ElectricEclipse
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM

i get sent songs often or somehow manage to find a way to download songs from bands i'd previously never even heard of
my newest song to date is broken by secondhand serenade
thanks jeff for sending me yet again more music to completely kill free space on my craptacular computer
lol
anyways what was your last download or song sent to you by a friend?

jeppajeppa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to jeppajeppa

Old 11-06-2008, 12:34 AM

my last download was fall for you secondhand serenade
and i sent it to you
because i'm cruel like that and send catchy songs
they spread like herpes in a brothel
i'm so devious i freakin love it to death!
ok freakin is an uncool word, instead of swearing imma start saying smurf
i'm so smurfin devious its smurfin awesome
LMFAO
YES!
anyways imma send you another song on msn tonight so get ready to post about it and next time review lyrical content and such too ok
lets get this thing goin and lets do it up right
hellz yeah

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 AM

"That Was Us" by Alexz Johnson. I wish I could find a site to download more of her music. I love her stuff, but I can't find it where I live.

She's pretty much the only music I've downloaded. A friend sent me "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. That's all I've got. I'm not a big downloader.

jeppajeppa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to jeppajeppa

Old 11-07-2008, 09:14 PM

i recently got sent i climb by thousand foot krutch
first song i heard was puppet and it sounded like a rip off of disturbed so i hated it
i was like for real get your own sound as if
but i dunno this song was kinda good
much better then my initial intro to them

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Astromantic Send a message via MSN to Astromantic

Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 PM

My last download was the "What's the Story Morning Glory" album by Oasis. The last song that was sent to me was Ryohei's cover of "Carnival".

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-21-2008, 05:19 PM

Last song I downloaded was something by The Killing Tree. Ic an't remember what song though. The last song I was sent was "Into my web" by the used.

Blahrrgh
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2008, 11:13 AM

I prefer buying CDs etc. but the last song that somebody sent me was either Back Home Again by John Denver or Cry of the Black Birds by Amon Amarth. Just a slight difference heh.:sweat:

Elinys
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2009, 05:32 PM

The last song that I have downloaded was 'Hijo de la luna' from Sarah Brightman.
I couldn't find the original: Belle Perez ft. Voice Male - Hijo de la luna. >.<

eCrink
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to eCrink Send a message via MSN to eCrink

Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 PM

I think the last song I downloaded was a Megurine Luka cover of Stairway to Heaven, along with some MGMT and Team Fortress 2 tracks.
Media Converter FTW.

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2009, 11:46 PM

lol "craptacular" nice, very nice. 83

I copied a lot of oldie songs (92 to be exact) last night from my grandparents CDs to iTunes. Like the Grease soundtrack, The Beatles, The Temptations, Petula Clark, Tom Jones, The Lovin' Spoonful, The Vogues, The Monkees, Percy Sledge, and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Little Miss Flip-Flops
So many questions... never enoug...

Old 08-10-2009, 03:24 AM

The last song I downloaded was Something In Your Mouth(live) by Nickelback, i got it for free from a code they gave out at their concert. :D

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 AM

The last thing I downloaded was All Is Violent, All Is Bright by God Is An Astronaut. I can't recall the last time a person sent me a song :\

Dr. Nyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 11:33 AM

A song called "Hard House Slut". I don't know who it is by. It was partly for the house techno and partly for the hilarious lyrics.

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 08-11-2009, 02:48 AM

The last song someone sent me was the music box version of a song called Heavenly Days by Aragaki Yui. :] The melody is very nice. <3

falling up
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to falling up

Old 08-11-2009, 03:25 PM

lets see...i guess the lat thing i downloaded was...right where it belongs by nine inch nails...that was either yesterday or the day before it!!!

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM

The song that I last downloaded or were sent by a friend is probably Owl City; Ocean Eyes. That is his name (Not really his name, name.) and the album name.