Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 11-02-2013, 03:24 AM

TRICK or Treat: I've Created a Monster!
Username: Kamikaze Kendra
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: Maven likes to sneak up on unsuspecting hikers and other nature-lovers, often bringing a shroud of mist with him. He unnerves weary travelers with the clops of his hooves or a low growl until they drop whatever it is they're carrying. Really, Maven has a taste for human food - not human flesh - and is always looking for some goodies. Halloween is his favorite because, well, there's candy! But he does get a bit sour when people spill their goodies, such as the punch at his feet.

Resubmitting with a shorter story. :3 Totally reworked everything.
Now to come up with something for the other contests before it's too late!

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I love Majora's Mask because of all the side quests. There are some side stories that are really cute. > w<
Yes, there are! The side stories are almost better then the main story ok maybe not quite but they are awesome!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 AM

Fire and Water: A Colors Contest is updated to here!

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 11-02-2013, 04:12 AM

DariaMorgendorfer:
I'm sorry for the ping but I was looking at the Fire cosplays and I know they have not been updated all the way yet but I had a Natsu from Fairy Tail cosplay that I posted on pg. 5 post #108. It used to be between the Ifirit and the game of thrones cosplay but it is not there now. I was wondering why it had been taken down.

Thanks, Reaper.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 11-02-2013, 04:16 AM

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: FIRE
Username: Kamikaze Kendra
Image of My Entry:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 04:33 AM

@GwenaHikari - I think they're just as good. X3 I actually really love the skull kid. ; w;

Trick or TREAT: I've Created a Monster!
Username: Kent
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Treat?: Kaibutsu Kensuke dislikes disorderly households. Though he is reluctant to clean for others, wishing that humans would be more organized and sanitary, cleaning is his livelihood. He likes to clean--he's actually quite passionate about it. However, many people are afraid to hire him due to his grotesque features and stony one-eyed expression. Who would hire a monster to tidy up, after all? Halloween time is his favorite time of the year as well as his most abhorred time. He loves to see people dress up as monsters, but despises the mess they make after Halloween parties. That's why he sneaks into peoples' houses after parties are done with and everyone is asleep and cleans every room until they're spotless and shining.

Sorry if it's too long! D: I hope it's not too long. ; o;

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-02-2013, 04:36 AM

Linnea: Real quick, I was looking through the fire and water colors submissions, and it looks like the wrong one got put up for my water colors avi. The one displayed is my monster avi instead. Was there something wrong with the water colors avi I submitted?

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 05:44 AM

Kent: I think your entry is a smidgen too long, it needs to be 3-5 sentences long yours is 8 ^-^ I know I should let neller ping you about it, but I like to be helpful forgive me xD

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-02-2013, 06:25 AM

Username: blueblackrose
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: Ever hear of the Mothman? Well I’m the Butterflywoman and believe me the Mothman has nothing on me hunny. Oh sure he might strike fear and predict disasters. I on the other hand can cause those who get tangled in my web to get lost in their worst nightmares. If one isn’t careful they could just go insane or be trapped within their nightmare forever. Here’s fair warning for you never cross the path of a butterflywoman unless you’re ready to face what terrifies you the most.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-02-2013, 08:00 AM

Fire, the Cosplay! Entry Form
Username: ascadellia
Image of My Entry:
Name of what you are cosplaying : Starfire
Reference picture:

Username: ascadellia
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Treat?: Now, this here is a prime example on not judging by looks, or, suspicious looking actions. Sure, most people say 'don't follow strange things', but they don't realize, you may just be rewarded for your bravery(or stupidity)!! Our little missy here lures children to the dark forest; Not to try and lead them astray, but to let them partake in her bounty of sugar and sweets. Now ain't that sweet? Don't mind her staring at you, she's just excited to have company and can't control her emotions.

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 01:00 AM ----------

Aaand, I realize I did purple and red for two things. XD

Oi. ;

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Username: Woofie267
Image of My Entry:

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: WATER
Image of My Entry:

Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: Well you know reapers, right? Those funny people who take you when you die off to wherever you go? (And who knows, really, I don't know where they go, they're just freakin' creepy.) Well I like to mess with them. I like to steal their charges before they can get there. I might help induce a heart attack a bit early and get the soul before they can. I'm sure I'll be seeing you sooner than you think...

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 11-02-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageling View Post
Linnea: Real quick, I was looking through the fire and water colors submissions, and it looks like the wrong one got put up for my water colors avi. The one displayed is my monster avi instead. Was there something wrong with the water colors avi I submitted?
nope, i just copy and pasted the wrong link :P

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 PM

Username:shadami
Image of My Entry:

Username:shadami
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Shadami; 11-02-2013 at 04:05 PM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
I explore a lot in that game, I'll take whole time cycles (a full three game days) to explore to side quests etc. Majora's mask is awesome once you get a large assortment of masks and can change link into a zora and stuff, its fun :D

Reminiscing is fun, reminiscing about video games is even better!
I'm definitely going to have to start playing it again. Maybe this weekend!! You're so right. I recently played Donkey Kong Country 2 on SNES from start to finish in one sitting XD
Quote:
I love Majora's Mask because of all the side quests. There are some side stories that are really cute. > w<
You become cooler with every post.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-02-2013, 05:02 PM

All the avatars that have been entered look awesome.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 11-02-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
@GwenaHikari - I think they're just as good. X3 I actually really love the skull kid. ; w;

Image of My Entry:
How am I a Treat?: Kaibutsu Kensuke dislikes disorderly households. Though he is reluctant to clean for others, wishing that humans would be more organized and sanitary, cleaning is his livelihood. He likes to clean--he's actually quite passionate about it. However, many people are afraid to hire him due to his grotesque features and stony one-eyed expression. Who would hire a monster to tidy up, after all? Halloween time is his favorite time of the year as well as his most abhorred time. He loves to see people dress up as monsters, but despises the mess they make after Halloween parties. That's why he sneaks into peoples' houses after parties are done with and everyone is asleep and cleans every room until they're spotless and shining.

Sorry if it's too long! D: I hope it's not too long. ; o;
Kent:
You're right. Your description is a bit long! D;
If you could please shorten it and resubmit, that would be awesome! I'm sorry for getting to you so late.

All other entries are accepted. :)

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 07:21 PM

Okay. I'll go edit and resubmit asap~

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2013, 07:27 PM

Username: Dystopia
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Treat?: The teddy bear is the classic favorite childhood toy. Many young children grow up with their teddy bears as their best friends. Sometimes, lonely good spirits are attracted to this close bond. These spirits possess teddy bears and become the tireless guardians of children. Although these good spirits are weak, they often come to life in times of need to battle for their chosen child's safety. They protect the children from anything from earthly dangers to unnatural horrors, from spiders to monsters under the bed.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 07:43 PM

Image of My Entry:
How am I a Treat?: Kaibutsu Kensuke dislikes disorderly households and though he is reluctant to clean for others, wishing that humans would be more organized and sanitary, cleaning is his livelihood. He likes to clean--he's actually quite passionate about it. However, many people are afraid to hire him due to his grotesque features and stony one-eyed expression. Who would hire a monster to tidy up, after all? Around Halloween time, he loves to see people dress up as monsters, but despises the mess they make after Halloween parties, which is why he sneaks into peoples' houses after parties are done with and everyone is asleep to clean every room until they're spotless and shining.

Is this better? o 3o

I'd like to point out that I see a description on the front that is actually longer than my first one. Maybe you should restrict the amount of words rather than the amount of sentences? > o>

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_to_the_reaper View Post
DariaMorgendorfer:
I'm sorry for the ping but I was looking at the Fire cosplays and I know they have not been updated all the way yet but I had a Natsu from Fairy Tail cosplay that I posted on pg. 5 post #108. It used to be between the Ifirit and the game of thrones cosplay but it is not there now. I was wondering why it had been taken down.

Thanks, Reaper.
Actually, I had completely missed your entry. It is up there now. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel<3 View Post
Water, the Cosplay! Entry Form
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
Name of what you are cosplaying: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Reference picture:

It's so funny someone did an Ursula! We match XD

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 03:22 PM ----------

Shoot! I accidentally posted that with my mule....
Should my post be deleted and I submit it on my main, or is it ok?

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 03:23 PM ----------

You can ping me or fireprincess to let me know what I should do
I went ahead and added yours. Next time though, please submit with only your main. Thank you.

AANNNDDD

Make me a FIRE OR WATER cosplay is up to date!

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 11-02-2013 at 08:01 PM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
You become cooler with every post.
lol I find this very flattering. > w>

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-02-2013, 08:29 PM

two more entries to go i think for me?

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 04:59 PM ----------

wasn't sure if this one would count. but here's trying. xD

Username:Shadami
Image of My Entry:
How am I a Trick?: "mommy mommy! Look what i found in the closet!" The innocent, sweet little girl came running down the hall to show her mommy the awesome witch hat she had found. He mother looked at it confused, not remembering it at all, perhaps her husband had bought it and hid it for her. "It looks amazing hunny, are you going to be a witch for Halloween tomorrow?"

Little did they know how much of a witch it would make her. The next night the little girl was no longer sweet and innocent. She had turned into a nasty little monster. Pushing over other kids, budging in line at houses. Her mother got some calls that she had even been out egging houses. But how could that be?! That was not like her little girl at all.

A couple folds in the hat curled up in what could have been mistaken as a grin.

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 PM

Username: Roxxxy
Image of My Entry:

Last minute entry

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2013, 11:33 PM

Why not. :3

Username: Captain Howdy
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 11-02-2013 at 11:38 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Username: Emma Corrin
Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 10-30-2013 at 12:09 AM ----------

Water, the Cosplay! Entry Form
Username: Emma Corrin
Image of My Entry:
Name of what you are cosplaying (you can include information if it is something obscure): Sailor Mercury, the Sailor Scout of Water. With her Blue Aqua Rhapsody and her Mercury Bubbles Smash, this Sailor Scout can bend the element of water so beautifully that the Negaverse doesn't ever know what hit them!
Reference picture: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pol...35846_full.jpg
Resubmitting since I think it got missed. :)
Also put a link next the image since the image isn't always showing up for some reason!