Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 03:08 AM

'If it meant you being happy, dearest, then yes, I would live a double life in two worlds," Dawn thought as she smiled up at her fiancee. Instead of voicing these thoughts, however, Dawn simply smiled as she followed into step and nodded in agreement, "Yes, you are right mio amore. If my Father approves of us now that all fences have been mended but our own, we should be able to marry no later than three days hence and finally begin our life together," Dawn added with a loving smile as she rested her head upon his shoulder as she whispered softly, "I love you, Jareth, forever my Goblin King."

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:22 AM

"Three days?" Jareth threw back his head and let out a hearty laugh. "Precious, three days is hardly long enough to plan a wedding! Especially one worthy of you. You have to realize that I have business contacts in this world that I need to stay on good terms with, and that means invitations... I want to show you off as the wonderful woman you are, which means a dress to be designed and fitted and tailored... Catering to order, a justice to marry us..."

He took a look at her face, his own features softening. "I know this may sound alarming to you, but believe me, precious, I know what I'm talking about. Being a VERY successful businessman in this world is not so very different from being royalty in the other, I have come to find in my years as king... Ah, here we are."

His took his hand from hers in order to raise it and knock on the door of the Murloh residence.

"Mister Murloh, are you in?" He called. "It's Jareth Stronghart with your daughter, Dawn. We've just come from speaking with Mr. Fifleni..."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 04:39 AM

A muffled voice from the yard outback could be heard through the door that sounded like "Coming, coming, whoever you are", or something of that nature.

Looking up at Jareth, eyes full of confusion, Dawn inquired softly, "But a wedding such as that... would be so expensive.. My dowry.. it.. It won't even begin to pay for a gown, let alone that! Dearest, we shall speak of this later, for I fear the wedding you imagine is far too expensive when it is best to keep things simple and affordable."

The door opened just as Dawn finished speaking.

"Ah! Dawn, Mr. Stronghart, I thought I recognized the voice calling. Forgive me for not knowing it was you, I was out back straightening up what little yard we have, as your mother had asked so many months ago. I hope it to be a surprise for her, for when she returns, as an apology of sorts.

"However, I believe it is to you two to whom I owe the most with an apology," Bertoldo said with a saddened look upon his features as he ushered the couple inside and poured them a cup of tea, the dishes cracked and warn out.

"Mr. Stronghart, my dearest daughter, can you ever forgive me for acting so hastily and rashly and not listening to a word of what either of you said?" Bertoldo said softly as he looked at each of the young children.

Dawn couldn't help but grin as she rushed to her father's side and bent beside him, his hands upon his thigh as she peered up at him from the floor, "Father, do you truly mean it?"

Chuckling as he looked down at his daughter, for a moment seeing her at the age of Mary, Bertoldo smiled as he caressed her cheek, "Yes, my dearest Dawn, if this man has so captured your precious heart, then this man shall have my full blessing. I want you to be happy, my dear, you must know that.."

"I know, Father, and with Mr. Stronghart I am completely euphoric. I love him, Father, truly with all of my heart and soul," Dawn whispered as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him, burying her face in his chest.

"Come, dearest, do not cry. All is well in the house of Murloh, as long as Mr. Fifleni has taken the news well," Bertoldo added as he looked up at Jareth, the statement more as a question for him than to Dawn.

Goblin Maiden

Old 01-16-2010, 04:47 AM

"Let us just say... He has given us his permission," Jareth replied while taking a sip of tea. "As for taking it well... Who would take such news as we had to give him 'well'?" He shrugged, his face conveying not scorn but fellow feeling for Fifleni.

"And thank you, Mr. Murloh, for allowing me to marry your daughter," he added, setting the teacup down on the table. "I promise that I will take care of her.

"She did, however, bring up mention of a dowry just before we came here." Jareth gave Dawn one of his good-natured smirks. "Precious, you do realize that I did not ask you to marry me in the hopes that monetary compensation came attached? Mr. Murloh," he continued, looking back up at her father, "I wish to marry Dawn in such splendor that she deserves to be wed in. And I wish you to be the one to give her away in that very same splendor. However, I am hoping that I have not hit another snag in my plans to become her husband in that my paying for this will cause problems? For you very well know that it is well within my ability to do so."

The Goblin King Emeritus took another sip of tea, still looking Dawn's father in the eye as he waited for his response.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 04:52 AM

"But Mr. Stronghart.. Just how lavish are you planning? At least allow me to pay something.. I could not possibly think of giving her away properly without contributing something to the occasion," Bertoldo said softly as he gave Dawn a warm hug before motioning for her to sit beside her fiance and finish her tea before it got cold with just one look.

"Father, something you will come to learn soon is that with Jareth, nothing is ever small. It is always lavish beyond our dreams," Dawn said with a warm laugh as she wiped her eyes and looked up at her fiance affectionately, taking her place beside him and sipping her tea.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 01-16-2010 at 06:25 PM..

Goblin Maiden

Old 01-16-2010, 06:52 PM

"It is as Dawn says, Mr. Murloh," Jareth told Dawn's father with a carefree shrug and smirk. "I will be covering the costs of the wedding and reception, and I won't hear another word against my doing so. If you insist, then I'll take Dawn's hand and the presence of her family as payment enough.

"Here is what I was thinking," Jareth continued, his mismatched eyes taking on a scheming gleam. "My house has a ballroom, so the reception would take place there. My garden is in full bloom this time of year... Dawn would look beautiful surrounded by flowers. I happen to know a skilled dressmaker who would be the perfect choice to design Dawn's dress..."

He continued describing his plans for the wedding, breaking off to nod to Dawn. "But of course I'm not saying that I'm going to be doing all the planning myself. Dawn will have equally as much of her own say in this, as well... I wouldn't have it done any other way."

He reached out for her hand. "Precious, I want this to be the wedding of your dreams. Whatever you want to be done, it will be done."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 07:05 PM

"Jareth, with you by my side it will already be a wedding I could never even have dreamed of. My only wish is to marry you, mio amore," Dawn said with a warm smile as she looked up at Jareth, very much wishing to kiss him, had her Father not been sitting beside them.

Bertoldo chuckled as he looked at his new son-in-law and his daughter. "You win, Mr. Stronghart. My greatest possession are my daughters. However, I will find some way to partake in the funding, you will see," Bertoldo added with a warm smile, "But come, Dawn, tell Jareth of the story-book wedding you tell the girls."

Dawn blushed a deep scarlet as she quickly began to sip her tea.

"Now I see why she was so fond of that story, the man's name was Jared, I believe. Quite similar to your name, Mr. Stronghart. She told the girls the story hundreds of times, upon Mary's request," Bertoldo said with a tender laugh.

"Father, please... Do not tell him of that..." Dawn blushed, not daring to look up and Jareth and tell him of how she had changed the story of her time in the Labyrinth to how the young woman had not been taken away, but had stayed and married the Goblin King, living out the rest of her days in pure bliss with many half-fae children running around the Kingdom.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-03-2010, 04:40 PM

Jareth smirked at Dawn, raising an eyebrow at her blush. "A story about a man with a name similar to mine, precious? You will definitely have to tell me all about it later... but for now, I do want to hear what the wedding of YOUR dreams would be like."

He set his teacup down on the table, settled his elbows on the table surface, steepled his fingers, rested his chin on top of them and proceeded to peer at her intently, the smirk not quite disappeared from his face.

"You have my full and utmost attention, precious."

Emilie could not help laughing at Dawn's father's comment about the story, and his daughter's subsequent blush. "Somehow, I'm not surprised," she spoke to thin air, shaking her head with a smile. "What is your ideal wedding, Dawn? I want to know, too." She continued to smile as she gazed into the crystal ball she supported with a single finger, knowing that nobody in the mortal realm could hear her.

"Hurry up and tell him, Dawn..." The Goblin Queen's other hand twitched ever so slightly. "Jareth may have the money, but I... I am the one with ALL of the resources that can make your dreams come true, my dear friend."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-03-2010, 05:21 PM

"Go on, mia bella, tell him the end of the story," Bertoldo said fondly with a warm smile at Dawn before winking at Jareth.

Dawn blushed as she looked down upon her lap, wondering if she truly should divulge the tale she had told her sisters. However, since her father had already mentioned it, Dawn felt she had best tell Jareth, knowing he would never forget it and would press in good time.

"You see, when the young woman finished her task and saved the man she had wished away, she made the choice to remain with the Goblin King, to be his wife and Queen for the rest of her days. For her, the King stopped and rewound the time in the Fae World so that he could marry her as the sunset.

"Her dress was long, trailed behind her, light as a cotton dress in summer. Her corset was laced neatly beneath her cream colored bodice, off the strap shoulders, a small sash of soft lavender tied delicately around her waist with a small bow in the back, the ribbon hanging down behind her.

"Her veil was a silver crown, spiral and unique in design, a thin veil covering her olive complected face and resting against her long, ebony hair. Around her neck she wore her mother's small sapphire necklace, the last part of Italy they had left from their move over generations before.

"In her hands was a bouquet of white roses, lilacs, and a hint of baby's breath. They were married near the Timeless One, in the soft sand around her. For who could forget the beautiful woman who told her of the riddles and her loneliness? The young woman had made a promise to the Timeless One, to return to her when her task was finished and visit her often.

"With her dearest friends present around her, the young woman made her way down the sand isle to the King who awaited her at the end. They kissed as the sun set behind them, basking them in a golden hue as they made their vows official to all of the Fae World."

During her speech, a small smile had crept into Dawn's lips as her eyes took on a far-off look, her vibrant green eyes glossing over at the wished for story ending.

"However, the young woman was saddened, even upon the happiest day of her life. For to live with the man she had fallen in love with, she had to give up her family; only able to see them but twice a year. For to be with him, and live as his Queen, they had to have a make-shift wedding for her family, one that meant nothing in the Fae world, before returning to a life over-seas, or so they told the family. Little did they know she was living in a far-off kingdom, already having wed the man she loved and the wedding she always yearned for as a child," Dawn whispered as she looked up at Jareth, "A silly story, is it not my love? Forgive me for prattling on so.."

"Despite what she may say, between you and me my son, the wedding in the story has always been the one she covets. If you notice, the young woman sounds a lot like our dear Dawn, does it not?" Bertoldo said as an aside to Jareth, unheard by Dawn.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 02-04-2010 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-04-2010, 10:12 PM

"I noticed," Jareth murmured back, his characteristic smirk still on his face. "And you now consider me your son? Does that mean that I can call you Father?"

Emilie smiled happily at the scene in the crystal ball she held. "Oh, I can't wait to make this wedding all that you've dreamed of, Dawn," she told the unhearing girl delightedly.

"Emilie."

The Goblin Queen turned to the door of the throne room, where Raman was hovering. "I am leaving now."

The smile dropped slightly from her face as she rose and crossed over to stand in front of him. "Right now? But it is so sudden... You can't stay for a little while longer?"

Raman shook his head. "I have neglected my queen long enough, and she has been gracious enough to allow me this time away, but now it is time that I went back."

The fairy bodyguard reached out a diminutive hand and touched Emilie's cheek. "I will miss you, Emilie," he told her seriously. "Give my regards to Hathion, Jareth, and Dawn."

"I will," she replied, tears welling up within her bright blue eyes. "I'll send for you when the wedding is to be held, and... Oh, Raman, I am going to miss you, too!"

She leaned forward to plant a light kiss on his forehead, then wiped her eyes with a laugh. "Go on, then, you'd better leave before you see me becoming a right unsightly mess!"

The fairy nodded, smiling slightly. "Until we meet again, Emilie."

He turned and flew down the hall and out of sight; Emilie waved until she could no longer see him.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-04-2010, 10:23 PM

"If you wish, I will not be against it and would be very much honored. I see you love my daughter very much and am glad to see her so well taken care of. She has been very dreary the past couple of years and seems to have brightened up at your presence. I believe you will do a world of good for her, Mr. Stronghold, and I wish you both all the happiness a Father can bestow upon his favorite daughter and her betrothed," Bertoldo said with a warm smile as he placed a firm, reassuring hand upon Jareth's shoulder.

"Now come, my son, what say you of Dawn's wedding? Will we be able to pull off anything similar?"

"Father, I do not ex-"

"I know you do not expect it, my dear, but we will do the best that we can none-the-less. However, the necklace must wait until your mother returns and hears our good news," Bertoldo interrupted with a grin.

"Father, I-"

"The girls will each have a small, modest settlement. You, as the eldest, have always been the one to receive the necklace. Do not fight it, mia bella," Bertoldo said as he raised his hand for silence at Dawn's protest, "For once in your life, be selfish and accept the gift with the kind graciousness you should," Bertoldo said with a wink.

"Yes, Father," Dawn said with a blush as she looked down at her the hands fiddling with the fabric of her dress in her lap once more; avoiding eye contact with the men at the table, despite the pleased feeling in her heart that her Father approved wholeheartedly and called Jareth 'son'.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 02-05-2010 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: tense wrong on a word~

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-05-2010, 06:35 PM

Jareth rose to his feet, crossing over to take Dawn's hand. "Well, now that all of that has been settled, I think it's time that Dawn and I began looking for places to hold the ceremony. What do you say, precious?"

Without waiting for her reply, seeming energized by the very thought, he strode over to the door and held it open for her. "Say goodbye to Father, precious, and then let us be off for now. We have much planning and preparing to do."

Then he was out and walking down the street a little ways, where he waited for her to catch up. "Precious, when I was watching over you for all of those years, I became very familiar with the general layout and locations of this city. There happens to be a park in the more affluent area of town... Care to go sit there and talk about this some more? Oh, and Emilie, I daresay that you would want to be part of this conversation, as well," he added to thin air.

Almost at once Emilie had rounded the corner into the street on which stood Dawn's house; she was clad in demure but obviously well-made clothes in the style of the time. "Did somebody call my name?" She exclaimed merrily, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she latched on to Dawn's arm. "Yes, let's do go and talk. I already heard, as you knew I would, but still...! As Jareth said, there is so much to do!"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-05-2010, 06:48 PM

Overwhelmed by the sudden realization that she truly was free to marry Jareth, Dawn blushed as Emilie gushed, falling into step beside Jareth, "Dearest Emilie, what is there to speak of? It was just a story I told my sisters so they had a happy ending to the tale. It cannot possibly come to fruition, Emilie. We are no longer in the Labyrinth and we cannot afford such a wedding! I would never ask it of either of you. I will be quite happy with a simple wedding. My only request is that you, dearest Emilie, become my witness and stand beside me before the Priest when I marry Jareth," Dawn added with a warm smile as she looked up at Emilie.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-05-2010, 06:55 PM

But Emilie quite emphatically shook her head. "A simple wedding? For you and Jareth? For one thing, Dawn, you must realize that Jareth with all his dreams of grandeur to match yours would never consent to such a thing?"

"This is true, precious." The Goblin King Emeritus smirked in agreement.

"And for another, I with my own dreams of grandeur AND the power to make them come true could never agree to this, either! Dawn, you want a fairy tale wedding like in your story so badly--it's written all over your face." The Goblin Queen laughed at her friend. "And I want it as much as you do, perhaps even more. Don't try to deny it any more, all right? With a betrothed like Jareth and a friend like me, well... there wouldn't be much use anyway!"

Emilie hooked her arm through Dawn's and her other through Jareth's and began to walk them all down the street. "It is true that we are no longer in the Labyrinth, but... Why should that stop us, hmm?" The smile on her face was so wide that it was a wonder her face did not split in two. "A double wedding, I think? After all, Hathion and I have not truly been married to fit MY dreams, as well."

She cast her eyes to the ground in a play of demureness, but soon enough brought them back up to look at Jareth and Dawn. "Double with a double-meaning, as well! Don't you want to see the Timeless One again, Dawn? A wedding in this world, a wedding in the Underground..."

Emilie laughed with delight. "I can't wait! Oh, Dawn, say you will! Hathion and I will handle it all, you just tell us what you want. We want you to be happy, and you only get married once!"

"Hopefully, anyway," Jareth added, throwing a humorous wink in his betrothed's direction.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-05-2010, 07:03 PM

Dawn's face lit up as she wrapped her arms around Emilie's waist in a hug and placed a kiss upon her cheek, "Oh Emilie! I agree whole heartedly if Jareth agrees. And since you eavesdropped on my wedding wish, you know my dream. All there is left to do is incorporate yours with it so that we may both be euphoric on our wedding day!" Dawn added happily as she looked up at Jareth with a warm smile, "Amore, what say you about leaving the wedding in Emilie's hands?"

With talk of the wedding, Dawn and almost forgotten the discussion she wished to have with Jareth. Almost, but not quite. There were still a great many fears and worries upon Dawn's mind - all of which included Alessandro and his existence.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-17-2010, 05:21 PM

"I have no objections to that," Jareth replied, the smirk still on his face. "If you do not, precious, then I'd say... As you know Dawn's wishes for it, then the wedding is in your hands, Emilie."

Emilie's eyes widened with delight. "Oh, thank you, Jareth, Dawn! I can not wait to start planning... Oh, there are so many things that need to be done...!"

But Jareth was looking quite intently at Dawn's face. "If that's the case, Emilie, then maybe it would be best if you went back to the Castle Beyond the Goblin City for a while and made some rough planning schedules, just to be on the safe side?"

Emilie looked at him, then at Dawn, then back at him and nodded. "Of course, Jareth. That is an excellent idea. Well, then, I'll be going now..."

And she made her way around the corner of the street and out of sight.

Jareth took one of Dawn's hands, tucked it under his arm and began to lead her to the park. "Now then, precious, I'm guessing by the expression on your face that there is something that is troubling you...? Something that you might wish to speak to me about, perhaps? If that is the case, then consider me prepared to listen."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-17-2010, 06:32 PM

"Forgive me, mio amore, but I cannot keep Alessandro from my mind and heart. I am worried about him.. When he realized he had lost me for good, he became so docile.. Nothing like the man I have known these two years.

"Jareth, he was created to separate us, was he not? Yet we have found a loophole in order to be together, have we not? Dearest.. What if Alessandro's behavior this afternoon, was the Labyrinth slowly taking him back out of existence..? Would the Labyrinth truly take a life it has given simply because it's 'purpose' failed?

"Is there nothing we can do? He created a whole family... a family that touched so many lives.. The past may have been a lie, but their actions since creation have not. Is there nothing we can do to save them from this fate? If the Labyrinth is indeed doing this?" Dawn inquired softly as she looked up at Jareth, her eyes searching his in hope, "I do not want them to be taken out of this world simply because I could not fall in love with Alessandro and refused to give up my love for you.."

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-17-2010, 07:43 PM

Jareth shook his head. "Don't worry, precious, Fifleni is here to stay. The Labyrinth would not take one of its own creations out of existence without dealing with the ramifications of that... And there are far too many ramifications here for the Labyrinth to risk it. Besides, the Labyrinth now has a new king, and does not need to focus much energy on Fifleni. I would wager that that is the reason for his sudden docility. Nothing more. He might not possess his famed Italian temper anymore, but he will remain in this world as surely as if he'd been born into it until he dies."

The Goblin King Emeritus took her free hand and raised it to his lips. "I swear on my honor that you need not worry about his existence. Rather, what excuse do we have now to be alone together now that Emilie has taken it upon herself to plan?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM

With a sigh of relief Dawn wrapped her arms around Jareth's waist in a gentle hug before placing a tender kiss upon his lips, "Thank you, Jareth. You do not know how relieved I am to hear he will be alright despite his unconscious mission having failed."

Still looking up at her beloved as she walked beside him, Dawn smiled as she rested her cheek upon his shoulder, "As for an excuse, however, we still have the planning excuse. After all, no one on Earth knows of Emilie's existence. Therefore, while our dearest Emilie is planning everything from the Labyrinth, we may be free to 'plan' together here on Earth.

"I very much wish our meetings to remain just us. I have dearly missed you, Jareth, and have just only gotten you back.." Dawn added with a small smile as they entered the park and began walking along the paths.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-20-2010, 02:20 AM

"Ah, yes, that is true," Jareth replied as he tucked her hand once more under his arm. "And as her existence and Hathion's will remain unknown, at least until our wedding in this mortal coil..." He grinned down at her. "I foresee much 'alone time to plan' in our future, aren't I right, precious?"

His smile took on a wistful air as they meandered down the park's scenic paths. "As I have missed you, Dawn. As I have missed you. You have no idea..." He shook his head. "Every day, the torment of being able to see you, hear you, and not be able to call to you and have you hear me... Seeing Fifleni pay his attentions to you and not being able to do a thing about it... All the books, the scrolls, the documents and tomes of law that Raman and I went through, hour after hour, with nothing to show for our efforts!"

Jareth gave a bark of laughter that was completely devoid of humor. "There were times we forgot to eat, sleep, bathe. If Emilie and Hathion hadn't been there to take care of us, I don't know what would have become of us."

Then he gave a small jerk, as if breaking free of thoughts or past memories. "But enough of that, precious!" He turned to Dawn with a smile on his face, too bright, too brilliant to be genuine. "Shall we continue with our 'planning'?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 AM

"I am sorry I put you through so much.. If I had been more careful.. Less trusting of the fish," Dawn whispered as she buried her face into his upper arm, "None of this would have happened.. You would not have had to suffer.. Forgive me Jareth.."

"Thank God for Hathion and Emilie... I owe them far more than I can ever repay for taking care of you and Raman," Dawn whispered as tears slipped from her eyes as her mind raced, picturing Jareth and Raman, Hathion and Emilie, all in the library she had envisioned so long ago, pouring over books, risking their health.. all because of her and her naive nature.

"How can I ever atone for what I have done to you..." Dawn whispered as one hand clutched the sleeve of his shirt while the other held tight, yet gently, to his hand.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-20-2010, 02:58 AM

"Precious... Dawn!" Jareth quickly brought up a hand to wipe away the tears leaking from her eyes. "Don't cry for me, Dawn... Don't cry for us. There is no longer any need for that, do you hear me? We are together, we are going to be married. Do you understand me Dawn?

"You are going to be my wife."

Jareth was staring intently into her eyes, trying to make her believe him, that he would make it so that she would have no need to cry tears of sorrow once they were married. His grip on her hand tightened as he finished wiping away the tears on her cheeks.

"No more tears, precious thing," he murmured, humming, almost singing. "No more need for clouded skies... No more need for crystal rain to pour from your eyes..."

He began to walk, to lead her down the park path underneath a canopy of tree boughs.

"I am here beside you. Believe me when I say... I will never go away."

As he further made his way under the shadows of the trees, still with a grip on Dawn's hand, his voice began to swell as they were hidden from the view of the main park and the others strolling about.

"If you had to ask me why, I would tell you 'Don't be so surprised, because I'm in love with you...'"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-20-2010, 03:06 AM

"Oh Jareth..." Dawn whispered as she looked up at him and caressed his cheek with the hand not held by his, a small smile creeping into her lips as he sang to her, "You're right, I need not cry.. I am just happy that you are where with me now to hold me and love me, to marry me and make me your own here in the human world."

"I love you, Goblin King," Dawn whispered as she stepped closer to him and rested her cheek upon his chest, listening to his heart beat and his singing as she held him tight.

Oh how she loved his voice, his velvety singing voice. It always calmed her and made her head spin, her heart go aflutter. As she stood there, listening to his words, Dawn couldn't help but become more at peace, trying her best to forget about what happened, the pain she had caused all of them with her carelessness.

However, despite her best efforts, she could not forget, not fully. She would make it up to them all some day, some how.

Closing her eyes, Dawn's tear-flow slowly decreased as she leaned into him, gaining more comfort from his touch as she held him close, as if she were afraid he would disappear at any moment and be gone from her forever.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-20-2010, 04:00 AM

"Hathion!" Emilie cried as she materialized inside the castle, stepping forward into a run as soon as she had fully appeared. "Hathion, are you here? How is the Runner doing?

"Oh, Hathion, you will not believe what I am about to tell you!" Emilie laughed as she continued to search for her husband, magnifying her voice to be heard throughout the castle. "Dawn has told me... Oh, all right, she has told JARETH, and I heard them speaking about it... I know what her dream wedding is to be, Hathion, and she has agreed to let me handle it! Everything! I heard all that she desired, so what could possibly go wrong? Oh, and..."

She could not hold back a grin. "Dearest, what do you say to having a double wedding?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 AM

Looking up as he sat beside the throne, Hathion laughed as he called out to his beloved wife, answering all of her questions and asking a few of his own, "I'm in the throne room. The runner is not fairing well and I'm afraid she is to give up soon. Dawn and Jareth have finally set a date and have begun planning? I must congratulate them when I see them next. And it does not surprise me, my love, that you are using that crystal to it's extent," he added fondly with a laugh, "Come, sit beside me and give me a kiss, then we shall talk of this 'double wedding' you wish for; a wedding which I am not opposed to at all."