nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-17-2010, 06:52 PM

Oh, no worries Miss Esmme! I am considering picking up drawing again, we'll see how it goes.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 PM

^_^ Drawing is a passion of mine, and I'm always striving to get better . . . it's so much fun! It would be cool to see you drawing again. :)

I have yours inked, and I'll try coloring it this weekend.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-17-2010, 07:15 PM

If I do start drawing again, I'll definately let you know, and :squee: Can't wait to see it! ^_^

Esmme

Old 12-19-2010, 05:18 PM

*bows* I finally got your picture up, Miss Hope. I promised I'd have it up last night - and I did! I just forgot to put the link in here. :sweat:

GraciousProtector on deviantART

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-19-2010, 06:32 PM

Oh, I love it! :hug:
Thank you so much! :heart:

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 12-19-2010, 06:42 PM

Username: RainbowMuffinage
Art: Hand, based on a first kiss. ;D ♥
Colored: Yes, please.
Something you would like incorperated into the drawing: Hearts, fireworks, etc. (:
One word that describes you or your avatar: Compassionate

Esmme

Old 12-19-2010, 08:50 PM

*giggle* Wow, that's going to be a fun one. ;)

You're welcome Miss Hope. :D

I'll get the hand started soon - and I'm still working on my last avi one as well. :yes:
When I finish the art, that will be 150 :gold:. Do you want it colored (it adds 50 gold) Miss Rainbow?

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 12-19-2010, 08:59 PM

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yes please !
Rainbow takes color !
>w< ~ ♥

Esmme

Old 12-19-2010, 09:41 PM

*laugh* Okay. =3

I'll let you know when it's done. :yes: Thanks for stopping by! :hug:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-20-2010, 12:28 AM

Do you have a tan colored pencil? I am getting art of my OCs, so if you don't, choose an OC that isn't tanned.

Username: mewmew07
Art: regular bust
Colored: yes
Something you would like incorperated into the drawing: nope
One word that describes you or your avatar: none

It's cool if it's an OC, right?

If so, here is the link to them: - A Look Back Into The Past

Esmme

Old 12-20-2010, 12:38 AM

I'll work on some of those. :) Sam and Sally sound like fun. ^_^ It may take me a while though. :heart:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-20-2010, 02:57 AM

I was thinking just one piece since I don't have much to spend, but whatever you want.

Esmme

Old 12-20-2010, 08:40 PM

I'll choose one of them. :heart: But . . I have a few other things to work on first. :yes:

Like Rainbow's hand! And something else for someone in real life. :sweat: But I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Esmme

Old 01-17-2011, 02:48 AM

Ascadellia and Rainbow~

I am sorry for the delay - life has hit me with full force. :rofl: I have hardly any time to do my drawings anymore . . . so hopefully one day I'll get them in here. :sweat:

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 AM

Heh, dont worry about it.
Just take care of what you need to and hope everything turns out alright. <3

Esmme

Old 04-29-2011, 11:29 PM

Asc and Rainbow -

I now have them inked . . . but not colored. :lol: We're slowly getting there, right?? :XD

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-30-2011, 04:36 AM

Username: anaxilea
Art: bust
Colored: yes
Something you would like incorperated into the drawing: a little puff of smoke coming out of her mouth, please.. she has sulfer breath! c:
One word that describes you or your avatar: lazy
Total: 250g + 50g tip = 300g

Would you be willing to draw my OC, Genraia? c: The TL;DR is that she's a dragon with a human form, a slacker, a slave to the seven sins, and loves to cause trouble. I have lots of reference pictures. Here is the gallery, and of course, I'm cosplaying her as my avatar, too!

Here's all the additional info you could possibly want. Some artists like it, others don't, so I always include it!

-Appearance: A half-dragon, she has pointed ears and very slightly pronounced canines, but otherwise looks human. She's nineteen, with a sort of childlike roundness and cheer to her cheeks still. Her eyes are slightly almond-shaped, with a sort of devious sparkle to them.

-Outfit: She wears a genie-like red and gold outfit with a velvet cloak and a veil which falls from a tiara over her hair, usually bound in a ponytail on the very bottom but sometimes kept free as well. Loads of piercings in her ears, and she's often seen with gold eyeshadow. One thing that's missing from the first picture is the two black curls under her right (pictured) eye. That's about it, though ^^

-Attitude: She's lazy. VERY lazy xD. She can often be seen leaning against a wall or lounging over a couch or a plush bed, a mischievous half-smile on her face. She prefers getting other people to do things than doing them herself, but works surprisingly fast if the notion to pull a prank strikes her fancy, which it does often.

Esmme

Old 05-09-2011, 02:41 AM

*laughs* This sounds like fun! I will start working on her . . . but, by all means, I don't wish to deceive you! I will probably take a very long while to complete it. :sweat: I haven't been getting to my art often due to many life interuptions and work. *coughs quietly* I pray that you don't mind a hugely long delay.

Thank you for your history and background! She sounds rather interesting. :3
I will start . . . but I need to get everyone elses' work finished as well. :oops: Again, sorry everyone! Artists need time . . . but I've abused that time! I will get things moving as best I can within the next month . . . I might get the two that I'm working on finished, and move on anaxilea's. :sweat:

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 05-17-2011, 06:24 AM

Just stopped by to look.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 05-17-2011 at 06:30 AM..

Esmme

Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM

:sweat: Good to see that people are still looking. I'm looking into using a scanner at work, so hopefully I can get everyone's stuff finished. *falls over dead* I know most artists have this problem, but I just don't have time to get the ones I've done colored!

*bows repeatedly and droops kitteh ears* I sincerely apologize for any delays I've given. I will have a few more weeks of being unable to work on my art, but then I'll be free to do it for a while. I'll do what I can, dearies!

Esmme

Old 10-13-2011, 11:28 PM

Dearest Ascadellia: and RainbowMuffinage:,

I apologize for the lengthy wait, but I finally have a bit of something to work with. Since I've recently obtained a scanner, I have been able to scan in both of your drawings. I understand that they were requested almost a year ago now (curse my procrastination and busy life), thus I will not ask for a payment. Instead, I will let you know when I have them colored and posted on Photobucket. :3

Take a look at my first drafts! I would love for you to see them.

For Ascedellia.

For RainbowMuffinage.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 06:32 PM

-glomps and clings to- Missss Esmme! How've you been?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM

I wuv it!! *hugs*

Wow, time flies. XD

Esmme

Old 10-14-2011, 09:25 PM

HOpe! :glomp: I've been great!

Asca: I'm glad! I just . . . lost my reference picture, so I have to remember what colors to use. :lol: Red and purple . . . with yellow and gold, I believe. :sweat:

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 09:28 PM

Haha, the hair is purple. :3
Could you make the eye silver? :3
Everything else is red, gold and yellow lol