because I'm half werewolf. I want to say up front that no matter what's in my DNA, I refuse to be associated with werewolves. I am fae, and that's all. And I promise not to read your emotions as long as I can help it. Sometimes I can't help it."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:10 PM

"Yes well you may think so but vampires and werewolves have never gotten along." Belle shrugged. "I don't care. So long as this school year goes by fast." she sighed and entered one of the rooms pausing for a second. "Did you want this one?"

"Cool. What can you do?" Alex asked. "We all know what I can do." he chuckled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-20-2016, 04:30 AM

Rosemary deflated, her spurt of defiance leaving as quickly as it had come. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew she'd probably be a doormat for this girl. Just one more person judging her for half of her heritage. "No, I don't mind. You can take it." She said, moving towards a different room.

Todd chuckled. "Well, I'm not very skilled yet, but I can turn invisible. Beyond that, my powers usually change depending on what my pattern decides to be. I can't change it on my own yet, but I'm getting there. On that note, I apologize in advance if I do anything unexpected, like howl at the moon or drink blood or turn sandwiches into different sandwiches. I'll do my best not to be super weird." He said sheepishly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:24 PM

"If you don't mind." Belle entered the room and set everything up. She put the blood she had brought into the fridge and stood back with a nod. "There." she took a sip and sighed at the wonderful taste. "Much better."

"So long as you don't turn us into anything." Alex joked. "Nothing I don't all ready turn into anyways." he smirked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-21-2016, 02:43 AM

Cal chuckled. "That shouldn't happen. I'm definitely not powerful enough to transform other people." He admitted.

After getting her own belongings settled into the room she chose, Rosemary decided to take a walk. It was a nice day out, and she liked meeting the animals in a new area.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:29 PM

"Then we should get along just fine." Alex smiled at him. The werewolf went to claim one of the rooms. "Him I'm not so sure about." Alex scowled.

Belle watched the other girl go. She glared at there other roommate she couldn't tell what she was. Which meant she was new to all this supernatural stuff. She ignored the other girls questions and went back to drinking her blood.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-22-2016, 02:03 AM

Cal just rolled his eyes. "Well, you can't win 'em all, right? At least I've got one person I can get along with here." He said. "Better than having two cabinmates who hate me. So, do you have a preference for a room?"

Rosemary walked outside and took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of growing things all around her. It only took a minute before she was surrounded by birds and squirrels, kneeling and talking to them like a Disney princess.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:43 PM

"Nah." Alex chuckled. "With five other siblings you learn to take what you can get." he gestured. "Go ahead and pick one. We'll need sleep Meet the Campers is early." he made a face. "Hopefully I don't get picked to spend the hour with anyone crazy."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-24-2016, 01:52 AM

Cal pulled a face, not liking that idea much either. Of course, the whole reason he was there was to meet people and try to get them to accept his kind, but spending an hour alone with a stranger didn't sound fun. "Yeah...here's hoping. Anyway, see you later." He said, making his way to a randomly chosen room.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:29 PM

Alex went to his new room and relaxed falling asleep quickly.

Belle settled into bed deciding to get some rest since she had a early morning.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-25-2016, 02:27 AM

Rosemary returned to the cabin later and went straight to bed, getting ready for the next day.

Cal dropped onto this bed without bothering to undress. He didn't have much with him, so he didn't unpack yet. He just fell asleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-25-2016, 02:22 PM

Alex woke early and watched his roommate leave for breakfast leaving him alone with Cal. "What a jerk." he rolled his eyes and dressed waiting for Cal to show him the way.

Belle woke before the others and headed to the vampire meet smiling pretty at everyone who greeted her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2016, 02:59 AM

When Cal woke up, his first thought was confusion. Where was he? This wasn't his bed. Then his vision cleared and he remembered. Sighing, he got up and got dressed, leaving his room to find Alex waiting for him. "Morning." He yawned.

Rosemary woke with the sunrise, as always, and quickly got dressed. She left her room and saw that their other cabinmate was leaving her room at the same time. Waving, she greeted the girl. They talked briefly, and then Rosemary offered to show her the way to the dining hall for breakfast.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:35 AM

"Morning. Come on I'll show you the way to the dining hall. We'll need to avoid the area the vampires are using for there ceremony." Alex lead the way taking the long way around to the dining hall. "the gather together every morning so unfortunately we need to steer clear or they'll bite us." he was only half joking.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2016, 03:43 AM

"Well, that's reassuring." Cal said dryly. "But it helps to know which way to go to avoid them. Thanks for showing me." He added.

Rosemary, having successfully shown the other girl to the dining hall, was currently crouching on the steps of said building. A particularly clingy squirrel wanted to follow her inside, and she was trying to convince it that was a bad idea.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:52 AM

Alex spotted Rosemary and smirked. "You could always tell him or her I'll eat them if they don't go away." he joked glancing at the squirrel. He knew the girl from other camping years and had gotten to like her even though they had only official meet twice.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2016, 04:28 AM

Rosemary looked up and saw Alex, a fellow returning camper, leading a new guy her way. She smiled. "I would, but I just can't lie to the little guy. He can tell you're too nice to be a threat to him." She teased. Finally getting the squirrel to run off, she stood up. "So, who's your friend?"

Shaking off the initial oddness of seeing a girl talking to a squirrel, Cal stepped forward and bowed slightly. "My name's Cal, nice to meet you." He introduced himself properly, as he'd been taught, then realized that regular teens probably didn't behave that way and inwardly groaned. He'd have to work on that.