Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 07:59 AM

Raisel spent the rest of his day in his room and part of the next day. But now tomorrow was monday and he had homework to do unless he was actually going to try to flunk out. Grudgingly, he grabbed his notebook, sketchbook, and camera before heading for the library. He needed to research something about famous photographers that inspired him and take more pictures of the sky. Crap project, but he still needed to do it. he was seriously starting to wonder why the photographer he chose only took pictures of the sky.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 10:48 PM

Ciel and Alice hung out most of the day, not that Ciel really wanted to be stuck with her all day. He wanted to be alone, but she had a way of making people do as she pleased just so she wouldn't annoy them completely to death. He as sitting in the library right now, on his laptop while Alice chattered about something he wast really listening to. He knew it was about Raisel, but he didn't want to hear anymore about that guy. He was still to embarresed about yesterday.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 04:05 AM

Raisel walked into the library and headed for a computer to look up where to find books he could use. The computers were on the right side, opposite of the sitting area. He was strolling aimlessly, not really paying attention until he heard the most loathed sound of Alice's annoying and rather loud voice. didn't she know this was a library. He was glad to have avoided her so far, but now he felt like telling her to be quiet.

It took only a second for Raisel's heart to jump into his throat. Ciel was sitting next to Alice and neither appeared to have noticed Raisel's presence yet. He should just quickly walk away before they did notice him. He really should, but he found his feet walking towards their table anyway.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 02:42 PM

Alice noticed Raisel before Ciel had The chance to. She grinned, wanting to make Ciel see him before the guy actually got to the table. To get his attention since he was clearly ignoring every word she was saying, she punched him hard in the ribs. She hadn't really meant to do anything but warn him, but the look on his face suggested she'd really hurt him. "Oh calm down you big baby. I was just getting your attention." She said with a dramatic eye rolling. "O-Ow...! You idiot! I didn't need that as an attention grabber!" He frowned at her, expecting her to have already known that. "What do you want anyway? Can't you see I'm...." His mouth shut immediately when he say the guy who'd rejected him just the night before. He focused back on his computer, trying to control his shaking. He figured Alice had something to do with this, and he glared at her menencingly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 09:06 PM

Raisel stopped a good couple of feet away from the table and just kinda stared. What was he doing anyway? He looked only at Alice and slowly raised his eyebrow. "Girl, you are being way too loud for a library. What the heck?" he started a bit hesitantly, but he slipped back into his usual attitude quickly. "And don't go hitting people. Yes, I saw that. Really? Not everyone can take your punches like I can!" Half way through his little tirade, his eyes started darting to Ciel. Raisel had obvious hurt the guy and he winced inwardly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-03-2012, 12:53 AM

Alice noticed how awkward Ciel was feeling and tried to lighten the mood. "Oh, Hey Raisel. Don't tell me how to behave. And besides. Ciel's a big boy. He can handle a little hit." Ciel closed his laptop and put it in his computer bag before standing. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "It was nice speaking with you Alice, but I do have homework to do. I'm going back to the room. I will see you later." He said all of this nervously and got ready to leave when she took hold of his arm. "Why so soon? Can't you do homework here? It's a library Ciel. That's like the perfect place to do homework." He jerked from her grasp. "You are so rude! Do you not see that you do not help the situation when you act like this! I said that I wanted to go, now let me be!" She seemed so shocked. She just stared, letting go of the only person who had truly stood up to her completely. She'd never expected that kind of reaction from such a little, sweet young man.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-04-2012, 02:34 AM

Any response Raisel might have had instantly died in his throat. He was rooted to the spot as Alice and Ciel argued and suddenly the crossdresser was whirling away in a fit of anger. Raisel couldn't even respond. Just when Ciel was nearly out of the library door, Raisel gave Alice a glare. "That went real well don't you think?" he muttered before hurrying after Ciel. Not that he was sure why he should bother, but he was a bit bothered by this all and perhaps a little bit impressed by the way Ciel stood up to Alice. Maybe just maybe, he needed to talk to the other guy.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-04-2012, 03:31 AM

Alice was still stunned into complete silence. Ciel was storming off, slamming the door to the library open. He stomped all the way back to his dorm and put his computer down on the bed before slamming the door but not locking it. He was infuriated and seriously needed to find a way to calm down. "idiot girl! She only thinks about herself! Didn't even tell that boy who I am and then embarresed me to death! Then she has the damned nerve to try and control me like some sort of puppet!" He was yelling to no one in particular, just ranting to get it out of his system.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 12:09 AM

Raisel followed Ciel back to his dorm at a discreet distance. He was pretty sure if he called out and asked Ciel to talk to him like this, the crossdresser would just escape. So when Ciel was safely in his room, Raisel stood outside, annoyed and nervous. He could hear the faint sounds of a rant from inside. He really should just go back to his room and pretend this never happened, but he was already here. Finally Raisel got the nerve to knock hesitantly on the door. He waited a second then spoke.

"Ciel? Um, can we talk?"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 AM

Ciel stopped speaking, his body going so rigid he was like cardboard. Why did that guy want to talk to him? Why, when last night he wanted anything to do with him? He decided he had to be fair, so he opened the door a crack, peaking out. "What do you want?" He questioned, letting the other in with a frown and a pissed off expression.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM

Raisel stepped into the room cautiously when Ciel let him in. Running a hand through his already thoroughly messed up hair, he stood awkwardly by the door. "Can you please try to remain un-pissed off at me for a sec?" he asked. Saying please...really? This was so not like himself. He brushed away any thoughts about why he might be acting stupidly unlike himself. "Look, I..." he struggled, but finally came up with the right wording. "I don't want you to hate me."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 03:29 PM

Ciel blinked a few times, completely shocked. "W-What...? No, you've got this all wrong. I'm embarresed. I do not hate you at all. I hate Alice.." He sighed, this whole thing was making him tired. "Look, I can understand. You're a guy. You don't like other guys, and you thought I was a girl. I figured Alice wouldn't try to do something so stupid, I mean. I thought shed either told you or knew you wouldn't mind. She gets on my nerves." He tried a smile that didn't really look happy. "So don't worry about it ok?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 03:17 AM

Raisel let out a huge sigh of relief. Or something like that. "God, this is all Alice's fault," he muttered with a shake of his head. "I just...I didn't mean to sound like an ass at the bar. I've got nothing against you. So, maybe we can just be friends?" he asked hopefully.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 03:23 AM

Ciel nodded. "Yeah, but I don't think I'll be staying around here for long. I'm planning on transferring to another school. Way to many people know about what's been going on and everyone knows my little secret. I normally don't stay very long after that happens. I've never liked attention like that." He pushed his hair back from his eyes. "It was nice meeting you. And hey, it'll take me at least a month to get all my stuff together to move. Maybe we can get to know together and have some good times before I go."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 04:31 AM

Raisel couldn't help but be shocked a little. "You really want to leave so soon? I don't get it. With the way you yelled at Alice, I can tell you've got a hell of a spine. I wouldn't provoke Alice like that..." he muttered under his breath. He almost asked by Ciel dressed like a girl in the first place if he didn't want people to make a big deal out of it, but he bit his tongue. Somehow that seemed like a too personal question. "I'm just askin', why leave so soon?"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 04:42 AM

Ciel laughed. "It's not that I don't have a spine. I just would rather not hear about this all the time. Alice has made this place a living for me. She always thinks its about her, and she loves to gossip. I don't mind a little attention, but I do mind a bunch of gossip. Most of the time, when I go somewhere, I don't tell many people who I really am. People either find out by accident, or I trust the wrong people. That life, always screwing people up. Besides, I don't really have anything to stay for. No family or any kind of connections at all. It's been hard for me to even make a few friends around here.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 05:29 AM

Raisel scratched his head. A vague voice in the back of his head was telling him that his hair was going to be hell after this day. Why did he always mess with it when nervous? "Well, I wouldn't exactly put that much blame on Alice. I mean...she gets people. She can tell I'm not just a flunky who skips class and doesn't give a shit about people. Not many people are willing to befriend weirdos like us," he said, not able to believe he had gone from being annoyed at hell with Alice to defending her in one day. "Surely you don't make a friend like that every day. Isn't that something worth staying for?" he asked.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 08:06 AM

He shook his head. "She doesn't get me at all. I'm sorry. I just can't stay here. Not after the humiliation." He grabbed some books from his pack. "I'll consider it I guess, but i'm not promising anything. I mean, I've got wonderful grades. It's easy to transfer for me." He knew that most schools wouldn't mind taking him. He was also holding out in the fact that he had a ton of money to his name. He don't want anyone- not even his friends -to know that detail.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-10-2012, 06:57 PM

Raisel finally let out an annoyed grunt and scowled at Ciel. "Fine, if that's what you think. Whatever. I just wanted to talk to you and all. Now I seriously have to go back to the library and actually do the homework I was planning on doing." He gave Ciel a last curious glance. "Bye," he muttered before exiting the room and hurrying away. He was pretty sure that was enough serious conversation to last him for a week and he'd had enough.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-13-2012, 03:34 AM

Ciel gave a simple shrug and then went to doing his own work. He guessed that Raisel was mad at him or whatever. He wasn't so sure it mattered who thought what now. This school really sucked and he was just so ready to get everything over with. Then he'd be free to go have a fresh start and be happy again. Maybe next time he'd just be a normal boy. That seemed like a good idea.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-17-2012, 07:40 PM

Raisel stalked back into the library, not exactly in the best of moods. Although he would admit that he felt better after clearing things up with Ciel. At least he now knew the other guy didn't totally dislike him. Raisel glanced around the library as he made his way back to the computer. He was of course, trying to figure out if Alice was still there. He wouldn't look too carefully though because he knew if he actually did see her, she would probably feel his eyes with her weird super power or whatever. He didn't want that. He was trying to avoid her right now after all.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 01:24 AM

Alice had pout face as she saw Raisel walk right by her without even speaking. She didn't think he'd be mad at her too. She walked down to where he was and sat beside him. "Hey there." She said as normal as she would've any other time. She didn't really know that he was trying to avoid her, and she wasn't really good at taking a hint either.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-19-2012, 08:05 PM

Raisel jumped as Alice sat down next to him. Grumbling under his breath and feeling just a hint of dread, he turned to face her. "What do you want, Alice?" he all but growled. His fingers were still on the keyboard like he might go back to his research in a second, though it was obvious that none of his attention was on the computer.