salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-07-2016, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Hey Sal!
Great! Glad you could join us!!

Whats your fave poke?
I have a ton!! I love all the cute, elegant, or mysterious ones :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 04:06 AM

Awww - your Panda moved outside!! So cute Sal!!! :D

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-07-2016, 04:14 AM

Thank you so much, Emma Corrin!!! <3 Kirin Rosenbaum let me ghost her Oriental Garden, so just had to move the scene outside to do this beautiful item justice ^_^

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 04:20 AM

That was sweet of her! :D I absolutely adore that item - still haven't gotten a chance to get my hands on it yet!
You blended it well with the Mario flooring - I almost didn't realize it was that until I caught the smidgen of brown out of the corner of my eye as I was trying to figure out what it was and I'm like OHH! Very clever use
Now Mr. Panda looks like he just made tea and is waiting for guests to arrive so the luncheon can begin!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 04:38 AM

I like Oriental Garden, but I end up using the rocks more than anything else. xD;;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 04:53 AM

Lol! I think I'd probably use the mountains the most! For some reason I'm just in love with them lol No idea if they come separate from the background, but I really love them Same with the Camping Adventure one - I'm in lovee with those backgrounds

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 04:58 AM

The mountains don't come separate from the background.

I like the koi pond the best myself. :3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 05:02 AM

Aw really? That's a let down. So you only get that small glimpse of them behind the building? Still makes for a nice scene, but that's kind of disappointing lol I guess I at least have the Camping ones!!

Oo - I've seen someone use that before - it's really pretty! When I saw it I got the idea to make an avi using the Karasu items to look as if I'm trying to free the fish from their prison xD;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 05:11 AM

LOL. You should, that sounds great. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 05:15 AM

Thank you! :D <3
I just have to get the Oriental Garden and then I should have everything to carry out my vision lol Although I think in the commons we have an Atlantis staff that I want to get - but other than that I should have everything once I finish my trade with Roa
I think it'll be a really fun avi!!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 05:15 AM

I love the Ningyo items. They're some of my favoritest o work with.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 06:06 AM

Samee! I use pieces in so many of my avis - especially the bra/waist pearls and the waist fins
The arm fins would be PERFECT for an Anastasia cosplay but it's so hard trying to build a dress like that with our limited variety of sleeves and bodices and skirt shapes

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 06:49 AM

Oh, I usually just use the tails. I love the hell out of those tails.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-07-2016, 06:57 AM

Lol! I think I actually use those the least
I even use the headdresses more xD;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2016, 07:51 AM

Doh. Really? I love those tails. They're so beautiful. I love making mermaids. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-08-2016, 04:03 AM

Oh don't get me wrong - I love the quality of them - I just rarely find a creative spark for a mermaid avi! I think if we had a Mennies item that had multiple colors - like the body paint and the hair ones - I'd probably use them more - I just get trapped by the black & white! :( it'd be so fun to have solids and then the patterns as different colors Bras too of course!! Then we could make Little Mermaid cosplays!! ;D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-08-2016, 05:50 AM

Oh, I see. I like the koi pattern ones the best. *___*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-08-2016, 09:51 PM

The Koi pattern is definitely nice - I really like the orange that breaks up the monotone colors!
I think if they added other colors to it it's be even more awesome - especially a shiny rainbow one
I'm a huge color person xD;
Variety would be so much more fun!! <3

Also! For anyone who wants it, my Friend Code is: 2337-5016-5573
Roachi: - Finally have time at home to get on the internet with the DS lol Battery has died now but I was at least able to get my code - bought a charger though and it should be here in a couple of days! <3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-08-2016, 10:07 PM

I would like to give my fc out, if peeps want it <3
I have been busy playing Super Mystery Dungeons, though.

AND if you haven't heard yet, you can get a free Mew lv 100 at GameStop!!
It ends Feb 24th - more legendaries will be released throughout the months.

Mythical | Pokémon 20th (tada)
idk if someone posted this yet but here it is xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-08-2016, 10:36 PM

My DS might have a little battery left to add ya if you want!! :D

Oh wow - I didn't know it was Lvl 100!! That excites me
Mom keeps forgetting to snag me a code when she goes to town lol I haven't had a chance to go in yet but I'm glad there's lots of time left!! I can't wait to get the rest <3
Celebi is coming out for my birth month and I'm wicked excited for that! My absolute favorite
I'm also excited for Victini and Meloetta!
Now - it says they're for X,Y, Omega, and Alpha - does that mean you need 4 codes to get it on all 4 games? Or just one code?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-09-2016, 12:54 AM

Emma Corrin: awh, sorry its late! But here's my code:

2294-4746-4451 (my nick is "cloud", cause I'm nerdy for Cloud Strife) xD

Yes! All the free pokemon you get during free events @ Gamestop are usually all lv 100.
You can also teach them any type of moves! There's no longer any restrictions on what they can learn c:

awh, I hope you get it in time!!!

I need the last legendaries on that list ^ in the url.
I never really try to use the GTS much... I just catch pokemon that is already in the game or you can get for free.

Your Question:
No, it just means it's specifically telling you that you cannot try to redeem the code in any other game besides X, Y, and O/A. You can move it through Pokemon Bank if you want it in any new Pokemon games (I assume they're going to be making a Z? They've made a new show called "XYZ" for pkm).

If you want more than one card, I would ask around and get people to get free cards at Gamestop for you. That's the only way I assume you could stock up on the free legendaries. Each card has a scratch off code and they don't have the same #numbers/letters.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 07:57 PM ----------

Here's images of when I got my mew: Tesvp Artwork+ &bull; Got a mew!

Last edited by M i r o; 02-09-2016 at 12:58 AM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-09-2016, 12:59 AM

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't been on.
You wouldn't believe it. But i forgot the password to my laptop.
So after a whole night of trying to remember it. I ended up having to do a factory reset :(.

I will put up a section for FC's - If anyone wants to be added to the list and is okay with people asking to be friends, i will put yours up too :)

---------- Post added 02-09-2016 at 01:59 PM ----------

And yep i got my mew! :)
From EB games for anyone who is from NZ or Australia :)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-09-2016, 01:06 AM

roaroaroas!
lmao, I forget passwords all the time - you're not alone!

Okedokeys, that'll be neat! A stash of fc's ~ fufu ~

congrats!
Is EB your ver of Gamestop?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-09-2016, 01:13 AM

Hey hey Miro *huggles*
Omg seriously i don't know why i deviated from the two i regularly use lol. So stupid!! Hope i haven't lost too much.
Yes that's one of the main ones. Any time there is a pokemon distribution it's usually through eb games.

---------- Post added 02-09-2016 at 02:14 PM ----------

@Emma - You only need 1 of those games to claim your poke! :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-09-2016, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Emma Corrin: awh, sorry its late! But here's my code:

2294-4746-4451 (my nick is "cloud", cause I'm nerdy for Cloud Strife) xD

Yes! All the free pokemon you get during free events @ Gamestop are usually all lv 100.
You can also teach them any type of moves! There's no longer any restrictions on what they can learn c:

awh, I hope you get it in time!!!

I need the last legendaries on that list ^ in the url.
I never really try to use the GTS much... I just catch pokemon that is already in the game or you can get for free.

Your Question:
No, it just means it's specifically telling you that you cannot try to redeem the code in any other game besides X, Y, and O/A. You can move it through Pokemon Bank if you want it in any new Pokemon games (I assume they're going to be making a Z? They've made a new show called "XYZ" for pkm).

If you want more than one card, I would ask around and get people to get free cards at Gamestop for you. That's the only way I assume you could stock up on the free legendaries. Each card has a scratch off code and they don't have the same #numbers/letters.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 07:57 PM ----------

Here's images of when I got my mew: Tesvp Artwork+ &bull; Got a mew!
I'm at my Gram's now (my DS won't connect to their internet for some reason) but I'll add you tomorrow when I get back home! :D

I don't think I've ever paid attention to my previous code entries lol It's been since summer since I've done it, but I don't remember it being Lvl 100! Obviously they must have been though but I'm still excited LOL!

Oh my Gamestop always gives me multiple cards - I pick them up for me and my brother when I get them
I've never had an issue with it!
I don't necessarily want to stock up, but I do want them on both of my games and I'm sure my brother does too so that's why I'm trying to figure out how the whole multiple games thing works before I grab cards!!

Quote:
@Emma - You only need 1 of those games to claim your poke! :)
M i r o / Roa:
Oh no I know that - my question was when you redeem the code, does it redeem to all 4 games or do you have to have a code for each individual game - when I was getting codes before I only had X and my brother only had Y so I didn't think about it, but now I have X and Alpha, and my brother now has Y and Omega, so I'm not sure if I have to have 2 codes for my games and 2 codes for my brother's games or if the 2 codes I normally get (one for each of us) is enough

Does that make more sense?

Quote:
Hey guys! Sorry i haven't been on.
You wouldn't believe it. But i forgot the password to my laptop.
So after a whole night of trying to remember it. I ended up having to do a factory reset :(.

I will put up a section for FC's - If anyone wants to be added to the list and is okay with people asking to be friends, i will put yours up too :)

---------- Post added 02-09-2016 at 01:59 PM ----------

And yep i got my mew! :)
From EB games for anyone who is from NZ or Australia :)
LOL! Oh my goodness - how did you manage that?? Have you ended up remembering it by any chance? I hope you didn't lose any data though and that you had it all backed up somewhere!!

Woot! I don't mind mine being up there :)

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 09:25 PM ----------

Oh! I forgot to mention - I found the website I used to go to for codes/notifications: Serebii.net Games - Current & Upcoming Events
They used to have codes for Pokemon that you get over Wi-fi and they also announced when cards came out to the game shops