Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 07:38 PM

Well this is the deal I'm playing this in another site for the event and instead of the dull conversations we ask and answer questions of some impotance like the ones above.
you can start when you want to and answer any question but quoting and one at a time:

1. What would you do if you were being tortured and had the chance to commit suicide?
2.What would you do if your friend comes tell you he has killed someone ?
3- How would you like your kids to be?
4- Would you enter an abandomed house if you knew you would find money inside?

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 07:48 PM

Hiya Trin~

Quote:
1. What would you do if you were being tortured and had the chance to commit suicide?
We're actually talking about euthanasia in my Ethics class. I suppose for the torture question, it would depend on how much longer the torture would continue on. If I had an idea that the torture would eventually end and that my life could go back to being relatively normal, I would try to endure it. However, if I though that they would torture me to death or they had done something that I could not recover from (like cutting off my drawing hand...anything but that!!), slowly and painfully, I would probably chose suicide.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 08:00 PM

great answer very accurate....
I have personal beliefs about suicide and I dont think I would do it I would try to cope with torture the best I can and deal with it.....but I know at least I would desire to die....if I were alone but If I have the chance to go back to my husband I would want to live even without my arms....whatever...

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 08:10 PM

In this day and age, it would even be possible to get prosthetic arms and limbs and such...but drawing is so important to me. Its how I express myself best, so even if I did have a prosthetic arm to replace what they would chop off, it would still feel as if part of my soul was gone. ^^;; But then again, I could always find a new way to express myself.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 08:12 PM

I see o.o I understand
ok next question

what profession or job you could NEVER have and why?
In my case I could never ever be a butcher or anything related to killing...I would rather die!!!!

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Urgh, that would be quite a horrible job.

I'm not quite sure which job I would hate most. Probably something that requires me to get up in front of lots and lots of people and talk. I am so shy, I would be so stressed and nervous the entire time. I would lose my mind.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 PM

lol yeah I know.....people can drive you crazy but teachers who work with children is because we believe we can make a difference...we are always hoping for the best =D

next:
what would you do if you were the last person on earth but you werent sure of that and wanted to know if there is still someone out there?¡

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 PM

hey Trinity
cute outfit :)

4nj3L
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
I really don't know what I do. Knowing me I wouldn't even realize that I had this 'chance'.
Quote:
I ask them why the heck did they tell me. I'd probably become pretty scared of them.
Quote:
Nothing like me. XD
Quote:
4- Would you enter an abandoned house if you knew you would find money inside?
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 08:26 PM

Hello Tiger thank you!!!!! hugs
hello angel heheheh there are some other questions you can look for them and asnwer if you like
do you like the thread?
Next:
If you had to choose (and be honest) between enhacing your beauty or your brains what would you choose?

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 08:26 PM

Oh gosh, I don't want to be a teacher...I'm not good with kids or explaining things either. But a million kudos to all the teachers out there. <3

If I might be the last person on the planet, I would go looking for the other people. Heaven knows there is so much stuff I don't know how to do- like change my car's oil and barbeque. And I would be so lonely...so I'd be fine finding anyone...except maybe some psycho murderer. That would not be so cool. Being one of the last people on Earth would probably also make me reconsider who I would hang out with- either someone I would not generally be around or no one at all.

Choosing between beauty and brains...geesh, that's tough. I figure, beauty fades, but knowing more than everyone else can isolate you because they are all paranoid and suspicious of you because you know so much. I don't think I had definite answer to that one.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM

hahahahhahahahah I loved the psycho idea you girl are soimaginative !!!! =D

the beauty/brains is a tough one but I have brains all I need is a bit more beauty lol

next:

How much money (say an ammount) would you be willing lend to a good friend?

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 08:35 PM

X3 Hehe~

I have brains now...but I would not trade my current brains for beauty...and I have a little beauty, but I would not trade my little beauty for more brains. ^^;

I suppose it depends on why my friend needs the money, how long I've known them and what kind of person they are. I suppose that if a friend I'd known awhile needed money for something important (to help make a bill payment for example) and I know they would pay me back as soon as they could, I'll give them probably $100ish. However, I do have some friends I wouldn't trust with $5. ^^;;; Call me stingy, but I can't afford to throw money at people.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 PM

If you had to choose (and be honest) between enhacing your beauty or your brains what would you choose?

Well.. i am going to be honest here. My brain is kinda weak but its good enough to survive...and my looks are crap...including my hair falling out constantly... so... I would enhance my beauty ...i know its probably shallow..but i hate being hated just because of my looks.. random strangers have to make comments and they don't even know me. So i would love to be made beautiful... i actually consider that more important than my brain...XD

that was fun...lol

but yeah, hey Trin trin.. did you set up the new spanish chat yet? just wondering...^^

and i am sick right now..so if you don't hear from me right away its because I went back to rest...ill answer whenever i come back. :)

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 04-15-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
4- Would you enter an abandomed house if you knew you would find money inside?
If I had the chance to commit suicide. I would use the tool to kill myself, to try to kill the other person.

Depending on the situation I doubt I would care.

Nothing like me. :lol:

Let me think real hard about that answer.

Genji to Heike
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 10:08 PM

How much money would I willingly lend a good friend? It depends on how good a friend he or she is (lofs).

It could depend on how much money I got with me. I don't think I can lend someone anything beyond a hundred bucks only because I'm probably not the sort of person who carries that much money around as pocket change. I'm also going to have to ask what he or she will use it for. If it's perhaps for an emergency and they got no one to borrow money from, that would probably compell me to go to the bank and withdraw. But in my case, that's usually rare. I'm dirt poor.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 11:16 PM

Hey guys I'm back how is everyone??? well thanks for answering!!!!!
here is the next ;
well next question would be:

what would you do if you found someone's cellphone and it woudl ring while you have it and you pick up just to hear an awesome boy/girl voice on the other side of the line

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 PM

Welcome back Trin~!

Whenever I find people's cellphones, I usually don't answer them. I'm so paranoid that whoever it belongs to would be mad at me for answering it, even if it leads to helping them get it back.

But were I to pick up and hear an awesome guy on the other end, I would probably not get my hopes up or anything- he was calling the phone's owner afterall and not me.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 PM

what would you do if you found someone's cellphone and it woudl ring while you have it and you pick up just to hear an awesome boy/girl voice on the other side of the line ?

Trinity... i have a feeling this happened to you before...XD

umm.. if it were me... well i would just tell the truth on the situation and proceed to get to know the person by asking: So, do you liek mudkipz?
XD
Seriously I would do that for humor..and then hear the hung up tone. XD

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 11:21 PM

hahahah Esme well it has XD but I'm a chicken and thought what Lennie said and thought he would be mad at me and all XD so I didnt answer...and he called like 4 times I was HOPING him to call LOL such a fool!!!!!

Next Question

What would you do if you were trapped in a cinema after everyone goes away and only had battery to make one call on your cellpohone?

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 11:24 PM

@Esme- Probably a good thing to say too...unless whoever was on the other end didn't get the joke....D:

Trapped in a cinema...like the movie theatre closed with you still inside? Oh noes...I don't know who I would call. The cinema I know of is in a mall, so I would try to call mall security to have them let me out! But if it was just a big building itself...I don't know what I would do. D:

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 11:25 PM

But you dont know the number of the security guard.....you need to call someone you know the number of so they can help you!!!!! heheheh

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 11:28 PM

...Good point. o___o But I'd assume that somewhere in the cinema, it would be posted, so the cinema workers could call security in case of psychos or zombies invading, right?

...Unless they only called security by walkie talkie...then I don't know what I'd do. I'd be stuck until morning...in that case I'd call my Mom and tell here where I was so she wouldn't worry. And then look for a phone charger or pay phone. Xp

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 11:31 PM

Oh you are a smart girl hehehhe

next question:

Imagine you are in a foregin country and you dont speak the language but you have lost your bag and dont remember where the hotel was, what woudl you do?

I know I would try to make myself understood or walk around looking at the phone boots to see if there is some emergency service, maybe they speak English, probably they will...or find someone who would...

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2009, 11:35 PM

I would probably avoid going to a foreign country if I didn't know even little bits and pieces of the language. o___o

I would probably try to find a police station or a hospital. They would at least be able to set me on the right track, kind of.