Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-16-2008, 10:25 PM

Jitsumi1221

Very nice characters!! <3 They sound so interesting, style wise!

Ohh yus! If i had the money i'd totally splurge out and get everything, everywhere pierced xD I joined the military ages ago which required me to take out all my piercings, which was a shame.

Wow awesome! You're so lucky!! I only had 4 in each ear ;-; + nose. I wish i could see a piccy of your piercings they sound really interesting! What is it like having all those piercings?? I'm seriously considering getting more done now xD I love the feeling of having something pierced, i dunno what it is. Just feels relaxing... Haha

I only have one tatt at the moment D: On the small of my back because it was the 'in' thing when i was in high school. Got it when i hit 14, just because i wanted to prove to myself that i could get it done xD. It's really sucky when i look at it now, but because its in that spot i don't really notice it anymore. What/where do you plan on getting your tatt?? I wouldn't mind sparrows on my hip bones, and a ta moko at the back of my shoulders perhaps? and mebbe just a little silver fern somewhere (For being a New Zealander) Tattoos.... drooool.... xD

Edit

@ Roach

No problemo chica!! ^^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-16-2008, 10:29 PM

Dude, you have any idea what the conversion rate is at the moment?
Is it still $8 NZ dollars for a set?

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-16-2008, 10:39 PM

I just give Joe $7.50 when i pay up for the items here @o@ I hate paying extra!!!! Lol. Stupid conversion rate >.< *kicks the weak NZ dollar*

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-16-2008, 10:41 PM

Bwahaha he's your partner but. He'd be like what's with roachi rippin me off! xDD
I sent over $8.50 to be sure :yes: :P

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-16-2008, 10:48 PM

*grins* oooo you got it when you were 14? holy crap we arent even allowed to do that here in the states unless we have parental permission (or maybe they have to be with us?) and there was NO way my parents would ever allow me to while i still lived under their roofs.

hurmm if i ever "man up" enough to do it i would like to get a compass rose between the shoulder blades *snort* (the char your doing for me has one there) and something im still trying do design having to do with a few of the greek gods i love on my left ankle. (like going up the foot and across both sides of the ankle)

humm piercins and um... thats the only picture i have right now, dont have the ones in my ear in any picture right now? hurmm whats it like? well i dunno really? i mean i find it really amusing when older generations freak out about them, and i have little kids say some really funny things about them. like the other day a little boy kept asking me if i was a vampire.. i couldnt stop grinning and his mother was trying so hard not to laugh. i play lots of sports, so im always having to take them out (so thats kinda a pain) but... i LOVE the way they look, and i play with them while im thinking or working *spins the rings around / or chews on the back of the studs* and i really love my little spikes i can put in... but it does hurt quite a bit when you smack yourself in the piercins?

ah and heres Saint and Eiara if your curious (that and because i love showing off my babies)

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-16-2008, 10:58 PM

:pops back in:

oh HA. Poor NZ dollarrrr~ The Australian isn't doing QUITE as bad. yet :woe:

& piercings? awman. I only have two in each ear. I've been meaning to get more, but it costs to much to get them done in the cartridge (plus I'm to lazy to do it my self). I'm a huge an of facial piecings, but not on my self. I don't see my self as a snake bites person (and that's the only thing I'd get done, if I got anything done).
BUT. I am getting a tat in a couple of months when it's actually legal for me to get one C:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-16-2008, 10:59 PM

@Nivvy - Is that the one that kinda goes across the small of your back near your butt? I like that tatt! I never knew you had it since you were 14 ... I wanna get one done there eventually too :yes:

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-16-2008, 11:00 PM

Ohhh my gosh, those piercings rock so much! They look great! I'm too much of a coward to get lip ones done. But they're sooo beautiful >.< Lol! *fangirling* Yeah i needed parental permission to get the tatt, thankfully my mum is more like my friend.. and my dad realised that saying no, meant i'd just get it anyway haha. The only thing i definitely was never allowed was a tongue piercing. Which is okay.

Ohhh nice choice in tatts as well! Ohh i so wish i had an OC to pretty up with all my internal desires xD. I cracked up so bad at the kids comment hahaha. Oh yeah i sympathise with ya on that, it sucks taking them out all the time. I used to feel so nude after taking them out. Hahah.

*drools over OCs*

How do you people come up with such sweet characters!!? I made up a dude one time, that just drank a lot of beer, and wore a pink uniform that was too small for him xD;; Not very inventive there hahaha.

@ Glammy

Ohhh yeah, NZ dollar is like.. worth opening bottle tops with. Lol! It's so sad D: Ohhh, what tatt are you going to get?? Look at all of us rebels! Gathering, and discussing things that would make my father hurl Bwa ha ha ha.

@ Roach

Yeah ^^. The only reason i'm not keen on it anymore, is because of study xD Now that i've learnt everything should have a meaning i'm kinda like... hmmm i so could have layered it with more meaning. But it's all good, it's just a sign that i have a strong spirit xD

Last edited by Nivvy; 12-16-2008 at 11:09 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 PM

hahah thank you lol. i love them so much, and they didnt hurt at all to get really, felt gross, but not really painful? ahahaha and i know what you mean about the dad thing.. im 22 and still havent shown my dad the lip piercings i got about 9 months ago? then again we havent talked for about 5 years... but still... if we WERE on good terms, i still wouldnt want him to see.

hahaha my moms like the trendy girl next door... when we go out together people are always asking me if shes my younger sister cause shes got those girly freckles and has highlights and doesnt wear glasses... they just think im the quiet emo/geek one lol. hahah when i visited her after my lip piercins she was all "ooohhh... michelle..... so.. did it hurt?"

ewww.. tongue... no thanks.. eyebrow maybe, it looks awesome! and the nose sure why not.. but belly and tongue rings creep me out. i mean some people it looks fantastic on them, but i dont want anyone going near the stuff that deals with my food. i LIKE food tyvm, i want to be eatting it unrestircted forever!

hahahah my OC's are because im a meta-geek and do nothing but read / work/ watch my kids.. so i have to do something while they are being good and not driving me insane. *grins* both are asleep right now which is a nice little bit of silence.. otherwise its "mom mom mom mom" over and over until i acknowledge that NO the tv is not yellow.

i wanna see your dude OC!

*grins at glammy* you could always get more subtle jewelry in your lip rings lovely.. i like spikes and rings myself.. but for our christmas party this year i changed em out into teeny tiny little silver stars so it would match my dress. and a couple mates at work have little tiny shiny things..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-16-2008, 11:41 PM

@Nivvy
mmhmm. I had a friend go their on a student exchange a year or so ago and he was all freaked out by currency exchange and well. Once there he realised he was rolling in it. That said, he never bought me anything while he was there D:

&& I'm tossing up between a few designs, but I'd probably either get it on the underside of my right wrist or back of my neck and/or not-quite-behind my ear. All not the best spots if you want a fancy job, but I'm probably going into teaching and I had a couple of teachers in high school with tatts in similar places, so I figure I'll be fine.

I'm tossing up between a fairly simple symbol I've used in my art for yeears or a slightly more complex something I'd draw and would cost me a fortune to get done (but I think I'll save that for my second/third tatt, when I've decided if I'm to chicken to get major detail done or not). I’d LOVE to get one of the arm or back tattoos that are amazing, colourful and super detailed…buuut. Probably not :gonk:
I’m also a fan of tatts on hip bones, but I’m not fit enough for those (I’ve always been of the belief that to get those and look good, you need an awesome body…and I’ve got a not-so-awesome body xD)

& xD rebels are drawn to each other like some kind of fly to honey situation.

@ Jitsumi1221
I guess~ Mostly, I’m just leaving all that stuff until I move at of home (in a month~woosh!) since both my parents aren’t fans of facial piercings. At all. Except my dad…who was actually encouraging me to get a nose piercing last year and earlier this year @__@; But I never did since I spent all my money on getting my hair dyed again xD And now I’ve saving up for a nice corset to go with my current outfit-y project thing.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-16-2008, 11:52 PM

hehehe i was thinking of dying my hair coppery red *nods* but... ironically enough.. bleaching and dying my hair freaks me out more then getting a tatoo.. lol i dunno.. once you do it you have to keep it up... and since my hair is so dark.. light coppery red changing abruptly very dark brown would be... i think a bit tacky on me? i dunno some people really pull of these mazing hair colour things where they have teal and brown hair and such, and as much as i'd LOVE to do that... im too.. hesitant to do anything to my hair. *such a wimp*

ah, i waited till i moved out as well.. and after i had my second baby.. because i didnt want to go to the hospital and have them asking me to take them out right after i got them in. though, my mother in law instantly hated them. lol

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 12-17-2008, 12:06 AM

@ Jitsumi
I completely understand annoy worries you have about hair colouring~ I feel the same way, but then…it’s only hair. You can change it back easily enough unlike a lot of other body modifications.

I’ve probably had every colour possible in my hair in the last 3-4 years. Normally I go purple, pink or black. At the moment I sort of…stuck at black though. It’s going to cost me a fortune to get it unblacked when I decided to do it @__@; but then I want to go a nice bright blue and/or teal with some darker blue and purple. The thing is….blue is a REALLY hard colour to get right and keep. If you bleach your hair, and it’s not completely white you’ll get god knows what shade of green xD

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-17-2008, 12:11 AM

@ Jitsumi1221

Oh my gosh! Our mothers sound so alike xD When i got my tatt she was like.... Ohhh ... must have!! Was it sore!? Lols! She dyes her hair purple and red, and she dresses trendy, and if i ever said she was old - or old fashioned, she would be SO offended. Lmao.

Yup i can't stand tongue piercings. My friend used to bite her bar so much, it was gross. Then the slight lisp, and chipped teeth. Arghhh, not worth it to be honest. Plus my teeth are chipped enough as it is xD Aww you're a mother! <3 Mother in laws >.>... Not a nice subject for me at the moment...

Ohh forgot to mention, i don't have any good pics of my OC guy xD;; My friend and i used to scribble our characters away in our school books when we were like 15 hahah. Her OC was a Scottish boy, who also drank too much, and had a t-shirt that said "I'm nothing without beer". Lmao... What were we thinking...

@ Glammy

Booo! Not buying any presents for ya? I'd make sure to give him a swift kick xD Tell him to buy lunch to make up for it. Hehehe. Wow, it sounds like you'll have some very interesting tatts when you get them done <3

I know what you mean on super detail!! I would LOVE a huuuge dragon down my spine so much! But the pain and cost spook me out - plus i'm worried about the ink fading too. I've seen the red on someone turn pale pink ICK D: Hmm that's a good point on the hip bone tatts - i've always been against getting a tatt on my stomach, because if there's a small small chance i decide to get pregnant, well... stretching = D:

Mwu ha ha ha REBELS UNITE!!!

Last edited by Nivvy; 12-17-2008 at 12:59 AM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-17-2008, 01:37 AM

Homg nivvy walls of text! xDD.
Strong spirit alright, i was too innocent and scared to get a tatt at 14 xD. I got my tongue pierced though at 16 :P.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2008, 01:40 AM

@ glammy - *nods* it is.. ive already decided when we get the tax refund check to go ahead and spend a little bit on myself to bleach and dye my hair proffessionally and then cut it shorter back to how i loved it in hs ^^ it was all 80's rock curly and flippin out all over the damn place <3 it. until then though urgh.. have to worry about paying all the bills off.. seriously when the refund check comes in the car will finally be paid off along with a big chunk of school loans and replenish our savings account... always around this time of year we get really strapped for cash >.<;; im so glad i dont live in a really really cold place where the electric bill would be insanely high.

ooo really? i had mine dyed blue at some point.. but looked so dark that it was almost black until the sun hit it and then it had a kinda blueish shine, tried a darker red as well, but didnt bleach first, so it was only.. my hair colour slightly red-er?

@ Nivvy - hahha your mum, sounds awesome.. im talking to mine right now and shes all mad that some 11 yr old kid spray painted er.. crude drawings all over 8 peoples garage doors. mmm mines toned down a bit since my little bro is still living with her, but still when its just us two, shes like a HS girl telling me all about her sexual prowess and stuff.

hahah yeah im a mommy to 2 kiddos. a little boy thats 3 and a daughter thats 8 months. they run around destroying the living room all the freakin time. and they eat SO MUCH... like little packmans. Aria has been walking around , it amuses me so much seeing the little bugger stop around with her bald little head.

hahaha my mum in law is very religious... i think sometimes i push her limits a bit too quickly? most of the time we get a long pretty well though, i guess maybe i drive her nuts sometimes too though, i never hear it directly from her though.

heheheheh -.- Bijou is . . erm.. has an insatiable thirst for battle knowledge so she trains with everyone she finds, and then kills them after they have passed on their knowledge. so normally shes pretty shrewd, but with one of my male OC's she becomes this purring little sex-kitten *snorts* practically throwing herself on him (pity shes ignored)

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-17-2008, 01:54 AM

@ Roach

Ohh i know xo Even after condensing my message. Lmao! Ahh well.

@ Jitsumi1221

Hahaha wow, our mums are so alike its uncanny! My mum does the same thing xD she texts me, Ohh i just woke up in some guys house, i have to make it for the window... LMAO! I'm like wow, my mother has a more adventurous sex life than me, that's saaaad. LOL

Aww they sound cute, and like they're at fun ages! ^^. I love babies with bald heads! Hahah so soft, i could just pat them all day x) Too bad i can't stand most kids though. I'm just really picky i guess. Hmm my mother is too bossy for her own good. We've currently fallen out because she came around to my mother's house - where partner and i are renting, and long story short. Took over everything, including tell me where to sleep xD and called me pathetic for sleeping in the living room. Sigh ~

It's her Bday today, and i'm not going - which is a silent way of saying 'stick it'. LOL. I haven't ever fallen out with her before, so yeah this will be interesting.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2008, 02:05 AM

ahahaha your lucky, mine comes over and then has a girl chat about all the details.. then proceeds to start giving me her opinions on different types of... er.. *waves vaguely* stuff, and then tries to take me out lingerie shopping with her asking me stuff (very loudly i might add) thats just wayyyy to TMI for me. lol i told her my husband and i got married (court thingger) and she was all "one sec!" then runs into her room and comes back with several boxes of condoms and then proceeds to ask which we prefer.. lol now.. im a bit shy talking about that kinda stuff, but my husband hes super shy about EVERYTHING so hes standing there mumbling and trying to back out of the room with a beet red face, and im just standing there with boxes in my hands speechless.

hahaha they are at the ANNOYING stage. . . . i prefer when they are a bit older and can ya know.. talk.. right now my son is pretty bad at the whole talking thing so there is a lot of guesswork involved.. and if you guess wrong he turns up the o'nnoying meter >.<;; my daughter is still pretty cute though.. shes just much more fussy (and stupid in some ways? she tries to eat EVERYTHING in reach.. ren didnt. . . but she walked a good 4 months before he did).

huh... thats not very nice >.>; and i can see why that would be hurtful >.>;;;; lol my dad disowned me because i got engaged at 17 ^^;; and then absolutely stopped talking to me when i refused to have an abortion when i got preggo with me son. *shrugs* the way i figure it, i made a mistake, i have to deal with the consequences... *shrugs* all things considered, i think we do pretty ok with our kiddos and our living situation, but myeh.. we never did see completely eye to eye on things.

oh O.o i hope this isn't unpleasant on you too though!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-17-2008, 02:21 AM

Lols. I went and layed down for a few moments and fell asleep for like an hour or two now i have this massive headache xD.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-17-2008, 02:36 AM

@ Jitsumi1221

Awwww babbly speech! I'm a fan of Monsters Inc, so i LOVE how Boo doesn't talk properly Lols it's just so adorable, i squee everytime! I'm a shocker. Although yeah, being the parent i can see how that'd totally suck Lol! Ohh dang yeah my mum tries to start on the details and i'm like... O_OLAHLHAHLAHHLAH - My mum fully gave my partner and i like... 200 condoms! xD My partner did the same thing hahah, mumbled and kinda... shuffled off. Then she went a touch further and pulled out lube, and all these sex toys, and was all... I BOUGHT THESE AT THE SEX EXPO!!!! WANNA TRY!? Lmao! Ohh gosh.

Mothers can be so amusing, when they're like that haha. Aww that sucks about your dad, mind you - not so much so if you're coping without him being around, howcome he'd disown you for engaging at 17? Did he think you were too young or something? Ohh not unpleasant at all for me either ^^. I love talking openly about absolutely everything hahah. Except for religion i'm all like... STAY AWAYYY. Haha. But that's so cool! Being engaged, and married to your partner - dawww <3 and a family too. That's great :D Your dad sounds a bit... uncool. When i started dating my partner my dad was all... Just don't get chained to a sink!! RARRR. Other than that, he's good with everything (Besides the fact that he'd NEVER knock before entering my room >.<) LMAO you can imagine how that went down >.>;; Haha

Ooops just noticed my typo error, might be a bit confusing @o@ I've fallen out with my mother in law* not my mother. Lols. My mum was busy being a lucky biarch working Alicia Keys concerts D: *envyenvyenvy*

@ Roach

*hands over an asprin* Lols you're naughty! sleeping during the day!!!
I totally want chocolate right now like, i'd so kill someone if they came in with chocolate
and didn't give me any >.> xD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-17-2008, 04:04 AM

@Nivvy - Well it's that time of the month and it's totally draining me ... =[ Homg i would love some chocolate too, but i is not allowed =[.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 AM

omigosh your mom gives you that kinda stuff *horrified* omgosh...if my mum did that i think i would die of horrification! i mean im all for sharing, but whatever happens in the bedroom between my husband and myself, is NOT something i want to discuss with my mother... thats just no. buuuttttt.... since that didnt happen to me.. thats really amusing *holds back laughter*

ah . he didnt approve of my choice in a husband.. apparently hes not "fit" enough for his tastes. which seems incredably snoobish for no stupid reason. hes... really my step-dad? my bio-dad hauled butt out of the relationship with my mum when he found out he knocked her up.. so... step-dad has always been giving me a hard time. they never even told me i was someone elses kid until i hit 18. its kinda irritating when you spend all of middle school having people ask why your so darn pale when your bro and sis are super dark tan with black curly hair and black eyes. *shrugs* we.. arent on bad terms i dont think? we dont fight.. we just ignore each others existence? it COULD be worse.

oh my! woman time of month, relax in a nice hot shower and then bundle up in something soft and warm and watch a sappy romance?

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-17-2008, 07:41 PM

Haha yeah. It makes me laugh so bad, i used to hate it - until i started hanging out with a crowd who kinda forced me out of my shell, and i guess - taught me how to laugh at things :P Otherwise i probably would have fainted xD

Fit enough? Hmmm okay. Lol! Oh wow, that is something i have never heard of before. Being told about your step-father D: Aww and that's terrible to hear about your father too. Have you seen him since??

Yayyyy finished all my RL commissions today ^^. I can start all this work now <3 Although i've just pulled in another commission, that one can stay on the backburner <3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-17-2008, 11:47 PM

My dad also split when he knocked my mum up. I never met him till i was 7, and then from there only a handful of times in my life. When i was 20 i went and stayed with him for a bit, he got his nose up all in my business and thought he could control me. I was like dude! You soo did not bring me up, i am not close to you - who the fuck do you think you are??! He threatened to beat me lol, at 20 years old!! Funny that! So i gapped it back home - and i never ever want to see his face again.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2008, 11:55 PM

hehehe im pretty laid back, but talking about sex with my mum is just too ackward for me. with friends sure why not.. lol. she has zero problems asking me though or telling me about her little encounters *snort* i know more about her boyfriends then i ever wanted to know. awww and thats awesome your friends helped you out of your shell. i had friends in HS that did the same thing, used to be super shy and barely ever talk to anyone, thankfully with a little bit of encouragement that changed though ^^

yeah... dad had certain rules about who i could date.. they had to be smart (he determined if they were smart enough) they had to play sports (and he would challenge them for a game of sports to see if they beat him), they had to be from a family that HE approved of, and they had to be completely mind-numbingly boring >.>;; *shrugs* ive never met my real dad.. i figure he didnt want me in the first place so screw him ^.~ he lives in the same city apparently though... mum said she saw him not too long ago. i look like a carbon copy of my mother though, so i dont really think much of him is in me? especially since i take responsability for my mess-ups.. unlike a certain craptastic father i can think of.

oh congrats on finishing your commissions *curious* may we see them? vector are looks so darn nifty, i wanna take a class in uni and learn how to do it also.. i heard its math related yes?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-18-2008, 04:10 AM

o3o I will utterly refused to let my parents make me break up with a boyfriend. I ain't asking them to date him, so I don't see why they should have to like him.