Coli
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Coli Send a message via MSN to Coli

Old 03-12-2007, 09:32 AM

My first must have been Hundred Reasons @ the Astoria.

Old school.

Download festival is looking quite nifty so far this year, apart from the headliners. Megadeth just confirmed, Stone Sour, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom...My Chemical Romance :roll:

Speaking of Stone Sour, I'm seeing them tomorrow night ^ ^

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a
Send a message via AIM to CrinkledStraw

Old 03-12-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coli
My first must have been Hundred Reasons @ the Astoria.

Old school.

Download festival is looking quite nifty so far this year, apart from the headliners. Megadeth just confirmed, Stone Sour, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom...My Chemical Romance :roll:

Speaking of Stone Sour, I'm seeing them tomorrow night ^ ^
I would love to see Stone Sour!

Somehow I lost my one Stone Sour CD about a year ago.
D:<

Coli
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Coli Send a message via MSN to Coli

Old 03-12-2007, 11:03 AM

Ah I saw them in December too. They have the best sets I've ever seen probably.

Corey always gets his funny chant. He only gets it from the London crowd. Hopefully thats why he keeps coming back.

meririm
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2007, 11:16 AM

First concert was Patrick Bruel (Yeah, you get the french singers a lot in French speaking countries), because my mother was a fan and took me with her. I was 9 or something like that.

Favorite concert? Jean-Jacques Goldman ones (yep, another french guy)... He talks with the people and interacts a lot, jokes too... And that's what I love the most about concerts. He's brilliant at creating warm, close moods.

Dream one? Starmania (french rock opera). I wasn't born when it was first out and so I never saw it, and at EVERY new tour - and they are rare enough - they take away parts of the story. I want the original storyline back.

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Clouds Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Clouds

Old 03-12-2007, 06:13 PM

My first concert was seeing Evanescence. It was so much fun :)

I really would love to go to a Linkin Park or lostprophets concert. <3

- sapphire

Chib
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 07:19 PM

My first proper concert was My Chemical Romance about a month ago.
Yay. n_n

My dream concert would have to be..
MSI, Stone Sour, Wednesday 13, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Billy Talent, Elliot Smith (Too bad he's dead! ;w;), Orgy, The Format and Something Corporate.

I'd DIE once it's done, but who cares. At least I'd die happy.

And it's basically impossible..But, whatever.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrinkledStraw

Lmao. Nsync was my first too.
xD

I'd love to see MSI live.
They seem like the kind of band that could really keep the crowd going.
HIM is pretty decent too.
The Used were here about a month ago for the Taste of Chaos tour.
I'm into any of the bands on it, so I didn't go, but a couple of friends did.
hah! i giggled when i read yours XD
but msi live- yeah the crowd never stops- jimmy interacts with the audience alot- best show i ever went to hence me knowing that the one thats going down in april in the UK would be AWESOME >.<

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meririm
Dream one? Starmania (french rock opera). I wasn't born when it was first out and so I never saw it, and at EVERY new tour - and they are rare enough - they take away parts of the story. I want the original storyline back.
hmmm i need to check them out

heather_54
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to heather_54 Send a message via Yahoo to heather_54

Old 03-16-2007, 08:59 PM

my first concert was an Ozzfest so it was a million bands O-o
and my dream concert would be another Ozzfest with ozzy, murderdolls kiss, Marilyn Manson, NIN, and G'N'R and more with backstage passes XD

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2007, 09:42 PM

my first concert was the backstreet boys XD i was 10. hahah. i really want to see HIM and the tea party!! awsome!!

Alain
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Alain

Old 03-19-2007, 10:08 PM

• I've never really been to a "real" concert, just a bunch of small local gigs.

My dream concert would be The Mars Volta & Coheed. I can just imagine Coheed starting to play Final Cut, then Mars Volta coming out & Cedric singing the lyrics, then a huge performance of Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore/Cassandra Gemini with both Claudio & Cedric doing vocals. I think I just wet myself a bit >w<

Viki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 04:02 AM

My favorite concert ever was Disturbed, they were so amazing, you have no idea. If I could go to any concert I wanted, I would maul someone for tickets to MSI

In the Projeckt Revelution tour he randomly took off his pants and pranced around in his boxers.. So pretty!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-26-2007, 02:35 PM

Gosh, I can't remember what my first concert was. It was probably a small ska show in one of the local clubs around here. Most of my first shows were ska shows...

My favorite concert ever has to be a tie between the first Ani DiFranco show I went to, and Death Cab for Cutie...Well, and now that I think about it, Lauryn Hill/Outkast was pretty awesome, and so was the Warped Tour with NOFX, Bad Religion and Rancid, among others.

My dream concert? Right now it'd be a live Ben Gibbard show...because I'm more than a little obsessed. That or the Postal Service.

Not long ago, I would have said Radiohead, but I actually went to their concert and was highly disappointed. I'll just enjoy them on MP3 from now on. *nods*

I'd also like to see Eminem live, just because. XP