Ship name: The Odessey
Image:

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 07:07 PM

Name: Kirin
Job: Sailor on a merchant ship.

Kirin is a sailor on a merchant ship. The ship was caught in a storm and Kirin was washed up on shore on an uncharted island. He has been there for a week and is doing alright for himself.

This is him minus the wings and in more period dress.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-02-2012, 07:24 PM

As the ship sailed around the huge sea later known as the pacific, captain Heather sat in her cabin planning her route. She sighed in frustration. She needed a break. Her cabin was well laid out. It had a table and chair for her to work on, bookshelves full of books and charts and many pictures on the walls of various guys she dated. She could never stick to one guy. She enjoyed them all but none of them were perfect for her. She stared at the chart a moment. She could see no land masses around this area. It looked like she was in the middle of the ocean.

She laid her head down on her table and jumped as she heard a shout "land ho" She looked at her chart and blinked a few times seeing no evidence of any land masses around where she was. She growled and picked up her chart heading outside. She looked off the starboard bow and saw a huge land mass. She turned to the man steering the ship and stared at him a moment "circle so I can see how large it is." She headed to the top of the mast and taking the telescope from the lookout. She focused it on the island as the ship circled it. Heather studied the island from all sides for the next hour. It was smaller than she had thought. Handing the telescope back she ordered her crew "Land close to the west side of the shore. We will take a break and investigate this uncharted island. Everyone needs to pick a partner before we land."

She smiled as her crew scattered around picking partners while the guy steering pulled up close as he could to the island. She motioned for her men to get in the boats and wait for her at the shore. Everyone unloaded on the island five people at a time. Her crew consisted of ten people. She had six women and four men. She boarded the boat last and landed on the island. She stood looking around at the shore surrounding her and smiled. "Look for food and anything else that might be useful. Stay with your partner. I will go on my own." She took out her gun and checked to make sure it was loaded before she made her way into the jungle.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 07:59 PM

Kirin was on the other side of the island cooking the fish he had caught. He is unaware of the pirates having landed. After eating his fish he heads into the jungle in the middle of the island to where he knows the stream is. He cleaned himself off and drank deeply of the clean sparkling water. He smiled as he heard the birds sing.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-02-2012, 08:04 PM

Heather made her way through the jungles slowly making sure nothing dangerous was around her as she walked. As she continued to walk she could smell cooking fish and hear a fire crackling. She made her way towards the smell and the noise her gun cocked in her hand. She walked slowly towards the fire now seeing a man sitting nearby. She pointed her gun at him and shouted "freeze"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM

Kirin, who had just come back from the stream gasped. He wasn't expecting to see anybody. He then saw the gun. He stands and backs away hands in the air. He wasn't sure what to make of this. He just knew he didn't want to die.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 PM

Smiling Heather made her way towards him "freeze now" she yelled at him. She approached the food he was cooking and keeping the gun aimed at him she ate some of the food. "Is there fruits and vegitables on this island?" she asked him keeping a smile on her face as she held her gun steady.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 10:59 PM

"yes." He said trying to keep his voice calm. He was scared to death but he tried to keep it hidden.

Just then two of the male pirates find them. "Whose this captain?" One of the men asked eying Kirin suspiciously. Both men had their guns out.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 AM

"Ahh Jason and Kedish." She smiled at the newcomers knowing them as her faithful crew. "I want this man to lead you to the fruits and vegitables on this island and stock the ship. When you are done board the ship and bring him with you. I have use for him yet."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 12:57 AM

"yes ma'am." They said in unison.

"And if I refuse?" Kirin asked as Jason and Kedish approached him.

"That wouldn't be a good idea at all." Kedish said grabbing his arms roughly.

Kirin tried to get away but Kedish held on tight. Jason grabbed his other arm and squeezed hard. Kirin let out a pained gasp.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 AM

Grinning Heather made her way back to the boats. She figured he would make a good cabin boy. She motioned for the man stationed by the boat to take her back to the ship. She smiled as she climbed aboard and made her way to her cabin. She pulled out a pen and inkpot and a chart and began to chart the island.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 01:50 AM

Soon Jason and Keshid had all the fruits and veggies that they were able to gather. Though it had taken longer then it normally would have, since Kirin had tried to fight them a couple of times. Kirin is tied up and knocked out a lump forming on his head. Keshid gets him on the ship and dumps on the deck. Kirin groaned as he hit the deck. He tried to sit up and gets a kick in the gut from Jason. Jason and Keshid are both a little banged up.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 02:00 AM

Hearing her crew come back she made her way to the deck with a smile. She grabbed Kirin and drug him into her cabin. "You are now my cabin boy. Welcome to the crew."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 02:34 AM

Jason and Kedish laugh as the watched, the now awake Kirin be dragged away. They knew there captain would be able to break the obstinate man. The crew, after watching the captive be dragged off, went back to their duties.

"Go to hell." He spat on her there is blood mixed in the spit as well. He would be damned a hundred life times over if he would willingly do anything this bitch asked him.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 AM

She laughed softly as she stared at him with her bright green eyes. "Honey I plan on going to hell I am afterall a pirate. Now if you obey life will be so much easier for you."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 AM

Kirin struggled against his bonds. He winced a bit afraid that he might have something broken. He let out a groan. "You know I can't do much of anything all tied up." He said as he tried to sit up.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 03:40 AM

"Do not fear I will untie you when I am not sleeping and keep an eye on you myself. If at any point I come into trouble my crew will be here in a flash and you will not like what they will do to you. Fair warning." She smiled and walked over to him taking a knife out of her boot and severing his bonds.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 03:50 AM

Kirin rolled his shoulders and flexed his hands trying to get circulation back in them. He ached all over he stood slowly. He said nothing as he leaned against the wall. How had he gotten into this mess. He hadn't even wanted to be a merchant. But he came from a family of merchants and it had been expected of him. In some ways this was a blessing. He could be everything his family hated.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 04:18 AM

She grinned at him and walking to a corner withdrew a broom "You can start by sweeping my cabin." She sat down at her desk setting her gun within easy drawing reach and resumed taking care of her charts.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 04:41 AM

"Wouldn't it be more productive if I were clean before I started sweeping?" He asked taking the broom. He did start sweeping as he talked. It gritted his teeth at the pain that shot through his body as he moved.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-03-2012, 08:27 AM

She looked up at him with a frown "rule one do not talk back to your superior. Do as I command and sweep the floors or face the penalty of not obeying me" She watched him closely her green eyes glowing almost.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 03:25 PM

Kirin continued to sweep. Though with his dirty feet the floor was getting smugged with dirt and grime. He wondered if the captain wanted him to fail. That was probably the truth, he failed to clean the floors because he was filthy and she would get to punish him. It didn't seem fair, but there it was. Maybe he should disobey, do something so they would kill him. He mentally shook his head. No he couldn't do that. He would do what he had to to survive.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 AM

Smiling as he swept her floor she watched him carefully out of the corner of her eyes. "Do not worry you will get plenty clean after being on the ship a while." She turned back to her charts and started to write on them while still watching him. She chuckled softly to herself as the floors got worse every second.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 AM

"This isn't working!" He said after awhile longer sweeping. frustrated at himself more then anything. He throws the broom on the floor. This was so damn frustrating.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 AM

Looking at him being frustrated she laughed a bit. "Follow me" She led him out onto the deck and with a smirk got crew members to haul up buckets of water. She proceeded to splash him with these until he was squeaky clean.