Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM

"No, theres somthing else." he said. "Come on!" he ran outside, and started shooting off his uzi.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 PM

Diablo not wanting him to just do that alone went out and shot the infected in the head using controled bursts and followed Jason. He was almost bitten but he dodged it and shot the infected and continued on his way.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:28 PM

3 recon members were inside "Bout time you showed up!"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:29 PM

"We're here aren't we?" Diablo said. "Where is everyone else?" he asked them making sure he didn;t get bitten shooting any infected getting near.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-13-2011, 08:30 PM

"Hey wait u-", Link started to say. He didn't want to leave Hana by herself. he knew she could take care of herself, but he still didn't want to leave her by herself. He looked at her for a few moments and sighed. "Look, I want to go after them, but I don't want to leave you behind. Do you want to come with me, or do you want to stay here? Because either way, I'm not leaving you behind. Why? because someone has to be around if you get swarmed with the infected and if you look around, there's a hell of a lot of them and there attracted to something. And I think it may be the car...it might be because its shiny, I dun know."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-13-2011, 11:49 PM

"No way in hell are you going to get me to go in there. All ya'll are trying to commit suicide by going in there. So sorry i am going back to my camp. You guys are on your own for being crazy." Hana said to him as she shook her head, climbing back out the way that she had gotten into the AATV, she had no plans on going into that place, living in this city, she knew where there was danger and when there was a suicide mission going on and she wasn't going to have a part of any of this. She looked back at the group, shaking her head as if she couldn't believe that another group was going into that building, she pulled her twin hand guns out and shot a couple of zombie's in the head before jumping to the spot where they had been at before she disappeared into the crowd of zombies.