Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-24-2016, 01:47 AM

yeah i'm crossing my fingers that the fact that the owner thanked us for our offer that she's accepted it, and the house is ours.
I just need to get my dad's help to cover the aesbestos floor without releasing it into the air. It's in one room that is old and unfinished. we have to .. some term i can't remember that means contain it, and than put a second floor on top of it.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 02:14 AM

Sounds fun but busy

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-25-2016, 04:36 PM

Shadami, aesbestos is icky stuff. When the base that my dad worked at was shutting down he was part of the hazmat team that went from building to building to clear out as much of that as possible. His fun discovery was the building that had mercury puddles under the tiles. He had to go to another two day class to be qualified to help clean up the mercury.

If and when you get down to painting and want some help picking out colors, let me know. I am super good with that kind of stuff. When the kid's rooms are done at my friend's house, there will be pictures posted here.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 05:55 PM

well we haven't bought the house yet... our FHA loan backers backed out on us. so we have to go with a different mortgage broker. but we have to get hubby's credit score a little bit higher to be accepted. SO we're renting to own for a year and gonna pump that credit score high as fast as possible . xD

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 06:28 PM

Nothing wrong with renting to own. Have you considered doing a seller carry transaction? And if that is confusing let me break it down, cause I was confused the first time I heard it. Instead of going through a bank or other lending institution, the seller of the property holds the note and you pay them directly. There are companies out there that you can hire to act as a third party to service the account so the seller doesn't have too. There is usually a small set up fee, one hundred fifty to three hundred fifty dollars, and they might charge a monthly service fee. Nothing outrageous mind you, otherwise no one would use them. Food for thought if the seller is already willing to do a rent to own situation they might be open to the Seller carry idea.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 12:16 AM

well. its more like a rent with intention to buy in a year. i don't even know if they're knocking any off the cost. Hubby has been the one talking to them. and they're only willing to rent for a year. though after a year... idk maybe they'll change their mind if we're super super close. i don't know any numbers. hubby and i haven't had long enough time to talk with the schedule difference and me going insane taking care of the girls by myself. and him having to be in a house that is high tension level. and high level of disrepect for others. so he doesn't get enough sleep.
and they touch his stuff. and steal things from us.

they even stole headphones we bought for our daughters cause "i didn't know it was yours" anything in sight is free game. don't you know that? my mother in law was bought a chair for christmas and her brat of a teenage son took it into his room "cause i want it more mom. you don't deserve it as much as i do" OMG. she deserves to kick you out on your ass as soon as you graduate high school so you can get a lesson in life and how not to treat people! dumb shit. -.-

oops. . . anger at my in laws is showing. I love my mother in law though. she's a saint for the stuff she's put up with .

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 03:31 PM

Don't put her too high up on the pedestal, she is the one allowing them to get away with that stuff. She raised them to think it was okay to do whatever they want. Hopefully your MIL wasn't one of those people that wanted to be friends with her kids, cause yeah, that never works out. Nothing be disrespect and disobedience.
My parents were strict, but loving. Definitely not my "friend" growing up, they were my support though and taught me right and wrong.

Hopefully your husband can get out of there with all his possessions and sanity intact.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 11:44 PM

that's what we're working on. and she didn't raise them that way. Her ex husband. possibly soon to be 2nd ex husband. and the dead beat dad of the youngest who she didn't even marry raised them that way. they're all a bunch of waste of oxygen.

jerk face theives alot keeps going out to his fathers who isn't even on the birth certificate. and the guy is a former coke head and is sending his son down that path too the way the kid is acting. she yells at him when he comes home smelling like a skunk.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 01:19 AM

*peeks into thread* How is everyone tonight? Any one need tea? Cookies? Cocoa?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 01:54 AM

Hey Storm. How you doing? I hope you are doing well.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 02:40 PM

I wouldn't mind a cookie right now tih a side of mint ting a lilng icecream. or cookies and cream icecream.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 03:27 PM

Got my band adjusted this morning, definitely not hungry now. Here's to getting my butt moving forward and losing the weight, again. Cheers!

Although, some green tea wouldn't be so bad right now.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 12:16 AM

i really don't know what that means. but congrats ? :D hope you lose the weight you want. I can't seem to lose weight. its fvery frustrating. I eat pretty good, and I exercise a fair bit.. or at least stay active. xD

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
Hey Storm. How you doing? I hope you are doing well.
I am doing good. Been hanging out with friends, including one of my dearest friends. Stuart has been a big help getting me through this and bringing back out the girl I was before my world and shoot myself was shattered. I am getting back my spark and confidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I wouldn't mind a cookie right now tih a side of mint ting a lilng icecream. or cookies and cream icecream.
Allow me to check the kitchen, but I believe we can oblige any of those wishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
Got my band adjusted this morning, definitely not hungry now. Here's to getting my butt moving forward and losing the weight, again. Cheers!

Although, some green tea wouldn't be so bad right now.
I hope you can loose it now. One cup of green tea coming right up.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 09:08 PM

Thanks for the tea. Today is a struggle for me, liquid only. Tonight when I get home from I can have soft foods, but until then, starving!!!!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-30-2016, 12:03 AM

I might go make myself a cup of tea.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-30-2016, 04:37 AM

hope things went / are going smoothly queenie. and that you can eat soon :D

i'm hungry now myself.. darn it i need to go back to sleep though!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
Thanks for the tea. Today is a struggle for me, liquid only. Tonight when I get home from I can have soft foods, but until then, starving!!!!
I'm sorry. May I ask what happened? Sick or did I miss something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I might go make myself a cup of tea.
I love hot drinks. Tea, coffee, cocoa, cider. I also really love iced tea.

---------- Post added 05-02-2016 at 03:50 PM ----------

Man last night was awesome. Finally went to the concert of my favorite group at the moment, a country acappella group called Home Free. It was awesome. Got to meet all the guys and have my picture taken with them. Concert was amazing especially with front row seat. I mean if one of them fell off the stage, he would have been in my lap. At one point on of the guys sat on the stage and if he was so close he could have kicked me if he wanted. (No worries, they are all way to sweet and gentlemanly to do something like that.)

My favorite guy, the one on my right in the picture, even greeted me with a "Howdy" as I walked up for the picture. And then in the signing line my poster accidentally got handed off to someone else. I reached the end and was looking around in confusion and Tim saw and called out to the lady that it had been accidentally handed to. Man I can't wait until next weekend when I get to see them again.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 08:54 PM

Silver! That's awesome! Always nice to have the band/group you like turn out to be good people.

You should pop by the event forum, got a giveaway thread up and going.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 09:02 PM

I shall do that Queenie, though I can't promise how much I will be around. I shall try though.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 10:25 PM

Every little bit helps, Silver.

And just think, you're guaranteed eight items if you only just show up and roll in my giveaway thread. Not too shabby.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 10:36 PM

That isn't too shabby. Trying to decide if its worth doing an event Renegade Ridge hangout like I often do.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-03-2016, 05:42 PM

oh my goodness. this is terrible of me. but the guy on the right looks familiar. and adorable. and i love accappella groups. So happy for you having met one! :D

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-03-2016, 06:48 PM

Hi all!

So I just poked around the event shop...eeee kimonos *_*

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-04-2016, 02:58 AM

I am starting to regret telling them I would come in an hour early at work. UGH!