GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Is that Mozilla Firefox? XD

& OMG I can't wait until A Link Between Worlds comes out!! > w<
Same here! A link between worlds looks awesome.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 03:19 AM

The previews look awesome! I pre-ordered it right after I saw the preview. XD
The release date feels so close yet so far away. ; o;

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 03:22 AM

I wish I could preorder it D: but I have so many other things I want to buy. So much stuff, so little money!

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 11-01-2013, 04:15 AM

Make me a FIRE OR WATER cosplay is up to date to here!

I added and subtracted all the requests everyone had! Well done everyone!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 11-01-2013, 03:28 PM

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: WATER
Username:~LONGCAT~
Image of My Entry:

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-01-2013, 04:03 PM

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: FIRE
Username: Mageling
Image of My Entry:

Image of My Entry:

TRICK or Treat: I've Created a Monster!
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: You may have heard of the Missing Link? I'm Missy, Link's little sister. Where my big brother is a horrible sea monster, I'd rather just prank ships by moving their anchors around! Let's see how far their lines let them drift this time...

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 PM

Lots of really creative entries in here! Great job everyone! : )

ps. can I be an honorary cage monkey? >>

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-01-2013, 05:24 PM

i am working on entries today >.< I promise!!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 06:35 PM

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: FIRE
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:

Angel<3
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2013, 07:21 PM

Water, the Cosplay! Entry Form
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
Name of what you are cosplaying: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Reference picture:

It's so funny someone did an Ursula! We match XD

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 03:22 PM ----------

Shoot! I accidentally posted that with my mule....
Should my post be deleted and I submit it on my main, or is it ok?

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 03:23 PM ----------

You can ping me or fireprincess to let me know what I should do

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 PM

Here's one! XD
Username:ascadellia
Image of My Entry:

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:04 PM

Username: PrincessKasumi
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: I'm the Masquerader. I mask myself as a beautiful woman and lure men away from their families and wives. Akin to a Succubus in beauty no male can resist. The only difference is I'm after their family jewels ^_~ (...money and gems people nothing else! ). And I will take everything they have leaving them poor and their families distraught.

Well I don't have any items, tried to do the water and fire stuff but not enough items. I don't have any "treat" items so I went for "Trick" with what I have.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 11-01-2013 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: I forgot my image

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
I have everything except an snes and a few of the hand held remodels: nes, n64, game cube, wii, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS, 3DS and I'm hoping to get a wii U ^-^I go to great lengths to have my Zelda! The only Zelda games I don't have in some form is minish cap, phantom hourglass and skyward sword. I'm really hoping to get a link between worlds for the 3DS sometime after it comes out in november (and I still hope to buy minish, phantom and skyward used or new somehow!).
You are awesome. Marry me? XDDD!!!

What did you think about Twilight Princess? I didn't like it because I fail at life when it comes to using the nun chuck ):

I really need to get the 3DS to play all these extras! You have me all excited!

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
You are awesome. Marry me? XDDD!!!

What did you think about Twilight Princess? I didn't like it because I fail at life when it comes to using the nun chuck ):

I really need to get the 3DS to play all these extras! You have me all excited!
I love Twilight Princess, its my Second favorite. I loved how huge Hyrule was in it, and the even more realistic graphics and as the first zelda game to use the motion control to mimic real sword fighting its awesome.

Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask are my favorites, if I had skyward sword it would probably be in there too (I love the more realistic graphic games). And I like Wind Walker too but the cartoony graphics ain't my fave style

For $219 (in the US anyway) there's a new Zelda themed 3DS XL coming out at the end of november its black and gold.

The updated graphics of Ocarina 3D is soo worth it, its breath taking.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:54 PM

Ugh I wish I could handle the controls then I'd love it! I didn't like Majora's Mask though. I own it and never play it. The time countdown thing drove me insane when I was younger and first got it and I haven't played it since XD. /worst Zelda fan of all time.

$219 isn't that bad! Might be a good investment for me in the future 8D

I am home alone all weekend I think I'm going to play some Zelda...XD

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 11-01-2013, 11:17 PM

Username: Seridano
Image of My Entry:

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Ugh I wish I could handle the controls then I'd love it! I didn't like Majora's Mask though. I own it and never play it. The time countdown thing drove me insane when I was younger and first got it and I haven't played it since XD. /worst Zelda fan of all time.

$219 isn't that bad! Might be a good investment for me in the future 8D

I am home alone all weekend I think I'm going to play some Zelda...XD
Time count down didn't bother me. I mean I was freaked out at first and put off finishing it for quite a while but around my middle teens I bit the bullet and finished it and now I love it. I think the use of the ocarina of time is really good and very creative. I wish they would do more like that. (btw I was 11 when that game came out and Mom bought it for me xD) The song that slows the count down helps a lot (its the Song of time backwards I believe?)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 11-01-2013, 11:42 PM

Username: Sadrain
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: Seen by hunters who hunt down does and other animal mothers with babies, not caring that the babies will be left to die, she lures them with her laugh and beauty deeper into the forest, until they reach ancient runes where she finally turns out and the joy of chase turns into horror as the hunter realizes she has horns, inhuman eyes and smile. When hunter attempts to run, he cannot as she closes in and then, finally, the place - or she - lets the hunter bolt down straight home, followed by soft, haunting laughter. The 'victims' usually do not think of hunting for quite a while.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2013, 12:29 AM

Username: zigbigadorlube
Image of My Entry:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
Time count down didn't bother me. I mean I was freaked out at first and put off finishing it for quite a while but around my middle teens I bit the bullet and finished it and now I love it. I think the use of the ocarina of time is really good and very creative. I wish they would do more like that. (btw I was 11 when that game came out and Mom bought it for me xD) The song that slows the count down helps a lot (its the Song of time backwards I believe?)
I really do need to take it out again and work on it. I'm a dummy for just putting it down! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was initially annoyed/freaked out LOL! I am one of those people who likes to flip over every jar, cut every bush etc. So a timer drove me insane because I couldn't take my time and explore XDDD

I love our conversation, I'm in such a reminiscent stage right now XD

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 01:29 AM

Username:Velvet
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: The Smelly Garblin earns is reputation by the foul odor that seeps from its buttock glands. Garblin's are known to love gold. They hoard it, smell it, lick it, and who knows what else. But their cousin, the Smelly Garblin not only loves gold, but also loves sweets. The best time for the smelly beast to get itself some sweet savory treats? Halloween, of course. The Smelly Garblin will stalk innocent trick or treaters, release some foul smelling farts which knock out the surprised targets and steals their goodies. They are even known to invade the candy givers home's and steal all the sweet goodies before they even have a chance to be handed out.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:
I really do need to take it out again and work on it. I'm a dummy for just putting it down! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was initially annoyed/freaked out LOL! I am one of those people who likes to flip over every jar, cut every bush etc. So a timer drove me insane because I couldn't take my time and explore XDDD

I love our conversation, I'm in such a reminiscent stage right now XD
I explore a lot in that game, I'll take whole time cycles (a full three game days) to explore to side quests etc. Majora's mask is awesome once you get a large assortment of masks and can change link into a zora and stuff, its fun :D

Reminiscing is fun, reminiscing about video games is even better!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 03:07 AM

I love Majora's Mask because of all the side quests. There are some side stories that are really cute. > w<