Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-06-2008, 06:17 PM

(( We'll just make stuff up as we go along))

Username: Peaches

Rp Name: Nariko

Rp Age: 18

Items: Heavenly Sword

Bio: Nariko Never understood The word Safe. She was cursed by a powerful anicent Sword. Nariko Embarks on a journey of vengeance against The man who killed her mother. Nariko always leaves her paths of destruction and devastion.

((dont worry we are not role playing about the game Heavenly Sword XD I just like the name of the sword and the name Nariko))

Extra:

((and the picture))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 06:39 PM

((Alright, then.))

Username: Slade White

RP Name: Yamada TarŨ

RP Age: 21

Items: Family TarŨ Blade

Bio: He's extremely connected to nature, like most of the Elven race. He stays quiet, is graceful, and doesn't have much of a way with words. He is silently intelligent and polite.
His parents left the world when he was but a lad, but he doesn't dwell on it.

Extra:

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-06-2008, 11:11 PM

Nariko Was walking through Forest with her sword strapped on her back. She was looking for someone to talk to, to seek clue for if they saw any weird people scandling the forest. With her hair blowing in the wind she looked around.

"HELLO?"

She looked up at the tree tops and saw movement her eyes glared up at them squinted

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2008, 12:02 AM

Yamada smiled as someone called into the treetops loudly. Although the person had disturbed his rest, he could not fault whoever it was for being curious, could he? Deciding to be polite, Yamada hopped into plain view. The woman stared at him menacingly, her eyes but slits and her glare penetrating his peace. He shook his head to steady himself, tucked his hair behind his pointed ear, and smiled as politely as he could.
"Hello, miss," he began, placing one hand on the hilt of his sword. He didn't want her trying anything. "I am Yamada, of the Taro clan."

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-07-2008, 12:10 AM

Nariko Noticed noticed his hand grabbing for his sword " I hope your not trying anything silly, I could snatch that sword right out of your hand if I wanted." She went closer to him now circling him " I'm Nariko, I was just wandering if you saw any people pass through your forest today?"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2008, 01:46 AM

"Oh, no, ma'am," he removed his hand from the hilt of his sword. "Nothing funny, I assure you. Your intrusion just made me a bit nervous."
He watched her circle him for a moment, but shut his eyes soon after.
"My forest? How gracious an assumption. Anyhow, no, you're the first passer-by I've seen in a week or so. May I ask why you want to know, miss?"

His eyes finally opened; he had her paces on cue in his head. He pushed his hair away from his face, eyeing her as nicely as he could. Although Yamada was a peaceful soul, he'd seen his fair share of violence, and he was not one to back down from anyone.

"Nariko; what a lovely name."

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 04-07-2008, 09:22 PM

((I'm moving this thread into the private RP subforum, since it's a private RP for the two of you.))

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-07-2008, 09:25 PM

She stopped circling " Why thank you, Um i-" She was intrupted by a noise. It sounded like travelers walking closer she voice now a whisper " Can you find some where for you to hide? fast?" She pulled out her sword out from behide her back and looked deadly apon the path behide. "Time to kill heavenly sword" She touched the blade of her sword and then the tip than in a flash she hid behind a tree.

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-07-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightgaunt
((I'm moving this thread into the private RP subforum, since it's a private RP for the two of you.))
:oops: ((sorry))