Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:35 PM

~Welcome~

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my charity, or if you have been here before, welcome back. I am glad to see my charity has grown quite big throughout the years, for it has been over two years ago since I started this place. It seems both so much shorter and so much longer.

Since some time, this charity also has Rainbow Newbie Welcoming Packets. Joined recently and want some clothes to get started? Click on the link and read the requirements. If you follow all of them, apply. All instructions can be found there.

Since a short time, I have also decided to hold a monthly CI set raffle. Want a chance to win one of this month's CI sets? Click the link and see if you can buy a ticket. All instructions can be found there.

Once in a while, I host a contest or a game. Some of those, such as my trivia games, are impromptu. If you are around when I decide to host one, you can just join in. Other games and contests are official. They can be found in my contest post.

Usually there is a pageprize as well. All you have to do for that is check the subject line: if there's a pageprize, it's mentioned there.

Further I would like everyone to take a short while to read this thread's rules. They're pretty simple, but I don't want any problems on my hands. If you accidentally break them once, no problem, can happen. I'll point it out to you. If you keep, not-so-accidentally, breaking them, I will get pretty annoyed. So please READ them.

Well, now that that is done, I guess I'll tell something about myself. :)
I am Silenia, also called Silly, Sil or Selly, I am female, born and living in the Netherlands. I listen to music a lot - rock and metal mostly.

My mule account is 'Mule of Silenia', so if you get a donation from that account instead of this, or see me posting around, you know it's me. ;) Same for my charity mule, At the End of the Rainbow.

Again, please read all rules.

|Welcome|Rules|Lists|Updates|Contests|Other

Last edited by Silenia; 10-12-2010 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Subject Line Edit.

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 08:48 PM

~Rules~

- Follow the ToS and Menewsha's rules
- No begging. Telling me you're questing is okay, but please don't start crying about how hard it is to get a certain item.
- Be friendly to me AND my regulars, as well as to people that are new here.
- If you want a donation, hang around and talk. Just coming in, posting once and leaving again won't get you anything.
- Don't start drama. I don't like my thread and regulars to be torn apart. If you feel you are getting drawn into a drama, or almost drama, please don't reply to the person causing it. It only serves their goal.
- If you want to join a game, applicate for something or buy a ticket in the monthly CI set raffle, carefully read the rules and requirements of those, and follow them. I have better things to do than spending all of my time tracking people down that send things to the wrong account, etc.

Last edited by Silenia; 04-01-2010 at 10:18 PM..

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 08:55 PM

~Lists~

Well, all kind of lists around here: whitelist, blacklist, people I've donated to, people who donated to me, etc.

Whitelist
Want to get here? Visit often, be nice, follow the rules. ;)

Clair Voyant - being one of the first people visiting here, and I knew here from other threads as well. :) Donating a lot to me as well
Channah - being a very nice NPC, giving me 2000g+ in commons
ToriKat - Frequent visitor, very nice Moderator as well.
Zenoxy - frequent visitor
Insane Cricket
Eroy
Sizzla
Hatake Ayumi
...many, many others

Blacklist
Begging, spamming, bumping will get you here.

Donated and Donators Lists Deleted. They were very incomplete.

Last edited by Silenia; 10-26-2009 at 10:47 AM..

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 08:57 PM

~Updates~

04 March 2008 ~ reaching the 50th page
26 February 2008 ~ 25th page reached
18 February 2008 ~ I started this charity.

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 PM

~Contests~
Rainbow Letter Contest

I post as I normally do. However, once in a while, I’ll make one specific letter in a post of mine colored and bold. All those letters together form a sentence.
There are different colors. All letters in one color are part of the same word. The order of the colors (and thus, the words) is the same as it would be in a rainbow.

I will not post those letters in a logical order: rather, it’s your task to ‘collect’ those letters and form words with them. If all letters of a certain color are given, I will post so. For example, all green letters have been posted, then I will post FINISHED. If all colors have been finished, I’ll let you guys know that too. I may or may not post how much letters there are per color. Now, with the letters, you have to make words. So, all red letters are part of one word, all green letters are part of another. If you think you have the sentence, PM it to ‘At the End of the Rainbow’. Make sure to color the words the way they were posted. The first to have the complete, fully correct sentence, wins a Strawberry Sugar Cookie. If your guess is incorrect, I will tell which colors are correct, if any.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask me.

Last edited by Silenia; 03-08-2010 at 04:23 PM..

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 09:00 PM

~Other~

Any things that don't fit at the other posts will go here. :)

Links

YUSA JOINT ART SHOP

--------------------------

The Hangout of a friend of mine. Very nice girl, very nice thread as well.

----

The charity of a friend, Fuyumi_saito.
Blue Dragon Charity

----
The Hangout of Dragoness129
Draconus Hangout

----

The charity of two very nice staff members; Eroy (Mod) and Sizzla (CM)

Silenia

Old 02-18-2008, 09:17 PM

CURRENT PAGEPRIZES

From now on, all upcoming pageprizes will be noted here. The first two or three can usually be found in the subject line as well

Upcoming:

-500g for first at 6900
-Mystic Faun for 1st at 6950
-100g for every individual poster at 7000
-Overlord's Wrath for 1st at 7050

Last edited by Silenia; 06-09-2010 at 09:04 PM..

At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 09:25 PM

Newbie Rainbow Welcome Packets
Rules:
1. You have recently joined (less than a month ago) or have never gotten active after joining
2. You have less than 5k in gold on either main, mule or combined
3. You do not have some very expensive items, like Val 07 Event Items
4. You need to have made more than 5 but less than 500 posts on all of the site

You follow all of these rules? Nice. You can apply for a Newbie Rainbow Welcome Packet with some basic clothes!
PM the following form to At the End of the Rainbow, please.

Application Form
Username:
Date of Joining Menewsha: (either less than a month ago, or never got active before - can find this on your profile)
Amount of Posts made: (you can find this on your profile too)
Mule's Username: (If you have a mule)
Amount of Gold: (Only applicate if you have less than 5k, please)
ALSO FILL IN THE FOLLOWING:
Color and item Choice:
Singlet: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple - also note if you want a male or female singlet, please.
Shorts/Skirt (pick one of the two): Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple (note: Skirts and shorts both are unisex) - if skirt, brown is available too
Stockings/Socks (pick one of the two):
Stockings: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple - if you pick stockings, let me know if you want male or female stockings, please
Socks: White, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink or Purple

Packs sent out so far: 5

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 04-01-2010 at 06:46 PM..

At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 09:29 PM

MONTHLY CI SET RAFFLE

From April 2010 onwards, I shall hold one CI set raffle every month! Here you'll have the chance to win one set of the current CIs. If you want to join, carefully read the requirements and instructions, and please, please, follow them.

Requirements:
1. You joined at least three weeks ago and have been active for at least two weeks (active: showing your face around, posting, etc. You get it.)
2. You have more than 250 posts, sitewide
3. You have made at least five posts in this charity at either mule or main account or combined. If combined, make sure to let me know the usernames of both accounts.
4. You can only join with your main - please don't do so from your mule or TWICE, once at both accounts. If I catch you doing so, you are immediately disqualified from the raffle, each and every contest this thread may host, all pageprizes and so on.
5. You did not win last month's raffle.

Instructions:
To join the raffle, you send 50g to At the End of The Rainbow - not Silenia or Mule of Silenia, please, I have enough to do without checking if those are donations or raffle tickets - with I'M BUYING A TICKET or something else along those lines in the text box, please. I want to be able to see if it is a donation or someone buying a ticket immediately.

You can only buy one ticket per raffle. The ticket-buying time starts the 1st of every month, the draw is the 18th (unless I am unable to get online then, in which case I will draw asap), giving me some time to get my hands on a CI set yet leaving me some time for eventual impromptu extra raffle-rounds.

IF YOU WON LAST ROUND, DO NOT APPLY THIS ROUND.

JUNE'S RAFFLE:
Time-out for:
Sayomi

The following people have bought a ticket for June:
1. Dragoness129
2. Clair Voyant
3. Mnemosyne

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 06-18-2010 at 10:48 AM..

nolove
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 09:34 PM

@Silenia
50 gold for Noel? Thank you O_O *hugs*

It's okay, talk to you later <3

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 02-18-2008, 09:34 PM

Hello Silenia! Good luck with your charity! :D

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 PM

Good luck with your charity. <3

Mascot Sith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:12 AM

Interesting thread
Hello everyone
And hello to you Silenia

:3

Cyrissia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 01:21 AM

Heyhey, Sil! <333

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2008, 03:11 AM

Good luck with your charity, Silenia!
^o^

Silenia

Old 02-19-2008, 06:38 AM

Hey nescia, Mascot, nice to speak you again. :)
Nolove: yup, 50 gold. :) See you later I guess.
Mikaki: you're welcome. :)
Ithir: Thank you. ;)
Jen: Hello, thank you. :)
Cyrissia: Heyhey. :) How are you?

Mascot Sith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 PM

I'm going help this thread stay alive
:3

Silenia

Old 02-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Mascot: Thank you - I had to go to school earlier today, but I am back now. :)

Krymsin7
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 07:59 PM

Hello Silenia, Mind if I jump in?

Silenia

Old 02-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Krymsin: You are very welcome - I am really happy to get this thread active. Chat around a bit and you'll probably get a donation. :)

Krymsin7
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 08:06 PM

I bet this thread will become very popular soon.

Silenia

Old 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM

I hope it will - I have quite some items and gold to give. xD

Are you questing for anything?

Krymsin7
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 08:11 PM

Me? If so, nope, not at the moment. just here for fun and to talk.

Silenia

Old 02-19-2008, 08:13 PM

Krymsin: Oh, but I donate to people who don't quest at all as well. :) Would you rather have some gold or items? xD

Krymsin7
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM

Thanks a lot but I'm good. Just here to support.