candy holic!
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to candy holic!

Old 10-14-2007, 05:27 AM

I don't see a thread for them. ; o; They are my absolute favorite band and I would do anything for them. ♥

They're disbanded, but there's no reason we can't discuss them anyway. XD

They, uh, helped me learn some lessons about being myself and loving who I am, when I was about 12 and didn't have any friends. :D I got to see them perform twice at Katsucon and several times just walking around the convention. I also saw Aya and seek when they came to Katsucon to promote Isabelle. c:

Aya is my favorite member/person-in-the-world.

Hope someone else here likes them? :D

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!
Send a message via MSN to mooglebunny

Old 10-14-2007, 05:43 AM

I like them. I have a few songs on my mp3 player. xD @_@

Ah, but uh, I remember, I was watching Attack of the Show! on G4, and they went to Japan a year ago, and when they were in Yoyogi Park (I think), there were some cosplayers who all were dressed up like Psycho le Cemu! XD

I was like, zomg yay! XD They looked exactly like how the band did in one of the PV's. xD

candy holic!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:49 AM

:O That is cute! I don't cosplay, but it's probably a lot of fun to cosplay them. xD Just because they are so bright and crazy~.

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 10-14-2007, 05:53 AM

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Like, they had it all down to the hair and everything. It might have been the outfits from Excalibur or something, but I can't remember. xD

I need to work on getting more money, so I can buy more CD's. xD

candy holic!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:58 AM

Yeah, Excalibur sounds about right for something like that. XD

I have three of their albums and two of their singles. ; o; I am a slacker at buying CDs. XD They're so expensive that I always have to give them second thoughts, and then I end up not getting them. D: Luckily my sister offered to buy me Doppelganger. xD It was about $50 and I didn't have the money, but I love that album~~

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 10-14-2007, 06:05 AM

Wow, that sounds awesome. xD @_@ It's reallly too bad CD's are sooooo expensive over there. I mean, like, fortunately, some are about $20, but then the shipping is like, $15 practically. D:

Otherwise, I'd have way more CD's, but I like my CD's to come fast!