finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:52 AM

"The princess's will be busy you shall meet her some other time." Chris said shortly

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-07-2013, 01:53 AM

By the time the sun had rose from the horizon, it had only been about an hour or so later on into the morning as the voice of the headmaster came calling out throughout the boys' dorm rooms that it was time to get up. Alex on the other hand was already awake and dressed within his new prince-like outfit that was given to him by the king and queen of his kingdom. Rather then simply sitting in his room and doing nothing though, Alex had been sitting on the floor within his dorm room and beginning to do pull-ups all the while he was counting through how many he had done so far. "Four hundred ninety seven...four hundred ninety eight...four hundred ninety nine...five hundred." He finished up as he slowly moved his feet from out under his bed before stretching his arms over his head lightly. The time Alex had gotten up was already a few hours before the sun had decided to rise, this was due not because he couldn't sleep but rather it was because of this was how early he was woken up when he was training to become a knight. Giving a deep sigh to himself, when the call of the headmaster speaking of telling all the boys to get up. Alex made sure to go into the bathroom and take a hot shower before dressing himself back up into his prince outfit, one last time. "And now..it begins. My first day..of learning how to be a prince." He spoke to himself while he looked in the mirror. If anyone were to had looked at Alex at this point, it was hard to believe this was the same man from yesterday who looked like a ruthless knight. His face now cleaned up and dressed formally made him look just like a teenage boy who was going to school. After he had finished dressing himself, it had only taken a moment for him to make his own bed as he left his room before bowing lightly to the headmaster, a warm smile of his own upon his lips. "Good morning, headmaster."

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 AM

Hiruku bowed as he turned and made his way to his bed bowing to the armor set up as he put on his kimono and made his way out side he looked up at the sun putting his hand on his right eye as he sighed and drew his Katana and started his training once again with the same pattern from last night Hiruku also watched as other students got up and got ready.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-07-2013, 02:43 AM

Yukina grinned when she woke up to see she was still in the room. "yay! it wasnt a dream!",she said jumping up and stretching, going to the windows she pulled open the cur-tens and her grin only grew. "wow! its so beautiful out, heh i can see much more in the day time", she said with a giggle to herself. She opened the windown and took in the fresh air. "just beautiful", she said softly and sat at the window seal.

Hero was up and ready by the time Chris had come to the rooms. Going out into the hall he streached. "good morning sir",he said with a grin.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 AM

Gemini was already up,used to waking up before dawn on the farm.She nodded to acknowledge the headmistress when she came in.When the woman left,Gemini sat on her bed with Hunter at her feet,petting him absently as she waited for the dress fitters.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-07-2013, 05:56 AM

Alek was up already as the sun shone through his window, the young prince was already getting dress and made his bed. Alek looked for his shirt when he noticed an old scar, a large scar on his left side. The scar went diagonal, going front his back to the bottom half on his stomach, he sighed putting his white shirt on along with his black tie. Fixing his black pants and shiny black dress shoes, before he left he went to the drawer. Alek started looking for his long faded tan scarf his mother made for him, he quickly wrapped it around his neck and the rest hang on his shoulders. Alek closed his bright blue eyes as he made his way to the door, hearing the Headmaster. He placed a finger in his ear, "You don't have to yell but likewise." Alek grumbled softly in his thick Russian accent.

Ivanya sat that the window when she realized what time it was. She stood up a little stretching and shook her head. Ivanya's hair was really long, almost to her knees but no one really noticed except for her mother, father and brother. Mainly because she kept her hood on when she wore her long jacket or had her hair in two ponytails. Her hair hovered over her face and rested on her shoulders, swaying lightly as she walked towards the drawer. A heavily sigh escaped her lips as she got out her long very faded light pink scarf. She nuzzled it close, making sure nothing happened to it. Ivanya then heard the Headmistress say good morning and the fitters would be there shortly, she nodded as she wrapped the scarf around her neck and let the ends hang behind her.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2013, 03:52 PM

Caden got out of bed and stretched, he wondered what they would be doing today. He was very nervous about what would happen when they started learning to fight.

Cassandra sighed as she got out of bed, "ugh, dressmakers": she muttered to herself, "stuck-up rich snob training begins"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:07 PM

"Alright boys first up breakfast then I shall bring you to you're first class." Chris nodded to the boys and went to go off "oh yes later we shall be with the girls to learn horse backriding mind you're manners.''

Rena sighed "Alright ladies I shall come get you when the dressmaker arrives for know you may go have breakfast."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM

Being told part of the schedule for the day throughout the entire boy's dorm area. Alex raised a single eyebrow to the horseback riding for the girls part of the day, it was true that Alex had been a knight for the royal family for quite a while but never once did he ever see anyone in the royal family actually begin horseback riding. They probably did do it but it was simply the fact that he was not around during those times when they did. So shrugging his shoulders toward the thought, Alex did as he was told and began to make his way to the dining area for breakfast. Considering this was his first day pretty much to start his actual life at this school to learn how to be a prince, he was quite curious on what the meal was going to be for breakfast. He hadn't bothered to bring his katanas this time, simply just to make himself look more formal rather then an actual knight. Whether it was such a good idea or not, he wasn't too sure it did leave him unguarded if anything were to happen but the chances of anything bad happening felt a bit low.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-07-2013, 08:43 PM

Orchid was back in the gardens as the sun rose. She had gotten a few hours of blissful sleep before returning to her joys.
The blooms arched towards the rising sun, in hopes of catching as much of the golden rays as they could. Orchid did the same. Stretched out on the dewy grass in a simple lavender sundress, she laid there with her eyes closed. That is until she heard the clamour of students and faculty arising for the day.

"Sounds like everyone is rising. Breakfast shall be happening soon." Barefoot, her toenails painted a coral pink to match her fingernails, Orchid made her way past the dining room. She smiled lightly, as students arrived. Some faces were cheery, some still laden with sleep. The teacher suppressed her giggle. It was going to be an interesting year, that was certain.

(I forgot to ask previously if teachers would dine in the same room as students, if not just let me know and I'll adjust my post)

Last edited by Codette; 03-08-2013 at 02:09 PM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM

after Hiruku stopped his morning exercise he made his way to the dining area where he would eat breakfast when he arrived he watched as people sat in there chairs Hiruku sighed "remember man we are not in Japan anymore people sit in chairs here" Hiruku found a seat away from every one else before siting he unstrapped his blades resting them on the back of the chair before taking a seat with hands on his knees he waited eye closed as he became deep in thought about the royal family in Japan.

Last edited by Temple; 03-08-2013 at 02:05 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-08-2013, 01:03 AM

((you can eat with the girls at lunch but everyone has a seprate breakfast.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2013, 03:29 AM

Not feeling very hungry,Gemini stood and slowly made her way to the dining area.Hunter followed her protectively,while she tried to muster up an appetite.It would be rude,she decided,to not eat.Not when everything was paid for.She was here for her family,and her pride would just have to wait.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-08-2013, 05:11 AM

Hero grinned as he went to eat breakfast. He was starving. The thought of hourse back riding made him smile. He has always wanted to try it. Heading down to breakfast he smiled at the others. "wow this looks great!"

Yukina looked to headmistress Rena and carefully went to her bowing. "excuse me headmistress Rena, may i ask you somthing?"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2013, 01:04 PM

It took Sicilia a bit to wake up even though she had woken up early several times before. She stretched and entered the dining area and took a seat. It smelt great and she could not wait to eat. She was still tired but she was positive that the food would wake her up.

(sorry if i am slow replying lately. i have the stomach flu)

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2013, 04:23 PM

Cassandra made her way toward breakfast, she wondered what the food would be like here, what did rich people eat? She approached Rena, "excuse me, headmistress, will we see the boys later today?" She wanted to see what her brother thought of all this.
---
Caden got dressed and went to get breakfast.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 AM

Rena smiled at the two girls "Yes you can ask a question." she anwered the first one "in fact you already have." her grin widened "Yes we will see the boys for horse riding."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-09-2013, 05:26 AM

Yukina giggeled a little. "um , on our days off, are we allowed to go hiking, i did it all the time b ack home, and i really dont want to give ity up"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-09-2013, 04:47 PM

"We are on a island of sorts so I really don't think you'll be going hiking." Rena mused "but if you go off of school grounds that fine as long as you are back before dark."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-09-2013, 08:47 PM

Yukina frowned." so in in other words I have to give that up too?", she sighed. Maybe she really should have left when she had the chance yesterday.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:50 AM

"You can just make sure you're back before it gets dark thats all." Rena said with a shrug "Ah the dressmakers are here." she smiled at the girls "Alright everyone line up and they'll take you one at a time."

Chris come into the small dinning area arms loaded with fancy king and knight cloths. "But this on please and then we can go to class."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-10-2013, 12:57 AM

Yukina gave a smile but nodded, then seeing the dressmakers she became a little nervous but lined up.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 AM

Sicilia got in line for the dressmakers. She was happy. She couldn't wait to get fitted. She had brought a few of her own dresses but she wanted to see what kind of dresses the dressmakers would make. She was a little nervous but she was ready.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2013, 01:59 AM

Cassandra got in line with the other girls, horse back riding she thought with a smile, that sounds fun, and Camden will like it much better then when he has to learn to fight. She was not looking forward to the dresses though, we're supposed to ride horses all dressed up and fancy? she thought,

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2013, 05:13 AM

Gemini lined up with the other girls,having some doubts.How were they supposed to ride horses in dresses? It didn't seem very practical to her.Not to mention,Gemini hated dresses,so she was not looking forward to the fittings.Hunter stood beside her faithfully,even though he was hungry and they hadn't gotten to eat yet.