Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:09 PM

Sorry about the long title, but that's what it is. What's a quote from a book\movie\video game\etc. that you'd randomly yell in the middle of a crowded street?

RULES:

1) Nothing vulgar; let's keep the quotes PG for the kiddies out there, okay? If it's too vulgar you'll be reported to a mod, so thanks for complying.
2) Respect Mene's rules, too (which have something about obsceneties, etc in there)
3) Read below for the game rules

GAME RULES:

1) Post a quote you'd yell, as well as the movie\book\etc it's from, the character who speaks it, the author\director\etc of the book\etc, and also post the genre it fits into (fantasy, horror, etc)

2) The next person must find some way to relate to your quote, either through the character who speaks it, the title of the movie\book\etc, the author\director\etc, or the genre. Or somehow through the quote itself.

3) Once they've found a quote that relates to the previous quote, they post it, along with an explanation of how it relates to the previous quote.

4) And it goes on and on and on and on!

EXAMPLE

PERSON 1: "It's a trap!" --Admiral Akbar, Star Wars: Episode IV: Return of the Jedi, George Lucas, sci-fi.

PERSON 2: "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up." --Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade, George Lucas, action\adventure

See how they're both directed by George Lucas? I bolded his name to make that clear.

Got it? Any questions, just ask. =D Let the games begin!

------

"Your eyes can be so cruel!" --Jareth, Labyrinth, Jim Henson, fantasy

Last edited by Goblin Maiden; 10-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: I demoted Akbar! Eeek! And I added a rule to the game.

[K]acee
MF Princess
Send a message via MSN to [K]acee

Old 10-24-2009, 04:54 PM

Changed quote since I'm a retard and didn't see the quote. :lol:

"They had no honor in life. They have none now in death." Gimli, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Peter Jackson, fantasy I hope.

Something quite funny, I actually said this over a PA thing at the mall cause people were talking about dead people and stuff. It was real odd. xD

Last edited by [K]acee; 10-24-2009 at 05:48 PM..

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 10-24-2009, 04:57 PM

Edited because the order of nature has been restored. Or something. Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

"It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast."--Carl Denham, King Kong, Peter Jackson, adventure

Last edited by Goblin Maiden; 10-25-2009 at 08:29 PM..