Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 10-29-2007, 01:12 AM

Hiya fflur<3
Yes Roo the clue is confusing.. :?
Mel, I absolutely love this dress and I think it's worth the splurge. I've been naked for a long time. =3 When Mac is updated I'll tweak the outfit.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 10-29-2007, 01:14 AM

I love that gown in all the colors it comes in, but I really like the Halloween one the best :)

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 AM

omg i figured it out and I got it. that was the most annoying thing ever! I do not like these riddle games. I just want my trinkets!

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 AM

do we only get one lolly?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-29-2007, 01:21 AM

if you save up another 6 candies you can get another lolly apple. (:

i'm looking forward to MAC being updated! All the new commons I love so many of the items I would love to be able to play with them with out breaking the bank!

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-29-2007, 01:23 AM

X3 Fianlly got all 6 candies. Nice thing was that I already knew where to go. XD

Oooh yeah, once the MAC is updated I'll be spending lots of time on it. X3

edit- gotta run for the night. Hopefully I'll see you all tomarrow<3

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 AM

I give up. I am just not going to find this. I hate riddles. *pulls out hair*

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

fawN
*^_^*

Hey Miss_Feline_Tenticle! I remember you!

From what I understand in the announcement, there is one item per day for 7 days (so 7 different items total, and each one only available for that day), but you can get it multiple times by turning in candy to wherever that day's NPC is. I only have 1 candy and I'm not here very often to get a new pageview because one of my girls is having a hard time falling asleep and keeps waking up, and the other has a fever and will probably miss school tomorrow!

Fiziali

Old 10-29-2007, 01:27 AM

I didn't find it until after I checked the announcements, roocee...I kept looking in fresh meat thinking that's where it would be, lol. Once you find it, you'll realize just how obvious it should have been, hehe.

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 AM

I just can't figure it out. I've clicked on almost every staff/NPC member. I'm running out of options.

On another note, anyone want to help me figure out why my bottoms won't show up? I have done everything and can't see them but I know they are on there.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 AM

I'd show you where to look if i didnt think I'd get my head lopped off for it around here Roo. It's really stupid and it made me angry when i found it. I promise though...if i can figure it out you can find it.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roocee
want me to pm you hun? I needed extra help to figure out the clue too XD

Fiziali

Old 10-29-2007, 01:33 AM

There is a layering glitch thread in the Information Desk forum. With this mask equipped, my avvie is bald...fortunately, the hat hides it :P

fawN
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 01:34 AM

My bad; looks like every item will be available until the end of the event, but only one released today. So if I don't manage to get today's before bedtime, no biggie, right?

And Rue, maybe your bottoms not showing up have to do with the skirt glitch I had a while back? Jelly had to lend me a dress to get my original skirt to come off. Not entirely sure if it's the same thing tho!

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 AM

It's not layered though but I will check anyway. I haven't put anything on this avatar except for that particular bottom.

No Mel, that would get you in trouble. I'm just frustrated because I can't find it. I "think" I have an idea who it is but can't find any posts.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:36 AM

Fiz- the mask glitch really annoyed me. I bought the moon mask because it was so new and different than any items I had seen before, and then my hair went poof! I was so saddened. I hope they do get around to fixing it so that I can wear the mask later and have lovely locks of hair as well!

as for the bottoms glitch... I have no clue. try unequipping, then re-equipping the item again? clear your cache? I'm just throwing out idea. XP

edit- >.> they wouldn't have to know XD the person you have to find has the second post in the thread that announces his arrival to mene.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 01:37 AM

it really is in the announcements. i swear. it's not an npc though... just someone new. anway i'm hungry. anyone wanna make me dinner please? I don't want to get up.

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 AM

I use this avatar on IE so is clearing your catch the same as clearing the cookies, etc? If so, I will try that. I've never been really sure about than for IE.

I love the mask as well but decided against buying one because of the glitch. I figure I can get something later.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 01:39 AM

oh piece of candy! *chases it*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:40 AM

*makes dinner for Apple Dumpling XD*
I really don't know why everyone has been calling him an NPC it threw me for the biggest loop while I was looking for him! It drove me crazy, then when I found it I was just like. -_- It's not an NPC someone plays this character! NPC is NON playable character! D:

it's someone new and important. You welcomed him to Mene. I saw your post XD

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 01:42 AM

oh you made me dinner.... what'd i get? :O I hope its not spicy >.< i have heartburn from lunch :(I keep burping chili. I ate it at like 1 today it's aweful. *snugs melody for dinner*

fawN
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 01:43 AM

On IE, Delete Files is how you clear your cache, and clearing cookies every now and then is good too.

Rue, try sending a dress over to that avi and equipping it and unequipping it and see if that helps! That's what I had to do. My tiki skirt was the only thing I'd ever worn on here too, but no matter how many times I unequipped everything or cleared my cache and cookies or rebooted, it didn't help. It was the layering glitch for me too!

Fiziali

Hehe, I was just looking in the wrong place, period. New kid on the block, fresh meat, that was my line of thinking :P

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Yeah I did. I just wasn't "looking" in the right place. Man I feel stupid now. :oops: