Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2011, 12:02 AM

This is going to be a fan based One-On-One RP between Shotacon and Cyberblue Lightning. The Anime is Gakuen Heaven, and the pairing Nakajima Hideaki/OC. If you ain't us, please don't post!

Here's the OC:

Name: Hiroki Tatsu (Sir name first. Tatsu is his first name)
Hair: Grass Green, down to butt, in a thin pony, 2 pieces of bang out framing the face
Eyes: Black
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 140lbs
Skin: Ghostly White
Body: Gymnists like body
Extras: A pair of teal tear shaped dangle earings. Has a strong love for poetry.

Let the RP begin!

Tatsu Hiroki Takes a deep breath. 'First teaching job, but I can do it! It's all boys, so I don't have to worry about the female element like I did as a student teacher' Tatsu shudders as he remembers all the love letter and cofessions he got at the school he trained at before getting his teaching licence. Having decided to walk the bridge, Tatsu has the opportunity to get a good look at the island that will be his home for this school year. Rising above him, the trees seem to be dotted with many buildings peeking out from their green depths. Hiking his pack up a little higher, the young teacher begins taking longer strides, eager to reach his destination, and his future as a private school teacher.

Cyberblue Lightning
Suffering from monthly depressio...

Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM

"And just where do you think you're going, Niwa?" Hideaki Nakajima, Vice-President of the Student Council has yet to move from his spot, not breaking the routine of signing his part of the documents and placing it in the growing pile of paperwork for his colleague and friend to read it and officially put it through by signing it and giving it to the Chairman. Thus doing his part of the work as Student Council President of Bell Liberty. Tetsuya Niwa, otherwise famously known amongst the students and possible staff as King, chuckled a nervously at his spot at the door, a hand rubbing the back of his neck. What else could Niwa do? He was caught red-handed in the act and he had no idea why he thought he could pull a fast one over his friend and right-hand man.

Reading the last few of the documents and signing the appropriate paperwork, Nakajima pushed the middle of his glasses up the bridge of his nose and gave the slightly taller male a piercing look and a smile. "I'm assuming that these will be done by noon, Niwa?" Nakajima taking great delight as his friend let out a frustrated grunt, at pile of growing paperwork to do and some of the leftovers from the day before as he got up and glided towards the door. "Do your best now, Niwa." Nakajima added just for good measure, as he opened the door and went out.

Nakajima regarded the school MVP, Keita Itou who had been waiting behind the door with nod, as Nakajima went out of the school building to take a small walk and keep an eye out for anything suspicious or interesting. After all, the threat of the Board of Directors were looming although they have been quiet as of late. Some 'digging' was in order, in case the lack of their inactivity suggested they were planning something big. And as it was said by the Queen's 'Knight', Nakajima did took it as a hobby of sorts.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2011, 02:30 PM

Tatsu pants lightly as he reaches the edge of the actual school ground. He can hear the sound of many voices over the pounding of his own heart. Swallowing a few times, he leans against a nearby three to catch his breath. 'Not to self: no more sudden mile long jogs.' He laughs at himslf slightly before turning to press his back against the rough bark of the tree. His eyes flaot arounf to one place after another. The sun dappled ground on the other side of the road leading to the front gates. The small smattering of boys hanging around, or walking past. The roofes peeking out over the grey stone wall.

He takes in all of these thing, letting his mind and heart fill with all the wonderment normaly reserved for children. He stands for a time, a rather goofy grin on his face. That is, until he notices he's attracting attention. A light flush blooms on his cheeks as a few boys glance at him and then start giggling with their friends. Standing up, he atempts to salvage his dignity with a hurried cough and straightening of his rumpled clothing. His light gray jacket hangs open, having been unbuttoned to keep the green haired man from overheating on his jog, and the top few buttons of his shirt are likewise open for the same reason.

Quickly re-fastening his disheveled clothing, he coughs again and walks past the giggling boys to pass through the open gate. Once inside, he finds himself instantly lost. 'Oh boy, this place it HUGE! I sould have asked for a map. Or even better, for someone to meet me...' Sighing in defeat over his own lack of forethought, Tatsu begins wandering around. Passing by the on capus tennis court, he cuckles slightly as a pair of purpled haired twins seem to be fighting over something. He yelps loudly a few minutes later when a thin red head on a bike comes flying around a corner on a bike as fast as any car in the Indy 500. "Sorry!" Tha boy calls over his shoulder just before he disapears from sight.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm down, he spots a rather tall violet haired boy in glasses walking across his path several paces ahead. 'Now he looks like the respnsable type. Maybe he can direct me to the Chairman's office!' Strideing forward, Tatsu calls out to the boy. "Excuse me? Hello? Could you help me?" Tall teen stops and turns to look at the new teacher. The look behind those eyes stop him stock still for several seconds before he can find his voice again. "Um, sorry to desturbe you, but, um, could you direct me to the Chairman's office?" Tatsu stands there, just stareing into the taller one's eyes.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Nakajima Hideaki would not like to admit it, but he was rather bored. So far on his walk, there hasn't been any suspicious activity since the last time the Board of Directors tried to get involved. No school clubs embezzling funds to strain ties in the student body, no members of said Board coming in and out and no ex-students coming in to do said Board's dirty work. In fact, BL Academy has resumed it's peaceful routine of common occurrences such as Shunsuke Taki almost running people over with that bike of his, captain of tennis team Yukihiko Naruse showing off his tennis prowess and the Ozawa twins bickering over said captain.

And like all routines, these occurrences became rather repetitive and predictable. Now, Hideaki does not particularly mind peace every now and again, but as someone once said, there are such things having too much of a good thing. And while, the threat of Board of Directors trying to overthrow the Chairman, can be trying to his patience, it at least gave him something exciting to do and occupy himself with. Chuckling to himself, Hideaki wondered if Niwa felt the same way, although he doubts it as Itou's kindness has been rubbing off on him as of late. 'That reminds me, I need to see if I can get Itou to be of some use. Maybe then, Niwa wouldn't be so behind in his work.' At least that allowed him to 'coerce' the boy into helping, like last time at the Ginrei Festival.

As his peers enjoyed their conversations of various topic under the cool shade of BL Academy's many trees, or passing him by in their rush to go somewhere in the large school, Hideaki's mind was whizzing playing out various ideas and plans to con the MVP until and unfamiliar voice behind him, pulled him from his thoughts. "Excuse me? Hello? Could you help me?"

Stopping to turn round and face the owner of the voice, Hideaki could already tell that this man was a new-face to the Academy, since he took the liberty of memorising most of the staff in BL, noting and observing them to see any if they were pawns of the Board of Directors, in game to overthrow the Chairman. 'Interesting. We seem to have a new staff member, let's see I can pry any information out of him...' Once again the shorter man spoke to Hideaki, wanting to know if he could direct him to the Chairman's office. Interesting, maybe Hideaki could get some excitement after all.

Pushing his glasses up, Hideaki responded accordingly. "Of course. Although I'm curious as to know why would you need to see the Chairman, Mister...?" Smiling his charming smiles, Hideaki put on the façade of the polite and reserved student that he knew he was, given his general appearance.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 01:38 PM

Tatsu blinks a few times, still a little stuned under the boy's intense gaze. It takes a moment for his words to register. 'Such a deep voice for a kid...' His mind thinks absently. "Oh, sorry, I'm such a dunce." Standing up a little straighter he says, "My name is Hiroki Tatsu. I'm the new literature teacher." Smiling, he puts a hand behind his head and bows a little lower that is necissary. 'Somehow, all these kids seem above me...' Standing back up, his eyes are caught by a group of boys running past. Each of them in track jerseys. Each one lean, fit, and could most likely bench press the long haired professor. After they pass, his eyes return to the violet haird one before him. 'Then again, in a big way, they all are. Sons of corprate mougles. Geniuses. Future stars and atheletes.'

Hanging his head, the man lets out a sigh. "Look at me." he mutters. Picking his head up, he gives the boy a sheepish grin. "My first day, and not only do I get lost, I seem to be so out of my element, I'm getting an inferiority complex about my students." The teens cool gaze remains on him, and inside he feels something snap. Before he knows it, the green haired man is spilling out all of his insecureties to the bispecticaled boy standing before him.

"When I first entered school, my goal was to be a psychologist. But after a while, I realised how much I admired all my teaches. So me, all gung ho, ran of to get a teaching licence. I swear, thay only gave it to me for sheer enthusiasm. Then, when I started applying for schools, my father suggested I try for Bell Liberty. I still can't believe they accepted me. I swear, I'm half expecting to greet tha Chairman and he's just going to say, 'Who are you?'. I just..." His voice trailes off when he suddenly gets ahold of his tongue again. "Oh, jeez, I'm really am helpless. Spilling my guts to a student." A light breeze drifts through the area, blowing a few wayward stands of hair across the professor's nose. Reaching up, he rubs the spot vigorusly before brushing the hiars back into place with his fingers.

Bowing slghly, he says grinning. "Sorry for rambling on like that. It's just, such a big day for me. I tend to carry on when I'm nervous." Looking around in random directions, a light blush colors the man's cheeks. "So, um, about the Chairman's office?" Scuffing his foot ont he ground a few times, he adds, "I'm kinda bad with directions, so, um, could you show me the way?" Feeling like a total fool, Tatsu presses his lip together in an atempt to stop talking.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-16-2011, 04:00 PM

Well this was certainly new. Usually, the people the Board of Directors hired to do their work were usually the confidant sort that carried an air of arrogance and sophistication. They also usually have the sickly sweet speech and smile that accompanied said confidence and sophistication, like that of Munehiro Kagami. Unless, the Board wanted to try a different way of infiltrating the school, this skittish man, Hiroki Tatsu, in front of him was in no way a threat to the Chairman's current curriculum. Still, there's no harm in checking, after all, Hideaki was rather bored and analysing and prying further into the teacher's mind would sate his curiosity and provide him something entertaining for a while. Besides, Tatsu-sensei was like a breath of fresh air, for Hideaki, quite similar to Itou-kun in terms of humble background. To some extent, personality, when the male muttered what he did and threw Hideaki a sheepish grin.

As the green-haired male rambled, Hideaki mentally noted some things for him to check out later on when he was in the Student Council room. And in case his database didn't have it he could always... 'pull' and 'borrow' some information from the Treasury to look into the literature teacher's background. Or the Chairman's. After all, if there's any falsification, although Hideaki highly doubted that the Board would stoop to illegal activities to change something as trivial as the school's curriculum but then again, he wouldn't put it pass them. Hideaki will be able to detect it and will actively but subtly manipulate the turn of events to expose the male. He did it before and Hideaki will most certainly do it again. It was one of his joys in school after all.

'Hmmm... Hiroki-sensei does seem rather cute with that sweet look on his face...' Hideaki thought to himself, smirking a little, as the skittish teacher's face flushed a light pink, pursing those kissable lips of his together to stifle his motor mouth. "Your mouth runneth over, sir. But of course, I'll accompany you to the Chairman's office." Turning round to face the direction of the school building, Hideaki began his brisk walk there, "Follow me. Hiroki-sensei." Rolling the male's title in his mouth, enjoying the it the syllables rolled and dipped in and out of his tongue.

Dipping in and out of pathways, Hideaki guided the green-haired male into the BL Academy's building, regarding some of his acquaintances, his class mates and some of his... friends of sorts such as the frail artist, Iwai Takuto who was accompanied by his constant companion and Residential Advisor Shinomiya Kouji, with a nod. "So Hiroki-sensei, what brings you to our humble establishment? Other than following your father's advice? After all..." Hideaki left it to throw a devilish smirk, "We're a rather uncontrollable bunch."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM

Doing his best to keep up with the long legged student, Tatsu does his best to keep take in all of his surroundings as they go. The soft breeze carries upon it the light scent of so may wonderful things, the green haired man finds himself takeing deeper breaths then usual. 'Such a soft atmosphere here. Despite all the shouting and rushing about, I really feel the bonds these boys seem to have with one another, living on an island.' He almost startles when the violet haired youth addresses him. Supressing a chuckle at the last coment he makes, Tatsu quickly strides forward so he can walk beside the boy. Looking up at the student with a half turned face, he smiles softly. "Well, that is quite a loaded question actually."

Gazing up through his bangs, Tatsu feels his chest squeeze tight as he contemplates how to answer the question. 'I see no problem with just being honest I suppose. Honsety is the best policy after all, ne?' He nods to himself before looking stright forward and linking his arms behind his back. "I love my father very much, and have always respected him and the wisdom he holds. But, in truth..." The man lsts out a sigh, his gaze falling to watch his feet. "He's...never had any confidence in me...And, not without reason. Almost every time I set out to do something, I'd do this or that and end up coming home with my tail between my legs."

Glancing over at the boy, he quickly continues. "Don't get me wrong, I'm good at any job I set out to do. Most of my employers tell me that thay'd love to keep me, but due to one thing or another, they have to let me go." He shakes his head, "Some of them I'm sure have something to do with my father, but mostly it's my own wayward nature that gets me sacked." Takign a deep breath, the green haired man looks up and continues with renewed vigor. "But, this time, father set this challenge for me, a-and said....said he had confidence that even I couldn't mess this job up." Tatsu can feel blood rushing to his face as he begins chewing his lip.

"I fought tooth and nail to get him agree to my career change this time. I think that's what convinced him. Before it'd always been, 'Oh, I guess I could try that.' But this time, I really wanted to do this, and do it right." Tatsu looks up at the violete haired teen with a sidways grin. "When I read about this place, I couldn't help but think it's perfect! Just what I needed! A place away from my problem instigations." He beams up at the boy for a few seconds before looking around the campus again. "I can't wait to start! I'll show you how the power of words can wrangle even the most wild heart." Tatsu chuckles, realizeing how silly he'd just sounded. 'Wow, it really does feel better to talk about such things!'

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-20-2011, 04:54 PM

Hideaki was intrigued the fact that the question he asked incited that response. So he waited patiently for the other male to talk his heart out. Getting information on the teacher was far too easy. So easy that it seemed boring but also a little too easy. Hideaki usually had to coerce, blackmail or deceive the person to actually expose them for whom they really are. And usually it'll take a lot of work which actually made it entertaining as well as so satisfying. Either Hiroki-sensei was truly sincere or the Board had hired a good actor. Sighing to himself, Hideaki would not admit it, but his brain was getting rather tired from analysing this and that fact. Deciding to himself to take a breather and actually check up on Hiroki-sensei next time, Hideaki will just enjoy the walk and one-sided conversation with Hiroki-sensei.

As Hideaki listened to the green-haired teacher, he couldn't help but smile at some of the actions he made when he spoke about one thing to the next. Hideaki couldn't help but think of various other expressions the teacher could make, some innocent. But most not so innocent. "So, it seems you have a... father complex of sorts, sir?" Hideaki asked curiously since it seems that Hiroki-sensei was bent on pleasing his father by the sounds of what he talking about.

Hideaki had to restrained his urge to tease and incite other sounds and expressions the teacher when the male started flushing a lewd shade of red and appearing very sweet. But when the subject changed to the subject Hiroki-Sensei wanted to teach, Hideaki couldn't hold back from chuckling at the teacher's rather passionate words. "Really now sensei? It seems you know what you're talking about..." Hideaki said, slowly backing the male to a wall, using his height to tower over the smaller male.

Hideaki couldn't really hold back his curiosity and his 'Devil Mode' after witnessing so many sweet and delectable looking emotions flit in and out of the literature teacher's face. "Because you're wrangling mine."

[[OOC: Shotacon: I hope this is good. I'm trying to get some romance in there but if it's too mfast I'll fix it.]]

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 01:31 PM

Tatsu's stomach does a little flip flop as he feels his back his the wall of te nearest building. 'I remember reading that several students here are of "that" pursuastion. Being alone out here without any girls, it's bound to happen, but I didn't expect something like THIS on the first day. And he seemed so nice too...' SHaking off his nervousness, Tatsu quickly ducks under the towering teen's arm and slips back on to the path they'd been walking on. After a few steps down the walk, he takes a deep breath and turns back to the boy.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that! I guess if I can net someone with little more than a short life story, my future here teaching literature and romance are looking up!" Tatsu giggles, clasping his hands behind his back. "You seem like you're a buisy person, and I'd hate to waste any more of your time." Looking around, he spots a building he'd seen a picture of when checking out the school. He points towards it and exclaimes, "There! That's the main building, I'm sure of it!" His voice is a bit higher than usual, giving it an almost squeeky tone as he smiles back at the violet haired boy. "Thank you for showing me this far." He says, bowing low. "I can find my way from here."

With that, the green haired teacher takes off at a half run half walk towards the building he'd indecated. 'Well, that was close. I hope I wasn't too obvious back there' With a huge sigh, the teacher half giggles to himself. 'And just when I thought I moved to a place where I wouldn't have to worrie about such things getting me fired....' Shakeing off his depressing thoughts, Tatsu puts on a smile and wanders around the edge of the building and spots the front door. 'Finally' The words above the large front dopr indicate that he's at the right building. 'Now, let's see if I got this right, or if I'm just a big doofus and am heading right back into the gutter' Coughing lightly, he heads through the large wooden doors and into a lightly air conditioned entryway.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-22-2011, 02:16 PM

Chuckling to himself with that signature evil smirk on his face, which resulted in some of the passing students ducking clear ways away from the vice-president. Hideaki was aware that he often didn't smile a lot around the campus, and revelled in the fact, his juniors, seniors and peers were scared of him. After all his smiles that it usually means something bad was about to happen and basked in that.

Turning round, Hideaki watched in amusement as he watched the skittish male ramble and giggle trying to find a way to escape. When the male indicated towards the main building of BL Academy, Hideaki smiled, although the intent of it wasn't all that innocent. "It is sir, and the doors have plaques on them for staff and student convenience." Hideaki was definitely relishing in the male's squeaky tone and smile that had evidence of fear.

Bowing as well Hideaki, who was still in Devil Mode, in a gentleman's tone "Of course, sir. It was my pleasure, Hiroki-sensei." Getting back up from his bow, he could see the new literature teacher, running off towards the building. Pushing his glasses up, Hideaki chuckled, a little too darkly which scared the Ozawa twins, Kakeru and Wataru off, making them run their lap off route. 'You won't be able to escape that easily next time, sensei...' Hideaki thought to himself as he made his way towards the main building also, to check up on Niwa's progress at the Student Council room.

And the next time, he was going to make sure he incited more reactions from the cute teacher. After all, it was usually the new ones that he, Hideaki Nakajima, liked to violate the most. Keita Itou should know, he suffered the full brunt of it on his first day. "Heh heh heh..."

The students of BL made sure to get and stay well away from Hideaki Nakajima for the rest of the day.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 PM

Tatsu follows the signs inside the building towards the chairman's office. Takeing note of important rooms, such as the student council and treasurey, as he moves along. Finally he reaches the large dark stained wooden double doors leading to his destination. Takeing a few deep breaths, he tries to calm his nerves. 'I can do this, I CAN do this!' After a few more seconds of mental preperation, the green haired man reaches up and knochs lightly on the large doors. "Come in," a strangely youthful sounding voice calls through the doors. With one last deep breath, Tatsu slips into the chairman's office, closeing the door behind him.

***Some time later***

"And remember Hiroki-sensei, no student is to know my true identity, understand?" The chairman's voice is friendly, but Tatsu takes the statement vert seriously.

"Yes sir. Of corse Sir. I understand. Pardon me." The green haired man bows out of the office, closeing the door gently. Turning, he presses his back against the door, a smile breaking out across his face. After a quick glance from side to side to ensude no one's watching, Tatsu lets loose with a light whoop, jumping up slightly and punching the air. 'I knew it! I knew I could do it! It wasn't a mistake! I really do have a job at one of the foremost schools in all of Japan!' With a little dance of happness, the newest teacher at BL Gaku lets his joy run wild for a few minutes. With a cough, he slowly tries to bring himself back under control. Reaching up, he pushes a few erant hairs back into place. His fingers glide over one of his precious gemstone earings as he does so. The cool feeling of the mineral beneath his fingers has an almost instantanious calming effect.

Light memories of the significance behind the earings play across his mind as he thinks, 'What would she say if she could see me now, I wonder....' Finally calm, Tatsu lifts up a sheet of paper with a map on it the chairman had given him, directing the man to his room. 'Complete with arrows, how thoughtful' Wandering along, he slowly makes his way to the place indecated on the map. When he reaches the outer doors, he looks up, and for an instant, thinks there must be a mistake. 'Ummm, this is the student's dorm...'but even as he thinks this, a part of his mind flicks back to the meeting with the cahirman. The part stateing that there aren't anough faculty rooms, and how Tatsu will have to room with the students. Shakeing his head lightly, the green haired man, slips inside the dorm, and begins looking for his room.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-22-2011, 07:05 PM

Stepping into the Treasury, Hideaki was immediately greeted by the ever pleasantly smiling face of the Treasury's dog, Omi Shichijo and the aloof Queen, Kaoru Saionji, who looked slightly miffed as it were. "And what brings you here, Nakajima?" Saionji asked, an elegant brow raised in question as he brought the white china cup to his lips to take a sip. Omi, who was never far from his master's feet like the dog he was, kept smiling that pleasant smile of his although Hideaki knew that the dog was regarding him with suspicion. Smiling in return, Hideaki raised his hands up, as a a sign of peace.

"Don't worry, Saionji, Shichijo." Hideaki used the computer genius's surname as a way of showing he was serious, "I'm not here for trouble. Just wondering if there's anything you'd like Niwa to be signing." The feminine male, thought for a moment, trying to remember if there was anything that needed to handed immediately for Niwa's attention. Green eyes lit up as the pink-haired male suddenly remembered.

"Oh yes, Naruse and Iwai were hear earlier with papers asking for permission to buy some new equipment and materials for their respective clubs. Omi." With that, Omi procured the paperwork that both the tennis club and art club heads had given to the Treasury to look at. "The Treasury has agreed to allow it in the budget, but would Niwa to have a look through and give it to us by the end of school." Omi stated, as he handed the small stack of papers to Hideaki.

Taking it and with a curt nod, Hideaki carried the paperwork with care as he headed towards the door. Before he opened it though, Hideaki told both what he knew. "Oh by the way, we have a new literature teacher. His name is Hiroki Tatsu." Both Saionji and Omi looked up in curiosity at the bespectacled male's statement, before he closed the door.

------ Some time later on ------

Hideaki had finished his own stack of paperwork several hours ago and was currently waiting for his friend to finish his part of the work. While he was waiting however, Hideaki was on his computer, looking through the school databases and archives on who Hiroki Tatsu was. Niwa Tetsuya, who was struggling not to fall asleep on the job and try to finish his end of the work so that he could see Keita, couldn't help but be curious as to the news that his friend had told him about.

"Still looking for Hiroki-sensei's files, Hide?" Niwa asked looking up from his diminishing workload. Hideaki ignored him, slightly miffed that hacking into Kazuki's databases was proving to be quite the challenge. "It's too bad that Kazuki had Shichijo install a-" Narrowly dodging the sharp fountain pen, Niwa laughed whole heartedly, as his bespectacled friend who had stood up and threw the pen as though it was a dagger.

"Please don't forget to hand in the Treasury's papers." Hideaki stated, approaching the seated King behind to whisper menacingly in his ear. "Or do you want to be punished like last time, Tecchan?" Chuckling when he saw the male stiffened, Hideaki left his spot, calling it in for the night. "Do your best now, Tecchan." Hearing the groan, Hideaki to that as his cue to leave.

Heading towards the student dormitories, Hideaki could not wait to go to his room and take a bath and listen to some jazz to loosen him up for a bit. Doing most of Niwa's work (although he made sure that Niwa did just as much) and sitting in the same position for a long time can be rather painful, Hideaki thought as he rolled his shoulders a bit.

Last edited by Cyberblue Lightning; 06-22-2011 at 07:54 PM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 03:27 PM

After several fail atempts at finding his room, Tatsu manages to locate the RA, who quickly locates the newbie teacher's room. "Thank you so much. I'm so hopeless when it comes to directions and finding things." Tatsu bows and the dark blue haired RA just smiles lightly. Taking a bearth, the green haird man slips into the room. Being on the 2nd floor, Tatsu can see a balconey outside of large glass sliding doors along the opposite wall. Taking a step forward, he nearly trips over his bags that must have been delivered while he wandered around campus aimlessly. 'Itai. Well, at least my bags seem to know where they're going' Tatsu chuckles at his own joke. Sitting down, he begins undoing his shoes. The light blue slippers sitting beside his bags make the man smile, remembering the traditional nature of his own home. 'I see some things are irreplaceable in the japanses culture'.

Slipping on the soft slippers, Tatsu crosses the small room to the sliding doors. His fingers slip arounf the cool metal of the handle, ready to step outside, but insted he pauses. Several students are still on campus, running to and fro around the open area below, but Tatsu doesn't see them. Insted, he stares at his reflection in the polished glass. 'I finally did it. I'm on the brink of making something of my life. I'm here, at last...' Reaching up wth his free hand, he fondles one of his earing again. Then, in a rush, he snaps open the door and steps though the portal to the outside. The sounds of the teens below ring lightly in his ears, filling the man with comfort and a little giddyness. Looking out over the trees, he can barely see the sun over the tops of their waveing branches.

Tatsu leans against the railing, just watching the hustle and bustle of the kids beneath his balcony, time flies and soon the sun is setting. With a stretch, Tatsu slips back inside and closes the door. Finally takeing a good look at the room, he smiles at the simple functionalty of the small space. A twin bed along one wall, a medium sized desk against the other. A small closit right next to the entrance. Tatsu's eye furrow. 'Something seems off...' He ponders for a time, then it hits him. 'Oh boy...No bethroom...So, I guess I'm shareing with the students. Fun' Hanging his head slightly, Tatsu wanders over to his luggage. After some rumageing, he pulls out his bathroom suplies as well as a pair of night pants.

Steping outside his room, he stops one of the students, a small red head, and asks where the bathing area is. "I'm actually on my way there. If you could wait a minute, I can show you. I just need to grab my bath stuff." the boy says, a full smiles graceing his features. Tatsu thanks him and follows the boy to his room. After only a few seconds, he reapears and leads the way to the bath area. The steam and spashing noises alert the teacher that thay're not going to be alone in here. 'Y'know, I don't think, besides that one time at an onsen, I've ever bathed with anyone. They had personal bathrooms at my high school' Moveing to one of the many alcoves, the green haired man begins stripping down, placeing the articals into one of the baskets provided.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-26-2011, 04:31 PM

[[I have no idea whether the bath area is an onsen or a shared shower rooms. Because if I remembered correctly, I think BL academy did have personal bathrooms]]

Wrapping a towel around his waist to cover his private areas, Nakajima Hideaki passed through some of his peers and juniors as he made his way into his usual spot in one of the secluded alcoves, carrying his nightwear and various other bathroom necessities with. He wanted, no, needed relax and rest his back a bit and the hot baths would do wonders. Not only that Hideaki could really enjoy some of his fantasies that involved a certain green haired literature teacher. Well, he wouldn't necessarily live them out, right now out in the open, but it was tempting.

Finding his usual spot, Nakajima seated himself, turning the taps on, adjusting them to the temperature he desired, he grabbed the shower head and allowed the water to run and spread all over his back. Sighing in content at how the hot watered dulled the aches of sitting over papers and the computer for hours on end.

Nakajima, could almost imagine it was the literature's hand that was running along his back and not the water. However, hearing footsteps behind him, Nakajima's little innocent fantasy was interrupted, but was pleasantly interrupted. Smirking, Nakajima recognised the green-haired teacher who had placed himself in one of the alcoves as well. Shutting the taps of, Nakajima gathered his things before approaching behind the teacher. Blue eyes roving over the large expanse of flawless alabaster white skin.

Heated hands touching and molesting under the guise of frisking, Nakajima whispered hotly into the literature's ear, "What a pleasant surprise to see you here, sensei..." Sneaky and curious hands roamed further to the front of the older male's chest, rubbing, feeling and memorising each groove and dip of the abdomen. Nakajima had a devilish smirk adorned on his face, as he continued exploring.

[[Hopefully that was PG-13 I have no idea. @_____@;]]

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 05:33 PM

Haveing deposited his belonging in their proper place, Tatsu sensei ties on his mini towel 'glorified wash rag as far as I'm concerned' and wanders into one of the back stand up alcoves near the back of the open bath/shower. Starting the water, he sets it rather cool to sooth his muscles. 'Ah, feels nice....' After several sconds of relaxed stupor, he hears a slight splash behind him. Tatsu jumps at the feeling of hard hands against his flesh. FOr a moment he panics, then warm breath caresses his ear. 'I know that voice' Reaching blindly to te wall on his right, the new teacher's hand comes to rest on a small wodden tub. He can feel his skin jump beneath the obviously talented fingers invadeing his body. Dipping his fingers into it momentarily, he confirms it contains what he's looking for.

With a quick tug and twist, he dumps a full tub of icy water on his molester, and partialy on himself. Useing the moment of stunned chill, Tatsu slips out of the student's grasp. Whirling around, a light smile playes on the teacher's lips. Clucking his tongue, he wags a finger at the boy. "Now now, no hazzing the new teacher his first day on campus. That's bad form my dear violet one." With that, he whirls around and heads over to the sinks. After brushinf his teeth, Tatsu wanders quickly out of the bathing area and into the hall. 'I swear, every guy in that room was staring at me like I'd just insulted God to his face and was going to be struck down on the spot!'

With long strides, he makes his way back to his room. He manages to not get lost only beacuse the room is within' eye sight of the community bathroom doors. Slipping inside, he takes not of cirtain uncontrolable reactions his body had to the intimate contacts. Slipping off his wet towel at the door, he wanders over to his bed, night pants in one hand, the other tries to get his nipples to settle down. Slipping into his pants, the exausted teacher flops down face first on his smallish bed, and imediately regrets it. With a grone he rolls over, cupping his crotch. 'Should have seen that one coming....' Looking down, the man sighs. 'Which is the only way to deal with this I suppose'

Placeing one hand behind his head, the other strays to his nether regions. With another sigh, he closes his eyes. Mind wandering from one thing to another, he engauges is the time held tradition of "Self serving" It doesn't take long for the duel stimpulation to bring about his happy ending, and after a qick clean up, the now even more exausted teacher nods off. The last fleeting thought that drifts through his mind is of a cirtain violet haired teen that just doesn't seem to be able to leave him alone, even in sleep.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-28-2011, 04:52 PM

Nakajima chuckled as he was literally given the cold shoulder. The cold water managed to cool himself and his little friend down before anything anything embarrassing could happen. It seems that the green-haired literature teacher was playing hard to get. Nakajima chuckled even more, the sound terrifying the boys in the bath area further. Nakajima Hideaki always did enjoy a good challenge. Especially considering the seemingly never-ending peace that BL Academy seemed to be experiencing for a long period of time.

Going back to where his items were, Nakajima felt rather content, taking his time to finish washing himself. When Nakajima deemed himself clean, he went over to the sinks to do his usual nightly routines, before wrapping his bath towel around him again. Nakajima felt a familiar weight on his shoulder and knew right away, the mirror in front of him giving the hand's owner right away. Niwa had a huge grin on his face that Nakajima knew all too well.

"Soooo Hide got rejected again, huh?" Niwa asked, mouth full of minty foam before spitting said foam out.

Nakajima had finished and was currently wiping his face of any residue. "And your point is?" Nakajima gave his friend a pointed look. Niwa unaffected by it since the look wasn't as terrifying as it had been without his glasses. After all, it was Nakajima's glasses that added that 'cruel sadist' look and vibe. Although, Niwa shouldn't say that since Nakajima was already cruel and sadistic to begin with.

"You planning on getting him?" Niwa asked with a knowing smile. If he knew his friend well, which Niwa believed he did, Nakajima was already planting the seeds of a budding plan to capture the teacher.

Nakajima said nothing as he grabbed his items before stepping out of the bathrooms to get changed in the changing rooms and possibly go to his room to sleep. But that in itself spoke volumes to Niwa, who was chuckling all the while, whereas Keita his little uke was really, really worried about the teacher. "You think sensei will be alright?"

"Don't worry! Hide might be a little mean," To which Keita frowned a little at the understatement, "But he won't harm sensei in anyway!" Niwa exclaimed.

Keita shook his head at his seme's slight naivety. Keita knew what Nakajima was capable of, being a victim of sorts to Nakajima's Devil Mode. But Keita knew that Niwa knew Nakajima longer so, he hoped that his seme was right. 'I pray for you sensei... I really do...'

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 06:52 AM

With a loud thump, followed by a yelped "Itai!", Tatsu wakes on his first day as a teacher at BL Gaku on the floor. With some shuffling and grunting, the green haired man pulls himself up to a kneeling position. Looking towards his headboard, he spots his glasses. 'Figures' Crawling onto his bed on his belly, he pulls himself hand over hand to the wired glass that supliments his sight. Slipping them on, he glances at his clock. "Oh good. Plenty of time to get lost at least 5 times!" Grinning at his own joke, Tatsu drags himself to his feet and stumbles over to his bags. After several minutes of hunting through the large collection of suits and undies, he pulls out a dark blue suit.

Deciding to skip out on the tie, he pulls on his clothes and whips a brush through his hair. With a few quick twists, it's up in it's usual ponytail. With one last glance in the wall mirror, he snatches up the bag he'd prepaired a few days before for his class and slips out the door. He oulls out the map the Chairman had given him the other day. The other line on the paper leads to his classroom. "Right, off I go!" Manageing to doge several students in thier pre-school day rush. Traipsing from one place to the next, he at last arrives outside the correct building. "Now, just need to find the right classroom!" With a look of confidence, he marches inside.

***Several Minutes Later***

"And I'm lost.... 4-A means 4th floor, right?" Tatsu mutters continualy to himself, looking around with a strained look on his face. After spotting a number of rooms with either an 'A' or a '4' in it, he decides to ask for directions. Looking about, he spots a tall brunette at the end of the hall. He waves of a couple other students as Tatsu walks up. "Hello there! Um, hi. I'm Tatsu, the new liturature teacher." He says, smileing. The taller person looks back with a wide grin.

"I know. Hide's been a bit strange since he found out about you coming. Oh, I'm King by the way!" The boy's jovial voice matches his grinning face perfectly. His words startle the teacher though.

"Hide...You mean Nakajima-kun?" Tatsu brings a hand up to fiddle with his earing a bit. "What do you mean since he'd found out? Was he cheking up on me?" The King just shrugs.

"Well, Hide and I are on the Student Council, so we try to be in the know when it comes to what's going on around campus." The boy looks out the window, "And a new teacher is definately a BIG going on around here."

"Ah, I see....Student Council. I guess that makes a bit more sense now." Tatsu feels himself relax a bit, understanding the seeming overprotective nature of the violet haired teen now. With a start, he relises he's forgotten to ask his question, and class time is coming up swiftly. "Oh, right, I forgot. I'm looking for my classroom, could you point me in the right direction? It's classroom A-4."

The King laughs. "Sure thing Sensei. I'm in your class later today, so I might as well scope it out for myself." With that, he throws his arm around the green haired teacher's shoulder and begins steering him the right direction.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 07-06-2011, 03:40 PM

As habits of an early riser would dictate, Nakajima rose into the ungodly hours that would have most students grumbling and feeling rather irritated. Having done his morning routines which also included a morning shower, Nakajima dressed himself accordingly, took his school bag and made his way to the school building. Walking down the hallowed hallways, since there were hardly any students except for the ones that had jobs like Residential advisors, club managers and etcetera. And since Nakajima was one of those students that had a job to do, he first priority of the day was to see if any of Niwa's paperwork has been done and send them off their merry way.

Taking the keys to the Student Council room, Nakajima unlocked the doors and immediately went for Niwa's desk. In stark contrast to Nakajima's neat and ordered desk, Niwa's was slightly more messy, since there were pens, envelopes, manila folders lay strewn about, but at least the stacks of papers were stacked neatly on the corner and in different sections for deliverance. One for the Student Treasury, one for the Tennis Club, Art Club and etcetera and etcetera.

Since the stacks for the Treasury were more important due to a few deadlines being passed due to Niwa's negligence, Nakajima took the stack of papers into a box, as well as their envelopes, manilas folders and such, carrying it to the Treasury. Of course, he could of gotten Shunsuke Taki to deliver it for him, but unfortunately the young delivery boy was up at this hour. So Nakajima had to do it himself. Making towards the doors of the Treasury, Nakajima was about to knock until he heard some... very interesting sounds.

"O-Omi! Stop! Don't! You'll get dirty!" Some shuffling could be heard, before Nakajima could hear the Treasury's Dog utter his response. "Nonsense, we'll just wipe it off..."

Some more shuffling could be heard before some groans were emitted. Nakajima had to commend the white-haired man. He sure had some nerve to be doing in a public place where, they were bound to be heard. Of course, the hallways were barren of any students, staff or teachers excluding Nakajima who was a mischievous glint in his eye.

Smirking at the chance at possible blackmail, Nakajima sauntered on in, hoping to catch the Queen and his Dog in their primal scene. However, what he saw got his excitement dropping dramatically. It was just the Treasury's Dog on top of effeminate man trying to reach for a piece of Belgium chocolate that the Queen was holding away from.

Coughing and spluttering a little, the Queen pushed off the slightly shocked male before recomposing himself in front of the bespectacled male. "Ahem, I'm assuming those are for us?" Saionji had a slightly flushed face at being caught in such as compromising position. Despite that, the motive to blackmail was gone, leaving Nakajima rather bored, obvious in his business-like tone and frown.

"Of course. I'll see you in class." And with that, Nakajima left to attend his first class of the day

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 02:36 AM

With a hard slap to the back, Tatsu is propelled into his classroom by the over enthusiastic “King”. The two students that are already there look up with grins, laughing at the way he stumbles to his desk. Whipping around, Tatsu watches as the king smiles and waves before taking off down the hallway. With a shake of his head, the new teacher glances over at the students giggling at him. He blinks several time to ensure he's not seeing things, then a bell goes off in the back of his mind. Pulling out his student list from his jumbled bag of papers. Scanning down, he finds what he's looking for. 'Ozawa Kakeru...Ozawa Wataru.... They're the twins I spotted yesterday. Heh....'

Looking back up he spots the boys staring at him. His heart skips a beat in nervousness and he coughs to clear his throat. “Good morning! You are the Ozawa brothers I believe?” The two blink at him, no longer laughing. They nod in unison making Tatsu smile wide. “I see. Good! Now we just need,” He glances down at his first class attendance sheet. “Wow, only 3 other people this morning....” Shrugging, he drops the pad on his desk and begins unpacking his stuff. He hears the brothers conversing behind him but tunes it out. Humming to himself, he finishes preparing for class. A few minutes later, the rest of the boy show, and class begins.

***After Class***

Tatsu sinks back into his chair, exhausted. The old leather creaks under his weight. The sound brings back memories of his father's study. The smell of old books and finished wood. Looking over his chalkboard, he feels his muscles ache at the thought of erasing it all. When he finally finds the strength, he stands slowly with a deep groan. 'I never thought it would be so hard to teach teenagers literature. Especially what I was teaching today. Man, I hope it isn't hard for every class' With a final swipe, the board is at last clean. The room echos once again as the chair protests to being used. Pulling up his list of student for the next hour, Tatsu's stomach drops. 'Oh boy...Him again already? Well, at least I know he'll be easier to teach. With his suave countenance, I'm sure he's got the talent for it...' Leaning back in his chair, Tatsu waits patiently for his next class, flickers of a violet haired boy running around his head.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 07-18-2011, 12:25 PM

It's been a half and hour or so, and usually a normal student would be pretty worried if they just jigged first period. But since Nakajima was one of the older students and also part of administration team that helped students like club activities and festivals and etcetera. So the school organised it that allowed for the Treasurers and the Councillors to have first period of as to do they jobs for the time being to do their jobs. So Nakajima wasn't all that surprised when he saw Niwa in the Student Council room, behind his desk.

"Good morning Niwa, I see you're as jovial as usual." Niwa just beamed that trademark smile of his, as he greeted his friend with a wave. "Morning Hide! Thanks for taking papers to everyone, I was caught up with Hiroki-sensei." Niwa chuckled a little as he saw Hide looked at him rather icily. "You sure now how to pick them, Hide! He got lost again!" Niwa laughed boisterously as he got his school bag and along with Hide's.

Nakajima chuckled a little. Hiroki-sensei was quite the airhead. Albeit an adorable airhead in the dorky kind of sense. It was one of the small things the teacher did that appealed to Nakajima's male instincts. Taking his bag from his friend, the Student Council members made their way to their literature class. Immersed in their own little conversation about trivial things and other things, two Student Council members went inside their class room. Soon however as Niwa's popularity would dictate, the Niwa's fan boys started to talk to Niwa pulling Niwa's attention away from his friend and allowing the bespectacled male some moment to think of his plan to seduce his literature teacher that was currently trying to calm down the class.

Yes, Nakajima was possessive but he wouldn't have it any other way. After all, the teacher created this little game of cat and mouse by playing hard to get, and it appealed to Nakajima's desire to dominate the male. After all to break Hiroki-sensei and make him cry would be oh so satisfying. So Nakajima kept to himself allowing his brain to run through some plans to get the green-haired waif of a teacher. Of course he needed to somehow bypass the Dog's firewall that he had installed onto Kazuki's computer, or try to insert himself into the teacher's life subtlety.

"Ne, Niwa. I suggest trying to control your fanboys. I don't think Itou-kun would be happy to see you like this now." Nakajima stated calmly, smiling as the King tried to shut his fan boys up.

Last edited by Cyberblue Lightning; 07-19-2011 at 09:25 AM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM

Tatsu watches as several more students file into the classroom. 'I hope these older ones are more enlightened' Suddenly, the hair on the back of the man's neck stands on end causing him to whip around and look towards the door. Just as he suspected, the violet haired teen had just entered. Turning away, he begins writing his name on the board for everyone to read. A sudden collection of voices and giggling make him turn back around. The so called King sits in the center of several boys. A light smile crosses his face at the site. 'This would look a little more in place if those were girls, heheh' Looking at his watch, the green haired teacher realizes it's almost time for class to start. “Quite down please. Um, excuse me, it's almost time to start. Um, uh,” The boys around the King pay him no mind as he tries to catch their attentions. Tatsu spots Nakajima-kun saying something to the King, and in less than 30 seconds, all the boys are in their seats and quiet.

Slightly stunned, the teacher stands there for several seconds just staring at the now soundless collection of students. A few giggle, snapping his attention back to reality. With a few coughs that prompt several more giggles, He begins class. “Hello. I am Hiroki Tatsu, your new literature teacher.” Walking over to the left side of the board, he writes the word POETRY. Spinning around, he smiles to the class. “Now, we are starting off the semester with the subject of poetry. Can anyone tell me, what is poetry?” One or two hands drift slowly up in unsure gestures.

Tatsu points at one. Standing the boy says, “Um, that's rhyming and stuff right? I mean, like, haikus and things like that, right?” A few others chuckle while Tatsu nods.

“Yes yes, haikus are a form of poetry. Very good,” The teacher says smiling. The boy sits back down. “There are many forms of poetry, but most poems are geared towards one goal.” Looking about the room, his eye lighting upon the violet haired boy. “Can anyone tell me that goal?”