Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-22-2007, 05:57 AM

I got a ton of Snowflakes from browsing the sites, a few seconds ago, like 5 popped up consecutively.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:58 AM

Well Snowflower, I can honestly say that I have had enough alcohol for both of us in my close to many years alive on this planet :lol:

Peanut: We do *flexes*

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 05:59 AM

Snow:
xD
I know about all of those things.

Juru:
D;
-lets you flex-
My muscles fail.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:01 AM

97 flakey wakeys, you guys. ;D

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 06:01 AM

Juru - Let's see.....spending christmas day alone. Yep, bah humbug is just about right. *rummages for the vodka*

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-22-2007, 06:02 AM

D8 Gah, I only have 92 right now! XD I'm going to spend all of my flakes tomorrow, probably.

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 06:02 AM

DLO:
>.>;
-kicks-

Mama J:
I must sleep.
x.x
Ttyl~

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 12-22-2007, 06:03 AM

Peanut: You do. O: It wasn't my fault though..I was being controlled with telekinesis!
Juru: Close to many? O: Mama Juru ish not old.
EDIT: G'night Dad..I should head to bed too. It's 1 am. @.@ -zombie-

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:05 AM

ohh, this seems like a cool idea. I might try something myself.

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Wow you guys are doing good with your flakes!

I had to leave so I'm only just hitting 50.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Me too.

rofl.

<333

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

For some reason I'm suddenly getting a lot of flakes at a time... 117 now. Hhahah.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:07 AM

I'm slow, stfu mozz.
XD<3333

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 06:08 AM

Broken: Yea...that IS Bah humbug alright. I spent Christmas alone one year in Seattle. I had no family for 2000 miles and the kids' father took them. I ended up spending part of it with a friend of mine eating nukable burritos from the convenience store and then went home to an empty house.

Those of you wishing on crowns...don't think your wish will never come true. Juru just has to work out the details on those.

To everyone else, please continue to leave me little stories and wishes. I have to go to bed now before I pass out in front of the computer. I have to face the city tomorrow and do last minute shopping...ugh!

Goodnight all!

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:09 AM

I just started x] I've only got 1 flake xD

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-22-2007, 06:10 AM

Oh good night then!

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:13 AM

OMFG 100FLAKES!!!!
*POOF OF CONFETTI*

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-22-2007, 06:14 AM

You are one spastic ape. 8D

Hobos Moon
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 06:14 AM

@Mama Juru: OH MAN!!
thanks you soo much juru!!
its really appriciated that
you donated to me <333
thanks you!!!

OH man.. my second donated item on
Menewsha!! thanks again and happy new years
and have a safe holiday!!! thanks JURU ONCE AGAIN!

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflower
I have never had a sip of alcohol in my youthful 20 years of life. I feel gosh darned proud!
I have had alcohol, but I was a good girl and waited til I was legal.

This is so embarrassing spent the entire night of my 18th nursing a vodka cruiser.

I'm not so much as a lightweight as I am one of the few people who due to a quirk of genetics can actually taste alcohol. There is nothing I can think of that can actually compare to how bitter it is.

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-22-2007, 06:32 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I guess my story is a little bit more about a transformation that I went through...and it was definitely for the better.

I was a member of gaia...and well let's just say that gaia made me a little bit greedy, I was a 2004 member so I was probably considered an 'oldie' or whatever you want to call it...and I'll be the first person to admit that I WAS a greedy person when it came to gaia....

After a while I just quit gaia...I didn't like it anymore, it wasn't fun; and around the same time I found Menewsha. It was like...a complete transformation for me! Instead of people being rude to you if you went on quests they would encourage you and help you. And I actually made friends on this site instead of talking to someone random and never seeing them again. When I first joined I got help as a new user and that really made me feel great!

About a month after I had joined I decided to open up a charity and it has been going strong ever since, I'm so excited that I'm about to reach page 50! I just donate to people that are questing, people who are kind to me...to people that I don't even know beacuse I know that they truly will appreciate it like I did. And I now love to help people as much as I can no matter what their situation is.

I consider some of the people I met on this site friends...and in all honesty I probably communicate with them more than my friends in real life.

I guess I don't really don't need a donation because I even admited that I was greedy, but I feel like I've changed so much, and like I said it's definitely for the better. I am questing for a pudao of time, it's the last CI that I need to complete my set!

I feel better about myself and menewsha has become so much more fun that it would have been if I stayed my old self. <3

Thank you for reading! <33

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 12-22-2007, 06:40 AM

Dear Mama Juru ::

Hmm this year has been a mixed bag for me, but all in all it's been good. I moved 700 miles away from home in May of 2006, leaving my kids and such behind to make a life. Slowly but surely I got things I needed to survive... things I wouldn't have gotten back home... a car, an apartment, a steady full time job that I've been rising up and up in.

But the greatest accomplishment this year was when I was finally able to see my son after a year of separation. I finally was reunited with him in July of 2007. I worked hard and long to make sure my kids would have a stable life to come home too and it was realized when my parents and my son finally came up here to live.

All in all I've been a good girl Mama Juru, and I'm sorry this story isn't all that funny... you asked for something true XD... it's a story from the heart and that's all I'm able to think about. I'm truly thankful.

Love, Kassie

P.S. - I know you wanted a Menewshan year, and honestly I've only been here since the end of November... but since then I've been dedicated to this site one hundred percent XD.

I've been really good this year, and instead of greedy I helped one of my best friends obtain a queen's crown since that is her wish... she was the one who introduced me to this site and so I felt she deserved it. Thanks again Britti for getting me into this XD!

My quest is for the King's Crown, and I know I'm rather new... but regardless of what happens thanks for reading my little story ¦3.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 06:45 AM

Juru that sucks, I'm sorry to hear about that. This is like my third christmas alone. I should be used to it but it's a little harder this year when everyone in your office is talking about their big plans and then turn to you and go "So what are you doing for christmas?" Then you feel the need to give a whitelie and be like, "oh just having a small celebration with family". Because no one really wants to be burdened with real details about me being pathetic on the holiday. And let's not even get into my valentine's day's spent watching the westminister dog show instead of with anyone special. :(

Okay a snowflake popped up and killed my letter so this is my last attempt at writing and submitting it for the night. ^^;

Dear Mama Juru,

I honestly cannot say whether I have been good or bad on Menewsha this year. My journey has taken me to many places and I feel it is undefinable. I do try to do good on here in the community: I've adopted newbies, donated to random people, lent prized possessions to people, and participated in the forums. However, I also let my voice be heard. I run two threads and try my best to attain my goals. In the past three months, I have been questing overtime. By my estimation, I have earned and spent around 30k on my quests and have made great progress in that short amount of time. I wish I could ask for a common but I am feeling a bit selfish this time of year. Therefore, I wish for a Valentine's Hairpin. I know this wish is probably not possible and I could ask for another item I haven't yet obtained. But I feel like this is the hardest item to get and lately it seems like my quest progress has stalled and I am spinning my wheels. So I am humbly submitting this request for the lovliest of items. Regardless of outcome, I wish all of Menewsha a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And any other associated holiday I may have missed because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. ^^;

Love,
BrokenHearted <3

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-22-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae
Seiki: WTF YOU ON ABOUT HOMIE?!! DO YER DAMN ESSAY AND STFU!! And I ate all the fruit loops. I snuck in you see... you might even see the remnants of Starbucks spilled on the floor as I made my getaway. Too bad my car died in Casa Grande by some Hohokam plaque. I'm sending you the bill! We shall see what I can do :)
YOU ATE ME FROOT LOOPS AND DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR STARBUCKS?!?!?! T_______T

-runs away crying like a mad man-

Damballah
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 07:00 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I've only been here a week and three days, and I don't really have stories to tell, but how I got here is strange. I was looking at a site that had colored eggs for one to hatch in one's signature, and I clicked the wrong button, and here I am! Actually, I think I clicked the RIGHT button now, for everyone here is very nice! I've not been to this sort of chat place before, so I still read the rules alot!

I'm not sure what to wish for. Something pretty to wear would be nice. My Menewsha Moms gave me this, so I'm not in my underwear any more, But everyone looks so nice....