Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 04:58 AM

Ooo, screw the American networks for ripping off legit BBC shows. >_> Has happened with a few of the shows that I watch, like that great Life on Mars show that came out in the US, slightly altered to be an American scenery and stuff. . .

But I haven't seen it. I'll have to watch the original though. o_o If . . . they're any different that is.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 08-10-2009, 05:01 AM

I have to go you guys. it was fun talking with you all. I'll be back tomorrow. See ya soon!!

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

@demanding - Only the best show EVER. *Q* See you tomorrow. :]

@wendy - Oh no they aren't different. NBC is showing the original. THANK GOD or I'd murder them. Season two should be coming on out the UK this fall. I'm excited. x3 I need something to cheer me up after Torchwood: Children of Earth. *cries*

Watch eeeeeit. Though you might have better luck online since NBC is near the end I think. D8

@seito - Haha yeah. Well I hope it works out for you! WHOoooOOOoooOo *waves arms*

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Bye Ohso! *Waves* Fun talking with you, too!

@Feathers: Oooo, really? :O Great to hear that they didn't rip it off like a lot of the other networks do. D< I'll have to definitely check it out on Hulu or something in the meantime before the new season comes out then. I watch like . . . 10 shows starting in the fall. XD 2 or 3 in the summer. TV ADDICT. XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-10-2009, 05:02 AM

*crosses fingers and prays*

Yay! ghosties!

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:05 AM

@wendy - I religiously watch 4 shows on the telly (I'm waiting for the new seasons), but I'm working my way through a fifth right now. I have some other stuff on my "to watch" list and some things that don't come out anymore that I like. Some television is good! Most isn't, but some is.

@seito - *crosses fingers for you too*

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-10-2009, 05:07 AM

So what's dusty up to now?

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 08-10-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
@rose - *givs more cookies*

@wendy - It's actually a BBC series that came out last year. ^^; NBC is just showing it in the USA right now. It's actually fantastic, if you haven't seen it. The first few episodes are kinda silly but every single person I've gotten to actually watch the series has become a big fan.
YAY!!! COOKIES!!!! @w@

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 AM

@Feather: Well you're not as bad as me, dear, but at least I'm not alone in my religious watching. XD I'm addicted to a lot of the norms, like. . . Grey's Anatomy, House, The Mentalist, One Tree Hill, 24 . . . Then I like some of the minor / newer stuff like Glee (SO excited for that one), and Celebrity Apprentice which isn't on but a few weeks out of the year. @_@ *Shot* XD

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 AM

@wendy - Pretty much everything I watch is from the UK. *laughs* Well except Supernatural which is what I'm watching these days. That's American. I watched the first two seasons of lost before it got kind of lame. Pushing Daisies was AMAZING T_____T Then they canceled it.

@seito - Erm shirking actual work. I should be packing and working on art and stuff. But I'm chillin' with you cool catz.

@rose - Yup! I'm a fairly good baker too. :B

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 AM

Quote:
@wendy - Pretty much everything I watch is from the UK. *laughs* Well except Supernatural which is what I'm watching these days. That's American. I watched the first two seasons of lost before it got kind of lame. Pushing Daisies was AMAZING T_____T Then they canceled it.

@seito - Erm shirking actual work. I should be packing and working on art and stuff. But I'm chillin' with you cool catz.

MYahhh, GOTCHA. :D

LOL EDIT: @Feathers: Pushing Daisies was good for the few first episodes that I watched of it. Hated that it got canceled, though. D: A LOT of good stuff got canceled over the past year and a half. D: Makes me sad. T_T

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 AM

Wendy, you are a girl after my own heart. I pwnt the last quoting contest I was in as well. xD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 AM

*Grins* :D What can I say, it's fun! And your art is INCREDIBLE~ So I am at least trying for that. :3

Do you do OCs, btw? :O

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:13 AM

@wendy - Aww thanks dear. :heart: Oh I prefer OCs. *laughs* So yes!

Yesss Pushing Daisies was so good. T_T Americans just suck at keeping the good shows. The BBC does much better. :]

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 AM

Mmhmm, I agree. I love their mini series, too. @_@ Like, they did a GREAT adaptation of the novel Jane Eyre by Bronte into a four episode mini series . . . it was WONDERFUL. @_@ <3

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:17 AM

@wendy - Ah I remember that book. I never saw the miniseries though. Sounds awesome.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 AM

Holy crap, you should. I LOATHED the book before I saw it. I'd been forced to read it twice during my high school career, then saw it over the summer when it aired on a local BBC channel here and TOTALLY reversed my hatred for the book. The way it was written just seemed so stiff to me, but seeing it brought to life totally changed my ideas about it. Read it again and LOVED it. XD

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 AM

@Elegant, that is awesome! I love baking a bit too. *Wants strawberry pizza*

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 AM

Strawberry pizza? O_O Sounds . . . ironically delicious. :O

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:26 AM

@wendy - I remember reading it and thinking it was okay. Not the best ever but it did have some good points.

@rose - Haha yupyup! I'm only okay at cooking, but I can bake at least. D8
Hmmm strawberry pizza? I've never heard of them but strawberry/nutella sushi is amazing.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-10-2009, 05:26 AM

Quote:

Tsk tsk. xD but that's okay. we enjoy your company. xD

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM

@seito - Haha psh yeah. I started packing so I'm doing fine. xD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM

@Feathers: Ehhh, yeah, it's not my FAVORITE book ever, but me being a sucker for anything romance, I definitely loved the interaction between Jane and Rochester. @___@ <3 Even though he was a bit of an ass. XD

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Darling View Post
Strawberry pizza? O_O Sounds . . . ironically delicious. :O
It is sooo yummy!!! @w@

@Elegant, me and the foods class I was in for my junior year of high school, we learned to make it. sooo yummy

it is made with sugar cookie cookie dough, whipped cream/cool whip, and cut up strawberries @w@

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-10-2009, 05:32 AM

Ooo, so it's the shape / style of a pizza, but like a pie? YUM.