woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 07:00 AM

You don't have to have a quest thread Lady, just fill out the form on the first page (as in cut and copy it) and then wait to see what happens, welcome to Menewsha and we hope that you like it.

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura Chan

Old 10-21-2007, 07:36 AM

Wow!! I need a place to hang out, Im new here, but all the charities Ive seen so far want you to have 500 posts!! I just joined yesterday... *sigh* Oh well.

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 07:52 AM

Hiya Sakura. I hope that you hang around and get to know Menewsha well. Its a fun place to be and most are very friendly.

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 12:18 PM

@Lady_kiva88
Yes, you must have a quest thread, and it must be active/show effort for 30 days.

@Sakura Chan
Showing the effort of making that many posts shows your desire to stay on Menewsha and be an active member. I wouldn't want to give my hard earned gold out to someone who only stayed on the site for a week, you know? ^_^;

@Woop
Good morning!

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 01:10 PM

Hiya Chi hun *huggles* look we both have pandas *pets her beloved pandy* are you going to call yours a name at all? I don't know what to call mine as yet. How are you anyways? I am hawt and tired and uncomfortable and sleep deprived but thats nothing unusual with me. We are currently experiencing a heatwave and heat and I do not mix well together, I wilt and feel that I am melting and baking at the same time which isn't at all pleasant. I hate being constantly sweaty and sticky, its so gross. I had three showers today, short ones of course due to water restrictions then I plonked my feet in a bucket of cold water which was nice. Whatcha up to with yourself Chi? In the end for my fiance's birthday I bought him a television stand that is really really nice, its made of glass and metal and he loves it. We shopped for it all day yesterday. Thank god we didn't have to shop in the heat otherwise I would have carked it me thinks.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 01:45 PM

I don't like the heat either, but where I live it doesn't get too hot. A couple days out of the year are excruciating though. x___x;

I always feel like I'm going to melt into a pile of goop.

I'm glad the gift choice for your fiance went well. :3

As for my panda, I doubt I'll name it. Who know though! XD

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 02:02 PM

I love your hairstyle Chi, very chic it is, yeah I am so glad that shopping for his birthday prezzie is over lol. I loved shopping for my own at the beginning of the month, we put a electric keyboard on layby so I can get it at christmas time (it will be a mixed christmas and bday prezzie coz its expensive) I play piano but haven't got room for a piano where we live and want to get back into it so its perfect for me.
I have an obsession with naming things, I think Sqarr might suit my pandy. I name everything I get like that, too funny. Its nearly our summer thats why its heating up like this, ugh, feels like I ish dying. So not great.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-21-2007, 02:08 PM

Everyone's a panda bear!!!

Chi >_< Why didn't I think of calling you that?

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 02:17 PM

Coz your not as smart as me thats why Lilim, everyone should know that, like d'uh. Tee hee, only joshin with ya, anyways bed time for me coz I have class in the morning, toodles.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 03:36 PM

@Lilim
I dunno... :3 <3 Most people do since it's easier, but some people call me "Chiai" or "Chai". XD I prefer Chi, though anything works. Even "HEY YOU D<!!"

@Woop
I always wanted to play piano. I used to play the trumpet and alto saxophone, but I'm pretty sure I've long since forgotten how to now. >.>;
G'night! <3

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 10-21-2007, 04:24 PM

(x Hello everybody!

Chris is Shaggy, just to inform you of that.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-21-2007, 04:28 PM

<<,, You told me to call you Chi when we first met four years ago. XD I wasn't aware you went by anything else.

I had trouble getting up this morning. I was awake, but kept being like, Ooh, let's close our eyes for a litle longer...

On other news, I had the oddest dream ever. I was in the Hogwarts castle, but it had been taken over by an evil Sasuke and his people. Since I was the only one who could defeat him (and also the one he really, really wanted to kill) there were all these people trying to secretly help me to escape. One of them betrayed me just before I could get away, though, so I dived into the water and tried to swim to the forbidden forest. Then, I was swallowed by a whale. XD It's okay, though, because the whale was trying to help.

There was all kinds of stuff going on, with lots of character mixing that really shouldn't happen (and even new characters), betrayals of both good guys and bad guys, body switching, and gender confusion. Oh, right, and to steal from Full metal alchemist, at some point I was being injected with souls, which would make me stronger.

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:33 PM

I never get up before noon... LOL thats because I work till midnight or later though. Then I get home around 1 am, then I always relax and wind down for a couple hours and go to bed around 3. Sooo... yea

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiairen Hoshino
@Lady_kiva88
Yes, you must have a quest thread, and it must be active/show effort for 30 days.

@Sakura Chan
Showing the effort of making that many posts shows your desire to stay on Menewsha and be an active member. I wouldn't want to give my hard earned gold out to someone who only stayed on the site for a week, you know? ^_^;

@Woop
Good morning!
I love your avatar!! I love pandas in general.. I want to do a panda look too! ^___^

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-21-2007, 04:37 PM

Hi Zweres. We figured it out, but thank you. ^-^

Sakura Chan: Hi. ^-^ I hope you enjoy it here. You should know, though, it's against the rules to double post. If you discover more you want to say and someone else hasn't posted yet, just edit it into your previous post.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 04:47 PM

@Zweres
Hey! *glomp* How's it going?
Yeah... I figured that out after he posted. I almost reported it as spam since it was a one word post. I figured it was a newbie, but eh. I'm not sure what I think of it other than if he broke that many rules, perhaps it's best.
I just thought it was odd he posted here right off when he and I rarely talk. o.O

@Cami
That dream was cracked out. Did you REALLY dream that? xD

@Sakura
Like Cami (Amari) said, be careful of your double posts. :3 <33

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-21-2007, 04:52 PM

Yes. <<,, Yes I did.

I just have a twisted imagination, I suppose. XD

Bad guys and good guys were joining together in their search for me, but they were too late, for being in the whale and getting all those souls had practically made me a god. :3nod: Are so I suppose. No one ever found me. They were still looking when I woke up.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 04:53 PM

I did once dream I was on top of a large skyscraper with a Sailor Moon-ish like scepter defending the world, so I guess it's not THAT outrageous.

I still love the dream I had where the Lucky Charms cereal dude gave me a magic pillow to fly around the area map of Final Fantasy IV.

Lady_kiva88
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 04:56 PM

ok thank you, i was just a bit confused on that part

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM

Once I dreamed I was Sailor Moon, it was awesome.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 05:06 PM

@Lady
No problem! :) Hopefully once you get up and going you can apply here. <3

@Sakura
I've had several Sailor Moon-like dreams, but not in a while. Last week I kept having bad dreams where I was being murdered or eaten by bears.
I looked up the symbolism behind one of them though, and it made sense. I stopped worrying about the problem that caused the crazy dreams after that. >>;;

Snarry
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2007, 05:17 PM

Wow, that's awesome. Good for you for doing this. :) I hope I can donate a lot someday.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 05:25 PM

Thanks Snarry. I do enjoy it. xD

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM

NAKED PEOPLE!

/cough/

I don't think my dreams have symbolism. At least not usually. I'm just telling stories while I sleep.

Chi
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 05:48 PM

I reckon something in them has symbolism, but with a dream like that it's very hard to tell. >>;