Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-21-2016, 09:39 PM

Erik choked on his drink, throwing Elliot an almost glaring look as Javier let out a noise somewhere between a chuckle and a snicker. They both looked like they remembered something, though if it was directly related or not, neither said. With that sort of dramatic reaction, Misty could only guess. She flushed at Elliot's frank answer, even though she asked that sort of question in the first place. Still, she couldn't help but chuckle at them as she dipped her head to hide her smile behind her hand. "So the truth comes out. Got experience? What a kinky trio." The alcohol was definitely making her bolder.

Erik snorted at that before turning his back on Elliot. "What of it? Geez, took long enough to be my turn again. Dare of course."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 03-22-2016 at 01:36 AM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-22-2016, 05:25 PM

Elliot smirked at his two mates, enjoying reminding them that why he could be more sensible, he could be just as shameless. "You have no idea," he murmured briefly to Misty, before smiling evilly at Erik. He had the perfect idea for a dare, and it was definitely something that would lead to amusement for years to come. "I dare you to call Tavis and confess your undying love to him. Like and you've got to sell it, completely. Tell him why you love him, say you're leaving the two of us, break down crying. The whole bit, like you can't live another day without him."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2016, 12:52 AM

A lot of utter horror passed over Erik's face. For a second, he sat so shocked that he couldn't even speak. Tavis? Confess his love to Tavis? Like they didn't all already have soulmates. Javier's own face looked on the verge of death, though far more from amusement. His wide eyes held the same kind of shock though. "Oh my god, Elliot. That's evil! Why would you do that?!" he exclaimed, smack the other guy on the shoulder.

Misty looked between them all, completely confused by this turn of events. "Who's Tavis? I don't get this at all." It wasn't like anyone would believe the love confession so why was it a dare? Erik's devastated face said it must very much be though.

"I'm not doing it," Erik groaned as he dropped his face into his hands. "I hate you, Ell."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-23-2016, 12:59 AM

Elliot continued grinning at Erik, certain he could goad his mate into doing it. "Oh come on don't be such a wimp, babe." he said, though he bit back a look at how utterly destroyed his soulmate looked, rubbing his shoulder where Javier had smacked it. "Just imagine Tavis's reaction. Like yeah it's horrifying, that's why it's a dare, but you know his reaction will be the most priceless thing ever. We could even record it."

Jae leaned over and whispered in Misty's ear, her own eyes widened in shock, but honestly really hoping this actually happened, "Tavis is Javier and Erik's best friend. And his soulmate is one of Elliot and mine's best friends. So really this is just about the most evil thing Elliot could have come up with." Though her voice sounded gleeful, and not near as upset as Erik or Javier looked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2016, 10:45 PM

"I do not get you guys at all. Why would you even?" Misty muttered, half exasperated. Playing around like that. Didn't their mates get upset? But Elliot dared this in the first place so she just shook her head and watched as the others slowly convinced him and each and every one of them, even Jae, turned gleeful.

Erik bit his lip, considering Elliot's words, but still unable to say yes. It would horrify Tavis, but he felt he'd get scarred too so it was hardly worth it. Leaning across the table, Javier decided to join in on the convincing. He ran one finger along the rim of Erik's mostly empty glass, appraising him with his eyes. "You really want to spend even more money buying us another round?" Simple, sweet, and one hundred percent effective.

"Fine. I hope you guys know you're bastards though," Erik grumbled as he pulled out his phone. Taking a deep breath, he dialed the number of his long time good friend.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-24-2016, 01:45 AM

Elliot rested his hand on shoulder, feeling evil, but also wanting to comfort his mate. He whispered before Tavis could answer, "It'll be okay babe. It's just a dare, and me and Javi both know you don't mean it. Just think about how funny this will be in the future." He pressed a soft kiss to Erik's cheek before moving away, so as to not give away who all was there with Erik.

Jae shrugged at Misty, "I mean none of them really mean it. And they're all so gone on each other, that should be obvious when you think about it for too long. It won't hurt things, so why not."

"Tavis's phone," eventually came out of the phone that Erik had turned to speaker, which they were just able to hear thanks to being in a quite corner, "What do you want Erik?" Davvin grumbled, having wanted to dose off.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-25-2016, 02:02 AM

Erik didn't really think he could hurt anything besides his pride and sanity with this call, but Elliot's kiss still gave him the strength he needed. Maybe deep down he did feel bothered over doing this in the presence of his mates no matter what front he liked to put up. He fell way too hard for them after all. As a voice spoke on the other side, he pulled himself up taller and his entire demeanor shifted to suit his lie. That fact that Davvin answered didn't change a thing.

"I want you to get off the phone and hand it to Tavis. You're in my way," he huffed. He forced a waver into his voice as he continued, voice raised enough to be heard even if Davvin didn't have his phone on speaker. "This is all you're fault, you know!"

Tavis, who lay against Davvin's side, doodling vague shapes on his hand, looked over in surprise. He'd been too lazy to answer his own phone at this late hour, but found himself mildly interested now. "You said Erik called?" Shifting, he rolled half way over Davvin so he could press his ear near the phone too. "Heeey. What did you want to say to me?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-25-2016, 04:12 PM

Elliot bit back a chuckle as Erik slipped in his role but worked to stay quiet, just sharing a look with Javier both of them smirking and enjoying watching their mate fall into a sappy role. Elliot turned his eyes back to Erik, enjoying the show.

Davvin made a face, tilting the phone, so that both of them could hear, but too curious about what was going on. There was something in Erik's voice that was different than usual. No less obnoxious but Davvin almost thought the voice sounded vulnerable and that seemed odd to him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2016, 12:56 AM

Completely blocking out the others, Erik continued his rouse. "Tavis! You have no idea how much I've longed to hear your voice! After all this time, it seems we've grown so distant. You spend all your time with that idiot, Davvin, and....and I've come to miss you!" he exclaimed, secretly joyed that Davvin would get to hear this too if only for that little jab. Small joys, small joys.

"Eh....what?" Tavis responded after a few seconds. He turned to look at Davvin in bafflement before looking back at the phone. "Are you drunk? Are you dying? What the hell is going on, Erik? I think you've turned dumb or something."

Erik let out a dramatic moan and glared at Elliot out of the corner of his eye. He would so get that man back later for this. Batting his eyes like tears might really fall, he let out a loud exclamation. "It's not an illness, Tavis babe. I've gone and fallen in love with you!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-26-2016, 02:43 AM

Davvin's face contorted more and more the longer Erik talked, confusion, anger, and a little bit of just sheer shock coloring his face. He looked at Tavis and murmured, "What the fuck is wrong with your friend?" He kept looking back and forth at the phone and Tavis completely not comprehending what was happening.

The more and more Erik talk the more Elliot found himself grinning and he bit back a snort at Tavis's response, and the muffled response from Davvin as well. Oh, this was too perfect. Jae was turning a darker red biting back her own laughter.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2016, 03:39 AM

Misty listened to the conversation with something akin to morbid fascination, her eyes wide an unblinking. This was...this was beyond insane.

"What the fuck, Erik!!" Tavis wailed, gripping the phone over Davvin's hand just a bit too tight for comfort. "Oh...oh my god. This is Javi's idea isn't it? I know you guys are out there! Don't think I'll fall for this shit!" He burned completely red though, half from embarrassment and half from anger.

Erik continued, raising his voice to hide the beginning of snickers from his mates and even the girls. "Why would you say that? I'm confessing my love here! I don't care about the soulmate system okay. I'm breaking up with Javier and Elliot so please accept this love. I'm dying here..." He bit back a false sob, more in despair over his own words than anything else. "Please. I need you."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-26-2016, 04:26 AM

Davvin winced slightly as Tavis's grip on his hand tighter, but didn't care, to busy seething on his own, "Seriously, fuck off, Erik. You're shit out of luck there." He couldn't believe this was happening. Too busy being annoyed to even consider might be a prank, though maybe he should considering who the trio were.

At this point, Elliot had face planted into the table, his whole body shaking in mirth. This was seriously better than he had imagined it would go, though the volume of laughter from the table was steadily increasing, so it wouldn't be too long before the ruse was up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2016, 06:28 PM

Tavis buried his face in Davvin's shoulder, suppressing a noise of despair. He was going to go insane because of these friends of his. Absolutely insane. "Why?" he moan. "Why is this happening?" He still didn't believe Erik's ridiculous words, but he couldn't help but turn completely red from them, just like in the old days when the older man teased him. "I don't love you, Erik. I don't even like you!"

"Oh please, we all know that's a lie," Erik huffed with a roll of his eyes. At this point, he was so far gone in the lie that he didn't even notice the rest of the table in various stages of dying. "Don't you remember who stole your first kiss!"

Tavis stared at the phone, his expression blank. "Actually, that was Javi."

Finally, Javier couldn't stand it anymore. He jumped up from his chair, making a racket easily loud enough to be heard on the other side of the line. "Hah! He admitted it! You said that would never come to light and now you say it where you mate can hear?! See Erik, my kiss was more worth remembering than yours! I win!"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 03-26-2016 at 07:11 PM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-26-2016, 06:42 PM

At Javier's outburst, Elliot groaned, somehow it figured his mights had some sort of weird contest over that. They had something over everything. Either way, they were revealed now for the prank they'd pull. "Hi guys," he murmured, his voice still colored with the laughter of Erik's play at loving Tavis.

Davvin sighed, "Why have you kissed both of your best friends?" he asked looking at Tavis, feeling more resigned than upset or even surprised. Then he turned back to the phone, "Seriously what the fuck is wrong with y'all? What did you think you were pulling? Like seriously worse idea every Javier." He too assumed it had to be Javier who had come up with the idea, trusting that his best friend wouldn't come up with something quite so evil.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2016, 09:49 PM

Tavis groaned and rolled away to scream into his hands. "It's not like that okay! I accidentally told them I hadn't kissed before and Javi said he could fix that. Bastard! And of course Erik joined in too. It's not like I asked for it!" he wailed. Even without his ear pressed to the phone, he could hear those friends of his laughing. It even sounded like female laughter too and he didn't know who to blame for that.

Erik dragged both hands through his hair. "Ah fuck! It's finally over! I'm going to go die now," he moaned, his head hitting the table. Javier patted his back, though his hyena grin ruined the effect.

"Hey Tavis and Dav. Hope we didn't interrupt anything," he greeted. "I'm glad you remembered that stolen kiss, but why do you guys all blame me? I swear I didn't start this!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-27-2016, 01:10 AM

"Your friends are jerks," Davvin grumbled to Tavis, reiterating something he'd definitely said a dozen times over, though at this point a tinge of fondness had begin to color it. They were his friends too by now. That still didn't mean they were miserable and came up with the worst ideas. He didn't believe Javi didn't come up with it, just like he'd been the one to decide to kiss Tavis apparently.

Once Jae had recovered from laughing enough to speak, she took a big gulp of her drink before saying, "I'm sorry Dav, but the evil mastermind here was Ells. So you gotta blame your own friends." Her voice was still full of amusement as she said this. This was literally one of the funniest things she'd ever seen.

Elliot slid over closer to Erik again and rested his hand on his thigh, smiling brightly at his mate to show he was definitely pleased no matter how embarrassed Erik was. "Yeah sorry about that Dav, but it was too perfect not to do.

"Ugh. What is wrong with you. Those two have been a bad influence. I hate you." Davvin grumbled into the phone, reaching over and pulling Tavis back by his side, wanting him closer again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2016, 02:51 AM

Misty still didn't know a lick of what just happened, but she'd joined in laughing too. Apparently they were all insane so such soulmate jokes could pass. But honestly, weren't half the people involved in this joke idiots? "Are they always like this?" she managed to gasp to Jae. She didn't really want to join in on the conversation still going on via speaker phone.

"See, told you it wasn't me," Javier reiterated with a hum of satisfaction. Erik groaned again.

Tavis let himself snuggle against Davvin for his own protection, both his arms wrapped around the other man. "I agree! I hate you all! And you know we're going to get you back for this." He turned to look Davvin in the eye, a faint smirk coloring his still distressed face. War was a game two people could play.

Erik lifted his head to glare at the phone. "Just remember, this humiliated me as much as you." Though he had no doubt that he would laugh over this later.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-27-2016, 02:57 AM

Jae nodded at Misty, grinning at the girl beside her. "Yeah they're a special kinda of crazy, but really, they're all really good friends. They're just idiots every single one of them. Remind me to tell you how they all find out they were mates at some point, especially the two idiots that fake dated each other for months before realizing."

"Definitely just remember payback is a bitch, and you won't like whatever Tavis and I come up with. And it'll happen when you least expects it too." He smirked back at Tavis, already trying to think of ways to publicly humiliate the trio. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go back to enjoying a peaceful night with my soulmate and if you call again one of you better be dying. Good night." Davvin said and with that hung up the phone and tossed it onto the bed, snuggling back up to Tavis.

Elliot turned to Erik and grinned, "That was masterful, babe. I knew you could do it. And you have to admit, it was so worth it."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2016, 04:21 AM

Misty mouthed 'what the fuck' before nodding. She definitely did want to hear all stories pertaining to these guys. The question was, was it mean to gossip it to her bandmates? That wasn't a sweet thing, but somehow, she didn't think they would care.

"Bye!" Tavis added as he ended the call without letting anyone else respond. Last words owned. Besides, it was late and Davvin had the right idea. He shifted to get comfortable next to his mate again. "Sometimes, I don't know why those guys are my friends. And this was such a good night too." Like he really minded though. They'd get their revenge and that mattered more than anything else.

"Bye sucker," Erik tried to add in, but it came a moment too late. He met the gaze of his two mates before Javier grinned, obviously still thinking about something Davvin said.

"Dying? Ya know, that could be arranged...." he hummed with a glint in his eye that looked more becoming of Erik. "Ah, I mean, some day we should call and fake death. Like that time Tavis did. It's only right."

Erik nodded as he regained his mischievous grin. "Yeah, that was pretty epic, but I still hate you, Ells. This dying thing though..." He trailed off in thought.

Misty stretched a hand out across the table, deciding that if this went any further, this half of the table would get forgotten altogether. "Hey, are we still playing the game?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-27-2016, 04:30 AM

"Hm, well it's what you get for being a twerp, sometimes, turnabout and fair play and all that," Elliot said, completely unrepentant now that the prank had gone off so well. He was feeling quite pleased with himself and literally anything else could happen tonight and he'd declare the night a success. Misty's question called his attention back to the game though, and he turned to Erik, "You're turn to ask someone."

Jae nodded, and looked over at them, "Yeah let's get back to this. This has been one of the better games of truth or dare I've been in."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2016, 04:05 PM

Erik huffed even as his mates gave him looks that resembled puppies wagging their tails. They were having way to much fun. "Fine then, if you're so hellbent on continuing this game, truth or dare, Jae?" he snapped. Though really, he wasn't half as upset as he sounded. He just had to keep up appearances for pride's sake.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-28-2016, 12:24 AM

Jae shrugged, "Dare I guess." Not feeling particularly committed to any answer. And even though the last dare had been evil, she didn't feel particularly like they could up with something quite so torturous for her. After all, she wasn't mated.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-28-2016, 06:04 PM

Erik tilted his head as he thought. After the last dare, he didn't feel even a hint of niceness left in him. The real question was, just what sort of evil should he dare? So many things came to mind. He could invent evil plots all day given the chance, but hesitating now wouldn't do him any good. Catching Misty's eye as she sat there looking so baffled, amused, and innocent gave him the perfect idea. They did joke about those two gals being an item. Erik pointed between the two of them, his grin coming out full blast. "I dare you to kiss Misty!"

"Eh what?!" the rocker girl exclaimed as he pulled back with wide eyes, her cheeks just slightly flushed under her freckles. The dare totally surprised her after drifting into thoughts about these crazy people. "Why us?!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-29-2016, 02:38 AM

Jae stared at Erik, almost questioning his sanity, which why she believe he had any was beyond her. "Isn't a dare that is technically a dare for two people just a little unfair? Like you're daring me, but this requires Misty to be complicit to it, and that doesn't seem fair." Jae tried to defend, not sure why the idea of kissing the girl made something in her tense. Maybe it's just because she thought Misty was adorable.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 11:04 PM

Erik lifted both hands in a 'what of it' gesture. "I mean, I worded it like a dare to you, so it's fine right?" he stated before turning to his mates for confirmation. "I haven't broken any rules now have I?" Of course, the question was just formality. No one would make him take a dare like that back.

Javier put on his most innocent face and asked flat out. "What rules?" They all knew this table played dirty.

Misty shook her head in disbelief. Evil. They were all completely evil. Dragging a hand through her loose bangs, she let out an exasperated sigh. "Seems we have no choice."