SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 12-06-2013, 10:16 PM

Closed because I don't know if I can do any requests now.
I decided to make a shop because I want to draw, but have no idea what to draw. I can at least try to draw anything. Your avatar? Sure. An animal? Challenge accepted. Your OC? Why not? Avatar.png Here's my avatar picture.
A picture Just black and white: 50 gold
A picture Colored: 100 gold (Coloring's not my thing, though...)
If you're thinking of buying, here's some things you need to know.
1. Because of my sometimes-busy schedule, the time it could take to get your request done is unknown. It could take a day, a half an hour, or a few days depending on my schedule. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, though.
2. I won't do any nude avatars or anything that violates Menewsha's TOS, and I don't do backgrounds all that well, though I'll try my best. Examples of not-so-good backgrounds: 2 manga girls and Sunset
3. I could close the shop at anytime, but I will give my reasons in the top of this post. I'll also close the shop if the slots are full. If you buy and it's closed, don't worry. You will still have your art.
4. For colored drawings, since it will all be done on the computer, I'll send an inked drawing to you so you can decide if it's good or not. If you say yes, I'll color.
5. Of course, above all, I really want to improve my drawing skills, so if you bought something and found something wrong with it, please let me know, otherwise I won't improve in my skills. However, I will try my best to make it look good.
I'll only have 5 slots open, for now. I don't want to do too much because of my sometimes-busy schedule.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Last edited by SonicGamer; 12-03-2014 at 03:51 AM..