Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-18-2008, 04:51 AM

oh he didnt make me break up with anyone... i just never dated anyone while i lived in his house *shrugs* first BF wasnt until junior year *waves vaguely* dad never met him, and he only met my husband after we had already gotten engaged *smirks* he had no say anyways.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-18-2008, 08:18 PM

@ Jitsumi

Friends like that can really change your life huh! I'm so thankful for it, because goodness knows where we'd be if we were the same shy people we used to be. I don't think i would have experienced much in my life. Now i'm finding myself opening up more since studying art, and always being the first to throw my hand up to try anything, and i can approach the staff and just blab their ears off - where at the start, i was still somewhat reserved.

Wow, your father sounds like one of those fathers you see on the tv xD I find it so hard to imagine! My father had very little to do with who i was dating, and my current partner, he met him the first time - saw he was clean shaved, and dressed tidy. Shoke hands, and my dad departed to get a pizza hahah. Just as well you're a copy of your mother! and can deal with your own mistakes! I do not blame you for not caring about who your real father is. Though, do you know if he has a family now? (Sorry if that is too much of a personal question ^^;; )

Ohhh i knew i should have scanned that piece. I drew two sisters when they were kids back in the 60s, i handed it over to the commissioner yesterday D: Hmm maybe i have a WIP somewhere? I'll gladly show you, and at the same time i was working on an image for Roach @o@ That i've been meaning to do since like June xD;; (SORRY ROACH!) Lmao. Darn school kept getting in the way. Just gotta get it approved, and see if i missed anything, or anything needs changing @o@;; Click

Erm yeah, vector pieces are based around formulas apparently - and that forms the difference between vector and raster. Thank goodness the program does all the calculating haha. I totally failed maths </3 Vector is so much fun, it can be such a bitch too at times xD But i find it more forgiving than raster work. Its worthwhile getting into though :) I hope it works out for you <3

@ Roach

I can't believe your dad threatened to beat you??? I mean yeah you're 20, and theres also no need for that sort of punishment, this day in age. Who does he think he is? I can't stand people who still think violence is the only way. Especially now after there are so many campaigns against it.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-18-2008, 10:20 PM

awww thats awesome! im really happy for you. You learn so much more when you can actually get to know your teacher. It might just be me, but i feel like they are passing on more when they no for a fact that you are interested, because thye pass what they find special on to you.

Myeh... hes very very strict about certain things *waves vaguely* and didnt care at all about other things. yeah, real dad has a family now and kids, i think last i heard i have two other half siblings aside from the ones i grew up with.. it would be nice to meet them, but i dont want to ruin their image of their father like mine was during HS? i mean theres nothing more depressing then knowing they lied to you for 18+ years about something so important. hahaha thats awesome that your dad wasnt trying to butt in or anything, makes things less stressful, one less person you have to worry about getting along or being nice to your partner.

o thats lovely ^^ gaia avvies ^^

ah math formulas *shudders* i royally suck at math... and ive never heard of this raster thing before O.O *rolls* woooo

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 12:34 AM

@Nivv - Ya it was really funny and prob was the thing that tipped the scales and made me lie to him and say i was coming home for a holiday when i was really going home to stay. xD

Oh yeh check this out - i got it coloured.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dow/Roachy.jpg

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-19-2008, 02:50 AM

@ Roachi - =O Who's the artist?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 02:56 AM

Silver Crusnik is the artist (she shares a shop with retsu here on mene) and another girl on Gaia is the colourist.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 AM

@ Roachi - Oh, I see. o3o I wish the colorist was working with Silver all the time.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 03:28 AM

Yeh i think they might actually work together, well .. a friend and i are trying to get them too come together lol. So lets hope ^^

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-19-2008, 03:50 AM

Ohh yeah, you learn so much more. They're willing to help you out that bit extra, and they take a personal stake in your future as well. Its so helpful!

Does your father's children know that you're their sister? Or do they not know about you? I dunno, this is just me speaking but i find it sooo... crap.. that he walked out on you and your mother, and then started another family. What is up with that crap? He deserves a kick in the brain. Lol. I don't mean to be so GWARGHHDESTROY, but i just get so annoyed when stuff like that happens. Just because similar situations have happened in my family.

Lols yeah ^^ Good ole Gaia. I've been getting into it lately, after being on hiatus forever and ever :P Haha. So you go to Gaia as well as here too??

Ohh really? Raster is pixel based work i guess? The best way to describe it. You can upsize vector works without losing any clarity, where as pixels go jagged and hideous. Thats another reason i prefer vector over raster.

@ Roach

That work is so awesome!! *Drools on* the colour is nice too, she done it real quick i can't believe she isn't charging. Lol. You see people with erm... less experience charging, so why not her? She is great!

@ Dypstopia

I agree, their styles work so well together :D

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 04:07 AM

@Niv - I totally agree. Yeh she doesn't charge to colour but i gave her a tip anyway coz that's the way i am. You know me i appreciate artists and their gifts ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2008, 04:33 AM

*nods* thats exactly what i meant ^^ they are so much more willing to impart all their knowledge on you <3

nah they dont know i exist, apparently neither does his new wife or anything either, its kinda.. i dunno i think incredibly little about him.. hes the scum of the earth. but i dont feel angry at him, i just think hes a crap person... didnt even pay child support to help my mum out. i mean she was preggers at 19, kids are NOT easy to take care of.. i had a kid by 19.. they are SO MUCH WORK, and so exspensive.

i have an account on gaia, but yesterday i sold most of my stuff and sent the moonies to a friend that has a use for it, i dunno my mule got hacked on there and i lost the last 4 years of saving letters and evolving items.. over 120 letters gone. it was my stash for either a big art contest or for art.. when you lose all your funds, kinda kills the desire to go on to buy artses.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-19-2008, 05:18 AM

@ Roach

I hope she starts charging before people start using her to their advantage. She's totally good enough. Bet she was stoked you gave her a tip :) Is she on Gaia??

@ Jitsumi

Ohh my gosh. That is really low of your father to do that :( I have a lovely friend who just had a baby, and her partner walked out on her saying 'Ohh its too hard, i'm not ready'. Gahhh!! Some people, just ughh. But i guess there are some nights where he lies awake, and thinks over what he did. A guilt that he deserves to carry for the rest of his life.

Awww, thats so sad to hear!!! You can't fill in a hacking report form? Surely they could restore all your items and stuff. I can totally imagine the let down though, thats so terrible! What is it with Gaia and the addiction that some people have, that they must come along, and hack other people... I think that is the great thing about buying art, and giving items up for art - besides the fact that in reality you're giving the artist nothing (But experience) - but your art can never be taken from you like items can, and its something custom to you - where items aren't.

I'm hoping save up on there, and just spend it all on artists - or comps too.

Last edited by Nivvy; 12-19-2008 at 05:42 AM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 05:27 AM

@Nivv - yeh im trying to get her and kratty together, coz kratty is good at drawing she just doesn't know how to colour on the computer. Umm i dunno she hasn't accepted yet but siri said that the biggest tip she's got is 5k. I gave her 50k xD Yeh she's on Gaia.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2008, 06:15 AM

hahaha well from what i hear he was a crappy sort of man on other accounts anyways, stole my grandpas company from out from under him.. something about he was one of the programmers and sold program grandpa had designed to a company before grandpa had the chance to.. it was reallt A-holish of him, i sorta dont want to meet him.. i dont want to be realted to that useless lump.

*snarls* he just left saying its too hard? THATS what i hate about our age now, its all instant gratification and not furkin working for what you need/want/HAVE to do. yeah.. sure making the baby is all good and fun, but when it comes time to take the responsability to take care of said child, to step up.. no, barely anyone does it anymore. WHERE is the commitment to the action? ACTIONS have consequences.. it irritates me that people seem to think they are excluded from the obvious. /endrant

haha i turned in several of those "i got hacked forms" and they were all ignored, event sent a PM to one of the mods that deals with hackings, and never got an answer back. so.. it irritates the heck out of me, because all the letters i had.. i earned with drawing for other people, and i was really looking foreward to giving it back to the community and having pretty artses of my characters. *is a mega art whore* something around over 600 pieces of art already.. but... its just so fascinating seeing peoples interpretations of your characters, and when someone hits one of them right on the head seeing it as you see it in your head, nothing makes you feel better.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-19-2008, 08:55 AM

@ Roach

Lol that musta blow her socks off! 50k. Especially since she's used to getting less than 5k, talk about rip off D: Poor girl.

@ Jitsumi

Wow.... just... wow. He sounds like hell on earth honestly. That is so shocking somebody could do all of that in just one lifetime! What the heck...

Yup, this guy just walked out. Disgusting isn't it? While my friend carried the baby he was all supportive, saying he was there for life, he would raise his daughter - and ensure they all had a future together etc etc... and that was one or two weeks after baby was born. So my poor friend is terrified raising a child and all that, and then he drops that bomb on her. She said there's no way she'll ever accept him back - when 'hes' ready. It annoys me too, and even more so because he said he was gonna be there... It just annoys me to no end - and if i see him again, i'd like to slam his head into anything/everything. Lol!

Ahh that sucks! I'll cross my fingers for you though! Hopefully one day they'll be restored to you. Its happened before :) That sucks so bad, because you worked for those letters - as opposed to me, who just purchases them outta the CS. Lols. Ohhh yeah, thats a good way to put it! Gosh i hope i do your character justice x)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-19-2008, 08:57 AM

@Nivv - Ya she PM'ed me even to make sure i was given her the right amount xD.
Oh oh! Did you see the drunken photos from lastnight on facebook??? Bwahaha

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2008, 09:14 AM

*shrugs* he could be worse i imagine? im just glad i dont have to deal with his crap, im not a very beat around the bush type of person, i'd prolly yell and him and have to really fight for control not to punch him a few times.

*snarls* that is disgusting.. some men are such pigs.. poor woman! i bet she loves her baby girl to bits though! I have one of each and the both of them SOME TIMES are ssuch a trial, but it makes it all worth it when they come and give you a kiss, or are excited when you walk through the door after work and run over to you. hahah im actually like their personal heated pillow or something too.. cause i'll be reading or playing a video game and they'll come lay on me.. not to much later i got two sprawling kids across my lap, fidgetting in their sleep because of dreams.

if you see him again give him a nice solid knee to the groin for me ^^

myeh! i doubt it, but it was good while it lasted, i recieved some really gorgeous art of my chars that im so in love with.. even have a few sent to me in the mail and im waiting for a bit more funds so i can frame them all and hang them up around my place ^^ pshh and no worries! i bet you'll do amazing! and can you imagine of all the art i have, i dont have anything in vector art? i've seen it a couple times before but never managed to snag anything ^^;;

*is in a good mood* my tablet is cooperating today for once.. its kinda mind blowing O.O

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-19-2008, 10:44 AM

Yeah that is true. It is best to just snip people from your life, instead of just trying and trying to make things work. I'm pretty much the same, i don't like things to drag out - with the hopes of it all working out.

Oh yeah my friend is such a gorgeous mother, she adores her daughter and speaks about having a new love, that she's never felt before. Awww that is soooo sweet, and so cute that your children run up. I can just imagine it. Makes me all giddy hahaha. I've had animals my whole life, and when they do those things, i just love it so much! I wish i was capable of getting along with children more haha!

That is so cool you plan to hang your work up too! Its great that you can invent these characters, and they develop beyond your imagination, and decorate your walls! Fantastic :D Hahah well i'm glad to put a vector work into your collection then! Do you have a special gallery where you show off your artworks? I'm talking Roachy into making one, so i can check out her collection xD

I love wasting hours and hours browsing through peoples art collections xD Anywhoo i've got a WIP of your work at the moment, and thought i'd ask if you'd like to see it. Tis midnight, and my partner is telling me to stop working D: I so wanted to finish your piece today too >.<;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2008, 05:06 PM

^^ yeaps, easier just to imagine all the things they've done never happened because they arent a part of your life, sooo much less stressful. With my step dad it took me a really long time because i was daddys little girl until my little bro was born, so after that i was compeating with my bro for dads attention.. only appparently nothing i ever did was good enough ya know? straight A's, honours, scholarship to a good medical school... just nothing was ever good enough? not a high enough A, not a higher GPA in honours, and not a full scholarship.. and then he didnt like my major.. at that point it was just insulting. *snickers* soooo when he came to my graduation when i walked up they announced the UNI *I* wanted to go to with the major *I* was going into lol.. he stood up and left when i walked accross the stage.

awwww thats so sweet ^^ <3 little kids can be super precious, and at the same time little jerks. awww and i know what you mean about pets, i used to have a black cat that would follow me around everywhere and sit under my chair when i ate meals, slept in bed with me curled against my tummy, and sat outside my shower when i bathed. i miss my Loki.

a special gallery? no not really? feel free to wander through my Photobucket as its open for everyone to look at and im pretty sure i uploaded everything i've gotten into it, might not have done the most recent, im going to have to go through my files again and double check. do you need the link?

and thank you very much! i would LOVE to see a Wip! O.O lol and dont stay up too latel lovely ^^ i know what you mean about feeling like you have to finish something though, was working on something yesterday and spent 5 hours straight until i finished it ^^

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-19-2008, 10:01 PM

Aww, that's terrible! Your accomplishments for most people are just dreams and he can't even recognise that. Sooo weird that he'd stand up and leave during your graduation too. But its great that you seem like the kind of person who accepted it, and you don't dwell on it, and let him rule your life :)

Pets! <3 They have their cute little habits huh? It really does suck that they don't live that long in comparison to us. I have a dog at the moment, but i had to leave her with my father, i'm pretty sad about it. I was having a bath once, she opened the door and was so excited she jumped in the bath without realising there was water in there. Hahaha. Was so funny xD

Oh yes, link please. WIP Still got a lot of small details to get in @_@ Its nice getting on a work high, and getting something done isn't it? Because of the time of year, i'm always getting interupted with work functions and stuff. Gahhh

Last edited by Nivvy; 12-20-2008 at 02:22 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-20-2008, 07:03 AM

awww sorry im kinda distracted and can't type much now, but the WIP so far is WONDERFUL! thank you so much ^o^ i cant wait to see it dones *runs back off to wrap presents*

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-20-2008, 08:58 PM

Haha no probs at all. I'm in the same boat :P Glad you like the WIP too! Phewwww. Best get back to it, and hopefully have it finished some time today, or tomorrow :D Have fun wrapping your gifts! Hehe

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2008, 06:26 AM

weee i LOVE the picture you did for me! thank you so much ^o^ and woo *runs off to wrap yet more stuff* ^o^

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:49 AM

Glad you like it! <333

Time to open a slot *o*;;
Keep on with Gimmie's sketch

I'm hungry >.>....

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-21-2008, 07:29 AM

Where ish it i wanna see it! >____<
Ohh yaaah nivvy, i just finished my revamp of my banner shop ^^, man such a relief :P