Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 06-23-2008, 11:56 PM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
A .hack Series Literate RP Thread

• [The World]

The online game, The World has gained supremacy over all other roleplaying simulations. Though it has never been known for its stability, it has nevertheless become the iconic figurehead for all online games.

Welcome to .hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ. CC Corporation has once more reset their servers in an attempt to finally eliminate all types of AIDA within the system. It is here that you may take on the role of a player or even a moderator and interact in a game environment all for the fate of The World.

»___owner; Sanoko
    »___links; ooc thread
    »___opening song; "After Dark" - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
    »___ending song; "Go!Go!Go!" - An Cafe

| Intro | Story | Rules | Characters | Forms | News | White/Black List | Images | Music |

Last edited by Sanoko; 06-24-2008 at 01:00 AM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 06-24-2008, 12:05 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Welcome, to The World]

CC Corporation was reset their servers to new generation of their best-selling online game, The World. It is in this game that players can create their character and interact on multiple levels; it is role playing taken to the next level. Some players choose to complete quests while others collect rare treasure; some form and join guilds to help one another, while some make a living off slaughtering and stealing from other players. It is in this new World that CC Corporation finally hopes to create the perfect online game without the previous problems such as AIDA.

However, early on it becomes painfully clear that all is not right in The World. It seems as if players are reporting strange visual and audio glitches during game play that seem like flashbacks or memories. Administrators in The World identify the problem was chunks of data from previously gifted players attaching themselves to the data constructs of new players resulting in unlocked skills, abilities, and these 'memories' that plague them. It is now the job of the Administrators and their staff to round up these stray bits of data... but not all seem to play nice. In the world of The World, anything is possible.

| Intro | Story | Rules | Characters | Forms | News | White/Black List | Images | Music |

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:14 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Terms of Service]

from the admin;
    »___ In game, I'm the head administrator. Out of the game, I'm the owner of this thread. This means my word is law, yo.

the name of the game;
    »___ Please try and make at least one post every five days. If you plan on going on vacation for any period of time, please alert me before hand. If you, for some reason, lose access to the internet, you may be temporarily removed until your return.

keep it going!
    »___ To join this role play, all you gotta do is post your profile in the OCC thread. No hidden messages, no secret rules.
    »___ Players are limited to a maximum of three characters. If someone temporarily leaves the role play and they leave you in charge of your character, this will not count towards your limit.

hax0rz!
    »___ Considering this is labeled as a literate role play, you should already be aware of the rules that follow. These would be no god-modding, auto-hits, etc. Any reports of such events should be reported to me.

customization!
    »___ Though it is not required, it is preferred that you add a little bit of flair and style to your posts. If you're playing as multiple characters, please be sure to make each of your character's posts unique and easy to identify.

all in due time
    »___ I'll be updating these rules as the need arises. You will never be instantly blacklisted for breaking a new rule; only warned. Repeated offenses may lead to blacklisting.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:30 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Character Classes]

Blade Brandier-
    »___ Blade Brandier's wield medium-sized, one-handed, or katana-like swords in battle. A Blade Brandier's damage and hit rate are somewhere in between Twin Blade and Edge Punisher, making it an average class in terms of strength. In regards to speed, the Blade Brandier is not as fast as a Twin Blade or Tribal Grappler, however, they are much faster than heavily armored class.

Edge Punisher-
    »___ Edge Punishers use huge, double-handed Broadswords.

Adept Rogue-
    »___ Unlike other classes, its users do not specialize in a single weapon, or form of combat. Instead of practicing in the use of a particular type of weapon, an Adept Rogue acquires several forms through Job Extend, each of which allows him or her to use a different weapon type.

Heavy Axeman-
    »___ Heavy Axemen boast the best physical attack and HP growth bar none. Their physical accuracy is also greater than that of Blade masters. This unfortunately comes with the trade off of a much slower walking speed and attack speed. Due to their overwhelming HP advantage as well as their decent physical and magical defenses, Heavy Axemen are the tanks of The World, best left right in front of a strong opponent and trading blows. They unfortunately don't do so well against faster enemies and magic-casting enemies unless they get the first strike in.

Long Arm-
    »___ are a physically strong class in The World. They are best known for their pole arm weapons and light movement. Long Arms are considered to be near equal to Twin Blades, differing only in that they have greater attack and defense stats as well as far superior range while sacrificing the magical capabilities and multi-hit skills of the Twin Blade.

Twin Blade-
    »___ is a class in The World which wields dual blades. Twin Blades are the most balanced class in The World. They are noted for their superior traveling speed and hit rate. Twin Blades are the proverbial "jack of all trades, master of none" due to the fact that while they have decent attack stat growths and have decent magical stats, they are unable to equip the strongest armors, have lower attack growths than the other classes, and do not have access to stronger magic skills. Their greatest strength lies with their multi-hit skills. Each skill has several elemental versions, and as a result are capable of dealing massive damage to enemies weak against those elements.

Wavemaster-
    »___ are the mage class of The World. Although they are physically the weakest class, being capable of equipping only the lightest armor, they have outstanding magical stats and can equip rods capable of using the most powerful spells.

Macabre Dancer-
    »___ A strange class, they wield fan-like weapons. They cut their enemies with the bladed tips of their fans in a battle form that resembles a dance. The inhabitants of The World consider them the "Flowers of the Battlefield". Macabre Dancers are the expert class for status effects and parameter changes, and are very balanced casters, learning both healing and attack spells. Like Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks, Macabre Dancers gain spells incredibly quickly, at a rate of almost one per job level, but learn no arts.

Flick Reaper-
    »___is a class in The World that wields giant scythes. Similar to the Heavy Axemen from The World, Flick Reapers use large weapons such as Axes and Scythes to attack with. Flick Reapers are very weak to long range attacks. They're the medium range, "area attack" class. They "flick" multiple enemies and push them away before they can get close enough for melee attacks.

Harvest Cleric-
    »___ Harvest Clerics are experts in healing magic and are allied with the light spirits. They wield a staff in battle in the name. They can use some attack magic after they reach a certain level, but most concentrate on healing and support magic

Lord Partizan-
    »___ Lord Partizans have good medium range attacks, but don't excel at "sweeping" attacks like Flick Reapers. Their defense and physical attack stats are very high, with magical attack being their only real weakness. They're also more monster-oriented, with a lot of good armor-piercing and anti-air weapons and skills. Their skill progression for low levels is also among the lowest. Overall, this class can cause the most immediate damage.

Shadow Warlock-
    »___ Shadow Warlocks are experts in attack magic and are allied with the dark spirits. They always carry a book of spells known as a Grimoire to heighten their magic power. Although they can use some healing magic, their repertoire is limited and not very efficient.

Spades Gunner-
    »___ Unlike steam gunners spades gunners rely on magic and luck. They cast strong magic by using special caster bullets, when they run out of casters they use a special skill "slots", which at random triggers a cast.

Beaustic-
    »___ A newly formulated class that rely on astheic charm to defeat enemies. they can alter what an enemy feels and use it against them. Beaustics are multi-weapons and can only wear the lightest of armor

Devourer-
    »___A newly formulated class that use nightmare magic to destroy their enemies. they can alter enemies perception and change what they visualize. Devourers use balloon type creatures and light armor.

| Intro | Story | Rules |Classes | Characters | Forms | News | White/Black List | Images | Music |

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:34 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Fragments]

The Epitaphs

»___ Skeith "The Terror of Death"
    // played by: Available
    »___ Innis "The Mirage of Deceit"
    »___ Magus "The Propagation"
    »___ Fidchell "The Prophet"
    »___ Gorre "The Machinator"
    // played by: Cows Go Moo // Scarecrow
    »___ Macha "The Temptress"
    »___ Tarvos "The Avenger"
    »___ Corbenik "The Rebirth"

Administration/Moderators
    None Currently

Players
    SanokoKura // Sanoko
    Tisuru // Eserel
    Ocidiri // Eserel

The Infected
    None Currently

Last edited by Sanoko; 06-24-2008 at 03:37 AM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:47 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Creation]

the epitaphs form
    Code:
    » u s e r n a m e / /
    {name}
    » g e n d e r / /
    {male or female}
    » c l a s s / /
    {what are you}
    » a p p e a r a n c e / /
    {written or picture}
    » p e r s o n a l i t y / /
    {written}
    » e p i t a p h / /
    {pick one that is available)
    » l i k e s / /
    {what you like, 3 min}
    » d i s l i k e s / /
    {what you dislike, 3 min}
    » n a m e / /
    {username}
    administrator/moderator form

Code:
    » u s e r n a m e / /
    {name}
    » g e n d e r / /
    {male or female}
    » c l a s s / /
    {what are you}
    {written or picture}
    {written}
    » p o s i t i o n / /
    {admin/moderator)
    » l i k e s / /
    {what you like, 3 min}
    » d i s l i k e s / /
    » n a m e / /
    {username}
    player form

Code:
    » u s e r n a m e / /
    {name}
    » g e n d e r / /
    {male or female}
    » c l a s s / /
    {what are you}
    {written or picture}
    {written}
    » l i k e s / /
    {what you like, 3 min}
    » d i s l i k e s / /
    » n a m e / /
    {username}
    infected form

Code:
    » u s e r n a m e / /
    {name}
    » g e n d e r / /
    {male or female}
    » c l a s s / /
    {what are you}
    {written or picture}
    {written}
    » i n f e c t i o n / /
    {describe it)
    » l i k e s / /
    {what you like, 3 min}
    » d i s l i k e s / /
    » n a m e / /
    {username}
    When you finish your form, simply post it in the OOC thread. Just quote this post to get the code for the form.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:51 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Web News]

June 23rd: As the beta for The World R:3 draws to an end, we here at CC Corporation are pleased to announce that the rumors of bugs in the system similar to those that occurred during the original beta, Fragment, have been dealt with. This version of the world is still scheduled to release at the pre mentioned time. We hope you all will be there on the first day to enjoy our in-game festivities.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:53 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Honored/Banned Members]

the white list
    Sanoko; cause I made this RP, durrr.

the black list
    None
    Let's keep it this way. =]

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:56 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Recruitment]

We currently don't have any banners designed for signatures yet. If you design any, I shall put them up here, if you host them yourself on your own photobucket or something.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:58 AM

.hack//яειŋcaяŋaтιøŋ
  • [Soundtrack]

RolePlay Theme Songs
    Opening Theme; "After Dark" by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
    Ending Theme; "Go!Go!Go!" by An Cafe

Character Themes
    If you want me to add one, let me know. Please provide a valid link to the song.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-24-2008, 02:19 AM

Scarecrow has signed onto the World

Scarecrow yawned, wondering what time it was. He knew it was early or at least early for him since had slept around 3AM last night. He moved around a bit sluggishly, trying to get back in his gaming groove as he looked around in the root town. Sadly all but the Delta server were down so he was stuck here for the moment.

He sighed, observing the various users. Of course they were ready for adventure, they probably had a full night's rest. Maybe he could visit the cathedral. It didn't have any monsters so he could avoid interaction until he got his morning cup of coffee. He should stock up his inventory though, he was getting low on potions. Scarecrow went to the potions shops, stocking up on anything he needed and selling what he didn't.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 03:02 AM

SanokoKura has signed onto the World.

SanokoKura looked around the root town and sighed slightly. The Delta server was the only server opened. She was really hoping to go into other servers and level up there for more experience. Oh Well. She thought. I can manage. She then began to walk around trying to find something to do until the other servers opened.

She could train for more experience in this server again it wouldn't hurt even though she wouldn't get much. She checked her inventory. She had enough potions for this server, but decided to get a few more in case another server opened before she signed out so she would be sure to have enough to do her. She walked over to potions shop and bought what she needed.

Last edited by Sanoko; 06-24-2008 at 03:16 AM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-24-2008, 03:11 AM

Scarecrow paid no mind to the other user buying from the shop, walking away as soon as he was finished. He scrolled through his inventory, seeing all the needless scrolls he had. Nine "The Moon"s? Like those are useful. He ran over to Elf's Haven, dropping off a bunch of low level armor and common scrolls. When he finished, he ran to the Chaos Gate, fishing out Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground out of his bookmarked areas.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 03:50 AM

SanokoKura had just reached the gate when she realized she had to go. Just her luck. She sighed slightly and looked at the other players for a minutes. She really didn't want to leave. She had to go to work though.

SanokoKura Has Signed Out Of The World.

(( Sorry got to go. ))

Last edited by Sanoko; 06-24-2008 at 04:38 PM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-24-2008, 04:47 AM

Scarecrow reappeared at Hulle Granz Cathedral, listening to the music through his headset. It was all too familiar to him as he stepped into the church, hearing his footsteps echo in the building. He walked up to where the statue was supposed to be, looking at the broken chains and the lack of a statue. He wished that he had taken screenshots of R:1, but of course he didn't know that the game was going to crash in the first place. He sighed, hanging his head a bit low. Before he could admire anymore at the empty space and imagine in Aura he looked at the time, sighing. Sadly he had to leave for real life business.

Scarecrow has signed out of the World

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 06-24-2008 at 07:11 AM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 PM

SanokoKura Has Signed Onto The World.

Sanoko looked around at Mac Anu, the other servers were still down. She hoped at least one other server would have been up by now. She looked through her inventory at her wands. She changed her Nautilus Wand for her Almighty Wand. This was her highest level want so far even if she was at level fifteen.

She walked up to the Chaos Gate and just looked at it and her bookmarked areas and keywords. She was unsure of where she wanted to go.

(( Can someone get me pictures of all the weapons? ))

Last edited by Sanoko; 06-24-2008 at 06:13 PM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-24-2008, 09:14 PM

Scarecrow has signed onto the World

Scarecrow sighed, wishing he could go onto the Dun Loireag server to do some more trading. Of course that didn't seem to be happening as the staff probably still had to do whatever work it was. He looked at his weapons a bit distastefully, switching to his Blades of Bond. He might as well break them in. He did need to trade a lot of rainbow cards for it. He walked to the Chaos Gate, seeing a girl there as well. He shrugged it off, trying to select a combination of area words.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 PM

Tisuru has signed onto the World.

Tisu appeared at the Chaos Gate as she signed on. She blinked and shook her head. Then she seemed to kick at nothing and sighed. Stupid glitchy computer, she sighed. Tisu held her folded fan under her arm and brushed herself off. She looked around and smiled. It had been the first time in a long time she had signed on. She was excited.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 12:45 AM

The Theta Server Is Now Open.

Sanoko looked over at the person who had come up to the gate as well. She then went back to trying to figure out where she wanted to go. When finding out that the Theta server was now open she went there. She looked around at Dun Loireag before heading to the chaos gate and went to the area that didn't have as many monsters as other areas in this server. She looked around before finding somewhere to sit and think about where she really wanted to go.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-25-2008, 01:05 AM

The Theta Server Is Now Open

Scarecrow blinked at the message, grinning behind the headset. He closed the word lists, choosing instead the server list where he went to Dun Loireag. He warped there a few seconds later, observing the pixels. He held a bit of an appreciation for backgrounds and background music since for him it made the difference between good and great, but this wasn't what he came here for. He headed to the Chaos Gate, deciding where to go. On one hand a place with a good amount of monsters could work for the fact that he could use the blades more, but on the other hand a place with less monsters would be good in case that he finds that the blades are harder to use for him. He chose a place with lesser monsters, deciding that if the field monsters don't satisfy him he could always go to the dungeon.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Sanoko stood up and began walking around. She might as well fight and level up while she was here. She walked around until she found a monster using a lower level spell as to not use her best right away. After defeating it she walked on finding other monsters to defeat. After awhile she had leveled up by one; now she was at level sixteen. She continued to walk around finding other monsters. She guessed she has spent thirty minutes to an hour in this area.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM

In a few seconds Scarecrow was in the area, landing near a magic portal. He got out his weapons waiting for the monsters to come out. He smirked, jumping in the air as he came down behind one monster, slashing it several times before moving onto the next. He turned delivering several more blows before all of them were defeated. He checked his amount of experience gained, a bit sad that he had decided to go for a lower level area. Well, not that much lower. For him the blades were smooth and easy to use.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 PM

Sanoko stopped fighting monsters and decided to go back to the root town. She quickly found a portal and went back too Dun Loireag. She walked around until she found a place to sit buying a drink to raise her HP a little because in a little bit she would be going to a more populated and higher level area to fight monsters and she didn't want to use a potion to much. It would be nice to be part of a party, but she was fine with being alone, she was sure she would make some friends sometime soon.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Scarecrow walked into the dungeon, listening to the slightly generic background music as he looked around, finding a booby trapped treasure chest on the ground. He took out a fortune wire, tinkering with the chest until the trap was disabled, opening it to see what he would find. Another fortune wire? He sighed. It was pretty much like not getting anything at all. As he went further into the dungeon he encountered more monsters, defeating them with his blades.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 06:13 PM

Sanoko thought about going to Noisy Hopeless Walkway so she checked her inventory of potions and other things that would aid in her getting treasures. She had enough. She got up and walked to the Chaos Gate and looked through her Area Bookmarks and put in Noisy Hopeless Walkway. Once there she made her way to the dungeon, fighting monsters along the way. Stepping into the dungeon she found a treasure chest a little ways in; opening it up she found something rather useless. Oh well, I can sell this for a good amount of money. She thought and continued on going deeper into the dungeon. She found some monsters that gave her a good amount of experince points.