Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-27-2011, 02:37 AM

I've decided to try my hand at some drabbles. They might not be great, or perfect even, but I want to think that they can help me to improve on my writing. Those in the first set will likely be Ouran High School Host Club related (I'm addicted to the show) so I will say this as my disclaimer: I don't own it. Never have, never will.

Since I could not think of any original themes, I'm borrowing a list I found online: The 30 Themes Drabble Challenge by Aisuruchan

Theme Set 1X

1. Time
2. Cherry Blossoms
3. Story
4. Rain
5. Sword
6. Iris
7. Bamboo
8. Moon
9. Shooting Star
10. Rice
11. Wind Chimes
12. Glass
13. Far Away
14. Butterfly
15. Wings
16. Past
17. Snow
18. Night
19. Day
20. Colour
21. Note
22. Fire
23. Path
24. Symbol
25. Lightning
26. Silk
27. Waterfall
28. Memories
29. Sleep
30. Chance

And I'll make a short list for 15 themes, in case someone would like to suggest one. This will just be random people. Just whatever comes to my mind.

Theme Set 2X

Last edited by Liztress; 01-30-2011 at 02:19 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 01-27-2011, 05:03 AM

3. Story

It was like any normal night in their house. The tired, yet restless, raven haired girl begged for just one more fairy tale. Both parents knew it was her way of putting off sleep. Her father scowled softly as the girl was scooped up by her fair haired mother. Nonetheless, he stood there as the woman whispered the tale of how they had met. From the moment she walked into the third music room to the night both admitted to themselves and each other of their love. Yes, it was almost like a fairy tale. Especially with his wife's cousin and his many ideas of dressing up as princes and such. But this story didn't end with the usual "And they lived happily ever after." Nay, this story would continue far beyond that.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 01-30-2011, 02:18 AM

1. Time

Tick. Tock. Time could not make up its mind if it wanted to rush by or go slow. There was only one other time that he had to wait hours on hours to see the one he loved. That time was scary to say the least. He flew halfway across the world in hopes of seeing her, the love of his life. Never had the calm, cool, and collected boy been such a wreck. Fast forward nearly six years and you find him in the same position. There is no fear of losing the one who holds his heart. This time, he's pacing the room awaiting the new arrival. The one who would steal his heart the moment he lays eyes on her. And when time fast forwards even more into the future, he'll once again be an emotional wreck as he gives her away to the one who will hold her heart.