evilcupcakecat
There will ALWAYS be confusion.....

Old 04-03-2013, 12:58 AM

You have absolutley no clue how you got here, to this pool. Sure, you were doing something having to do with water, but not swimming in this pool that you were suddenly transported to. This pool appears to be in the country, surrounded by trees, and fairly large in size. It also seems to be owned by a very rich person who can offord to have multipule racks of swimsuits as well as a couple of attedants standing by with towels. aperantlly the person is used to random people showing up.

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Baths were scarce in the desert country that Ri'Staraa called home. Lucky for him, his long stints of adventuring through the beating Calimph sun were occasionally broken by visits back to his home: the oasis port city of Calimport.

As he arrived back at the guarded gates, the great doors parted to allow him inside. The guards were used to this one's comings and goings and they usually ignored him, but this time one cocked an eyebrow at what he was dragging behind him - a large handwoven rug, rolled up and tied at both ends. For a second, the guard thought it possible the young rogue was carrying a dead body inside but the clanging sound that came about the moment the piece of carpet met the hard stone of the city made it obvious that Ri had brought home another great haul of treasure from the forgotten cities, now mostly buried in the sands beyond. There was a small smirk of appreciation as the impressed guard signaled for the gates to be shut and Ri darted steely gray eyes suspiciously his way. No one made a move on the fruits of the young man's treasures. He may yet not be an adult but, at 17 and with a hard life's lessons from the streets behind him, he'd likely easily evade the guards if they came at him for any reason. But the point was moot, as the guard merely turned his eyes back to his post and Ri'Staraa continued walking.

A few moments later, he'd deposited most of his findings with the city's infamous thieve's guild save for a few trinkets he'd immediately sold for a fair amount of pocket money. He was dirty. Stinky, sweaty and without a change of clothing for nearly a week. The rank nearly emanated from him, in his opinion, but truth be told he hardly smelled at all. He was obsessed with cleanliness, though, and with good reason - only one of which being the beating down hot sun.

So the first thing on his mind was a nice, long bath... Calimport offered vast opportunities for such luxuries so he had his choice of a public bath - much like a swimming pool you'd see most places - or something more private. Opting for the latter and not particularly caring for company now that his nerves were worn, he purchased a bath drawn at a local Inn and payed extra for lavender oil in the water and soft towels and cold juice within arm's reach.

Ri settled in to his bath water and closed his eyes as he leaned back upon the stone walls of the square tub. He began to feel all of his tenseness leave up deep within his strained muscles. He felt his stress begin to fade and his face took on it's first pleasant look all day and then....

Suddenly... the water temperature changed. The environment around changed as well. There were voices all around and a too-cool breeze made his eyes shoot open, looking in the direction of the lone window in the room that must have - somehow - been left open. It was then that he found that he was, indeed, not in the safety and comfort of a private bath in balmy Calimport but instead somewhere more temperate, completely foreign to him and... far more populated. And he was naked.

His cool eyes narrowed as he pushed cerulean hair back from his eyes. If his dark features were looked at closely, one could see the faintest hint of a blush upon them as he readjusted himself to make his nudity less noticeable. His first thought was to find out what evil, conniving sorcerer had found it amusing to play such a prank upon him but he took a deep breath and let the anger go slowly, choosing to move his attention, in stead, on watching the crowd around him and trying to somehow not stand out amongst them.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2013, 08:29 PM

((lol This looks like a fun roleplay))
Zay comes from a foreign world, in a barely-know country. Zay has a thin build and pale, slightly-rosy skin, and is short for his age. He has almost to the end of his neck-length, brown hair that curves slightly inward at his cheeks, with bangs that stop just past his forehead. He has emerald green eyes with slightly lighter green towards his pupils, and some very faded freckles on his cheeks. He is a young, elven prince at just thirteen years old. Despite his destined role, Zay has no interest in such responsibilities, and prefers to spend his days up a tree with a good book or searching for new things to add to his ever-growing collection. Notorious for sneaking out of the palace, Zay has many secret routes to the outside world. Unlike others of his kind with healing and elemental magic, Zay appears to not have any magical talent. He loves almost all living things except for bugs, due to one time a servant played a trick on him with a spider, and since then he avoids insects and bugs like the plague.

Zay's favorite place to read is against or up in a large oak tree near a stream. It is almost impossible to tear his attention from a book, but one day something does catch his attention, and he approaches the stream. Leaning over to see what it is, Zay falls into the stream, and appears in the pool of a distant world.
~
The first thing Zay noticed when he popped to the surface for air, was a strange smell, make that many strange smells. With a quick glance around him, he also noticed he was not alone."..where..am I?" Zay asked curiously to himself.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-05-2013, 08:44 PM

Vene looked around at the people popping out of the water and helped them out, signaling an attendant to go to Ri and give him a towel, she helped Zay out of the water and took a towel away from a nearby attendant and handed it to Zay. "Hello, i'm Vene, and you are most likely wondering where you are right now, well I must say i'm not entirely...at all sure. But it'll be fine." Vene said shaking Zay's hand. ((Is this good for my first RP post???))

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2013, 08:56 PM

((Sounds good to me. ^^ How is your character's name pronounced?))
For a few moments, Zay looked down at the towel being offered to him, it was a strange-looking skin and nothing he was used to in his world. "..thank you." He finally said, and took the towel then proceeded to wrapped it around him as though it were a piece of clothing, which he assumed it was. Looking around again, Zay notices even stranger-looking skins, hanging on strange, branchless, silver limbs. He'd been brought out of his confused state momentarily, by the feeling of Vene shaking his hand, a custom he wasn't too familiar with. "..thank you." He says again, too focused on his surroundings to say much else, for now.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-05-2013, 09:41 PM

((Oh, it's how it spelled you know vene that how it's prounounced))
Vene looked at him strangly for moment and said "And...who are you? Are you with him?" Vene said pointing at Ri.

((by the way my character looks exactly like my avi except the ghosties, cookies,and the backround stuff isn't there. so she can fly. also vene is an elf to also there is no blood on her face))

Last edited by evilcupcakecat; 04-05-2013 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: forgot somthing.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 PM

((veenee? vein? ven? lol Okay, that does clarify things, thank you then. ^^))
Zay glanced over at Ri, then slowly shook his head in silent reply. Looking at Vene, Zay noticed that she had wings like bat, and ears like a cat, as well as the pointed ears of his own kind. "How is it you have wings?" He asked her curiously, then glanced down at the sound of water trickling, and noticed a puddle growing at his feet. He didn't wear shoes, instead, slipper type things made of large leaves though they fit perfectly around his tiny feet. He lifted up a foot, listening to the water trickle from it, then slowly set it back down again.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-05-2013, 10:18 PM

"Oh, these?" Vene said stretching the left wing and turning her head. "I belive my mom was a human-sized kabat and my dad was an elf...I was the only child."

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2013, 10:57 PM

"What's a kabat?" Zay asked, becoming more curious of Vene, wondering just what kind of person she was.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-06-2013, 12:01 AM

Vene looked at Zay strangly and said "Who are you anyway?" while flexing her wings.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2013, 01:29 AM

"..a prince, unfortunately.." Zay muttered with a frustrated sigh. "My name is Zay, nice to meet you, Vene. He smiles a little, happy to meet another with elven blood in this strange, new place.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-06-2013, 12:53 PM

Vene smiled and said "Nice to meet you to Zay. Anyway, a kabat is a cat-bat it's like the two of them fused together." Vene said.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2013, 07:20 PM

((lol I thought that's what it was..awesome mix. xD))
Zay blinked a few times in confusion, then tried to run the mix through his mind. He'd seen a bat before; a small, black creature with a funny upturned nose, and wings like Vene's. It had been flying around near his favorite reading tree one day, when he stayed too late, and the sun was already setting. Zay then thought of a cat, the only cats he'd seen were forest cats of his world, which were quite big compared to a little bat. ..wouldn't a cat of eaten a bat? He thought confused to himself, reaching up and scratching the top of his head a little in thought. "Vene, are your parents here too?" He asked curiously, then glanced around a little.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-06-2013, 11:20 PM

"No anyway, we should go talk to him" Vene said motioning to Ri

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2013, 12:09 AM

"Okay." Zay said simply and glanced over at Ri a moment, then back at Vene, and curious to meet this other person he would follow her.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-07-2013, 01:15 AM

Ven started walking toword Ri, looking at the ground.

Ri'Staraa

Old 04-07-2013, 04:35 AM

It seemed conversation had broken out nearby. The dark skinned boy wasn't able to make out very much of what the two had spoken about but they seemed curious about their situation - too curious, as they soon turned and began walking his way. He began to feel panic growing within him and his darted about to try to figure out a means to rectify his naked situation.

There appeared to be a rich butler of some sort standing by the pool. The attendant stood diligently, with a folded towel hanging over one arm. The good news was that the attendant was quite near - only a few feet, his boots were within arm's reach. The bad news was that the lowest part of the towel that was draped down was still up about three feet from where Ri's but sat in the shallow part of the pool. He tried to work out a clever plan to nab the towel but could come up with nothing aside from inching his back up along he wall of the pool behind him until he was able to nonchalantly grab the plush drying cloth. It took several attempts, completely blowing his facade but he managed to keep from exposing himself to the whole of the pool, even if he did stand out like a sore thumb for the thirty seconds it took for him to actually obtain the towel.

Finally, his prize in hand, he jumped up and slung the piece of terrycloth about his waist quicker than it would have taken for anyone to get a look at his indecent exposure. He blushed furiously and sat on the ledge at the edge of the pool, an eyebrow twitching violently in annoyance at the incident as he waited for the inevitable approach of the others.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2013, 04:59 AM

((Ri- lol That was so funny to read.))
Zay followed Vene, curiously looking this way then that as they walked, his attention kept drawing back to the strange skins hanging around the place.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM

Vene said "By the way, the towel is meant for getting the water off you it's not really a piece of clothing." to Zay while walking.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-07-2013, 04:41 PM

((Note to everyone I haven't done this in over 10 years~))

Minako was in her lab, fiddling around with the last adjustments of the creation of her latest monster. She was contracted to make a water giant. It was a water sprite in the shape of a giant gladiator. This was for one of the baron's on the planet Antex. She herself lived on a small planet named Murr. When she finalized her monster she took off her lab coat and black cloths leaving only her black undergarments. She kept her silver lined glasses on and tied her long blue hair in a rubber band.

Summoning the monster she prepares herself for a very wet battle. Her weapon of choice is a fire whip that is made out of the same magical metal that she uses for her most powerful monsters. This metal can stretch as long as the user can see. The ends of the whip are hot tips that will steam away the water of the monster she is about to fight.

Before attacking the monster Minako stands back and waits to feel the monsters attack to see how powerful it is. The contract described that the monster must only be able to drown the enemy and not do any other physical harm. The monster came running at Minako and tripped falling on top of her.

As Minako swims out of the monster she finds herself swimming out of a pool instead of a water monster. As she takes her barrings the water seems to get hotter and hotter. She then realizes that her whip was still turned on and turns it off. Getting out of the pool she tries to think what she did to make this happen. She knew she didn't put any transport stones and she was not wearing any magic artifacts. How in the universe did this happen?

Adjusting her glasses she spots a strange monster speaking to another being. Minako goes rushing up to the two and flashes her whip. "You there! Why was I brought here?" She points her whip at the monster.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2013, 06:33 PM

Zay blushed slightly in embarrassment and was about to reply to Vene, when Minako had come rushing up to them. Startled, he fled, quickly hiding behind a nearby wall. Cautiously, he slowly peeked out from behind his hiding place, and saw A girl standing and holding something he'd never seen before. In Zay's world no things such as whips existed, it was a peaceful place where everyone took from the land around them, and just as much gave back to it. I've never seen a vine like that before. He thought curiously to himself.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 PM

((Is the "monster" Vene?))

Vene wasn't suprised at all when she heard minako yell at her, she just turned around glared at minako and answered her question with a growl. "I have no idea, but you were doing something with water" she said after taking flight and hovering about ten feet in the air.

Ri'Staraa

Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 AM

"Well, things certainly are getting interesting, aren't they?" Ri said under his breath. He shook his head in disbelief at the fact that another person had appeared with no warning. It certainly seemed as if some sort of mischievous sorcerer was playing tricks on the peoples of several populations.

The dark-skinned male didn't know what to think of the winged one but he certainly wouldn't have been so quick to call her a monster - even if that might have been his first impression. Something about this newest appearance set him ill at ease in her rush to become confrontational. Hopefully nothing would come of the interaction, but the fact that she was brandishing a fiendish-looking whip made him a bit worried.

Still, he was grateful for the distraction - welcoming it as it came just when he needed it most. The two that had been conversing before would no doubt be drawn in with Minako as she did her own search for the truth, and Ri intended to sneak away while the sneaking was good. After all, he was naked under a stolen towel - even though the butler did nothing in response to it being taken.

The cerulean-haired boy made his way as best he could through the shadows on the sunny day and, catching sight of the racks full of various swim suits, made a bee line for them. Soon, he'd nabbed a pair of gray loose trunks that sported a white swirling pattern that was reminiscent of air currents or clouds. They appealed to his arrogant nature of his ethnicity so he put them on quickly and hid the towel behind him, walking again into the sunlight and whistling.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-08-2013, 11:52 AM

((Yes the monster is Vene.))

Minako gave a little sigh to calm herself down. "Pardon my rage but I was in the midst of combat with a water giant I created. If that thing gets loose who knows what havoc it will make for the local area. I didn't even get a chance to test it's weakness for the person that contracted for it!" Before getting riled up again she gave another sigh to calm herself. "I must introduce myself. I am Minako Axule owner of Axule Labs which creates monsters for security services."

She notices her whip still out and she shrinks it down to show that she is not going to attack.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-08-2013, 10:24 PM

Having seen Vene take flight, Zay's eyes widened in surprise, and he watched her for a few minutes. From his hiding place he had seen Ri sneak over and take one of the strange skins, and finding it funny Zay smiled a bit. Curiosity getting to him, he slowly crept out from behind the wall. Zay didn't approach the others, instead he decided to sit down against the wall to watch and listen, unless someone called him. After seeing Minako's whip shrink, Zay wasn't sure what to think. ..okay, maybe it's not a vine? He thought a little confused to himself, and continued to watch Vene, Ri, and Minako, though his gaze did still sometimes drift over to the strange skins.