CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 07:53 PM

In a distant land several thousands of years ago was a civilization not like the rest...

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
Nothing ever is quiet as it seems.

CHARACTERS YOU WILL BE SEEING:

bloodstainedwings: Playing as Kai
Kai is a man that is roughly 25 years old. He doesnt know his really age or his birthday because he was born into slavery. no last name, no birthday, no known parents. When he was younger, because of this red hair and grey eyes, he was showcased as a beauty, sold to the highest bidder. However, as he grew, he became cold and bitter towards everyone. Never caring and never enjoying anything. Due to this, no masters ever wanted to keep him. So he moved from place to place, being sold and working for a while, doing whatever they told him to. He was always treated well as far as he knew. He got food and a roof over his head, what else could a slave hope for?

Ashtyn Leigh: Playing as Sasha;

Sasha is a woman that is 27 years old, her birthday is February 23. Sasha's full name is Sasha Elaine Payne. Her mother and father live in her, what can only be described as a castle. Their names are not known around the civilization. Her long white hair is commonly pulled back into a braid, bun, or ponytail; she has ice blue eyes and very pale. Her features are sharp and you can tell that she demands respect. Although she has a scowl on her face she is rather gorgeous. This warrior is fit and has gained respect in her community for her brutalness in battle. Sasha can control not only Ice but water and rumors are life as well. She comes off harsh and demanding in public but is really very kind and keeps care of her servants.

THIS IS WHERE THEIR STORY BEGINS;

Sasha left her home early this morning, she wanted to go shopping without much trouble. Growling the bender walked through the early morning market, looking at trinkets and supplies. Grabbing a bow off one of the places she paid for the celtic looking bow and arrow sets. Sighing as she wrapped it around her body to carry it. Looking over the stalls she found black leather gloves she fell in love with at sight and bought them as well. While she was looking at some fruit Sasha noticed a man in a cart driving his horses through the market. Several cages lined in the cart with several different people in it. Growling to herself she stopped as she saw something that caught her eye. "SIR! I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE RED HEAD!" She knew if anyone else bought him, he would become a slave of the sorts he probably didn't want to be.

The man stopped and they haggled a price. As the man let the other out she looked him over then said, "I am Sasha, your new master. What is your name?"

(Will edit and make pretty later)

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-16-2013, 08:16 PM

He takes in a deep breath and sighs as quietly as he could trying not to offend his new master. This clearly is the first time she has owned a slave, for slaves have no names save for the ones their masters give them."My last owner called me hothead, and before that I answered to Mikey, but the name I had the longest was Kai" he said plainly. "but you can call me what you want. I will answer" he looked at his new master and thought to himself, at least this one is pretty, I wonder how long it will take before she is bored of me like all the others. Her long white hair and her fair skin was stark contrast to his tanned skin and red hair. despite this difference, their eyes were so similar, he noticed. he steps down out of the cart and awaits a command for his master wondering all the while if she sees the world the same way he does.

(was that good?)

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-16-2013 at 08:29 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 08:47 PM

Sasha growled slightly, "I asked what your name was, not what others called you. Everyone has a name. Follow me." She turned and started heading off to her house, knowing that he would follow and she continued her little introduction, "My name is Sasha Elaine Payne. You may call me Master, Miss Payne, Miss Sasha, or just Sasha. There are three other.... well the politically correct term is slaves, that live in my home. They do the chores around the house. You will be my personal one. This way I can keep an eye on you and the other elite's wont try anything with you or on you." Side stepping a rather large cat she continued, "When in public don't speak unless I tell you, trust no one but me, and stay as close as possible." She turned her head to look at him from the corner of her eye. "Basically you will be free though. I allow everyone to do what they want on Sunday's as long as you are on my property. That way no one will mess with you all." Sighing she looked up as they finally made it to the first stone fence. "Everything in this fence is mine. We have a large plot of land." Her voice held a sense of humblement to it as she stopped her sentence and continued walking up to the door. "Follow me and I will give you a tour okay?"

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-17-2013, 01:56 AM

"Yes Miss Payne" he responds cooly. He notices something different about this master. She did not pick him for his hair, or for his body. Why did she pick him, he wonders. Silently he walks behind her taking note of the ins and outs of the place, making an internal map. the layout of the gardens was impressive. he wonders if she likes flowers and quickly after wonders why he thought that. its probably for some status that rich people have, show off the fact that they can afford to have earth that can grow food and choose to have it grow flowers instead when there are people starving in the streets.

he takes note of her movements. so methodical and precise, like a warrior dancing. His other masters were clumsy, fat and lazy. Having slaves do everything for them. This Sasha seems fit and strong, beautiful even.

Kai looks at the ground immediately. stop thinking crazy. she is a master and she owns you. she doesn't care about you. just like your other masters. she will grow bored of you and sell you. do not get attached. you have learned this lesson... man I got so distracted that I think the tour is over.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 01:13 PM

Sasha smiled as she came upon a rather large room, "This room will be yours, mine is right next door. We are connected by this door here," She walked over to a door on the right side and opened it showing her room that was suprisingly bright with it's whites and sky blues... Almost like a queen of ice's room would look like, "The door locks on my side, sometimes I will call you in to help me... Like when I go to those stupid balls I will need help getting dressed. I can never get those dumb corsets on myself!" Huffing angrily at the thought she shut the door a little harder than needed.

"Basic rules are do as I say. Ignore orders from anyone but me, you can tell people I ordered you to do so. There are a variety of clothes in the closet. Just set the female ones and the ones you don't fit aside and we will give them out." She sat down on a chair that was placed by a writing desk, "Everything in this room you can call your own as long as you stay here in my possession. The other three have their own rooms as well, but they mainly handle my parents and the home." She looked over the desk and pulled up a leather bound journal, "I gave you a journal, you can use it if you want. Draw in it, ignore it, or just whatever." She sighed and rubbed her neck, "God I sound so ignorant right now." Looking up a light blush was on her face, "Do you have any questions?"

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-17-2013, 09:49 PM

"Anything you need of me right now, Miss Payne?" he looks her square in the eye and watches as her checks grow more flush. he wonders what she is thinking and then it dawns on him and he immediately looks down ashamed for having asked such a question. His face becoming flush at noticing her and how beautiful it was when she blushes. "I'm sorry Miss. I meant nothing by that. I meant..." he trails off in his words, not know what he meant or even if he wanted to mean anything else.

They stood there in silence, lost in their own thought for what seemed like an eternity but was in all likelihood only a few seconds. what is wrong with me? he resolves himself for a week without food and lashings as he deserves. A slave like him causing her to blush and think such low class things and then for him to think such low class things of her. [i] look at her you idiot, she is beautiful and graceful, rich and strong. What would she want with a stupid useless slave like you? She probably has suitors fighting for her attention and favor. You're just Kai, nothing special and certainly not worth much, a slave of no standing. If she was even rumored to have any such thoughts she would ruin her social standing. You know that.

He clears his throat "What I meant was, thank you. I am honored to serve you."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 09:57 PM

Sasha nodded her head, cheeks still tinted pink and she answered, "It's quiet all right. I'm hope you will like it here. I'll go into my room, the door will be unlocked. Try on some clothes and bring me the rest when you are done please. After that we can go fetch something to eat for lunch. I haven't told them what I wanted yet, and since it's your first day I've decided we will eat something you want..." Her eyes looked over at the clothes curious as to what he would pick out, "I shall leave now. Don't forget to bring the clothes when you are done."

Getting up she walked to the connecting door and went inside. Looking around her bright room she settled on her white writing desk. It seems she would have some time to write in her diary. Going over she sat and took out her quill;

Dear Diary,

Today has been rather interesting so far. I saw a bright red head and knew I had to buy him, the others would treat him so poorly. I couldn't bring myself to ignore him. So now I have a handsome young man as my personal servant. I hope that this turns out well and not in trouble. I'll write again later today!

With that she shut her diary and hid it, waiting for Kai..

(Getting on my phone so wont have super long replies)

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-17-2013, 11:39 PM

(its ok, write what you can)

he stands there stunned. why did she just... she should have... what?!? she must be crazier then he though. Any master would have punished him and instead she will let him not only choose what to eat but she will eat it with him! thats unheard of. no master has ever done that. ever. slaves eat scrap, left overs at best. baffled, he stood there and when the door closed he realized he better do as she said.

he walks over the the doors she pointed at and opens it. the wardrobe was organized by size and colour, most of it was of high quality and was soft to the touch. he had never dreamed of wearing anything so nice. he pulls out a pair of pants that he thought would fit him. from there he looked for a shirt. they were all either too small or too big. nothing fit him except for a leather vest. at this point though time was a wasting. He didn't want to keep his new master waiting. he already screwed up once, he better not screw up twice. he took all the shirts and folded them neatly in his arms and hoped he didn't look too silly in his vest. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

after he knocked he realized that he didn't even give any thought to dinner. suddenly he was grateful no shirt fit him, because he would be sweating through it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 11:46 PM

Sasha opened up the door and blushed slightly at the clothing he chose, "Why did you not choose a shirt to wear?" She was not use to seeing men not fully clothed. Just like Sasha never wore anything that showed more than her arms and calves. There was nothing she hated more than when everyone tried forcing her into something she deemed as skimpy. Sighing slightly at her own thoughts which consisted of 'Oh wow, he is a lot hotter than I thought. and other thoughts like it. Grinning she pulled him by the elbow into the room.

"We can get you more clothes later. Right now we need to figure out what to eat for lunch. What sounds good?" She questioned him as she sat him in a chair by the bed and she plopped down on the bed herself. "We have everything from lamb to corn." She smiled at the little corny joke she made, knowing he probably wouldn't think it was all that funny.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-18-2013, 10:47 PM

he felt so ashamed for not being able to fit into a shirt. He should have just kept on that one that was too big. He also felt embarrassed for not knowing that you could eat lamb. He thought they were only for wool. He didnt know what they should eat. He knew not what to suggest. This could be a test, for him to pick something she liked. He didn't know what was good or not. He didnt even know what lamb tastes like and if it was good or something she liked. He looked around the room for some reminent or some hint as to what he was supposed to say. But he just couldn't find anything, everything was so clean and tidy.

"What is your favorite food? Maybe we can eat that?" he said with as much confidence as he could muster. He didn't know what else to say. there was nothing he could think of that would be suitable for her to eat. and gruel was all he was used to eating. She wouldn't want gruel. What is gruel anyways? He looked at her in all honest and sincerity, wanting to know what her favorite food was.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 02:00 AM

Sasha thought for a moment and let out a sigh, "Honestly I prefer steak and potatoes but that's what is planned for dinner. Do yoy mind a chicken salad? That is my second favorite." She mumbled looking at her hands awkwardly, "I'm sorry if I seem strange, this is all new to me." She motioned to all the space around her, "I'm use to seclusion, and if I'm not alone I'm fighting for the town." She looked down almost ashamed. Yes the people of the town looked up to her and respected her but she didn't. Sasha felt like a failure becausd everyone her age was already married with children.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-21-2013, 11:10 PM

"I am sure it will be better then gruel which is what I normally eat. If I may ask, Miss Payne, you do not seem to enjoy the seclusion you mentioned, why do you feel this way? Perhaps, I can make you less seclusioned or make the seclusion go away?" He had no idea what seclusion meant, but any master who upon first buying a slave was willing to share their food was either crazy beyond helping or was naively nice and had no idea about the world. By the way she blushed, he guessed it was the seconded and if that were the case, he wanted to give something back. It felt strange being treated as an equal and it made him very uncomfortable. He was so accustomed to the beatings and the shame of being a slave, to be treated as anything but was way outside of his comfort zone. And if it was the first and she was just crazy, well, he had better keep her on this side of that crazy for as long as possible.

(sorry it took me so long, I have been crazy stressed with life, but im back)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 02:32 PM

"I choose to be secluded. I don't like people from the town in my business. I don't like being threatened for letting my... slaves.... be treated better than how others treat theirs." She shrugged and looked away, "In the end we're all the same. Only some of us were ripped from our families and sold into slavery and some of us were not." She loomed back and wiped a tear away and stood up. "Come, let us go and get lunch." She paused at the door waiting for him.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-24-2013, 01:17 AM

"I understand Miss Payne." he follows her into the dining room and chooses to only respond to questions that are directed to him. They ate their dinner mostly in silence with a few words from the chef and some pleasantries with the servers on her part at least. He stayed quiet. This meal was well worth enjoying. He had never had anything so good. Miss Payne pointed at the chair so he sat in it instead of eating on the floor. Although, under the table he crossed his legs. He was just so used to eating on the floor, it was hard to get used to eating at a table. He made sure that she didn't take notice of it though, he did not want to be rude. Although, at this point she has had many opportunity and reason to punish him, the fact that she hasn't has his baffled. maybe she is so used to defending her town from people that she doesn't want to be beating people in her home as well. it would seem too much like work. that seemed to make a little sense to him, but it sure took him a few hours to figure that out.

(how long are you going to be on cell phone access only? are your posts going to get longer eventually? how are we going to play this durring the event? should we just lay off or keep going?)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:36 AM

(So this post is only going to answer questions. Honestly the replies get quiet a bit longer in length when I have a keyboard instead of my phone. Im hoping to get a keyboard tomorrow. If you would like to stop until I can reply in length that is totally fine with me. I understand how frustrating it is.)

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-24-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
(So this post is only going to answer questions. Honestly the replies get quiet a bit longer in length when I have a keyboard instead of my phone. Im hoping to get a keyboard tomorrow. If you would like to stop until I can reply in length that is totally fine with me. I understand how frustrating it is.)
(is it cool if we do that? im not frustrated, its just hard for me to make long posts with next to nothing to go off of. im trying, but i can see the posts are suffering.)